GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 04:15:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my recent dream about plasma screens an omen that my computer monitor would die?
No, don't be ridiculous! The two aren't even related. - 1 (2.6%)
Maybe, stranger things have happened. - 14 (36.8%)
Yes, now please have a dream about lottery numbers! - 15 (39.5%)
Heidi, quit making polls and go back to your liquid diet already. - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 167
  Print  
Author Topic: Heidi's Soapbox: News, Opinions, and Things You Never Wanted to Know  (Read 1005698 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: November 02, 2007, 04:49:21 pm »

Sigh. If I gained that many pounds, I would kill myself before my fat folds over me and I die. Imagine that. I'd suffocate!
You won't be able to kill yourself because you won't be able to get out of bed! Cheesy And if you got lipo, your stomach would be like Adam Sandler's in Click!! LMAO!

PITA BREAD AND CRYSTAL LIGHT, BRENDA? You must be CRAZY girl!
Pri and Caryn- I know, but I've made an oath! Drop ten by Thanksgiving (Sounds kinda ridiculous out loud. Cheesy).

back to pita bread and Crystal Light
EEeeeeew !! Lips Sealed
I lost thirty pounds on that, way back! Of course it wasn't all I ate, but what the heck, I can do it again!

On the bright side, you'd set a new world record before you died Cheesy
Pri, you'd be famous!! Cheesy[/color]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 05:00:21 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1816 on: November 02, 2007, 05:40:56 pm »

Maybe, but any weight lost on a radical diet, you'll gain back and more when you eat normally again Tongue

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: November 02, 2007, 07:45:04 pm »

Maybe, but any weight lost on a radical diet, you'll gain back and more when you eat normally again Tongue

With that in mind, keep in mind the holiday season is coming up. Thanksgiving (in the U.S., anyway), the December holidays, New Year's. It's an onslaught of food, food, food (and i'm not talking pita bread and Crystal Light). Smiley

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: November 02, 2007, 07:46:16 pm »

Hehe, I love the person who chose "Sandwich?! I'm on a liquid diet!"

I chose the BLT. Woooo. But since it's healthy-ish... I should be eating that. I'm kinda stuffing my face with candy today. SIGH. Hopefully I won't gain like 84328364307 pounds by tomorrow.

What if I really was on a liquid diet, eh?  Wink

And if you did gain 84328364307 pounds by tomorrow ... I'd be impressed.  Sad for you, worried about your health, but impressed.  Snap

~Heidi

I'm thinkin' that the person who gained that much weight would be dead. But, I'd be sad for them, definitely! Tongue

Just a few more votes to go before we get the answer!!! YES!! Common' people! Common'!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: November 02, 2007, 09:46:13 pm »

Well I kept the weight off for a while even after going back to eating normally. I gained it back when I stopped going to the gym. Which was last November! I still have my membership, too. I gotta get back! Smiley

Jimbo![/color]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:53:50 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: November 03, 2007, 03:30:47 pm »

1 vote to go.   Oh so close!! Nod

"And they would get their friends to vote, and their friends, and their brothers, and their parents, and their cousins, and their aunts, and their uncles, and their grandparents, and everyone else in the world until we get over 5 billion votes, or the world's population who don't have a clue what Gilmore Girls [or English] is." - Caryn Wink

LOL - see Pri understands!!!

Please read Forum Rules
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: November 03, 2007, 04:12:38 pm »

Quote from: Lovefiend on Yesterday at 02:40:56 PM
Maybe, but any weight lost on a radical diet, you'll gain back and more when you eat normally again
Well I kept the weight off for a while even after going back to eating normally. I gained it back when I stopped going to the gym. Which was last November! I still have my membership, too. I gotta get back
Lol, Imeant in the long run, like 5 years. It's been proven, time and time again, that 'diets' don't work Tongue All that works is eating healthy and exercising!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: November 04, 2007, 07:20:43 pm »

Oh YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate Celebrate High Five Juggle Dance Bam Pow Flame Pizza Dance Juggle What Smitten High Five Celebrate Nod

Finally we have 36 votes and that means Heidi owes us an answer!!!!!

Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1823 on: November 04, 2007, 07:21:59 pm »

Hehe, I love the random array of emoticons!

MiniPink
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: November 04, 2007, 07:29:36 pm »

Heh!  Thanks Kate.  But they weren't meant to be too random.  They all have a celebratory tone of some kind (well in my mind at least) Tongue Grin

Please read Forum Rules
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1825 on: November 04, 2007, 08:34:49 pm »

Fire is celebratory? Well, I spose it is, candles and whatnot. Very celebration - inducing!

MiniPink
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:34 am »

Wow, this vote took FOREVER!  I had thought since I had stopped trolling the boards with Caryn that there would be a new vote already.  Come on peoples!

Oh, and I've got a question to Heidi ... what's w/  the cheese poll on the testing thread?  It's so random, I never knew it was there!

As for dieting, I'm so not a fan.  I think one sets themselves up for failure by trying one this time of the year unless they allow themselves some diet free days for some holiday celebrations.  I think the most important thing to do is to try to eat less or just eat until you're satisfied NOT FULL.  Also for some nly eating when you're hungry can help- if you're not always hungry.  I'm luckily that I've always been a fairly small eater, but one time I was on a medicine that made me so hungry. It was insane and now I can totally relate to those whom have eating issues, because that is such a hard urge to fight.  (Yet for me at the same time the meds caused a taste aversion so nothing tasted good.)

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: November 05, 2007, 11:00:33 am »

I would never want to go on a diet. I used to be a vegetarian. It's not really the same though. A long time ago, my friend was like 7 and she always wanted to go on a diet, but it would last at most 3 days. I've never really wanted to go on a diet. One of my cousins won't eat anything. So, she has to keep going to the hospital.
BAD NEWS FOR HEROES FANS- http://www.got-heroes.com/Confirmed-Heroes-To-End-December-03-t5116.html

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
JESSisHOT
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Random word: Corn.

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: November 05, 2007, 11:26:25 am »

Hehe, I love the random array of emoticons!
very nice.

Woo-hoo! Gilmore Girls Roxs!
go to http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/great8mandate
Must stop the cancelation of Gilmore Girls!!
 You can learn a lot about someone by looking through their trash.
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: November 05, 2007, 11:54:43 am »

I chose turkey on wheat bread with tomatoes, lettuce and pickles because it sounds the best to me  Grin so, basically I picked what I would eat. Not the point of the poll, I know  Grin

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 167
  Print  

Jump to: