GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 12:27:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 131
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ya Betcha!" Gilmore Fans in Minnesota (as well as anywhere else in the Midwest)  (Read 499758 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: February 25, 2008, 07:27:27 pm »

Haha! I don't know about how badass I am, Kate! I had my share of youth rebellion but not that badass that I spent any time in the detention center! Thank goodness!! Tongue And yes, great minds!! I agree with you, I should have expressed my thought a little more clearly. I definitely think when one takes another life, they should be punished. However, if someone takes one's life accidentally, they perhaps shouldn't be punished the same, if at all, as someone who out rightly takes one's life. I think there are plenty of crimes that should be punished a lot more harsh than they are. However, there are always innocent people who are punished without reason. I'd hate to be one of those - I don't think I'd make it. Hope everything is well with you!! Good to see you, too! Cheesy

Hey Maggie!! How's it going? Good to see you! Smiley

And last but most certainly NOT least...

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

I wish you everything that your golden heart desires!

May you get everything you ever wanted! Celebrate well and with great family and friends!
Remember, that you can do anything that you strive for and WILL do it all!
You're in my thoughts today and always! You've been a dear friend and I've enjoyed every moment of knowing you!
Keep smiling and whenever you're feeling down, remember there are people out there that truly care about you!!
Here's to another full year of a wonderful life!!

^Something you could only expect from me! Tongue haha!)

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

Community Points: 1183

Even heroes know when to be scared

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 25, 2008, 08:04:40 pm »

Hey Mel/Sooks, I'm doing pretty well, how are ya?

I just wanted to say  JuggleHAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!! Juggle

Graphic Love <3
Smile. I'm Maggie. I'll make your day. x]
wazup
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 6

i am a die hard gilmore/rock fan

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: February 26, 2008, 03:25:38 pm »

happy birthday kate

have you ben to the would you rather thread?

http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=8799.0

have fun

^ sig by: Zija
the * means that I did not know how to spell it
Me and Grace love pink lemonade!!
*Lexi*
*Katie*
Diner Regular

Community Points: 305

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: February 27, 2008, 08:37:48 pm »

Just popping in to say...THANK YOU!!! I had a great birthday...but I've been extremely busy!!

More info to come soon!!!

As always,
~KT

Celebrate Find a reason to celebrate! Celebrate
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 28, 2008, 03:53:29 pm »

1. What item in your bedroom is used the most? Used the most...hmm...well it's probably a tie between my bed and my computer.
2. What item in your home is forgotten about? Basically everything in the basement, which is a lot.
3. What's your favorite aspect of your home? My room, it's my safe haven.
4. I couldn't live without my... brother.
5. What movie makes you laugh every time you see it? Zoolander.
6. What's something you've done that you regret (it doesn't have to be something big, unless you want it to be)? Making fun of people a few years ago when I was trying to fit in with the popular kids, and then I finally found my correct place and I realized how awful I had been, even if the people I made fun of didn't know it, I do.
7. Do you have daily rituals? I set my alarm clock for an hour before I actually have to get up. Then when my actual alarm goes off, I sleep for another ten minutes, and a different alarm goes off, signaling that it's truly time to get out of bed, and then I just lay there for another five minutes, and finally get up. Other than that, I don't really have things that I do habitually.
8. What's your favorite color to wear? Red.
9. In your opinion, what's the scariest thing you have done? I went to see my grandfather in the hospital when he was dying even though a lot of the adults in my family didn't think it was a good idea for me to see him in the state he was in.
10. What's one thing you could never do? I could never physically harm another person, unless I was protecting myself.

It's almost Friday! Yay! I'm so excited. Tomorrow is going to be stressful for me though. I've been dreading it all week. Oh well, I'll get through it, and then I have the wonderful weekend to just relax and enjoy life.

Welcome back Mel! It's good to see ya around again. I hope that although have been busy, you have been well?

*Pretty sticks* to all of you who called a DIRTY on question #1. I was wondering how many people would Cheesy

*Shelby

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

Lucie
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: February 29, 2008, 03:11:16 pm »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally?
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done?
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you?
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings?
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you?
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself?
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead?
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime?
10. What's your favorite childhood memory?
[/color]

*Sorry for the double post!*
[/color]

I'm Shelby Cheesy

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: February 29, 2008, 04:30:51 pm »

Ok, let me give this a go.

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally? Yes. I have afew people.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done?  That I think would be my best friend [at the time] and i meeting up 2 guys we'd never met, told them we were 18 when we were only 16, and they tried getting us into the pub for a drink; so we hid from them and told the lady we were hiding there cos they were following us... we then left & went home & never again went back to where we got into trouble.
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you? By myself, i can cry as much as like. i even tend to talk to myself too lol
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings? Not all the time; but if i think someone should know, i'd tell them.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you? Only afew.
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself? Yes, and they will remain like that forever.
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead? Yes i did actually.. i don't rmember exactly what it was though.
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? relaxing with friends is a good way to just "relax" but with my man its always different.
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime? Honestly, everyone will anyways, so i think smoking! weird answer but yea..
10. What's your favorite childhood memory? I have many actually. I remember i got lost on the beach & the police were looking for me for 2hrs, they found i'd fallen asleep in the sand dunes. LOL

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 29, 2008, 08:13:19 pm »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally? Yes, there's a few.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done? Ummmm.... something that'd I'd never post.
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you? It depends on what has me feeling down. But normally I am alone when I'm feeling down, even though I'd probably rather have someone there.
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings? Only to certain people.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you? Only a few of them do.
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself? I did, but then I had to tell someone, so no, not really anymore.
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead? Yeah.
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, so I guess relax with a friend.
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime? I can't think of anything.
10. What's your favorite childhood memory? I can't think of a good one right now, but probably just vacations with my family mostly.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:30:38 am by Gilmoregirl1515 » Logged

Graphic Love <3
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1673 on: March 01, 2008, 01:42:47 am »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally? Yip.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done? Hmm. There's a few. And I don't think I want to post them either.
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you? I also think it depends. If it's something someone can help with, then I'd rather have someone there. If it's just generally feeling shitty, or over something that no one can really change, I'd rather be alone. Just in general, I'd rather be alone with my feelings.
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings? Nope. Not at all.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you? Not really. Not even I know the true me.
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself? Yah. Some of them may come out one day, some are locked forever.
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead? Haha oh yeah, all the time, it's the worst feeling ever!!
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?I guess depends what we're doing, but usually with Helly. Since I spend about 90% of my time with her anyway!!
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime? Doing something for somene else, entirely selflessly.
10. What's your favorite childhood memory? I don't know.

Glad you had a great birthday, Katie!!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 01, 2008, 07:05:06 am »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally?  I think there's people in my life I would love to be able to love unconditionally, but I don't know if I actually do.  Because it takes a lot of things to be able to do so, and I don't know if I have those things yet.  If that makes any sense at all.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done?  Honestly, I can't think of anything.  I'm such a goody-goody the worst thing I've done is broken a minor school rule.   Tongue 
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you?  Alone.  I'll read or something.  If someone's there, my mind will just stay focused on the thing making me down. 
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings?  No.  Not in any way, shape, or form.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you?  I've moved a few times in my life, and I'd say that from each place I've lived there's someone who knows me, but it only comes with time.  I close a lot of myself off otherwise. 
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself?  Yes.  It's gonna stay that way.   Cheesy
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead?  Probably.
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?  Relax as in unwind?  By myself.  I'm usually so stressed up and so wound up that I just need time by myself.
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime?  Smiling at random strangers.
10. What's your favorite childhood memory?  Meeting Eeyore at breakfast in Disneyworld and getting him to sign my Eeyore...man, I was so excited.   Grin

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
Lucie
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 01, 2008, 12:22:59 pm »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally? There are two people that I know of, there may be more, but I haven't had to experience the unconditional love for them.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done? Dressed up as a robin, and then did some stuff, and I'm not going into further detail about that stuff.
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you? By myself.
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings? Depends on the person, and even then I'm not completely open about my actual feelings. I usually tell people what's going on, but I don't really express how I truly feel about the situation.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you? Nope. None of my friends do to be honest.
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself? Yes I do.
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead? Of course, I just don't remember what...Cheesy
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? By myself or a family member (depending on which family member).
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime? Allow yourself to love and be loved.
10. What's your favorite childhood memory? Hmm...that's a tough one...Well we used to have this big stuffed Shamoo, and I would ride it down the stairs...until the day that it ripped and all the beans came out Sad

I'm Shelby Cheesy

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 01, 2008, 05:15:43 pm »

1. Are there people in your life who you love unconditionally? Yes.
2. What's the craziest thing you think you have done? I can't recall one thing, but I know there were plenty of them in my high school years and then probably for the three to five years after high school. CRAZY times!
3. When you are feeling down, would you rather be alone, or have someone there to comfort you? I'd have to follow suite with the others who said it would depend. It would depend on the situation and then also who was it was that was with me. If I'm really upset, I most often like to be alone and sort things for myself.
4. Do you openly talk about your feelings? I've gotten better about this, for a long time I wouldn't open to anyone. Now, there a few with whom I can share my feelings openly with. I must feel really safe with someone first though.
5. Do most of your friends really know the true you? I don't have a lot of true close friends but the three that I have, yes, I think they know me for the most part - because I try to be true to who I am with them.
6. Do you have any secrets that you have kept completely to yourself?
Yes, I think everyone has some, don't they?
7. Have you ever done something you thought you would be praised for, but then you were scolded for it instead? I can't think of anything but in my younger years, I'm sure there were things, yes.
8. Would you rather relax by yourself, with a family member, a friend, or with a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? It would depend - sometimes I really want to relax after a long day and/ or week with my boyfriend and he's not around so I hate being alone...other times, I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it and not be on anyone else's time schedule so I like to be alone and just chill.
9. What's one thing you think everyone should try at least once in their lifetime? Volunteering for a cause that is really close to your heart, or experience something majestic! (Whatever that might be for you)
10. What's your favorite childhood memory? There are so many that I love remembering - but one was when my sister and I would take our sleeping bags or pillows and sit on or in them and slide down the basement stairs. It was so much fun!! We had so many fun times laughing - I think childhood was a wonderful experience, but I'm glad that it's passed in a way! Smiley

I loved your answer to #9 Kate! I think that's definitely something everyone should experience!

Glad you had a great b-day, Katie! I can't wait to hear from you again! MISS YOU!! Hearts

Another awesome survey, Shelby!! Thanks for the continuation of these...they're a blast to do and read! I'm doing well my friend, how about you?? Miss hearing from you! What are you reading lately? How's school?

Hope that everyone's having a great weekend! It's beautiful here but we're supposed to get a cold spell again this week! I can't wait for spring!! Can't wait!! Grin

Take good care everyone! I'm off again for now...
~Mel xx
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:17:46 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lucie
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 01, 2008, 06:12:41 pm »

Mel First off I have to tell you, I think your new sig is absolutely awesome! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I love making the surveys, sometimes I have difficulty coming up with new questions, but it's fun. I'm doing OK. This week was extremely stressful, but tonight it ended well, and I'm thinking things are going to get better for me very quickly. Just last week I got into a reading kick. It's been amazing, I've really missed my reading time. Currently I'm on my fifth book of the week (which amazes me), Exit Here by Jason Myers. It keeps me wanting more, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. I feel like a lot of the story repeats itself, but yet it still has a purpose for being there, if that makes any sense at all. School has been OK. Stressful, but OK. Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Hey Maggie! How are you? I noticed you edited your survey answer for #8. Has something changed in the boyfriend department? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to Wink

I hope that everyone is doing well, and that you are all having a marvelous weekend!

Cheesy Shelby

I'm Shelby Cheesy

Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 01, 2008, 06:29:08 pm »

Hey Shelby, yes something has changed in the bf department.  Grin because I actually have one now. He's amazing and I've liked him for a long time, so I'm pretty happy.

So I have/had a four day weekend this weekend. I had off thursday and friday because of confrences. And on thursday I was bored out of my mind, but then on Friday I hung out with some friends and then went shopping. Of course, that's not suprising. And then today I literally sat around all day. I honestly did absolutely nothing. I almost feel guilty for it. I just wasted an entire day. And tommarow I'm probably going shopping again. So basically a break of just sitting around and relaxing, so it's been good.

I remembered a good childhood memory [thanks to Shelby!] when my brother and I were younger we used to slide down the stairs in pillow cases and sometimes even laundry baskets. I was soooo much fun. And I had completely forgotten about it until just now.

And Mel, I can't agree more that I CAN'T WAIT for spring. This winter has been draging on for what seems like forever.

I hope everything's just wonderful. Smiley

Graphic Love <3
Lucie
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: March 02, 2008, 02:15:17 pm »

Awe, Maggie I'm happy to hear you're happy. He better treat you right, you deserve a good guy.

It's seems there's a few of us who had their fun sliding down the stairs on various objects Cheesy

I'm Shelby Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 131
  Print  

Jump to: