GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 25, 2022, 10:12:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my recent dream about plasma screens an omen that my computer monitor would die?
No, don't be ridiculous! The two aren't even related. - 1 (2.6%)
Maybe, stranger things have happened. - 14 (36.8%)
Yes, now please have a dream about lottery numbers! - 15 (39.5%)
Heidi, quit making polls and go back to your liquid diet already. - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 167
  Print  
Author Topic: Heidi's Soapbox: News, Opinions, and Things You Never Wanted to Know  (Read 1065844 times)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: August 02, 2007, 10:22:55 am »

"Holy Snape!  That's a lot of shoes you have Heidi." Wink
I'm curious as to what kind of saying this "holy snape" is? =p

Reading that makes me think of Harry Potter  Cheesy

This is my kinda question...I have lots of shoes lying on my floor that couldn't fit in my closet. I'm reminded of my lack of space everyday because I trip on them  Cheesy

Happy 100 pages!! High Five

edit: make that 101 now!  Wink

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 02, 2007, 12:54:29 pm »

"Holy Snape!  That's a lot of shoes you have Heidi." Wink
I'm curious as to what kind of saying this "holy snape" is? =p

Reading that makes me think of Harry Potter  Cheesy
Hahahahahaha that's what I thought of too! Wink

I actually choose '3' as my answer to the new poll. I don't know why.. I kind of figured that maybe the rest are kept inside the closet and also 3 just sounded like a good number to me, lol.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 02, 2007, 01:18:37 pm »

Wow B, I'm beginning to wonder if you've beaten Janich out of his dirty throne, man was that the story.  I'm still ROFL and it was a great distraction for my waiting game today!  Wow!  I shared the story with my husband and I couldn't believe his reply!  "Those things can get expensive!"   Lips Sealed 

Congrats on 100+ pages Heidi, Celebrate this is one of the few threads that I MUST check whenever I stop around here!

I'm lovin' the new poll, though it was hard.  We need to figure out if Heidi is an OCD neat freak and all of her shoes are stored away or is she lazy and leaves them around?  Or are they elsewhere in her house and not in her room?!  I know if my shoes aren't outside the door from where I took them off, they're in the closet ... they would rarely make it to my room.  You see, we take our shoes off in this climate, because most of the year you wouldn't want to drag snow and mud throughout the house!

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1503 on: August 07, 2007, 02:35:08 am »

Flame 

Juggle 

Spell 

Bandwagon

Why not?

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 07, 2007, 03:10:57 am »

I'm lovin' the new poll, though it was hard.  We need to figure out if Heidi is an OCD neat freak and all of her shoes are stored away or is she lazy and leaves them around?  Or are they elsewhere in her house and not in her room?!  I know if my shoes aren't outside the door from where I took them off, they're in the closet ... they would rarely make it to my room.  You see, we take our shoes off in this climate, because most of the year you wouldn't want to drag snow and mud throughout the house![/color]

ahh i sooo love your posts..pretty stick to the MUM.....

i guessed 3 pairs..because i never pictured Heidi to be somebody that has a lot of shoes....
i do not know why..just my feeling....

heidi, what are you referring to by saying why not?...love the emotions by the way..

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: August 07, 2007, 05:48:00 am »

Spell 

~Heidi

Oooh it's like a little Harry Potter tribute emoticon, I love it!!!!!!

Are these going to be permanent Heidi?  Because they are great Grin

Please read Forum Rules
lalaliz2005
« Reply #1506 on: August 07, 2007, 05:52:45 am »

Flame

Juggle

Spell

Bandwagon

Yes! Please make these permanent! They're so cute!
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 07, 2007, 06:18:22 am »

These emoiticons are just so Flame hott Flame that you need to make them permanent.

(When did we get the juggler? I never noticed him.)

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 07, 2007, 07:30:15 pm »

Hey you changed the order that they are listed in Heidi.  Very tricky.  Is that what you meant by why not?   Cheesy

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 07, 2007, 08:58:13 pm »

Juggle <-- That is totally me!! I got so confused when I went to post something just now and the emoticans were all out of sorts! You are a tricky one, Heidi! But thanks for the new icons, we have something fun to play with now! Yay!!

I'm dying to find out what the answer is for the current poll. How a girl relates to shoes says a lot about her...

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1510 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:36 pm »

heidi, what are you referring to by saying why not?...love the emotions by the way..

As in ... why not add new emotes? Wink

Hey you changed the order that they are listed in Heidi.  Very tricky.  Is that what you meant by why not?   Cheesy

I was just trying to make them a little more organized.  I might re-order them again.   Lips Sealed

~Heidi
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:46:40 pm by Heidi » Logged

Flame    Flame
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 15, 2007, 11:25:51 pm »

Thank you Heidi and your friend Chris for getting the ORG back up and running again!  Yay!  Losing a week's worth of info is definitely worth the sacrifice if it means we're back online.

Actually . . . it's kind of fun to time travel backwards a little bit.  To a time where we had yet to learn about your shoes, people hadn't given all of their thoughts on "crocs", and B didn't have a boyfriend yet!  Wow, a lot can happen in a week I guess!   Wink

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1512 on: August 15, 2007, 11:28:03 pm »

Thank you Heidi and your friend Chris for getting the ORG back up and running again!  Yay!  Losing a week's worth of info is definitely worth the sacrifice if it means we're back online.

Actually . . . it's kind of fun to time travel backwards a little bit.  To a time where we had yet to learn about your shoes, people hadn't given all of their thoughts on "crocs", and B didn't have a boyfriend yet!  Wow, a lot can happen in a week I guess!   Wink

B has a boyfriend?  Yay?

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 15, 2007, 11:35:01 pm »

B has a boyfriend?  Yay?

~Heidi

Hmmm, well now that you mention it her posts describing him are gone now (she met him last Thursday I believe) so perhaps it didn't really happen.   Huh  Maybe it was all an illusion in my head.   Shocked Undecided 
  Cheesy Wink

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 16, 2007, 12:17:40 am »

Well, firstly a big thank you to Heidi and Chris for getting our little playground up and going again.  Sad about the lost information, but heck, now we get to do the week all over again....so make it count! Grin

Huh Maybe it was all an illusion in my head. Shocked Undecided
 Cheesy Wink

Nah, I'm betting that by the very content and smiley face she had on when we caught up for a cuppa the other day, she well and truly has herself a man.  Can you rustle me up some cash in that illusion in your head though Shell?  I have some travel plans I'd like to get underway Wink
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:19:31 am by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 167
  Print  

Jump to: