GilmoreGirls.org Forum
July 01, 2022, 09:53:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2065153 times)
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #11655 on: August 06, 2008, 08:42:05 am »

I have to admit I've been a bad SPREE! I haven't posted here in months. Things got so crazy with the wedding that I just didn't have time to post here on the org.  Sad Oh well. I really am going to try to do better this time around. Probably not posting every day. But maybe like three times a week or something like that. The sweetie and me are trying to save money so we don't have internet at our new digs. But we do have cable!  Cheesy I've missed you guys!

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11656 on: August 06, 2008, 08:15:24 pm »

WOW! The SPREE thread is hoppin' tonight! Smiley I love it!

Hey Lexy - how was your trip out of the country! MISSED YA!! Glad that you're back!! Hope you're not too depressed to be back but I bet you miss it! I want to hear all about it! Are you going to share your pics?

BRENDA!! You're alive and posting! Smiley YAY! I hope you're doing well! It's always great to see you around! Makes me smile! Smiley

And Katy - you bad SPREE! Tongue I'm glad that you're back and hope you had a wonderful wedding! How is married life treating you? Is it different? I hope you do well on saving money! It's hard to do these days. Good to hear from you! I hope you're around for awhile again now! Grin

I'm off to vacation for a week but will be back to see you guys soon!! Have a wonderful week and weekend! Take good care~

KEEP THE SPREE THREAD ALIVE!! You can do it!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11657 on: August 07, 2008, 10:29:43 am »

Sooks!! This is the first time I checked this thread since my birthday, but wowzers on graphic! I love, love, love it! You guys are all so talented. Nod I gotta rush to class, but thank you so much. It's perfect.

Better post to come later!

Edit:
Brenda, I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet! I can't. Not until my summer class is over since it takes up most of my time. I just want to be able to read and focus on it.. no other distractions to worry about. Have fun at the concert and make sure you come by and give us the dish! Sorry we won't get to have a Breaking Dawn discussion till about 2 or so weeks. I'm like the only fan who hasn't read it yet!

Welcome back Ali!![/size] I hope you get back into the swing of things. I understand jet lag (it rally screwed me up when I was in New York) but I can't imagine how it must be for you since you were like a whole day ahead! Weird..

I love the girl I sit next to in poli sci (Miranda) because she's just as much a Twilight fan as I am. Sadly, we can't discuss the new book and I feel more left out because she's already finished it. Anyway, today was so funny because during our lecture, the instructor said "twilight" and I turned to Miranda and whispered "twilight!!" Then later on when talking about political figures the instructor said "Edwards" like twice and I whispered "Edward!!" Miranda said something about Twilight being everywhere and it's true!

Uggh I'm so happy today is Thursday. 3 days without class. Of course I'll still need to study this weekend and hopefully finish Eclipse. I'm 2 weeks closer to reading Breaking Dawn!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:17:41 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11658 on: August 07, 2008, 01:42:11 pm »

Just checking in today since I won't be near a computer for the next three days or so. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. After that my sweetie and I are going to the movies to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and we're going to get pizza. I'm super excited!  Grin

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11659 on: August 07, 2008, 07:22:31 pm »

ive been a bad spree.
i havent been on in ages.
im sorry.

but im alive!
i came on last night for about 20 mins.. gena and rory can testify.
!

heyy. missv327.. tell me if that movies good!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11660 on: August 13, 2008, 09:08:48 am »

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun!  Shocked I haven't been on here in over a week. I've been a bad spree. Sorry everyone!  Smiley

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11661 on: August 15, 2008, 06:43:24 pm »

i thiink we're all being bad sprees.
but im sure its not intentionally..
maybe because we're so busyy?!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11662 on: August 15, 2008, 06:52:59 pm »

WOW! I was afraid that after being away for a week that I would have to go through PAGES and PAGES to get to the last post left...but it's on the same page as when I left!! Sad Where have all the SPREES gone?! It's good to see that there are some left with me! That makes me happy! Grin Good to see you Katy and steph! Hope the movie was good and the pizza, Katy!! Glad that you're getting a bit more time to come around again, Steph! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!!

I'll be back again later to see if anything exciting has happened! But until then, hope everyone's having a great weekend!! It's good that life has taken people away and that hopefully, everyone's enjoying their life!!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11663 on: August 16, 2008, 12:25:08 pm »

Hello to all my fellow sprees! I'm super excited because I got a new magazine today in the mail that has lots of yummy recipes in it like Caramel Apple Cupcakes. YUMMY!  Grin I can't wait to try and make them. Nothing too exciting to report today. Just the normal life stuff I guess. I hope everyone is having a super weekend!  Cool

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11664 on: August 16, 2008, 08:38:30 pm »

Yummie! Those carmel apple cupcakes sound wonderful!! Let us know how they come out when you've had a chance to make them. I hope you're having a great weekend too!

It's so nice to not do much for a weekend, rest up and relax but stay relaxed. I like having things to do on the weekend, but it's also nice to just have a laid back relaxing weekend. I'm glad that I took a few extra days off after returning from vacation, as they say, you need a vacation from your vacation to rest up! Smiley

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11665 on: August 19, 2008, 01:20:38 pm »

What's up with my fellow sprees? Three whole days without any posting? I'm shocked!  Shocked  Cheesy

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11666 on: August 20, 2008, 05:43:26 am »

Hello to all my fellow sprees! I'm super excited because I got a new magazine today in the mail that has lots of yummy recipes in it like Caramel Apple Cupcakes. YUMMY! Grin

YUM!!Tell me how they turn out!!! *Wipes drool from keyboard*

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11667 on: August 21, 2008, 01:55:59 pm »

Oh. My. Sh- Censor. My last post was August 7th. Wow..

BUT, as of right this moment my summer class is done! Five long and very hard week of Poli Sci is officially over. I don't even know what to think. I'll let yall know my grade when I get it. But let me just say, I really studied and worked my ass off. My professor projected our grades all these weeks to scare us, and apparently I was due to only get about half right on the final and earn 7 points. I got 83 (our of 100) and scored myself 15 points thank you very much. I'm so nervous to know my grade but I have to be at that C. He hasn't yet fully added up everything, but the projections better be damn right. I deserve it. This class was such a challange and I've neglected so much. I just found out the ORG reunion is postponed, I haven't finished Breaking Down (or read any other book for that matter besides American Government 6th edition), my work out schedule is completely not in sync, my last ORG post was on the 7th (!), I haven't gotten out any PMs that I owe.. sheesh. So much time went into this class since it was all scrunched up in 5 weeks. Now I have a week to relax before the fall semester and finally read Breaking Dawn (I've only read Book 1). But I did make a really cool friend whom I sat next to (Miranda) and she loves Twilgiht. Hm, and I believe that I already mentioned her in an old post.. oh well, that was like years ago. But we exchanged cell numbers and everything. That's the only thing that sucks about the class being done.. her and I have a good bond.

Oh! Okay, so besides the library being my favorite study spot, I must say that I prefer the back of it next to the computer lab. Why you may ask? Well the totally hot, hot, hot teacher (? not sure if he is) computer guy that has his room/office right around here. He's so cute! The study tables are right across from his room and these past few days when I've been in there, I noticed him. I also believe he knows I look at him every now and then. I've been caught quite a few times, lol. But yesterday he smiled at him when he saw me looking as he stepped out of the room. Embarrassed He eventually asked what class I was taking (this was during my huge 7 hour study sesh yesterday. Yup, I was studying yesterday from 9:30am till about 4) and I got all flustered. Gosh dammit. I've been trying to find out who the hell he is besides "the hot computer guy" so that I can look into seeing if he teaches. Anyways, yes he knows I look (a lot) but oh well.

I can't believe I have a week to relax and I don't have to worry about studying this weeked! I need to get back to the ORG, I've missed a lot!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11668 on: August 21, 2008, 04:29:20 pm »

Hey Kami! So glad that you're done with summer classes! Whoo Hoo! How awesome is it that you don't have to do any type of studying what so ever this weekend?! Doesn't it just feel so freeing and good?! You've got to keep us posted about the computer teacher guy! He's talking to you now...might be a first move! Wink You crack me up! I'm looking forward to updates!

A final update on Wicked - I can't go I don't think. The tickets were sold out and even the ones that aren't are way way too expensive for me to purchase, no matter how bad I want to go. I don't know what I'm going to do?! I feel so horrible because I really REALLY wanted to go see it!! I'm sad! Sad Sad Sad  Maybe I'll figure something out. This is too exciting for everyone here in MN I guess. Hopefully, we'll get the show back again. We need to, we must!!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC week education free!! You've missed the ORG and we've missed YOU! Glad you're here today!

Cheers~ Mel

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11669 on: August 25, 2008, 11:13:51 am »

Glad you are back Kami!

I'm just stopping in to do my weekly "Spree" post. I hope everyone is having a wonderful fantabulous day!  Smiley

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: