GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 02:29:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 772 773 [774] 775 776 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824651 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11595 on: May 05, 2008, 09:19:04 pm »

Shell! Like Mel stated, you are always more then welcome to come here and crash. Wink Darn, I missed your two year mark! I actually just barely remembered that mine was coming up because I remember when I joined, it was just the month after my spring break which I was out of state for. Aw, thanks for the things you said. Smiley Your PM are always loved, and at least I can get back at ya with my ramblings. Ohmigosh, and I love your sig!   

Laura! You rock, too! Grin I read your last post in the TV shows thread, and the fact that you read something about Gossip Girl, and Michelle/Georgina. I am so dying to know what, but I just can't. Does it have to do with her on the show?? I wasn't able to watch tonights eppy (dammit, cause It looks like a really good one!) but I'll watch it tomorrow! Can't wait for Grey's! Every time I see a commercial I laugh when Yang sings, "like a virgin, touched for the very first time.." and Lex goes, "hey!" Cheesy

Sooks, it really has been amazing getting to know you as well. Smiley I remember it took us some time to before we actually met and started chatting, but obviously it was bound to happen, lol.

Aw, I just love the ORG and all you guys so much. Words can't even explain!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11596 on: May 05, 2008, 11:36:59 pm »

Kami: You may be dying to know but you don't want to know  Cheesy It does have to do with Georgina and something that happens. I couldn't watch the episode either because for some reason the college doesn't get the channel. Hopefully someone will have it up on youtube tomorrow. Grey's looks like it'll be good...again! And the MerDer stuff always gets to me Smitten

Hugs to you too Mel! Hope you're doing well!

I'm in the midst of finals week, eep! All of my finals are final papers and I have 4 of them to do  Tongue I'm almost done the one due tomorrow (technically today) but I hit a little snag in where I want to go with it so I switched to a 1.5 page final due Thursday I think I can get done right now. Only a few more days of stress left  Cool

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #11597 on: May 07, 2008, 07:12:41 pm »

Mel -  Kiss  It's great to see you here too hun!  I love when you post.  Nod  I have about a month until vacation, but quite a bit to do before that occurs so am trying to stay focused and not let it make me crazy.   Tongue  However, I'm adoring the spring weather big time! 

Kami - I love your PMs too!  Hearts I'm enjoying reading how you're trying so very hard to not be spoiled for Gossip Girl and yet it's so very tough.   Cheesy  I love that Grey's commercial too and am excited for this week's epi.

Laura - Good luck with finals!  Star  My favorite thing about uni was being done so early in the spring - it rocked.  By the way, a little birdie told me we share a common dislike for Nurse Rose!  Or McRebound as she is now dubbed.   Grin 

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11598 on: May 07, 2008, 07:34:05 pm »

Kami You're right, it was bound to happen and glad it did! What do you recommend for a place to stay in LA? I'm trying to work on finding some good places to stay if I were to come out there this summer sometime. I have to figure out when because the flight prices are rising out of this world! I could maybe even see Wicked while I'm there and then see it this winter here by me! That would be cool! I've been meaning to ask you, what your favorite show is now that GG is off the air? I don't know why, I was just curious about this I guess.

Laura Good luck with all your papers! I know that you'll do just great on every single one of them! Hang in there! Finals are never fun but you feel so good when they're done with! Just a little longer to go...you can do it! What are you going to do to celebrate being done? I'm good, just checking the forum quick before going to read a little. Start classes again on Friday...such a bum day to have a class at night. Oh well! Smiley Take care!

Shell I hope you'll come around the thread often and update us on how you're doing. It seems like that's the only way I can keep up with ya! Tongue I owe you a good and proper PM! Will get there soon! I'm glad you're enjoying the weather, it's so nice seeing the sun and being able to walk outside without your coat! I love spring! I'm sure that you're getting crazy busy with the end of the year stuff...but you'll get through it and be ready for summer! I know that another class of kids was lucky to have had you as their teacher and will be so much better off because of it! Smiley Any plans for the weekend??

I'm excited for this summer. I don't have a ton going on but a few big events are happening for me.

I'm going to Washington State to attend my cousin's wedding reception that he's having in the states because he's marrying a woman from Romania and she's wonderful! They are celebrating here with us in August and I can't wait! Her family from Romania will be here too. It will be great! I'm hoping to find a two bedroom apartment so we have more space to spread out. I need a place that's dedicated to work (2nd bedroom) where I can work on school and work and not be distracted. It would be nice to get the computer desk out of the entry way of the living room. Tongue I just dread finding a new place to live and packing everything up, going through it all and sorting it all. But, am excited about it too. And some good bands are coming here, always a good thing. And then, the state fair in August too...August is going to be super busy! I'm so ready for it though! Summer! World

Hope everyone's week is going well! It's great to see activity here! See you all soon again, my SPREE friends! Hearts

*pretty sticks* for my pretty SPREES! Grin

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11599 on: May 07, 2008, 08:33:27 pm »

Shell - Thanks! Yeah, I love being done so early! After 12 years going to school until June, getting out in May is sooo much better  Grin The little birdie told you right. I despise her soooo much. So so so so so much. I like to call her unnecessary plot device and plant. Can't wait until she is gone! Then MerDer can be back where they belong...with one another!

Mel - Thank you! I hope I do well on all of them  Tongue This was by far the hardest semester yet and I still have 2 years left...oh joy  Cheesy I plan on spending a whole day relaxing when it's all done! I haven't done that in a while. Enjoy your last couple of days before our classes start  Smiley Your cousin's wedding sounds so exciting! You have a busy summer ahead of you!

I'm finally moving out tomorrow! But I still have a 10 page paper to write on Friday  Tongue So close but yet so far. Another bit of good news, Grey's is on tomorrow and I am so excited!!!! Being the spoiler junkie I am, I watch the sneak peeks ABC puts out and (without spoiling for others) they make me happy  Smiley I should probably go back to cleaning and packing up my stuff...and sneezing! So much dust  Cheesy

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11600 on: May 08, 2008, 04:49:41 pm »

Ahoy hoy!

Hehe, yesterday when Mike (the guy whom I like in my math class) arrived and sat down at his desk, I said "ahoy hoy" to him and he kind of paused, laughed and then said "arg." Thought I'd share that. Wink

Hey Laura! Good luck with the cleaning/packing. Wow another year done! So when you get the chance to read this, are you home now? I can't wait for TV tonight, lol. Well, actually I probably won't even be able to watch Grey's OR Lost, because I have some stuff to get done for my english class tomorrow! I so slacked off. Sad But the good thing is that I know I'll have the episodes to look forward to watching!
I should probably go back to cleaning and packing up my stuff...and sneezing! So much dust
HAHA, you're like me! cleaning --> dust --> me sneezing. I cleaned/dusted last Saturday and it got very annoying. Though the dust wasn't too bad. At least my room is clean now. It was a hard core cleaning session though.. I started at around 11:30 am and finished around 3:3ish. I can't wait for the next Gossip Girl!!
XOXO Wink

Sooks, I'm not sure on good hotels, but I'll have to look into it! Do you know where abouts you want to stay? Hollywood? Orange County? Too many cool places to visit! Disneyland, beaches, Hollywood Blvd.. etc. Arg, the airline industry is friggin insane these days! Prices are skyhigh and so many airlines are going broke/merging and starting to charge extra if you check in 2 bags! I can't believe that. Just about 2 years ago you used to be able to check in at last 6 bags at LAX and have no problem. Now you can only have 1.. unless you want to pay extra. Wtf. Ahh, you seem to have a fun summer coming up! Ugh, packing/moving can be a major pain. I remember when my cousin, aunt and uncle were in the process of moving to Colorado.. they were always having open house, boxes were everywhere.. I couldn't go though that stress. But it's worth it at the end!
I've been meaning to ask you, what your favorite show is now that GG is off the air? I don't know why, I was just curious about this I guess.
Ooooo I love random questions! Grin Hm, this is kind of tough to answer.. I'm really into Gossip Girl, so it would probably be a tie between that and Grey's Anatomy (now that it's finally back!). Gossip Girl tends to get a lot of crap because some people find the issues on the show sick, and not something young teens should be watching. Whatev, the show is so damn good and I can't get enough!

Welcome again Shell! I know, I'm a Spree with all my shows! but if I hear about some juicy info, I always want to know even though I know that I can't know, because then I'll be pissed that I know. LOL on the "knows!"
By the way, a little birdie told me we share a common dislike for Nurse Rose!  Or McRebound as she is now dubbed. Grin
Hmm, I wonder who that birdie was... hehe! Chicken

These past 2 days my claves/muscles have been stopping me from being able to have my long runs. Sad I don't know why, but not long after I'll start speeding up, they just hurt and I have to keep slowing down. Annoying! I'd say maybe I'm working on them too much, but I don't think I am. Not much else to report about me, for now. I need to do homework!

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11601 on: May 08, 2008, 08:06:39 pm »

Laura Where are you moving out to? And what are you getting your degree in? I can't remember or maybe I just never knew. I know you'll do great. A whole day of relaxing is definitely deserved after all the hard work you've done. I hope you enjoy the entire day of doing nothing!!! Those days are the best when they're well deserved after working super hard. I sometimes can't wait for a day to just do nothing...and that's hard for me to do absolutely nothing all day. I normally have to be doing at least a little something. Anyway, I hope your move goes well and hang in there...almost done! Yipee!!!! Celebrate

Kami I don't know where I want to stay exactly. I'll have to do some more thinking - I'll let ya know. I know, there are SO many fun things to do out there. I miss being in Cali! I used to go to San Diago every year until I was about 17, my grandparents had a winter condo there that they would go to during the Minnesota winters. It was so much fun! My friends in school got jealous because I was swimming or at Disneyland for Christmas and they were in the freezing cold winterland. Now, I really like winter during the holidays. But, it was fun while it lasted! I miss being out there though and can't wait to get back. Day trips to LA were fun but I'm excited to stay closer this time.

I don't know why the airports and airlines are being so silly lately, I know that here we can only check one bag too and I think it's stupid. I normally don't take more than one bag but if I were going somewhere that I knew that I'd want to bring back a lot of stuff from shopping, I'd want to bring another bag and just leave it almost empty to bring stuff back in. I don't want to ship everything, unless I were out of the country or something. It's so dumb! And the prices are out of this world...though it may be cheaper to fly than to drive with the gas prices the way they are right now. Everything is so so so expensive and only getting worse. It's scary kind of. What would people do if they couldn't afford to live? I don't like how things are going right now.        Alright - sorry for ranting on.

I love random questions too! I'm so happy Grey's is back on! I haven't been keeping up with it like I should though. Sad I need to be less busy at night when the shows are on. There's so much crap on these days, I don't watch much TV at all. I don't think I've ever seen Gossip Girl. I know there are a series of books out - but haven't read them or seen the show. What's wrong with the topics that they talk about on there? Just more controversial or something? I like those kind of topics! Wink

Here! Here! to more interactions with Mr. Math Class Guy!! Whooo Hooo! Wink

Alright another random question for ya if you want...
What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend? (Besides see Wicked and go to Disneyland. I know, I just took out all the fun right there! Tongue)

Star Alright, it's really weird how many stories are on the news right now about drugs. There was someone driving that was caught with a bunch of cocaine in his car. Now there's a story about someone making Meth in a hotel in one of our suburbs. There was something on about someone driving with drugs. I don't know what's going on. It isn't good that there's like four stories on in a row about drugs. It's really not good. Star <==Random thought end==>

Chicken What's the weirdest law (state or federal) that you've ever heard of?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 08:08:29 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11602 on: May 08, 2008, 09:48:42 pm »

Ohmigosh, Mel, the current drug stories are insane! Just this week there was a huge bust at San Diego State. The last number of student arrests that I heard was 77. Most of the drugs were found in a frat house, where they were growing pot and such. Plus there's the latest buzz about Salvia, which can be purchased by anyone, any age! I agree that it isn't good at all with drug issues going on.

The deal of things getting more expensive is scary.. and thinking about not affording to live. I'm just so shocked with the airlines because it wasn't too long ago where it wasn't where as bad as this! Gas prices are another thing. Undecided

What I like to do over the weekends.. (damn you for excluding my things, lol Wink) well, if I have quite alone time I usually love to curl up with a book and just get lost in it. If I were up for being out and about, I'm usually down for the mall or a movie. I'm not really a party goer.. definitely more laid back. Question for you! Something that just came to me: Do you have any certain song that has a special meaning to you? (This is fun Smiley) I'm trying to think about the weirdest law question, but I might have to include that in my next post.

At the moment I'm trying to get through Antigone. I've already read it, but now I need to get what I read, lol. We're having an in class essay tomorrow (!!) about it, and I'm nervous. Although we will have time to discuss it before the dreaded timed essay.. I can't write a paper under that kind of stress!

Today I was able to catch an hour of one of my favorite radio shows that I've mentioned once before (Frosty, Heidi and Frank) and they were taking a poll on their next scheduled guests who will drop by next week. The guests will be Kermit the Frog and Fozie (sp?) Bear! Anyways, Frosty was mentioning if it will be the characters themselves or "the guys" who do the voices, and the other two hosts were asking what guys he was talking about, lol. Then they had an argument about whether they need to set up a stage, or get longer mics to reach under the desks for the voice people. The hosts agreed not to have them in, but so many callers who were calling in were saying to do it (like me, I was yelling "yeah!" at my stereo). The only thing is I don't know what the final verdict was, and if they are coming in, I'm worried I'll miss it. Sad Damn school. Their radio show is so effin hilarious and sadly I can never listen to the whole thing.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11603 on: May 11, 2008, 09:26:09 pm »

I knew that I'd learn something new if I excluded your 'normal' things, Kami! Or at least, the things that I already knew that you liked. Tongue And I did...so I'm glad that asked the question! Getting lost in a good book on the weekend, especially when it's raining or cold out, is the best! I wish I had more time to do that! I agree about the partying, not for me anymore. Those days are long gone, my friend! Wink I like being laid back and relaxing too! See, we'd get along great! haha!

Special song...wow! That's a hard one because I have SO many songs that means something special to me. I guess the first one that comes to mind is a song written by Nikki Sixx (go figure, I know...right?) Life is Beautiful because it really helped me during a tough time I was having a year ago, and it reminds me to not regret the past and just keep moving forward in life, that life is good and beautiful! Also, Amazing Grace because it was sung at both my grandmpa's and my best friend in high school's funerals and I really like that song when it's done well. And finally, I know you'll like this one, Popular because it was my best friend (who moved back to LA) favorite song and we'd sing it in the car when we'd go places. It was so much fun. I miss him and singing that song together!! It fit him so well and I can't wait to see it in the musical!! What about you?? Same question! (Good one!)

I'm curious to know what the radio station is that you like to listen to, that you referenced above? It sounds interesting! Can you stream it from the web, do you know?

Any updates on Mr. Math Guy? I suppose not much since it's the weekend...but when are you going to hang out with him outside math class??? Wink Wink

Hope you're having a great weekend!! I know that you'll rock the Antigone essay...don't fret!! Grin

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11604 on: May 12, 2008, 03:25:35 pm »

FINALLY.
i have the chance to comee on!
unfortunately, time is ticking...
and i've got to get back to my english essay...
unfortuaatteely Sad

hey everyone, im sorry i havnet beenon more ofen but ive been terrribly busy.
ive barely been on facebook, so yeah.

dance ended last week...
and the recital was pretty fun! cammwhooree pics- lots of them!

sooks, life is beautiful is a good song!

what is everyone up to

xox steph

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11605 on: May 12, 2008, 04:01:32 pm »

Kami: The cleaning/packing was...interesting. I didn't think I had that much stuff. Turns out I do and I haven't unpacked any of it yet. My room is a disaster  Cheesy This is a few days after the fact but Grey's was AMAZING! Each episode is getting better and better. There were lots of MerDer moments that made me swoon Smitten I had an issue with one part of the episode (can ya guess  Wink ) but I've accepted it and realized it had to happen. Gossip Girl tonight!!! I'll have to go back and forth with that and Dancing With the Stars. When are you done school? I need to be in a certain mood to clean...and when I am anything dirty doesn't stand a chance against me  Cheesy I bought the first 2 Twilight books Saturday and started numero uno today. I only read the first 50 pages so far but it is AWESOME. I can totally picture everything happening. My goal is to read one of them per month so I'm ready for the 4th one coming out in August.

Mel: Just moved from the dorm back home  Smiley It's great to have my own bed again  Cheesy I'm getting my degree in secondary education and history, I want to teach high school. I did enjoy my day of relaxing! I actually spent the whole weekend relaxing...probably should have done some unpacking but I get intimidated just looking at everything. I think you mentioned (either here or the off-topic thread) that your classes were starting up again...hope everything is well with that so far! I'll have to do some research on the weird law question, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Steph: Good to see you around here again! Hope everything is well  Smiley

Nothing much going on with me. I went to the eye doctor today for a check up and I hate those drops  they put in your eyes! When I got home and looked in the mirror my pupils were huge! Scared the bananas out of me. Luckily they seem to be back to normal size now. I'll be getting new glasses and this will be my first time with contact lenses. It freaks me out putting my finger near my eye but I'll be able to actually see people's faces when they're walking and not guess if I know them or not  Cheesy Definite awkward situations when someone says hi to me and I don't say hi back because I can't see who it is until it's too late. I need to find a job too. I won't have my car tomorrow but Wednesday I'll probably go out and fill out some applications.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11606 on: May 12, 2008, 05:43:59 pm »

Hey guys, i'm just popping in to say i'll still around Smiley Just lurking... :Smiley
School- good
Dance- great
Summer- wishing it was here.
9 more days of school left! Yaaay! Smiley

Very excited that tonight is monday. SW, Gossip Girl, and The Hills. Fun fun. Cheesy The Hills finale! Yay.
Hopefully getting my dance costume today as well.
Smiley hope all is well!
PM me anytime since I don't talk to any of you much.

-Lex

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11607 on: May 12, 2008, 08:27:02 pm »

Hearts Lex Glad to see you again! I wish summer were here too, but hopefully soon! You only have 9 days left of school?! That's awesome!! What do you have planned for summer break? Do you have a recital for dance coming up soon? It's great to see you around again!! Grin

Hearts Laura Good for you! We need more good high school teachers who do a good job! And I know that you will! I love history! I hadn't heard of anyone getting a history degree in quite awhile so it's good to know that people still do. What year are you in? Yes, having your own bed, there's nothing like it. What plans do you have summer? And do you go to school far from where you live? I remember having to move back and fourth from college during the summers, it seemed to go so fast - the time in school during the year. I kind of miss college like it was right after high school. Glad to know you're doing well! Oh and I don't like those drops either but they have to do them for me every time I have an eye appointment. It is scary to see your pupils but luckily they go back to normal after awhile. I wonder if people think I'm on serious drugs if I go somewhere after I've been at the eye doctor?! Tongue

Hearts Steph That's awesome that you know that song! Smiley Good to see you! How has life been? I assume that school must be nearing the end for you too? It's good to see you!!

I'm having an alright week so far, I have to figure out what I'm doing for my last paper of my undergrad degree - it has to be a 25 page one, but I'm not too worried as it's always been easier for me to write more than less. (go figure) So, the length isn't the problem, it's the topic. But, I'll figure out it out. Work has calmed down a bit but it's only the first day of the week! Tongue I hope everyone has a great week!! It's good to see others starting to pop back in!!

Oh and if you drink energy drinks, the acid that's in them is terrible! I just watched a news story on them! I don't like them - can't handle the sugar taste. Be careful with them!

Alright, have a good night! ~M xx

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11608 on: May 12, 2008, 10:46:02 pm »

uhm just passin by sprees!! sorry been a loooooooooooong while since I posted in here. Cheesy I got so busy with school and work.. and I enjoyed my free time too much.. haha I hope everyone is ok and havin a blast in whatever stuff youre doin!! I miss being here. I hope some people still remembers me here!

peace
Anne

*-_anne_-*
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11609 on: May 13, 2008, 06:40:38 pm »

Anne!!!! How are you?? I'm so glad that you're still coming around. I've missed ya! Of course I remember you! I understand getting busy with school, work, and life in general but I'm so glad that you took a few minutes to stop by again. Don't wait so long next time! Wink What's new for you? Any big plans for the coming weeks?? So good to see you again! Grin

Kaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiii....calling out for ya! Just wanted to make sure you're alright. I'm sure you're just enjoying life somewhere other than the internet (good girl) but thought I'd check in! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:42:19 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 772 773 [774] 775 776 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: