GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 01:48:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824621 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11490 on: February 07, 2008, 02:06:58 pm »

Well, I need to go to Aus, I think I'm like, the only person who's lived in NZ for this long, and never been across the ditch., But I'd love to go investigate California too, but it will take a lot more moolah!!!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11491 on: February 08, 2008, 06:53:48 am »

We'll eventually getcha out here  Wink
I say aus though, they've got Koalas! (I LOVE koalas) and kangaroos.

You know, I just realized the other day that on whinnie the pooh, its Kanga, and Roo, and that spells kangaroo Cheesy

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11492 on: February 08, 2008, 04:22:40 pm »

Kaaate! I was wondering where you were. Come to California! Do it! Smiley

If I was vindictive person I'd probably giveh er a taste of her own medicine and talk on the phone while she' sleeping! But I'm not like that Smiley
Laura, I told you to kick her out of the dorm, but you don't appreciate my ideas! Angry Wink
I've never read Harry Potter. It's the longest book ever written but I wanna read a couple pages next time I'm at Target or something. I might like it and I'd look so smart carrying it aroud.

Hi Mel. Smiley Today was the last day of the semester and yeah it felt good but I'm just in this bad mood. My math teacher drives me crazy. I hate him!! It's all whoever changed an entire class (Including me) in the beginning of the year's fault. Screwed me over. Angry Well yeah, I can finally change my class now and my counselor claims there's no room to put me anywhere! That's what's pissing me off even more 'cause I ain't staying in that class. Nope, hell no, NO. So yeah, sorry for the short, little vent with no warning. Cheesy Anyway, I think I can get my lisence next year. I can get my permit this year though, after I finish driver's ed. Aw Mel, that sucks you can't come to California. Were you gonna stay with family over here? When you do come, of course you gotta go to a Dodger game, crazy! I will take you to one myself. And Kami's coming. Cheesy You asked me what colleges I was going to apply to, and for sure I'm gonna apply to UCLA and Cal State Long Beach. I hear UCLA's really hard to get into. Undecided Oh! And Wicked's expensive! I'm trying to get some cheap tickets for me, my mom, and sister and the lowest are probably seventy bucks but that's lucky. If you guys find any cheap ones, tell me!

LOL, Kami! So you mean you play air guitar? Cheesy Me, Kate, and Shary a while back started an air band. I was air drums. lol I love Guitar Hero but my sister lent it to her boyfriend and I guess his people scratched it. :Smiley I was pretty good at meduim but I couldn't even finish one song on hard. The Stonewood Mall, Kami! lol Have you ever seen those commercials and billboards that say "The power of three" with some triplets? That's it! It's the Cerritos, Stonewood, and Lakewood Mall. Oh I go to this little 3 dollar movie theatre, too. It's in Whittier and there's only three  movies but they're new. There was this one theatre, I haven't gone to it in about a year, but it was a dollar! That's crazy cheap. Shocked

Lucía! Yo! Cool When do you go back to school? And has the gym opened, again? Oh those gym owners of yours. They're selfish! lol Man, I need to go back to the gym. I'm gonna try and go next week. And you know what? It's a good learning enviornment for me. The women don't speak English! Cheesy They're always trying to talk to me in the sauna. lol

Ali, I haven't talk to you in a long time! You're mom didn't get mad that you got home at 4:30? My mom doesn't even let me go to parties. I don't care though, I don't like partying anyway. I mean parties like, flyer parties and...young parties. lol I might when I'm eighteen maybe but for now, I'll go to quinceañeras, baby showers, and stuff but kickbacks and things like that I don't like. That Wii party sounds fun!! I would love that. Did you get your bangs?

Katy- "Hey Steve" just sounds funny alone. lol It reminds of A Night At The Roxbury, that's why. Love that movie! "That's the ambulance coming to take me away, because the sight of you stopped my heart" Cheesy

Random: I really, really want Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson to be together! They're selfish! Sad And I want to go see Fool's Gold.
Anyway, for me, after two weeks of working my butt off, the semester's over, at last! And there's no school on Monday. Celebrate Dance  [/color]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 11:49:08 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11493 on: February 08, 2008, 11:21:35 pm »

Oh m y word, I remember our band!! That was the total shizz!!
Whereabouts in Cali do you live, Brenda? We should all meet up somewhere, equidistant to where everyone lives, cuz isn't Kami in Cali too?

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11494 on: February 09, 2008, 12:56:55 am »

We should all meet up somewhere, equidistant to where everyone lives, cuz isn't Kami in Cali too?
Nod lol.

Hello to everyone!

I'd normally give my responses to who I need to, but tonight I'm really not up for doing so. This is a depressing night for me and I don't really know why. In a way I do, and also the issue is just making me more depressed for no reason.. Dalyn will possibly be moving this summer. Undecided The good thing is that he'll still be in Southern California. The bad news is he'll be moving to the Orange County area which is about 35-45 minutes away (depending on traffic). He told me I'll probably see him more often than I think, but.. what if it doesn't turn out that why? Sad Why does it always seem that I can't keep a guy? I just want a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I have to be cautious of jerks and when a good one comes along, something like this is bound to happen. I really don't even know if he's for sure moving this summer, but he will be sometime. This is depressing.

Anyways...
Thanks to my lovely school for making this semesters schedule so crappy, I had to sign up for a Friday class. That's the only day the English 102 instructor I want is teaching. It'll be quite interesting because the class is from 9am-noon! Yesterday was the first day and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Also, Friday morning was like the most beautiful and perfect morning I have seen. The air was perfect, the sky was blue and it was just so damn nice. I've noticed that nice/clear days usually cause me to have no problem with getting up early and having school. Nice weather just puts me in nice mood since we so rarely get it. Anyways, I since not many students take Friday classes the school was so quiet and non crowded. I felt like I had to run around or something, lol. There actually turned out to be more students in the class than I thought there would be. There's like 20 of us which is pretty nice. 102 is literature and the book is friggin huge! I'm actually looking foward to the class since we focus more on lit instead of argumentative papers which was in 101. Of course we'll still "argue" in our papers, but it'll be different.

I'm out for now. I tried playing Guitar Hero to get my mind off everything, but I kept missing notes so I gave up. I'm watching some earlier eppys of Gilmore Girls now, and I'll see how long that lasts.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 01:24:56 am by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #11495 on: February 09, 2008, 08:46:48 am »

Hahahaha Kate. I wouldn't be able to do that little pow wow. I lkive at least 9 hours north of Kami and Brenda.

Brenda- Nope, she didn't. As long as I don't do drugs, get knocked up, or drink, shes fine with most anything.
Wii is awesome! Smiley

Ok, so yesterday I played lasertag for the first time, and omg!!! Its so much fun!!!
I was a total Sydney Bristow Smiley (I don't think any of you watched Alias...probably won't get that)

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11496 on: February 09, 2008, 09:57:17 am »

Okay, sorry, but I'm gonna be a downer, annd talk about yuckie things.
I'm up on suicide watch. The registrars can't get out for Helen untill 8am, I haven't slept, and we've been to the hospital, and the police station, and back again, and now I'm watching her sleep, so need something to keep me awake!
She finally freaked out over her parents' deaths. She kept saying she was going to kill herself, so I had to let her out of the house so that she could do it away from me. So I tried to get her help, and he we are!!
I'm supposed to be at work in 2 hours! I'm trying to find someone to cover

Anywho, hope everyone's day is going better than mine!

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11497 on: February 14, 2008, 01:54:27 pm »

This thread has been quite lonely for some time now!

Happy Valentines Day.. I suppose. I myself have nothing planned for today. I was never the Valentines type, but maybe that's just because I've never had a guy on this day! Dalyn is going to (or is already there) Disneyland today with his friend who now works there. I kept telling him that he was lucky to go and that I was jealous. He didn't get the hint. I did tell him that I wasn't a V Day type, but I don't mind candy. Plus I told him that I got him some chocolates. I haven't heard from him yet today. Eh, whatever.. I suppose. UGH, boys SUCK.

I'm at school now and feel like complete crap. It's "that time of month" for me, and I'm in pain. My math class is getting tough and sadly since I have my english class on Friday (which is my fave class) I only get to be there once a week. Tomorrow it's cancelled though.. 4 day weekend. Yesterday I did one of the stupidest things ever, and I've had many! I had one of these:

Well after I opened it and had a few drinks I kind of left it sitting for a few minutes. I then picked it up and shook it up a bit. This is where it went wrong.. the cap wasn't all the way screwed in and I titled the bottle a little too much. The whole thing spilled out right onto my math notes. The page that was open was completely covered. Plus it got all over the floor, and some splattered on my folder and book. I only had to rewrite that one page of my notes, and there are only a few stains on every page. Oh well? Sad

I must go. I really want to type some huge ass post but I'm running out of time.

Today sucks! Censor

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11498 on: February 15, 2008, 08:17:22 pm »

Yeah, it's been pretty dead. Well hey people and Happy late Valentine's Day! Hearts

I'm at school now and feel like complete crap. It's "that time of month" for me, and I'm in pain.
Kami- Me too. My lower back has been killing me all day and I was dying in driver's ed. this morning. Stupid, deadly cramps. Angry
Aw man, that sucks. I can't believe he'd go to Disneyland without you. You love it there! Any fool would know that! That was pretty shady of him. If it makes you feel any better, I've never had a date for Valentine's either. Smiley

Oh m y word, I remember our band!! That was the total shizz!!
Whereabouts in Cali do you live, Brenda? We should all meet up somewhere, equidistant to where everyone lives, cuz isn't Kami in Cali too?
Kate- Haha! I know! The Airheads. Cool lol  I live in the LA county, and about twenty/twenty-five minutes from Kami if there's no traffic. Aw man, I hope Helen's okay. I have no idea what it feels like to not have my parents around but I hope she doesn't do that. I know you're not religious but I'll pray for her.

Ali- I think Laser tag is so boring! I played at Knott's last time I went and it just wasn't that fun. I want to go paintballing! Looks painful but it'd be badass!

School's taken over my life. At least it's another three-day weekend! Celebrate Oh and I went to see the Hannah Montana 3D thing. I loved it! Oh those Jonas Brothers and their pants. Smitten Cheesy[/color]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:18:57 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11499 on: February 15, 2008, 11:44:46 pm »

LOL Brenda, you saw the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana thing?? I can't believe that friggin blew out of the box office! There also might be Hannah Montana movie, which doesn't at all surprise me. That will probably top the box office again. :Smiley I'll admit, yes I do watch Hannah Montana but I can only take so much of it. Ya know? It's good entertainment though. HAHA you don't like laser tag either?? I was never that into it.. probably cause I suck at it, lol. But you run around and shoot the other team.. big whoop. Hehehe he didn't end up going to Disneyland because there were some last minute changes. So HAHA to that. Ohmigosh, sometimes my period also causes my back to hurt. I always thought that that was a problem, but since it happens to you as well I shouldn't have to worry? All of us gals go through "our time" differently. Blahh to Valentines Day!! I'm glad its over with and won't be back for another year. Good riddance.

There's this new pizza place not too far from my house. They have pastas, sandwiches.. etc and it's the most amazing pizza place we have. I'm not much of a salad dressing person, but their ranch dressing is so amazingly good and has a kick of garlic in it, so of course now I'll never be able to resist it. Anyways, I had some of it tonight and for the strangest reason I keep smelling it in my room. Huh I did drop a little bit on the floor (go figure) but it wasn't that much. I'm so confused.

At the moment I'm listening to the Wicked sountrack (woot!). I can't believe that the CD hasn't worn out yet.. I listen to it nonstop!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:46:57 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11500 on: February 25, 2008, 02:07:41 pm »

Hey you guys!

I know its been a while and I think most of you dont know me anymore haha.. But I just want to drop by and say hello to everyone.

I have been swamped with work and school stuff so I couldnt get my self posting in the forum. The semester should be over soon so thats gotta give me more net time. I cant open the site sometimes at work.. so many things to do...

Anyway I hope all of you had a great valentines... with the special someone, with friends and family.. take care you guys!!!!

peace,
anne

*-_anne_-*
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11501 on: February 25, 2008, 08:04:03 pm »

Anne It's great to see you! I totally understand being taken away by life - work and school! It's never ending I think! I hope that you're finding time for some rest and relaxation! I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, yourself! I haven't even spoken to you about someone special! Wink We'll have to talk about that sometime! I'm so happy that you've stopped back in again! I've missed ya!!! Hope that this semester is going well for you! Talk soon!

Kami I think this past week has been one depressing week - and I have no idea why either. So, I understand what you were saying a few posts back. I hope that you've figured out how to get out of the depressing slump! That coffee drink looks so good about now! If I drank it, I would be up all night though! Tongue That pizza place that you spoke about sound delicious! It reminded me about the conversation we were having with Jim about pizza! Yum! I wonder how my Gilmore Girls dvd's haven't worn out yet...so good luck with your Wicked soundtrack not wearing out! I'm lucky to have bought it on iTunes so hopefully, it won't wear out. Though, I'm wondering if when your computer doesn't work, if you can't get your iPod songs? That wouldn't be good at all!! I don't know how to back them up, I should find out I guess! Don't feel like crap anymore...be happy!!! Grin

I hope that your math teacher doesn't give you any more trouble, Brenda! That sucks!! Sounds like a mess but hopefully it will get straightened out soon for you! Those sound like wonderful college choices! I know that you'll get in and do wonderful!! I think Wicked tickets are expensive no matter where you see the show! Sad Sad I wish that I could have seen it when it was here! Perhaps you can find something in eBay, but I don't know much about that site. I don't use it and don't know how. I just know sometimes people can find deals on there. But sometimes, you can find what you want but it's 5 times more than you'd pay regular. I don't know. What  did you do for your three day weekend? I wish I had one of those! I can't wait to have some time off from work and school!! Tongue Hope all is well!

I'm off to take a shower before turning in for the night! This week hasn't started off to the best so here's for a better tomorrow!! I hope that everyone's doing well and having a good week so far! I sure do miss the Gilmore Girls every week - they would so help getting me through the week! I'm watching a dvd right now, but it's not the same! I've been so depressed about my weight and about work and what I'm going to do with my Master's degree...just one of those days. Must be about that time of month! Sorry for the TMI - blah!!! Be around later...

xxx

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #11502 on: February 26, 2008, 06:43:45 am »

Wow its been a while since people have been posting. Bad SPREES! *shakes finger*
I can be held accountable as well though.

Brenda~ Cheesy Lasertag isn't boring! Its fun. Mabe knotts doesn't have good lasertag.
Ahhh hell no! Paintball leave bruises. BRUISES!!!
I have enough of those without willingly accepting them Cheesy

Sooks~ That sucks, but the DVDs is all we got! (and, on most weekdays ABC plays a rerun)

So, me. Not much happenen here.I volunteer at the hospital alot. on friday my friend Shelby is coming over to have a sleepover, and I play tennis on the weekends now, in my attempt to get ready for next season, but its not working out so well ....Cheesy
I decided not to do soccer, and to do dance this year, because I had to choose because of money issues, and i'm excited about htat Smiley white tutus. It shall be intresting.

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11503 on: February 26, 2008, 12:05:58 pm »

Ohmigosh, finally this thread is getting some life! In fact, I've noticed that for the past week or so, the General Discussion stuff has been kind of empty.

Anne, I'm happy you had a nice V Day with a someone special! I told my boyfriend that I wasn't a V Day person and he took that way too seriously. I told him that I also didn't mind candy and he even asked what kind I liked.. yet I still didn't get anything from him. Sorry your real life has been a bit busy! I know how much that sucks.

Oh, and yes guys Dalyn and I are now official. I didn't even know that we were until last week on the 20th. Nod I love how things are going because I'm so comfortable with him and he makes me feel less crappy about myself. Last night we were hanging out and it got to be pretty late and I ended up nearly falling asleep. But it was so perfect just cuddling. He said I was just slightly snoring and that it was cute, lol. Embarrassed Plus I love the fact that he likes the mall! We went last night and I spent some time in Hollister, but he didn't mind. I can't believe that I like that store as much as I do.. but I only get their clearence stuff.

Sooks, I always worry that my Gilmore DVDs are going to wear out. Unfortunately I don't yet have the box set.. so no back up DVDs. But I was talking to a friend about DVDs wearing out and he said it's not very likely to happen unless something happens to the laser in them, whatever that means. Tongue I assume the same would go for my Wicked soundtrack. I know what you mean about missing Gilmore Girls every week. I miss the show so friggin much. True that we have the DVDs, but it isn't the same. Ugh, school and figureing out what to do in life gets sooo stressful and does cause depression. I know exactly what you mean. I hope things pick up for you. Just like you always tell me, be happy! Or at least try. Nod Chicken

Did anyone watch the Grammys?? They were so-so. Red was the color this year, and Anne Hathaway rocked it! As did Jennifer Garner, she looked amazing. I loved that the 3 songs from Enchanted were up for Best Song, since I ended up liking that movie more than I thought I would. Plus I was so excited that Kristin Chenoweth sang "That's How You Know"!! I also fell in love with the song "So Close." I don't what what it is, but I just love it. In fact, I've been looking up YouTube videos of the ballroom scene just so I can hear that song.

I went to Disneyland on Saturday but it was a crappy trip. Not that great.. Undecided Apparently my cousin and her ex-boyfriends mom act like they've never lived in California, and think because they live in Colorado, that they're higher up than us or something. They were getting on my nevers with saying stupid comments like, "I didn't know California had mountains." ... Uh, you guys only lived here your whole lives. Whatever. Just thinking about that is getting me annoyed again.

Well I must end this post for now. I have a math test in a bit. Glad that this thread is getting some life again, and I could make a post. I didn't for the past few days cause it would of been a double.. though that would of been acceptable. Wink

Hearts

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11504 on: February 26, 2008, 07:03:57 pm »

THANKS, Kami! We'll just have to keep each other happy! Grin OK?! Were you meaning the Academy Awards - like you said, they were so-so. Yes, red was definitely the color this year. I can't wait to see what happens once things pick up again after the writer's strike has been done with for awhile. I really miss all the awards shows in a way. I hadn't paid much attention to them in the recent years but really came to miss them this year when they weren't the same. Odd kind of. That sucks about your recent trip to Disneyland. It should be happiness and sunshine every time you're there! Hopefully things will pick up for you...soon!! I hope that you're having a good week! Thanks for making me smile! Smiley

Lexie Are you excited to do dance this year? What type of dance are you doing? I wish I would have kept up on dance. I miss it. And what do you do when you volunteer at the hospital? I think it's great that you do that! Hope you're enjoying it! I wish that I could see the reruns on ABC Family - I guess my dvd's will have to do! I just really miss the show I think!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: