GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 12:00:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which character do u think you're most like?
Rory - 72 (38.9%)
Lorleai - 74 (40%)
Luke - 7 (3.8%)
Jess - 4 (2.2%)
Logan - 3 (1.6%)
Emily - 1 (0.5%)
Richard - 0 (0%)
Lane - 13 (7%)
Zach - 0 (0%)
Miss Patty - 2 (1.1%)
Kirk - 0 (0%)
Dean - 1 (0.5%)
Paris - 8 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 182

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Which character are you most like?  (Read 88515 times)
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 03:35:53 pm »

I've been told I'm smart too, but that's because I actually study. My friends are too lazy...

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 04:15:28 pm »

I've been told I'm smart too, but that's because I actually study. My friends are too lazy...

I've a few friends ask me "How did you get an A on that test?" my reply? "I actually studied."

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
† † † † † † I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 04:16:13 pm »

I've a few friends ask me "How did you get an A on that test?" my reply? "I actually studied."

lol, same here.

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 04:18:47 pm »

me too, but i am not that much of a studier just a learner and a memorizer..

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 04:20:28 pm »

me too, but i am not that much of a studier just a learner and a memorizer..

uh, yeah, sometimes I don't have to study because I actually pay attention in class and enjoy it.

Marian

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 05:39:07 pm »

When I first started watching Gilmore Girls, I definitely thought that I was exactly like Rory. I have a great relationship with my mom, more friends than mother and daughter. I love to read with intensity. I aspire to be in an Ivy league school. Never had a boyfriend. Have one great friend with an evil overprotective mom that gives me Bible excerpts. I love coffee and I want my mom to be happy. Then she changed in the latest seasons and I think that I am not like that. I then thought that I was like Lorelai. I never realized that the perfect person for me is right under my nose. I have to do everything for myself and hardly ever ask for help. I have an amazing sense of humor and reference movies and TV shows all the time. I think it is fine for women to name their daughters after them and to propose. I like to be in control and can handle drastic events well. Two Poe readings drives me crazy and I had the same views about Rory as Lorelai did. So I am an in-betweenie.

Wow. I have a great relationship with my mom, I love to read, I have straight A's, I want to go to an Ivy League school, I've never EVER had a boyfriend (I'm waiting for the perfect guy). And now I realise I'm alot like Lorelai, I'm always making way out-there refrences to tv shows and movies and I can make my friends smile with my sense of humor even on their worst days. Are we like long-lost twins or what?

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
† † † † † † I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
Jess__love
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 23

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 07:21:05 pm »

People always tell me that I'm smart, when the only difference is that I take the time to study & they don't.

-Kate-
Thanks to Melissa for my sig!

(Lorelai runs into a globe)
Lorelai: What in the world?
lukelorelaifanatic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2006, 07:25:24 pm »

When I first started watching Gilmore Girls, I definitely thought that I was exactly like Rory. I have a great relationship with my mom, more friends than mother and daughter. I love to read with intensity. I aspire to be in an Ivy league school. Never had a boyfriend. Have one great friend with an evil overprotective mom that gives me Bible excerpts. I love coffee and I want my mom to be happy. Then she changed in the latest seasons and I think that I am not like that. I then thought that I was like Lorelai. I never realized that the perfect person for me is right under my nose. I have to do everything for myself and hardly ever ask for help. I have an amazing sense of humor and reference movies and TV shows all the time. I think it is fine for women to name their daughters after them and to propose. I like to be in control and can handle drastic events well. Two Poe readings drives me crazy and I had the same views about Rory as Lorelai did. So I am an in-betweenie.

Wow. I have a great relationship with my mom, I love to read, I have straight A's, I want to go to an Ivy League school, I've never EVER had a boyfriend (I'm waiting for the perfect guy). And now I realise I'm alot like Lorelai, I'm always making way out-there refrences to tv shows and movies and I can make my friends smile with my sense of humor even on their worst days. Are we like long-lost twins or what?

We must be long lost twins because this is like the third thread that both of us have responded in and agreed completely. I also get straight A's, too. This is getting kind of freaky. I love this site!! Smiley

They are so meant to be, I mean just look.
lukelorelaifanatic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2006, 07:48:00 pm »

I get straight A's all the time and get made fun of for it. Although it sometimes gets annoying when the only name some kids call me is "Smart Lady". Glad there are others who actually study for tests and not blow them off like most kids in my school.

They are so meant to be, I mean just look.
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 08:32:27 am »

Thanks Janich O for pointing that out to me. I've merged those other two threads into one cause they were the same (exapt for ' for a week'). But this thread is slightly different....I'm gonna leave it open for now and see what happens. Cause I'm not 100% sure if I should close it or not, cause wanting to be someone else and having a character be like you isn't the same to me. Cause in my case I wouldn't wanna be someone else, cause eventhough my life feels like a sick soap most of the time I wouldn't wanna be someone else...I'm good, thanks.

But my character/life/etc is kinda a mix between Luke and Lorelai, with a bit of Paris/Rory sprinkled on top and maybe a bit of Emily in there as well (thanking my mom for raising me so conservative :Smiley Kiss).

So I'm gonna leave it like this for now.

EDIT: Okay there was ANOTHER one of this thread so it's now merged, but we also are talking 'being alike' on the ' real life imitating art thread' (or something like that). I'm not sure if I'm gonna merge those 2 as well, but I won't for now.† †
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 09:41:26 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

RWogg11
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 11:19:00 am »

I'm probably a combination of Lorelai and Rory.  Lorelai because I'm easygoing, sarcastic, smart (but not in love with school like Rory.)  Rory because my mom and I have a great relationship, and I'm quiet most of the time.
irish_gilmore_girl
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 09:29:45 pm »

hmmm i have to say i used to be like rory but then i got pregnant and later i did marry the babies daad who is called luke lol i always find that funny when im watching gilmore! might i add my hubby doesnt like gilmore girls but he does tuck me and my son up in bed to watch the dvds my sons called rory james and strangly i didnt get his name from gilmore girls lol
jinglesosborne
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2006, 05:45:16 am »

I'm a bit of them all.

Lorelai: always trying to say something smart
Rory: book to the nose work-a-holic
Luke: cynical ranter
Jess: sometimes a bit of a loner
Dean: jealousy makes me do weird things
Sookie: clutz
Michel: don't want to deal with stupid people today
Emily: worrying about appearances
Richard: well, maybe not so much so
Logan: mmm, maybe not

You get the point.  I think the reason I love this show is that I see something in everyone that I see in myself.

NATALIE (to Lorelai): You have your motherís wit.
EMILY: Sometimes I wish sheíd give it back.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2006, 08:45:18 pm »

oops, I pressed the wrong button, Lane, not Paris, but I think I'm like paris not in her "crazyness" but in her lack of a social life and some of her ideas and stuff.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2006, 01:10:49 am »

In truth I am a combination of Lorelai and Rory.  Lorelais attudie towards things and Rory being a book worm and smart.

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: