GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 11:02:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans over 50 - who is out there?  (Read 123782 times)
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2007, 11:44:04 am »

I've heard of FartPants. They're made by Under-Tec. Thinking of buying stock.

Buried under the snow again, zeddie? You don't owe Mother Nature money or something, do you? Global warming ahead: Except for zeddie's house. I'm sorry you have to blow snow for days, I wish I was there so I could help shovel. You know, depending on how much you pay.

zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2007, 06:07:54 am »

YES! FARTPANTS - THEY DO EXIST!

Thanks for the LINK, i appreciate it.

Oh - man.  This storm is unbelievable. Shocked Shocked Shocked

It was SNOWING and SENDING LIGHTENING AND THUNDER. That is QUITE RARE probably except up in the mountains.

Anyone else see this often? (a thunderstorm accompanied by snow instead of rain) it is SO FREAKY.  Here in the flatlands (on Lake Michigan) we don't see this phenom all that often.  Maybe only once a season.

My poor sister had to DRIVE TO WORK! If you are a believer out there, please pray for her safe return! Thanks.

Holy snowBalls - they closed our "international airport" (i think we have one flight that goes to the Bahamas once a week. hahaha.) Seriously, O'Hare is quite close, so Milwaukee never got the airport snowballs it might have, being the biggest city in Wis.

I wonder if O'hare is also getting hammered. Wow.  Bummer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 06:30:42 am by zeddie » Logged

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
reallifegilmore
« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2007, 06:15:27 am »

seattle & points north & northeast (me) just got 6-8 inches - still coming down - our schools are all closed.- since we don't have anywhere to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2007, 06:34:31 am »

realifegilmore - wow dude!

I am watching Today show, where they carted in snow?  Um, i THINK they are gonna get what we got here - probably.  Maybe it is the fault of the Today show!  Building their silly Mount Rockefeller. HAHAHAHA.  Grin  Angry

Well, i have to go find the storm grates under all the snow and clear them - citywide thing - so all the water goes down and does not flood us.

what a SNOWJOB!  Undecided

IN OMNIA PARATUS
reallifegilmore
« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2007, 06:37:26 am »

at least we have power - my laptop will run for hours on batteries - but no internet w/no power  Sad
zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 02, 2007, 08:27:41 am »

BINGO OR BUST  Tongue

HORROR OF HORRORS!  Shocked They have fingered the old farts at SENIOR BINGO NIGHT AT THE LOCAL MALL!  Angry  It was a big CRACKDOWN!   Sad[Well, a lot of crack anyway  Wink - hanging out of adult diapers. Embarrassed   Tongue

This is an OUTRAGE.  Angry  Apparently,  Boston Store was running this floating crap game / bingo night - for old farts from the home... I guess the BS got a few bucks off it= or PR or whatever.

Anyhoo, some scumbag politician trying to grab his fifteen minutes if infamy dropped the dime on the old coots and the whole thing folded like a cheap cardtable, ancient boobs knocking around, scrambling for the exits, old men swallowing their "cigars" - old ladies stuffing their bras with chips and bills and bingo cards.  A real shakedown!  Apparently they were breaking some racketering law, or law prohibiting that much unstable methane in one room... something...

Whoever blew the whistle better watch out!  He'll find his car stuffed with used pee-pee diapers!  Dork.  Angry

All you could hear was things like....  "Hide the stash!"  "Hey, that's MY WALKER!" and  "Quick! To the Crapper with that stuff!"  Tongue It was pandamonium!

BEGIN UPBEAT MUSIC....

This week on... Magnum PeePee.  Cool

Several old people are gathered around the Bingo table.  Undecided

MAGNUM: Whoa, have i got a load in my pants!  Tongue
OLD BAG: Oh, baby, i love it when you talk dirty  Wink
OLD MAN: Um...I don't think you understand.  Sad
ALL:  YUK! OH MAN! THAT IS NASTY.  Angry
MAGNUM:  Grin
OLD BAG: Yeah, i think i understand now... Where the heck are my teeth.... (she gets down on all fours to search for them)

SUDDENLY, SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN BUST INTO THE ROOM

COP: FREEZE YOU OLD BASTARDS! REACH FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS IN THE SKY!  Cheesy
OLD MAN: Magnum? YOU? You set us up?  Angry
OLD BAG: But - i slept with you...  Cry
OLD MAN #2:  Eeww - way too much information ol' gal...   Tongue
OLD BAG: Oh, in yer dreams, Lester. Kiss  And by the way, did you just crap yer pants too? Smells like it from down here.  Tongue
OM# 2(Lester): Yeah, what of it?  Cool
BAG: Hey, wait a minute...Are you wearing "Ooops i Crapped My Pants?!"  Where did you find them!  Shocked
MAGNUM: Aha! More contraband! Drop em' Lester!  Cool
ENTIRE GROUP - NO!!!  Shocked

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR, MAGNUM PEEPEE, Bingo Buster....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 09:30:04 am by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 02, 2007, 01:56:38 pm »

Nothing ever happens in my neighborhood. The cops should bust the ring of senior hookers down the block, but they voted the Sheriff into office in a block and he won't make a move against them. Those AARP cards are like badges in these parts.

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 04, 2007, 11:25:29 am »

Hey, a girl's gotta make a buck, even if she violates indecent exposure laws just by walking out in a bathrobe to get the paper.  Oh wait, that's ME.

AARP card - yeah, it's the Codger Mob.  Cool  the Codgernostra.  Tongue

how do you spell codger? is that right?

Ok, so my sister calls in a CRISIS - she is losing it.  She dropped the cell phone that I BOUGHT HER (and i pay the bill too) and the battery went flying under her stove, and she is hysterical about it..  and wants me to drop everything and rush over to retrieve it.." CAN YOU COME OVER RIGHT NOW?" Yeah right.  What did she do before cell phones? Did she die? NO.

Duh. NO. i have not even showered.  There is a big knot growing in my gut right now.  This is my yoke to bear. She insists i bright over a yardstick to fish it out - because of course she is too helpless to fashion one out of a coat hanger. Whatever.

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 04, 2007, 11:41:37 am »

Yeah I saw you. I owe you a buck.

My sisters aren't like that, more like "Hey, I've got an emergency, so could you just stay the hell away for 24 hours?" They all took a MacGyver course at the community center.

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2007, 09:48:35 am »

co4rrection - oops, "4" hahaha - stray 4 in the middle, don't you just laugh when that happens?  You konw, you are typing and you have a spasmotic jerking of the fingers as old people do - as we lose control of our bowels and bladders and other working members.  Tongue

My last post, i wrote "bright" instead of "bring" - that is not just a typo, that is my dyslexia again.  So friggin WEIRD - if i did not edit my posts they would be unreadable sometimes!  I mean, what the hell does the brain do to confuse two words like "bright" and "bring"? That is a modest one, sometimes i confuse a phrase like "exploratory surgery" with "toilet tossing" - it's a constant battle.  Not quite the same thing is it.  Imagine telling your boss, 'Ma'am, i will need to take sick leave for the next couple of days, I have to go to Madison for some toilet tossing".   Ok, that's going into chapter 471.

WELL, lessa, thanks for the honesty. About that dollar, please deposit it in my retirement account so it will begin earning interest.  Nod  Either that, or catch my act at the Cafe Cathouse  - Thursdays is Senior Night, and i do a mean pole dance for the over 70 crowd.  Relax, there is oxygen on tap.  You can just slip that dollar into my support hose.  Or have one of your elder family members do it, they are usually in the front row.

Where can we get my sister into that MacG course, that is my question!  Undecided  It took me a long time to find that battery, after we practicaly dismantled the stove - talk about dust balls - the Grapes of Wrath found trapped in a modest apartment building.  Tongue

later..........  Huh

HOLY CARP am i ever getting SENILE.  i walk over to the little coffee maker, which has NO COFFEE in it, and i think = wait, what hapened? I am SURE i turned it on - did i forget to put water in it? OH NO - that could burn it up! Oh, wait... it is turned OFF. Hm.. no water..  OH! hehehehe. I drank it!  Grin  Here i had already poured the coffee and comsumed half of it.  But i forgot by the time i walked back into the kitchen.  Tongue

Oh great, now some old broad wrote MY BOOK that i was working on, about being an old bag.... well, i guess i can write about something else.. Toilets probably.  Angry

SENIORS AND OTHER COMPLETELY INSANE PEOPLE: Please see a new installment of MAN CAMP in the 30's thread.   Thank you.  I need the PRAISE, so please lay it on THICK! My back is CRYING this morning.  Cry  please LIE if you must...

ADDITION
Hello, due to popular demand, i believe i will be going on an extended trip away from Gilmore Land.  I will only be posting to this Senior Thread here and there, as i can, if possible. I HOPE YOU PLEASE KEEP IT GOING! Seniors (and other silly people)  must REIN SUPREME.  Grin  I have not decided yet on my visit,  Huh  but i am considering the following destinations....

Windsor
York
Rome
Vienna
Athens
Verona
Wales
Sussex

Ok, well, only my dart will tell me which place to visit....    Smiley Wink
  Well, i pretty sticked some people as i left...

Ok, my friends in GilmoreGirl Community.  See you in the Funny Papers.  Cheesy

WOW!   Cheesy  IT IS NOW 72 DEGREES! it was 64 when i took my walk, so i am OUT OF HERE again - i will stay out a while - no GG reruns for me! WHOOWHOO. Of course, it will suck again tomorrow and the rest of the week. Back into the 30's   Sad as we say in Wisconsin, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes"  Angry

Hey -HEEEEY - someone old better make some comments about senility or passing gas or something, or this thread is going to fray down to nothing.  Cry  I know there are closet potty humorists out there who have NOT put in their two flushes.  We must keep this rolling so that we know for sure there is always a place to come for a laugh.  Right?

Hmm.... Wolfie - what's new with you?  Please tell us about the big chickens with ouzies again!   Did anyone happen to catch NATURE 25 YEARS lately? They ran that story with the two elephants who had not seen each other in 25 years!  They finally met up and were SOOOO excited - it was so cute, these big elephants, wrapping trunks around one another.   Kiss They were in separate cages, trying to get closer, so they bent these huge bars between them!  They were not happy until they could snuggle body to body, with trunks entwined. It was so precious, i was in tears.  Cry   Kiss Gentle Giants.  In the last shot, they are out in the "pature" trunk in trunk, walking off into the sunset.  Now THERE is a relationship with LEGS! L/L - take a lesson!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:29:39 am by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
wolfspirit768
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 63

sometimes all you can do is howl when in pain

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2007, 03:23:40 am »

Shocked   Embarrassed  hey all, it's been awhile since i've come in here and passed the winds he he. Alot has happened this past month , one being an injury at work, no i didn't need the fire department to pull me out of the collecto fryer but i did visit the hospital.  Cry  Now I get this brace thing which makes it almost impossible to use the toilet and let me tell you when you gotta pee velcro doesn't always help. I think it's time to take stock in depends. Especially for work since I swear the toilet is the smallest in the world....kinda the size used to train babies lol. My bones snap carckle and pop just getting up and down so I now limit my coffe to 100 cups a shift.  Coffee my co-workers call me gimpalotapuss and doing a split everytime i change a filter hurts like hell.  :Smiley and on days that it rains alot my other leg can't handle the extra work and so then i down right look rediculous trying to walk all stiff like.  Tongue  they all think i crapped my pants on rain days and let me tell you it rains alot here.Gotta love Washington State lol. Snow Lightning Rain and that was just one of the many exciting adventures of a wolf.I'll post again tomorrow when i wake up and intravenus the coffee to my eyelids and look for trip plan back to cali.  Whisper Nod have a spledid,dry,non-toxic(from gas),morning and happy gilmore day.

Coffee I prefer my coffee intravenous but if i have to use a cup make it a really big one.Coffee
zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2007, 09:30:05 am »

WOW - WOLFIE! Your world is quite askew.  And interesting. 

Listen, we KNOW about the pants crapping thing, so don't be using your injury as your "excuse" there Wolf.  Tongue Nice try. Nice nickname. If the toilet is bothering you, do what i did- just rip off the seat, it gives a wider target.  Smash There was no toilet icon, so just image that the monitor is a TOILET.  Sometimes it can be.  Nod

GROSS STORY.
I have stock in Depends, and have stocked up on Depends. Oh man, i hve a good one. The other day, i dropped in on my sister.  Her apartment had been - neglected.  Tongue  Well, i went upstairs to use her crapper, and on the floor were undies waiting the wash, with a panty liner still stuck to them, for those - unfortunate sneezes.  Cheesy "just in case".  I mean, it was clean and all, but - it just goes to show you how you let things slip when you live alone. I called to her, "What's with the intimate decorations on the floor here?"  She says, "Hey, i need that for when i sneeze or cough - you know."  We laughed so hard we needed more panty liners to soak up the -  laughs.  Nod Nod Nod Wall hot flash coming....

QUESTION: When you have a hot flash just as you are finishing on the toilet, is it considered a HOT FLUSH?

ADDITION
WE joke bout aging, aches pains, creeks, snap crackle pop, losing thing, like part of our minds....  but there are advantages to aging too. Our accomplishments are largely under our expanding belts,  Wisdom, proximity to heaven and meeting all that waits there, should we be ok in that department, Less time to wonder, "what should i do with the rest of my life?"  Confidence, not so self-conscious anymore, freedom to do NOTHING if that is what is called for.  I could go on.  I won't.  So, being older is not all bad...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 11:15:23 am by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2007, 08:00:34 pm »

Not me, man, I still freak out when my knee starts making a new sound every time I stand up. Used to be a pop, now it's more of a crunch... what's next, will it start laughing at me every time I look at stairs? (Right now, only my butt does that.)

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2007, 06:12:17 am »

yes, your knee will start laughing - like jell-o.

hey, here is a cause we can all - ahem, get behind.

LEGALIZE PUBLIC FARTING.   Angry

I think we need this, i don't know about you, but squeezing my cheeks is getting difficult, and as i am living alone and am therefore out of practice... i have taken up this cause...... Grin

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2007, 10:49:54 am »

Yeah, but then they'd have to bring back public smoking, drinking, and thong-wearing. Of course, if I have some garbanzo beans the night before, dealing with the public won't be an issue...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
  Print  

Jump to: