GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 27, 2022, 04:47:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my recent dream about plasma screens an omen that my computer monitor would die?
No, don't be ridiculous! The two aren't even related. - 1 (2.6%)
Maybe, stranger things have happened. - 14 (36.8%)
Yes, now please have a dream about lottery numbers! - 15 (39.5%)
Heidi, quit making polls and go back to your liquid diet already. - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 167
  Print  
Author Topic: Heidi's Soapbox: News, Opinions, and Things You Never Wanted to Know  (Read 1145005 times)
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1755 on: October 14, 2007, 08:19:49 am »

@ Heidi (and everybody else who might be interested):

As most of you might know..i am going to Australia for a year. my flight goes in two days and until to then..
i have to say goodbye to all my friends in my hometown, but also to my friends in the internet...
because i might not have internet access all that often...

i just wanted to tell you i love this thread and the fantastic polls
i am gonna miss this great forum and all the nice people here...

bye bye....stay cool and real everybody please Wink

marlies
Awwww! I MISS YOU ALREADY, LITTLE ONE! Have fun in Australia! Sigh. One year is a VERY long time. Don't worry, you won't be forgotten. I shall think of you every night before I go to sleep... not in the stalker-ish way, of course. Love ya!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 14, 2007, 09:41:08 am »

Marlies!!!!! You will be missed a lot! Please check in when you can  Wink I'm sure you're very excited and we're excited for you too! Be safe and have fun!

Hearts  Kiss

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: October 14, 2007, 10:01:30 am »

As most of you might know..i am going to Australia for a year. my flight goes in two days and until to then..
i have to say goodbye to all my friends in my hometown, but also to my friends in the internet...

bye bye....stay cool and real everybody please  Wink

marlies

Marlies, my friend!

Please know that you'll be in my thoughts as you travel! Enjoy your amazing adventure that awaits you in Aussie-land! Maybe you'll run across our dear Aussie friends and will be able to give them hugs and love from all of us?! How excitement! Tongue I wish you the adventure of a lifetime! Soak up all that you can! Do everything that you possibly can! And have a BLAST!

Know that you'll be missed, but never forgotten! I await your first message to let us know that you've arrived and are having a great time! We'll check in on your online travel journal and travel vicariously through you! Grin

Stop in as you can but enjoy your travels! We won't forget you!

Travel safe and peace be with you, my friend, Marlies! Hearts  Cool

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: October 14, 2007, 10:34:14 am »

Aw Marlies! I didn't know you weren't going to have internet access. Sad I'm gonna miss you so much!! I hope your trip is everything you want it to be! We'll all miss you, girl! Hearts Now where can I find this online journal??

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: October 15, 2007, 10:30:56 am »

Hmmmm... where's a better place to spread cute baby bath pictures ... um a soapbox?  Wink

Enjoy my sweetie - sorry if it's so big!

(Also I've sprinkled a few others thru-out the org, so go find 'em!)

Heidi, we're all anxiously waiting.  I've got a question for you.  If I remember correctly you said something, maybe last year, about how you like to start planning all of your holiday gifts early.  How's that going?  Who are you shopping for this year and what are you planning on getting?

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 15, 2007, 02:23:25 pm »

Aww baby pictures! Wow those eyes.. so adorable, he is!

I am so going to check out the other pictures after I'm done with this post. Nod

In regards to your Heidi question, I can't believe how quickly the holidays are coming! Life goes by so quickly these days.. hm. But whatever, its my favorite time of year. Today was pretty damn cold and I was shivering a bit. Though its only typical So. Cal "winter" weather and it was like 67 or so. To some of yall I know there's colder than that!

Off to see Andrew pics!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 15, 2007, 08:22:57 pm »

^Oh my goodness, yes! I don't think I seen the sun once today! Just my luck, I couldn't find the sweater that I really love this morning and I was running late, so I left without one thinking the sun would come out and it would be all hot around lunch time, as usual...but no. I was FMAO [Freezing my ass off]! Cheesy I do love this weather though! 

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:58 pm »

Oh, he's sooooooo cute!!!!!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1763 on: October 15, 2007, 09:40:45 pm »

Hi gang,

I have a bit of an announcement to make.  It's one that some ORGers will probably enjoy and others not so much.  Either way, I hope we can still be friends.  Hearts  Without further ado, I present GilmoreGirls.org's new sister site ... SamanthaWho.org.

Dun, dun, dun!  If you clicked the above link you'll have noticed there's not much to the site yet.  It's still quite a work in progress.  However, hopefully you can see the similarities between it and GilmoreGirls.org.  My goal was to create something that felt very similar, only more 'updated' (in the sense that GilmoreGirls.org was designed seven years ago).

In the event you're wondering why I created the new site, it's a combination of two factors.

•   I'm a geek who loves working on web sites and interacting with a community of people who share a similar interest as me.
  •   I'm a fan of Melissa McCarthy and the entire Samantha who cast.  It's gotten very decent reviews thus far and sounds like a good show to take a chance on.

If anyone thinks I'm abandoning GilmoreGirls.org or the Forum anytime soon, that's simply not going to happen.  GilmoreGirls.org is my baby.  Nothing that SamanthaWho.org achieves will ever come close to how I feel about the original ORG.  GilmoreGirls.org is the big sister that SamanthaWho.org hopes and dreams to be.

I welcome everyone to check out both SamanthaWho.org and the SamanthaWho.org Forum.  If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions (both good and bad) please send them my way.  Thank you!  Snap

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 15, 2007, 10:56:36 pm »

Oo, a sister site! I just saw the promo for Samantha Who? a little while ago! It looks pretty funny. I'm gonna watch the premier tomorrow night some other day Cheesy, and for sure I'll join the sister site, if I like it! Nod

Edit: Oh crap, it was tonight wasn't it!? Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 11:12:37 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1765 on: October 15, 2007, 11:56:24 pm »

Brenda, you crack me up!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 16, 2007, 01:07:18 am »

Great idea Heidi!  I was just thinking I needed to find the Samantha Who press announcement and comment on the show!  I too am a fan of most of the cast - most ex EB/CW stars - and though I'm not the biggest sitcom fan, I did really laugh and enjoy the pilot last night.

Brenda, since it aired last night on ABC, I believe you can watch it online on their website.  I've done that for a show or two and it works well.

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 16, 2007, 02:11:13 am »

my last chance to check this site...i will leave the house in less than an hour

Oh Marlies, .i miss you akready!! (Ignore the terrible typing I have an injury) You're gonna have sucjh a good time, sweegt pea!! i wish you the absolute best of luck, amnd hope you have a total blast!!!

ahh thanks.... Smiley

You will definitely be missed! Don't forget about us and please do try and say hi if you come across a Net connection.

Be well! Hearts World

~Heidi

oh i won't forget you all,  heidi....and i will try my best to come here i promise  Smiley

Awww Marlies. Wow I can't believe your trip is so soon.. and you'll be gone for a year. Yes, yes you must make sure that you pop in the ORG whenever you get a chance! A year is just too long to not hear from you much.. I mean you're an ORG regular and all! But I hope you have an amazing time. I'm sure you will since I know you've been looking forward to this. Plus I know I mentioned it before but you are so lucky!!

I'll miss you lots! Think about us! *hugs*

Kiss Hearts

i also cannot believe it actually....i still have not really understood it yet
i know i am lucky..and i am soo excited  Smiley

G'day Marlies

You are really going to be missed around here hun. You are such a great member of our community!

I'm happy that you are going to experience a whole year in my country though and can't wait to read your online diary, so as much as I want you to visit here, please don't forget to keep that updated.

Caryn
 Kiss

g'day...ahh you are all sooo nice..it makes it hard to leave

Awwww! I MISS YOU ALREADY, LITTLE ONE! Have fun in Australia! Sigh. One year is a VERY long time. Don't worry, you won't be forgotten. I shall think of you every night before I go to sleep... not in the stalker-ish way, of course. Love ya!

lol..you are soo funny pri....i will miss all of you just as much as you will miss me.. Wink

bye bye....stay cool and real everybody please Wink

marlies

Marlies, my friend!

Please know that you'll be in my thoughts as you travel! Enjoy your amazing adventure that awaits you in Aussie-land! Maybe you'll run across our dear Aussie friends and will be able to give them hugs and love from all of us?! How excitement! Tongue I wish you the adventure of a lifetime! Soak up all that you can! Do everything that you possibly can! And have a BLAST!

Know that you'll be missed, but never forgotten! I await your first message to let us know that you've arrived and are having a great time! We'll check in on your online travel journal and travel vicariously through you! Grin

Stop in as you can but enjoy your travels! We won't forget you!

Travel safe and peace be with you, my friend, Marlies! Hearts Cool

sooks..ahh you always make me feel happy..thanks
i will try and do everything you suggest
hope to talk to you soon  Smiley *hug*

Aw Marlies! I didn't know you weren't going to have internet access. Sad I'm gonna miss you so much!! I hope your trip is everything you want it to be! We'll all miss you, girl! Hearts Now where can I find this online journal??

well i will have brenda, but not that often.... www.mytripjournal.com/marliesAustralia

melissa, ahh cute baby Andrew pictures  Smiley

ok everybody..better hurry up now..check all the threads, before i leave...

it is so hard to leave, when you are all soooo nice to me..

i am gonna miss all of you *big hug*

*marlies*

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 16, 2007, 07:23:54 am »

What is SamanthaWho?  Please fill me in!! Smiley

And hey, I'm all for a sister site! As long as this one is the ORG. 'Cause thats how it is s'posed to be. I'm excited to see this new show and "our little sister".

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: October 16, 2007, 07:31:51 am »

Heidi, your new site looks great!!!!! Too bad they don't air the show here  Angry

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 167
  Print  

Jump to: