GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 12:38:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans over 50 - who is out there?  (Read 123816 times)
tully
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2007, 12:32:06 pm »

Coffee
No anger here your Lordship.  I guess we have different ways of poking fun.  Chill it is all good! Wink
reallifegilmore
« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2007, 12:45:11 pm »

i forget - were we just talking about something?

oh yah - i'm really thirty - then how come i'm having my 35th high school reunion?  :Smiley
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2007, 10:34:38 pm »

I think this episode goes to redeem a lot of Lorelai's brattiness in her day-to-day with Emily. They may not get along well, but Lorelai is always there for Emily when she needs her. Whether she needs comforting because Rory left her (that must have been pretty hard for Lorelai) or a last-second bachelorette party for her second wedding, Lorelai comes through. This episode was all about distinguishing the jerks who come through for you from the jerks who don't.

wolfspirit768
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 63

sometimes all you can do is howl when in pain

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 09, 2007, 03:15:23 am »

Shocked  Ok I know I've been gone for a bit but dang I had to go back pages and ketchup oops i mean catch up lol on things.  :Smiley At least I got to see gilmore girls this week and not be in a coma or something lol  Sleepy I have been pulling doubles and hit like 15 hours of overtime . Huh I'm so tired I turned my myspace into a work saga page,very funny though,being that I know I'm over worked, when I have nighmares about cooked chickens wearing oven mitts chasing me with guns and knives lol  Bam Pow Censor Bam Fight What running in my sleep Shocked .I wake up tired plus the whole menopause thing with too hot Tongue ,too cold , wake up out of a dead sleep cause I can grrr, and of course the 900 trips to the bathroom cause my bladder can't make up it's mind.
        I told my boss " I do not work on Tuesday nights cause Gilmore Girls is on" so I got Tuesday off after working 6 days straight and was the only cook on super bowl sunday grrr. Grin So I  grabbed my  Coffee Coffee Coffee and sat down in front of the  TV and watched an episode without falling asleep woohoo!!  Celebrate Celebrate Nod yup and it was so good I couldn't move from the spot.
         Well I am very tired and it's late so I will come back tomorrow before work and read up on everything else I missed.Have a good night/day all and be happy,healthy and young at heart always-Lynn  Cheesy Grin Smitten High Five Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

Coffee I prefer my coffee intravenous but if i have to use a cup make it a really big one.Coffee
reallifegilmore
« Reply #259 on: February 09, 2007, 06:40:15 am »

Shocked  Ok I know I've been gone for a bit but dang I had to go back pages and ketchup oops i mean catch up lol on things.  :Smiley
Lynn  Cheesy Grin Smitten High Five Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

know you've been gone - must be filthy rich w/all the o.t. - it's just @ our age we forget what we can do w/it (okay zeddie - i can read your mind!)

welcome back lynn - hope you get some rest this weekend
zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 09, 2007, 07:34:57 am »

OOOH - if i had all that money i would go out and buy a hooker-y - no i mean, a ROOKERY. I love BIRDS.   Angry  Then i would get a face lift  Sad  Smiley  Shocked, a boob lift  Wink  a butt lift  Cry   a gut lift  Tongue  and a lift so i could get up and down the stairs!  Cheesy  Then i would buy up all the OOPS I CRAPPED MY PANTS cuz the stupid store ran out last time!  Angry

Then i would stock up on my hormone medication just in case there is a run on THAT.   Can't run out of that...  Cry

Then i would restock the liquor cabinet and cruise the bus stop for a few young boys,   Kiss Kiss and have myself a little fun!   Celebrate

Ah, one can DREAM, can't one? 

Yeah, woolen thermal fingerpaints! I hate heat-sieving, power is so expensive. I need to caulk up my windows or something. I thought that rattling noise was my teeth...

My son is turning four this week, and, wonder of wonders, he's taught himself how to read! I shouldn't be so shocked (isn't he the most perfect thing ever invented?) but he has communication problems, he can't talk and he can't use crayons and he can't use the potty (according to my doctor, all within "developmental norms" whatever that means) but he learned how to sound out words and reads whatever he sees in print out loud. PBS is my best friend forever and ever. Ummm, I gave at the office.

Anyway, I'm having a serious Lori moment here. Feeling lucky and happy and hopeful and just full of love for everyone!

I missed the old-fart hustle, but I've danced for the masses, so I won't poke fun. They had to mop the auditorium afterwards, unusual for ballet...

GREAT STUFF!  This IS a Lori/Lorelai momemt!  Excellent! You know, the thing about those dancers was - they had a CHANCE to be - together, and show the world, old is not dumb or out of it. Tongue  But - it did not quite happen that way. But i came in just a little late - MAYBE they are doing it IN SPITE OF the fact that they cannot keep the beat or remember the steps?  In THAT CASE, then, yeah, it would be CUTE. I read more about it. They said that everytime they would show an older person dancing on the jumbotron, they would get huge crowd reaction. SO, they held tryouts.  The story was actually kinda cute!  You know ME, i like to poke fun at my own category - or the one i am approaching.  It is just fun and games. I will bet you that if i saw it in person i would find it CHARMING. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for really older people.  They have been thru it, you know? Seen it all, survived it all. They do deserve respect, and that is a serious comment.

Ok, thanks. I think i have to vomit now.  Tongue  "I FEEL A GOAT CHEESE PIZZA BACKING UP ON ME" (NAME THAT MOVIE )
probably paraphrased....  Grin

Yeah, woolen thermal fingerpaints! I hate heat-sieving, power is so expensive. I need to caulk up my windows or something. I thought that rattling noise was my teeth...

My son is turning four this week, and, wonder of wonders, he's taught himself how to read! I shouldn't be so shocked (isn't he the most perfect thing ever invented?) but he has communication problems, he can't talk and he can't use crayons and he can't use the potty (according to my doctor, all within "developmental norms" whatever that means) but he learned how to sound out words and reads whatever he sees in print out loud. PBS is my best friend forever and ever. Ummm, I gave at the office.

Anyway, I'm having a serious Lori moment here. Feeling lucky and happy and hopeful and just full of love for everyone!

I missed the old-fart hustle, but I've danced for the masses, so I won't poke fun. They had to mop the auditorium afterwards, unusual for ballet...

This reminds me of the Oprah show - that Secret movie - the book.  I skimmed the book. They talk about being positive. Yeah, i don't need a book to know positive is the way to go! Definitely.  I think our HUMOR here is still positive, even when we poke fun, becuase the RESULT is LAUGHTER - which helps with the pain.  That is my goal anyway!  Cheesy I WHOLEY concur on being THANKFUL to God - when i remember throughout the day, i STOP and Thank God out loud for all my blessings, naming them one by one.  It is important, i think.  Thanks.  Kiss

Coffee
No anger here your Lordship.  I guess we have different ways of poking fun.  Chill it is all good! Wink

Knock it off with the middle aged fart stuff Wall  I keep trying to tell you we are the new 30 it could even be 25! Wink  You are as old as you feel.  Let's use both Emily and Lorelai as our gauge.  They are both active, beautiful and in their prime.  It is the ageless era so get on board! Dance

I read this as HUMOR - much in the same vein as our old fart humor, actually - RIGHT TULLY? This is sarcasm, right? And btw, we COULD SWITCH. Let's.  Let's have a page or TWO about BEING YOUNG AT HEART! Ok?  When my Dad was on his last months of life, he would laps in and out of reason.  One time he woke up (in the home) and said, "I gotta get home - gotta drive my red convertible corvette - gotta drive my red corvette..."  It was SO SWEET - that must have been a dream of his - to own and drive a red corvette.  He was WAY too big for that (six foot four with long legs) but i am sure he wanted one, hearing that.  So, in his mind, he was probably about 35 again, looking at one of the FIRST Corvettes.  Gonna take his honey for a ride... (my mom)  Wink

I WILL START.  I woke up today and realized, "Hey you are NINETEEN YEARS OLD!"  I mean, can you imagine? I am almost NOT a teenager anymore! I feel grown up but also like my entire life is ahead of me!  I had a meeting today, to start a company with this really smart group of people!  We are starting our own clothing line...  I have some excellent ideas, and of course, my body is SO PERFECT i look smashing in all of them!  That reminds me.  One time in Junior High school, i made a dress for Home Economics.  Well, i was already a SEASONED tailor, learned from my mom, my aunt, and myself, so my dress was CHOSEN for the Window Display!  It was so great!  This dress - any young girl would wear it TODAY.  In fact, i always wanted to recreate this dress!  Maybe i will put it in my line.  Oops - gotta go.  Johnnie is here in his RED CORVETTE - we're gonna to go Leon's for ice cream sundaes! 

Well, that wasn't very convincing.. I will try harder next time.... ok, NEXT... Tongue

SATURDAY.  i invite y'all to read my drama in Fans over Thirty thread regarding Man Camp.  Grin
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:09:12 am by zeddie » Logged

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
reallifegilmore
« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2007, 08:14:30 pm »

okay - spent the entire day cleaning house from top to bottom as if I were thirty! which means i'm ready to go out for the night and i won't be a bit sore tomorrow! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Grin
zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2007, 11:58:48 am »

reallifegilmore - What - did you go to the horse doctor for some Bute?  Something.   New hormones?

Oh, that reminds me.  I forgot mine today.  No wonder i am falling asleep.   Tongue

I had to go out for supplies, before the impending storm.. WOW - New York - AGAIN?  Unbelievable - What

New York - and points EAST - Check in please!  Cellphone Nod   Kiss

UPDATE:

Uncle Phil show.  I tell ya, when they do the OPEN for that stupid show, it sounds like the director says,

"ROLL THAT JACKASS"   Nod - like referring to Uncle Phil.  TRY IT.  Listen, and see if you don't hear it!  It happens RIGHT as FartSo walks out. Also, sometimes i say, "Roll that beautiful bean footage!" hehehehe. Ok that belongs in Man Camp.  Maybe when TJ shows up, he will get the idea to roll Uncle Phil and leave him in the woods, tied up, naked, with honey spread over his bald head so the bees attack him. Or the bears. I think Uncle Phil would scare a bear though.

Uncle Phil would start screaming at the Grizzly...  "Hey, when is the last time you told your wife-bear you loved her fat, huh?  When is the last time you gave HER the bigger salmon?  Hey, i'm talkin' to you, you big hairy slob! Hey, you look like a BIG HAIRY MOLE to me! Why don't you SHAVE? How do you expect your wife to love something like YOU?  I want you to get excited about your life in the WOODS!"  *cut to grizzly crying and hanging his large bear head*.  Tongue   Wall

I know i should not watch so much TV.  Yeah, i know.  BUT, it is great background when you are trying to collect the laundry, shred old papers, and so on.  It's either that or repeat a movie again. I need to pretend there are visitors here... Let's face it, who wants to visit my Crap Shack?

Ok, today Uncle Phil is featuring a man who is cheating on his WIFE, with HER SISTER!  Shocked Grin Cheesy  WORD, Uncle Phil. Right on - Oh, oh, and i guess the man moved her into the house!  I am not laughing at the situation - it is SAD. I am laughing at what a clown Uncle Phil is - he has gotten so monotonous and repetitive, he has resorted to CIRCUS TELEVISION.

Ok, i must SHUT UP now - except, i need to get worked up to do my next installment of "Man Camp Meets the Gilmore Men" in the thirties thread.   Frankly this guest dude is so creepy looking on the show, i don't know how he got two women to fall for him. Sisters yet! YUK! YUK YUK YUK.  I am so glad i am SINGLE.  Lorelai should STAY SINGLE.  Why are they marrying her off anyway?  Luke is no prize - sorry Lukers out there, but he has major problems. And i also pick him if i have to pick.  The old Luke, YES, he maybe deserved her on some level.  The "evolving" Luke just has so much baggage now!  Psycho Anna (been in those situations!) April drama, divorced, fights the father of Rory. Whatever.

Matt (Logan) has it right - he feels Lorelai and Rory should just ride off into the sunset ALONE.  Not married - making their way as always.  After all, today, something like 80% of women are single or whatever - right?  I just saw this HUGE statistic about that.  I will research and get it right and report back.

OK, enuf STALLING. time to UNHOARD my house.  Not easy.  ANY SUGGESTIONS? (Any ideas involving gasoline cans will NOT be considered) Thanks.

WHY can't they run some interesting show - there is NOTHING ELSE ON during Uncle Phil - no one would watch otherwise. OH - there is Martha - big deal, make a PIE.  NOT.  Jailbird.  I cannot add to her fortune......   It must be a conspiracy by advertisers to get EVERYONE to buy cable, so they can get MORE product placements and ads in our BRAINS. It's a BIG HAIRY SCARY MOLE OF A BRAINWASHING WORLD!

STOP! (the people, the people.. i can stand on the chair, i can walk in a circle ... the people... the people....)

I'm an excellent driver.... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear.

SEND MORE INSANITY! Hey, let's watch it with the serious talk about the show, ok, geezers? We are slippin' we need a toilet humor enema! to get it all out there! TOILET HUMOR ROCKS!  Tongue Cry Kiss Undecided Lips Sealed Angry Grin Smiley Wink Cheesy Huh Cool Shocked :Smiley Tongue Embarrassed Undecided Cry Tongue Smiley Hot flash... ok, over now.

OH YEA!  Martha has one of my favorite animal people on
- Mark Marone (she produces that show on PBS it runs...) Don't you love that show?  They have DOGS on - well, that beats Uncle PHil  ANY DAY! Cool!  Something CLEAN AND GOOD to watch.  Even if she is an EX-CON.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:34:32 pm by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2007, 11:58:04 am »

I can think young. I woke up this morning, and lo and behold, some magic elf has made me breakfast. Good thing, cause I'm late getting to school where all I have to do is read, write, and engage in vigorous physical activity! Why do I have to go?

Got my first paycheck from Slurpee Dog, yowza! I'm rich! I wonder where I can spend it all before curfew? Man, I wish I could move out and eat what I want and sleep when I want and only go to school when I wanted to. Life is short, right? Ummm, right?

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2007, 01:37:52 pm »

LOL lessa.... Cheesy

Ok, this post is BORING, and stream of conciousness, but i can't be funny ALL the time...  Angry  Sad Cheesy

TO BE FAIR.  I rip Uncle Phil all in good fun here, but today he has- a Valentine's show, with some fun guests.  The FIRST guest proposed on the air!  It was a beautiful ring, 1.9 carots (carrets, whatever)  and white gold. She said YES and was shaking, so i think it was a surprise! This dude is such a hunter, he said she is the first woman who ever made it all the way thru hunting season...  :Smiley Grin  He usually has to get a new girlfriend after deer season, i guess.  Grin Angry  Well, last Christmas he bought his woman - CAMO  Seat Covers.  OY with the Poodle brains already!

I like to be FAIR - if i poke fun at someone then i should compliment them for doing something more tasteful.  I guess.  Undecided  (as in Uncle Phil)

Oops, well, sorry - I SPOKE TOO SOON. i see that tomorrow's promo is for twin H addicts and a woman who sells her self for lingerie? I must have heard that wrong.  Wall Smash Fight Trash What No, that cannot be right... time for more  Coffee Coffee  Coffee Drink Drink Drink

Oh well, at least Uncle Phil had ONE good show.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOCAL RADIO READS MY POEM
on the air here - The DJ's asked us to email what we LOVE about Milwaukee within 100 words, so i put together 99....  I missed the submission deadline so i could not win the free passes to George Webb (the local greasy spoon) Darn, i really wanted some of those runny eggs... and burnt coffee - unlimited refills.  Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts

Ok, i will include my POEM.  I guess i am feeling SELF-CENTERED and SELF-ABSORBED today, since i have not gotten a Valentine from a man since my estranged husband sent one shortly before our divorce was final.  Undecided  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Ok, i have to celebrate by myself...  Celebrate Censor Wall

Smitten  Why I Love Milwaukee Poem (which will be meaningless to everyone unless he or she has lived here, but SO WHAT! At least i got my 30 seconds of LOCAL FAME.  Celebrate USA Hearts Drink Celebrate Censor Nod Blow Kiss Santa Sleepy Dance High Five Sleepy High Five Dance Celebrate

Hearts Milwaukee

A warm stroll down the old pier
Smelt fishermen offer cold beer
Monet clouds top slate blue waves
For a time, home of the Braves
Opening Day, the old Fourth Base
Down in Pigsville, its proper place
Cheering the Brewers, Packers too
Overhead, the roof was blue

Following Dad over bare plywood
Ground was muddy, the music was good
Fireworks over the windy Hone
Timely wink from the Polish Moon
If after Houli’s we’ve got the dough
We’ll toss some toast at the Picture Show
Off to Ma Fisher’s or Oriental Drugs
I love Milwaukee with kisses and hugs

*BARF* It sounds cheezy without understanding the local references.  Huh  Too bad, i am keeping it in!  Grin

Baseball Trivia Notes from Wikipedia: "The Braves are the oldest professional baseball club in the world, and the oldest professional sports team in the United States, with roots extending back to 1869 and following a path through four major cities."  See, before they were the Atlanta Braves, they were the Milwaukee Braves  - when they won the Wolrd Series here in 1957. But they started in Boston!  This team also had the GREATEST comeback IN HISTORY - to come back and win the World Series in 1914.  There! Maybe you learned something new?  Smiley

NEXT MORNING.  I am basking in amazing REDRUMNESS!  YEA! (note: REDRUM. My self-indulgant time in my red room (it has glow thru orange curtains that give it this amazingly weird reddish glow when the sun passes thru at just the right angle- for those of you who are too bored by me to know what i mean.... hehehehe.   Grin I know i am not for everyone. )

Honestly, you should ALL have a REDRUM - it is sooo cool to walk into such a room in the morning!  The sun is SO BRIGHT HERE THIS MORNING - cold and dry = no atmosphere. It is bouncing around on the snow - my front room is like HEAVEN - it is like - as bright as i perceive heaven will be at night!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Bad for my writing - cuz i dont want to leave the sunroom.  LUCKY PEOPLE who get so much sun!  Angry  I envy you all.  Cool

HUGS AND KISSES ALL - Wolfie, how's it hangin?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 07:28:20 am by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2007, 12:08:47 pm »

HAVE TO DOUBLE POST:

this is just a COMMERCIAL for a NEW MAN CAMP which is now ready on FANS OVER 30 THREAD.  TJ makes an appearance in this eppy.

Ok, let's get some TOILET humor back in here!

I'LL START:
Who saw the report about  CD Singing Urinal Cakes Huh  Once again, one of MY ideas gets developed, while I am left sitting on the CRAPPER,  Tongue contemplating my shoes.  Huh  Well, serves me right for not being musical!  Note:  Three hours before i saw this report, I had JUST finished WRITING a story about  - you guessed it - Singing Urinal Cakes... Huh  That is NO SHIT.  I did not know they were about to burst on the scene as a real product. The universe must be shrinking or something....   World  Shocked :Smiley Cry Grin Angry

WILL YOU ALL PLEASE PRETTY STICK ME NOW?  I NEED SOME LOVE!  Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts  Thank you.  Undecided
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:14:51 pm by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:11 am »

Heh, toilet humor. I heard a rumor that over-50's split a royalty whenever someone farts. You didn't invent it, you know, there are plenty of thirtysomethings who can crack a whip with the best of them.

And man, those under-5's! They should be called young farts!

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2007, 11:37:50 am »

lessa, i hate to burst your bubble, but, actually i DID invent FARTING.  Nod

I also invented the Internet.  I hear Al Gore is now claiming that HE invented farting.  Angry   Typical. That guy will stop at nothing. He has always stolen my ideas, ever since I introduced him to Tipper. I called him up from the summit of Mount Everest to report on the pollution there.  He was throwing a party,  I told him, "You should meet my pal Tipper" and he thought i said, "You should get a male stripper" (pay phones, you know) So, he was all excited and it turns out Tipper can really dance!  Dance CD So he ended up marrying her.  Undecided

Well, it never would have worked between Al and me.  After all, i am a shot-gun totin' right wing red neck hermit Unaboomer, and he is - Al Gore.

To repeat, i invented the Internet, Farting, and the Weed Wacker, which was supposed to be a large Wapatuli mixer.

IN OMNIA PARATUS
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 21, 2007, 08:04:28 pm »

S'cuse me... I owe you a quarter.

Man, my stream of consciousness sputtered and died last week. I now entertain the masses with my Jeremy Irons impression as I walk undead through the masses of people still capable of thought.

I liked Emily's schizo routine in the latest episode. But darn it, if they use alcohol to force another character out of character, I'm going to need a drink to get out of character enough to watch it.

Finally, something about the show I can complain about!

zeddie

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 23, 2007, 05:56:49 am »

WOLFIE! WOLFIE!  I DREAMED OF CHICKENS!   Huh   Nod Sleepy Hidden

Hey, that sounds like a good sitcom we could start - I Dream of Chickens.

Wolfie - i have a THING for chickens, ok,  Tongue  and i have them around my house, (well, not live chickens, not since Gomer took 'em to market) but then, i dreamed they were on my back yard! They frightened me!   Shocked They did not have guns, but they were - sort of running over each other - as if insane from eating chemicals - though my yard is clean. So, i followed the trail and found out my neighbor lady (in her 80's) was raising the criters in her living room.  Angry  So, i guess she had a senior moment and left the front door open and THAT is precisely when they wandered into my back yard.  Undecided  Oh man, this one white chicken was HUGE.  "That's a big chicken" NAME THAT MOVIE, OLDSTERS!

Wel, in the 30's thread i talk about a little mishap here that we like to call, Guts on the Highway  Some truck carrying animal intestines overturned. Again.  Whoa.  Imagine having to explain that one. 

WIFE: "Well, i'm sorry i am LATE, but there was a LARGE INTESTINE blocking my EXIT!  Angry
HUSBAND: What, you mean some big gas bag of a person? Some big turd?  Huh
WIFE: No, you idiot, i mean BIG PIG GUT all over the highway.
HUSBAND: So, he was fat, drunk - and weaving?  Tongue
WIFE: No, a real tub of guts, it was...  Embarrassed
HUSBAND: Sure, i get it, he needs Jenny Craig.  Look, next time, just show him who's boss!  Angry
WIFE: DOH!  Angry
HUSBAND: So, are we having liver for dinner?  Hey did you hear about that overturned truck on the freeway - innerds all over!  Cheesy
WIFE: AUGH!  Angry

lessa - if you are going to fart like that, please invest in some charcoal fartpants, i can smell you all the way over here!

(FARTPANTS ARE REAL - i just cannot find a link today. Maybe they never caught on - fire. I saw them advertised in a skiing magazine a couple years ago)

As long as i am on the gas...   reminds me of this friend of mine from work who went to a swanky ski lodge and took one of those sweet-fangled gondollas up the mountain. It held about 8 people.  According to Dave...

Dave: So, this guy sort of got ill
Me: You mean, he blew chow in the gondola?
Dave: Yeah, IN HIS PANTS!

So there the eight of them were, trapped inside this tiny quasi-airtight room.   So they were trapped in this chamber of fartgas trying to breathe! Oy with the tacos already!

OMIT last story. Maybe you caught it maybe not.  i had to remove it even though it was true.

PROGRAM NOTE: WE have big snow here, getting much more - so i am OUTIE for a few days, digging out.  Take care, all.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:10:08 am by zeddie » Logged

IN OMNIA PARATUS
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
  Print  

Jump to: