GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 01:56:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824624 times)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11610 on: May 13, 2008, 07:18:38 pm »

Mel: Thank you  Smiley I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember...I can't imagine doing anything else. I never knew what subject I wanted to teach, it was between math and history senior year of high school. Seeing as I only like algebra history was the better choice  Cheesy  I just finished my sophomore year...halfway done, I can't believe it. I go to school about 45 minutes away...not to close and not to far if I want to come home. My first priority this summer is to get a job  Cheesy I'm gonna go out tomorrow and get some applications in. Other than that, lots of reading, relaxing, the beach. and quality time with my friends  Smiley Hahahaha to your people thinking your on drugs comment  Cheesy Cheesy I went straight home afterward, not taking any chances  Wink

Anne: Nice to see you around here again! Hope the busyness is dying down. I'll echo what Mel said, check back more often when you can  Wink

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11611 on: May 13, 2008, 08:00:19 pm »

LAURA It sounds like a wonderful summer that you have planned! I hope you find a job soon. It's always better when you have some extra cash on hand! Wink I think that history would be so fun to teach, there's so much you could do with it. And so much to cover. Is there a certain part of history that you like or are most interested in? American history, world history, etc.? I don't think I'd do well in math of any sort so that definitely wouldn't be for more. You're lucky that you're good at math! Do you live near the beach? I so wish I could just drive to the beach anytime I wanted! Such fun! It's always so awesome to hear from you - I enjoy the updates!! Smiley Smiley Hope your week is going well!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11612 on: May 14, 2008, 12:25:18 am »

hey thanks Mel and Laura! ill be sure to be back from time to time.. i just couldnt post that much.. I do check the forums out from time to time and read.. just couldnt post that much or couldnt post at all, but I am pretty sure I will be back and yeah I am back.. its coming around haha.

I finished my semester in one piece haha pretty cool, imma go register again this coming june... new busyness! But yeah, things are fine.. new stuff? well hmm same old same old, i just gained new knowledge ya know.. but things are lookin out pretty fine... I hope being busy dies down.. but if i am not busy that means im not doing anything for myself.. so i always keep myself busy. hehehe.

I'll be sure to check back. Cheesy

take care you guys mwah!!

peace

*-_anne_-*
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11613 on: May 14, 2008, 07:12:03 pm »

Hey Anne!! That's very true, if you're not doing anything for yourself to keep yourself going and learning and growing, that's not good at all. I'm glad that you've been busy and life is keeping you going. It's not good to be around all the time. Not that it's not wonderful to see people often and everything, but everyone needs time away from the internet to enjoy life and really live it!! So, when people are away from time to time and living their life, I'm always happy to hear it!! Grin I hope that you're enjoying your studies in school. How close are you to being done with school? Another semester finished, that has to feel good!! I'm so happy to see you back again and hope that you'll check in when you get the chance! It's always so great to see you! Have a great rest of the week!! Enjoy life!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
gilmore for life
« Reply #11614 on: May 15, 2008, 03:40:09 am »

cry no more spoilers to quit watching we have to count on reruns
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11615 on: May 16, 2008, 01:45:52 pm »

Ohmigosh, I haven't posted here in days! Stuff has been going on that has just had me down in the dumps and I haven't been in too much of a typing mood. So I owe you guys one! Here goes:

Chicken Sooks, Sooks, Sooks! Hehe, I'm glad my mentioning of the Frosty, Heidi and Frank show sparked an interest with you. Wink I'm am pretty certain that their show is streamed. They are a very interesting bunch and people either love or hate them. You can check out frostyheidiandfrank.com! Their show is from 11am-2pm Pacific time. They are so hilarious and sometime talk about the most random subjects. Frosty is usually picked on and if you stop by their site, Frosty is the chubby one and Frank is the hot one. The only thing that annoys me is that they can sometimes be rude to callers.. they'll just hang up on them if they don't like their opinion. But they just crack me up at times!
And finally, I know you'll like this one, Popular because it was my best friend (who moved back to LA) favorite song and we'd sing it in the car when we'd go places. It was so much fun. I miss him and singing that song together!!
Yay! *que in music* ".. there's nothing than can stop you from becoming populer.. lar.. LALALALA we're gonna make you pop-u-lar!"
Popular is so much fun to sing! I especially love watching it live because Glinda gets so hyper and is all over the place. Hm, a meaningful song to me would probably be Green Day's "Time of Your Life." I love the message of the song and even though it's depressing, it reminds me to really appreciate and cherish everyone and everyone in my life. I had a friend who died just a year ago and now she's who I think of when I hear the song.

Oh yes, you saw my post in the Off Topic thread about the tour stopping by you guys. The latest thing I read is that Carmen and Katie are extended through November, but I'm not sure about December. Info is avaliable here: http://www.witchesofoz.com/wicked_boards/index.php?s=e99d3c0185f9f480a6248ca99d889c23&showforum=1 The fans are usually really up on what's going on concerning dates and casts. WitchesofOz is one of my favorite Wicked fourms because they know their stuff and are usually good with confirming rumors and stuff.

Chicken Ohmigosh Laura, I know what you mean about having crappy eyesight. I remember awhile ago we had the chat about not being able to see, and having no idea who someone was when they say hi to you. Cheesy Cheesy Contacts are one of the best inventions EVER. You'll be okay with sticking them in your eye. Trust me, I was terrified of having to do that but I wanted contacts so bad and was determined to not let that stop me. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. It only took my eye doctor a second try to get in my first contact because I squinted my eye the first time, lol. So not bad at all. The only thing is how dry your eyes will get, depending on how sensitive they normally are. I live off of Clear Eyes! Plus for the first few weeks, after they've been in pretty much the whole day, they will get very annoying and it'll be a relief to get them out. I've had mine for almost a year and I sometimes still have trouble getting them in, but that's only now and then. How are they going for you? I've never had my eyes dilated and really don't want to see my pupils large, lol. Weird eye stuff like that freaks me out! especially weird contacts.. omg I hate, hate freaky contacts. I hope your room is getting organized! Wink

Chicken Hey Ali! Was it just me, or was the finale of The Hills terrible?? I thought it sucked! I believe I spent most of the time forwarding those annoying hosts just yammering, and then all the damn commercials.. there was no time for a finale! I don't get why Heidi and Spencer are acting broken up when they are always seen together and paying to have their pictures taken.. morons. Has Lauren stopped working at Teen Vogue? I'm confused about that. The finale sucked but I can't wait for next season. This is really the only good thing on MTV that I watch.. MTV just plain out sucks. The Real World is dead, as is True Life/Made.. all the good old skool stuff.

I am soon going to watch last nights Grey's and Lost. Exciting! I spent all of last night doing my paper.. hehe. I finished around midnight and then just crashed. I was so tried, plus Friday's are the days that I need to be up the earliest. We're now on to Hamlet which means another paper coming up AND our dramatic presentations... Yes, my instructor put us into groups and we're going to be acting out the scenes from Hamlet! Lucky me, I got Act I. I can't act, lol. But my group is cool and we've pretty much figured out what scenes we're going to do and who's in charge of what. The first Act is actually pretty neat because we're going to do the bits involving the ghost of King Hamlet since there are only 3 of us, and it pretty much works because those scenes don't involve too many characters. So far I'm liking Hamlet. Of course I need to get used to the writing, but that is why SparkNotes.com is going to be my best friend these coming weeks.. I used SparkNotes while writing my Antigone essay.. shhh!

Our weather is warming up, again! I believe it's somewhere in the high 80s/low 90s right now. It's a relief though since the weather has been ugly and overcast!

So this good thing about being single is that I can have multiple crushes and be flirty. I say this because a few weeks ago I made friends with this guy (who happens to share the same name with my "Math Class Guy" which would be Michael) and he's too cute. Only this is the first time that I'm liking someone younger than I! At least he's legal, lol. Anyways, we just chat and he rocks!

Okay so this post is a decent length. Hehe, I love being known as part of the thread whose members type a lot! I should get going and watch my shows.. plus it's so hot sitting here at the computer!

Drink
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:50:15 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11616 on: May 16, 2008, 08:31:24 pm »

Drink Kami It's good to see you again!! I'd been wondering about you! My post will surely not be near as long as your awesome post because I have to go but I wanted to thank you for the links to both the Wicked information and the information about the radio show! I'm going to check them both out when I have more online time!! I'm so anxious! I'm glad that you're keeping up with the Wicked information, even for lil ol' me way out here in MN! Tongue Thanks!! So, he has a name..."Mr. Math Class Guy" though I'll be sad to not call him that anymore. Michael and Michael...I can't wait to hear more about them both! And yes, it's good to be single or rather it does have it's benefits! I really like that Green Day song! I'll try to think of another question and post it for us to discuss the next time I'm online! I just got so excited to see you that I had to post back quick! Hope you ahve a great weekend!! Grin Keep smiling! Grin

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11617 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:14 pm »

Hi! What's up, guys? I haven't posted at all in about two weeks or something like that! School's mostly been keeping me busy. I'm doing pretty good with that, by the way. All this week is CST (I think it stands for California State or Standards Testing) and I can handle the English, it's the math that scares me. This test is pretty big, though. My school's on the verge of losing it's accreditation and I'm gonna be a senior next year so if we do I'll be screwed. I am looking forward to one thing, though. I'm gonna be testing in my 2nd period, and there's this guy that I like in that class so at least I get to spend some extra time with him this week. Grin I just got my hair cut, too. I'm actually thinking of dyeing it but I've never done that before, so that's why I'm iffy about it. I want to try a different look but it feels so permanent. Tongue Well I gotta go. Just wanted to say hey! Kiss

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
gilmore for life
« Reply #11618 on: May 18, 2008, 05:07:15 pm »

harsh day hope u feel better
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11619 on: May 18, 2008, 06:20:07 pm »

BRENDA Sounds like you've been a busy girl lately! Glad that you had a few minutes to come by and share a little. I know you're gonna kick ass on your exams! I hope that summer break is just around the corner for you! It's great to hear from you! Cheers! ~Mel

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11620 on: May 19, 2008, 11:28:38 am »

Mel: Extra cash is always nice and I need it badly  Cheesy Keeping my fingers crossed that some place calls me back soon! I really enjoy American history. And you're so right, the possibilities are endless with history! When I start some student teaching I'll need to channel my creativity and come up with some interesting ideas. I live like an hour from the beach, it's not too bad of a ride but I always catch a ride with someone  Cheesy What are some of your favorite things to do when you have free time? It's always great to hear from you as well!  Smiley Hope you had an excellent weekend!

Anne: Yay for the semester ending!!! Enjoy the well deserved study break! It's good to stay busy, just remember to take some breaks  Wink Hope to hear from you again soon!  Smiley

Kami: Yep, I remember that conversation! I'd hate to think people thought I was being rude to them by not saying hi...but it's like "I can't see you!"  Cheesy I have an eye appointment with the office's contact person on Wednesday so I'll be practicing putting them in and out then. I get freaked when things come near my eye but my brother says it's not so bad. My room is very organized now! On Saturday I tripped over a bunch of stuff and that was the last straw! Everything is neat, just how I prefer it to be! I know I keep saying this but I am addicted to Twilight....and I'm in love with Edward Cullen!!!!!! Smitten I'm so excited for the movie! And Gossip Girl is tonight, woooo! It's so cool you're going to act out Hamlet! As soon as you mentioned that I thought of The Chilton versions of Romeo and Juliet  Cheesy Have fun with it, sounds like it'll be a blast! Two Michaels, exciting!  Wink Continue to keep us posted! Enjoy the weather!

Brenda: Long time no speak, girlie! Glad to hear school is going well, keep it up! Good luck on the testing, don't worry about it too much. Ohhhh someone has a crush  Grin Have I heard about this guy before or is it someone new? How short did you get your hair cut and what color are you thinking of changing it to? We need to catch up! I miss you!

I had a somewhat productive weekend. Saturday I cleaned up/organized my room so I'm happy  Cheesy Yesterday I just relaxed watching the Phillies game and read some Twilight. I need to start exercising again...I feel so blah  Tongue

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11621 on: May 19, 2008, 02:05:39 pm »

Hey guys!

Sooks, I do not at all mind keeping you up with anything Wicked, lol. Hopefully you get the chance to see what's what with the tour. I also hope you get the chance to see Carmen Cusack! Last night Megan Hilty had her final performance as Glinda! She had a Broadway run and then joined the L.A. cast. How sad it must be to do basically grow into a role and then have to move on. I'm trying to think up a question for us, but my mind is just blank. Undecided

Eww Brenda, State Testing! Wow, talk about back in the day.. lol.
I am looking forward to one thing, though. I'm gonna be testing in my 2nd period, and there's this guy that I like in that class so at least I get to spend some extra time with him this week.
LOL, I totally know how that is! I remember during the times in high school when we would test I would always be glad that classes were longer because there was either a) someone I like or b) I would have a cool group of class buddies and we always had fun conversations. Summer is near and school will be done, so hopefully you'll be able to post around more often.

Hey Laura! LOL glad you decided to clean up after that wake up call. Wink YAY! You fell in love with Edward as well! Seriously, what girl can't help but resist him?? He is so amazing. There's an official trailer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9JgLtq_z5k
AHH, I can't wait! 12/18/08 baby.
Don't think that I haven't been thinking of thhe Gilmore eppy when Rory does Romeo and Juliet, lol. Every time I do something that involves my Hamlet project, that's always on my mind. I'm so excited to Gossip Girl tonight, it isn't even funny!

Well thanks to Laura for bringing up Twilight, I am now in the mood to go look up cast photos and stuff. Grin

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
homegrown_bliss

View Profile
« Reply #11622 on: May 26, 2008, 12:22:44 am »

Thanks Laura! I am actually.. but the work is getting on my nerves hahaha. But yeah still have some 2 weeks left before I start my semester again.. I'll be sure to always check back in here.. only in a few threads tho.. ive lost track of most.. i havent posted in a while.. hehe

ill be sure to check back as always

anne

*-_anne_-*
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11623 on: May 27, 2008, 08:20:19 pm »

Hey hey hey...Laura, Kami, and Anne!!! Celebrate It's a party here! Celebrate *Pretty Sticks* for the party!! Celebrate HAHA! Celebrate

Kami That is sad, I would think she'd be sad to have to leave the role but hopefully she's enjoying something else that keeps her happy with another role. I'll have to keep up on the cast that's coming here this winter. And I'll definitely tell you all about the experience. I think I'm seeing it twice, with two different groups of people. I'm very excited but right now just trying not ti wish summer away!! Wink We have another favorite musical of mine, RENT here this June. I've seen it many times and am thinking that this time, I might not see it. It's sad because I love the musical and the songs are amazing...but I'm not super excited about it being here like I had been in the past. Have you seen that one? I'll try to think up a question for us too, my mind is quite blank too...too long of a day I think. And it's only Tuesday! ha! How's Mr. Math Class Guy...anyone new that you might have your eye on?? Wink Fill us in!!

Laura I'd love to just catch a ride to the beach!! I go to Lake Superior because it's the closest thing that I have to an ocean and the beach! ha! Tongue Silly, I know! What do I like to do in free time...hmmmm...I don't have much free time but when I do, I like to see a film, read a book, listen to music and just chill out, hang out with friends, got to a museum or gallery, go to the bookstore and get some coffee and good book - read a chapter and get another one, I'm rather boring so there's not much to my simple life. But for now, I like it. What are you looking forward to most this summer? I hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend!!

Anne You must come back often! It's been so great to see you around more often! I hope that life isn't quite so busy for you and that you're getting some time to relax! I so enjoyed seeing your photos that you shared in the photography thread. How far along are you in your studies again? I know that you're starting another semester, I thought that you might not have too much longer to go. See you again soon!!

I'll ask the same thing I asked to those in the Midwestern thread...

1) What's one thing you're really looking forward to this week?

2) What's one thing you're really dreading this week?

I'm really looking forward to getting another class done with this Friday night, then I'll only have 5 left and I'm done with my undergrad!! I'm really dreading going to this all day seminar tomorrow that I have to attend for work. I don't like going to those and not knowing anyone and feeling so out of place. But, it will be a learning experience in more ways than one I guess.

I'm hoping to check out a new apartment this weekend. I two bedroom, a bit more expensive, but hopefully a lot nicer than the one we're in right now. I'm kind of excited to check them out. We definitely need more room to spread out. I just try to convince myself that we should save money and stay in our little one bedroom. We'll see...

Hope you're all having a great week so far! Keep focused on the good and happy in life!! It's there, somewhere! Grin
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:23:34 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
homegrown_bliss

View Profile
« Reply #11624 on: May 28, 2008, 12:35:00 am »

Yep yep im pretty sure i will check back from time to time. I have a year more when im done with this coming semester but 9 units more.. so the last semester would be a breeze unless i get a major for my specialization.. hehe i have another year for my specialization.

*-_anne_-*
Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: