GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 01:35:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824610 times)
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11475 on: January 31, 2008, 03:14:10 pm »

THe 8 scripts is true Kami, and they're airing the first two tonight Sad i'm so excited though! Its been driving my crazy!

Katy
if you want i'll send you a PM catching you up, but I bet they will show the "previously on Lost...." before the new one airs.
and, the half-hour before the new epi, there is  a short segment to catch you up on all the three seasons.

So, after having not played for 2 years, we played Basketball in PE today, and to my amazement, I scored an overall total of 30 baskets!!! It was an hour of playing, granted, but I thought I would score none Smiley

LOST IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!

I screamed that out just now.

MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #11476 on: February 01, 2008, 08:23:57 am »

Yeah I stayed awake for the season premeire of Lost! WOO HOO!  Cheesy I was able to watch the recap episode before the premiere so that caught me up a little bit. I also found a summary online where all the dialogue is listed. So I wasn't able to actually watch the show, but I read it instead. LOL.  Grin

I love Guitar Hero! I bought it for my fiance for our one year anniversary and he loves it.  Smiley  I can do most of the songs on easy, but not much after that. My brother can play all the songs on EXPERT though. Go figure. I think he has a slight advantage though because he plays a real guitar too.  Cheesy

I LOVED the movie "Enchanted." I went to see it with my fiance and he was even laughing at some parts. I was really cracking up when she had all the rats, pigeons, and roaches helping her clean the apartment. HILARIOUS! I definitely want to buy it when it comes out on video. I don't know if you noticed, but the woman that played the receptionist at Patrick Dempsey's law firm is the woman who did the voice of Ariel. Small world huh?  Smiley

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11477 on: February 03, 2008, 08:00:10 pm »

Kami You're the queen of movies and Wicked I've decided!! Tongue I didn't know she was in Enchanted...now I know how she is even more so. I saw that movie when it was in theaters, it was pretty good. I didn't know anything about it when I went to it either...so I was pleasantly surprised. Typically, not my kind of movie though. I'm glad that you and Dayln are still good and everything is happy on that front! Wink YAY! I hope that you're doing well with everything else. I don't know if I'm coming out to California this August anymore! Sad I may have to wait for a bit. I don't think time will allow for that long of a trip so I'm just going to have to go to Seattle for my cousin's wedding reception. He's getting married in Romania, to a wonderful woman that he met there when he was working there. He travels all over all the time. I'm happy for him but it's too bad I won't make it to the wedding. Anyway, I don't think I'll have as much time as I thought so I won't be able to travel down the west coast to Cali to visit my friend and see Wicked! Sad Sad I'm really bummin'!

Hope everyone else is doing great!! I'm off to go read a bit before bed!

NEW YORK GIANTS WON THE SUPER BOWL! Celebrate

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11478 on: February 03, 2008, 11:35:46 pm »

Hello Sprees!!! Just droppin a line real quick!!

- anne

*-_anne_-*
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11479 on: February 04, 2008, 02:14:26 am »

I just need to vent really badly so feel free to ignore this  Tongue

It's 5:06 AM here. 5:06 AM. I should be sleeping, right? NO! I'm not sleeping because my roommate is on the phone with her boyfriend...been on the phone for almost 4 freakin' hours. I've been trying to sleep for 4 freakin' hours. I'm so tired but I can't fall asleep with voices filling the room. So I figured to come to the place that makes me feel better. It's been going on since last semester but seems to be worse this semester. Probably 5 or 6 days out of the week are me getting 5 or less hours of sleep because of her, and the thing is what am I supposed to say to her if anything? I can't be like, "you can't talk to your boyfriend". I'm not a confrontational person by any means...I'm such a push over. I know even if I do say anything it won't stop her. It's just so rude and inconsiderate and I lay in my bed almost ready to scream my head off!!! I shift and turn a lot thinking she'll take a hint and maybe go into the bathroom or talk lower but it doesn't seem to work. I can't take it anymore!!!!! I need to buy earplugs or something, or maybe listen to my iPod...anything that will help. Maybe my getting up to go to my computer while she's still on the phone will send a message. I don't like the boyfriend to begin with, oy with the poodles already!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, vent over. Thank you.

Kiss I hope you're all well! Will write a response post when I calm down  Cheesy

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11480 on: February 04, 2008, 08:45:04 am »

I'm sorry you weren't able to get a good night's sleep. That stinks. If it makes you feel any better, I woke up at 5:30 this morning because there were two cats outside my apartment having a fight. CRAZY!  Shocked  I woke up and was like "What the heck??!?!"  Cheesy  But I had to get up at 6 anyway to get ready for work so oh well.

I hope your day gets better! I gave you a pretty stick for your troubles!  Grin

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11481 on: February 04, 2008, 02:41:40 pm »

AHHH Laura! I'm so sorry about your roommate situation! Trust me, if I was in that problem I would be acting just like you. I myself have confrontation issues. There have ben times in my past while sharing a room with my sister, and she would have nights where she was on the phone sooo late. It used to piss me off and I so badly wanted to break her damn phone. She would do it most days of the week.. ARG. I would usually listen to my iPod. There were times where I did say something, but I was able to do so without a problem since she's just my sister. If you ever get the urge to just say something to your roomie, do it! For sure.

Ali, damn.. so Lost only does have 7 more episodes left? Sad I know I already mentioned this in the TV shows thread, but this season does seem like it'll be a good one! Hopefully I didn't just jinx it though, lol. "Knocks on wood*

Hey Sooks! Damn, I'm sorry you may not be able to visit California in August. Hopefully you'll be able to have a Cali trip sometime soon. I hope you have fun in Seattle! It also sucks that you won't be able to be at the wedding, but at least you can attend the reception. Nod The other night I had a really random dream.. Wicked was completely sold out for the whole year! It was so random and I was super upset because I wasn't able to go. Thank goodness something like that could never actually happen, lol. While I thought Enchanted was cute and funny, it also wasn't really my type of movie. Definitely not something I would get on DVD. What's-her-face (can't remember the main chicks name) actually was annoying me when she first got in New York. I mean I know she was supposed to be acting like that since she came from a fairy tale, but really it was getting annoying! She warmed up to me though.

Speaking of Enchanted.. Katy I agree with you on liking the scene where she called all the animals and they helped her clean! It was so cute except for the roaches, that was just nasty! Ahh, I didn't know that the receptionist also did the voice of Ariel! Coolness. I have seen her before and I thought she looked familiar but I kinda just brushed it off. Thanks for mentioning that!

Its official.. I'm very much obsessed with Guitar Hero. I'm better at it now! Although I'm still on easy mode I can now complete songs and only miss a few notes. Smiley I tried a song on medium and did pretty bad, lol. I'm definitely not ready for that yet! But I am working my way up to that. It's crazy, now whenever I'm listening to songs on my iPod, I also listen for the guitar bits, see the scrolling notes in my head and my fingers lightly twitch, LOL.

I just finished with my classes for today. Ugh, last semester was so much better and more fun. Sad I'm taking English 102 and I signed up for the instructor I had for 101 because she's just so great and an amazing instructor. The school made some late changes to the shedule and I have someone else teaching... There was actually quite a few of us who were in there for the same reason and you could just feel the disappointment, lol. But I'm in the process of tracking her down and seeing if she's teaching another day!

I must go for now. Love you guys!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #11482 on: February 04, 2008, 05:03:38 pm »

Kami~ Haha, yeah, only 7 more epis left. But the strike might get resolved on wednesday! Yay!
Arhg, I suck at Guitar Hero. Its fun though. I like playing "Barracuda" on the easy level Cheesy

So, instead of watching the superbowl yesterday, my friends and I had a Wii party playing Dance Dance, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band, until 3 AM this morning at Courtney's house. By the time I got home it was 4:30 Cheesy I got to shower, and eat, and then it was 5, and I got to get up at 6 this morning for school, only to find that it was yet another late start day and school started at 8:50. I couldn't sleep anymore though (which is weird huh?) but it was so worth it! Rock band was so much fun, I love the mic and the drums, the only two i'm good at. I hate Dance Dance revolution though, that game is so hard! I have dance now, and tomorrow is hospital day Cheesy
But, on friday i'm going lasertagging and on saturday is my best friend shelby's birthday party, so that should be fun. I think its gonna be another Wii party Cheesy

I also heard the Giants won yesterday. Goooo Giants.

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11483 on: February 04, 2008, 06:26:58 pm »

Laura, Laura, you've got to stand up for yourself! Unplug the phone, or something. Two can play that game, talk all night and be all "I was like, and she was like, then we were like...". Go crazy! My mom and sister say I'm too confrontational, but she obviously has no problem being inconsiderate so I say do it!! I know you're not a confrontational person so my suggestions probably went in one ear and out the other (Ingrate! Angry Just playing, just playing), but the iPod thing sounds good, or earplugs. Whatever works.

Man, I've been busy. This week's the last of the semester and I'm so happy! I just need to finish some Driver's Ed stuff and I'll be done. Celebrate I haven't read your guys' posts yet, but I will.

I'm officially the biggest dork in the world. Up until the Superbowl, I thought New England was in Britain and that the New York Giants were mistaken for the San Francisco Giants. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:30:25 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11484 on: February 04, 2008, 06:41:27 pm »

Juggle Laura I'm so sorry that you didn't get any sleep last night! I could only think of Paris and Rory and how Paris had ear muffs so she wouldn't hear Rory and the noise she might make. I know that you are dealing with noise that is being made! I don't like confrontation either but if you continue not to be able to sleep, I think you may just need to say something. That's not good at all! I hope that you can get something figured out! Sleep is way too important not to get each night. I don't get much but the little I do is greatly appreciated. Hope that you're doing well otherwise!

Juggle Kami Yeah it does suck but it's alright! I just really really want to see Wicked sometime though. I'm reading the book and absolutely love listening to the soundtrack!! I wish there were a good Wicked myspace profile so I could put a good song on my profile! Oh well. The last musical that I really was into was RENT, saw it 4 times in one year and then 2 more times after that. I'd see it again in a second! I have a feeling that this musical would be like that for me. I'm just sad that I didn't get to see it when it first came out. I'm actually going to go read more as soon as I'm done with this post! Smiley What else is new with you? How's Dayln? Wink

Juggle Brenda Hey girl! How's it going? Congrats on the last week of the semester! That has to feel good! When do you get your license?
I'm officially the biggest dork in the world. Up until the Superbowl, I thought New England was in Britain and that the New York Giants were mistaken for the San Francisco Giants. Cheesy
You make me smile! Grin I remember thinking this very same thing when I was younger. You're not alone!

Juggle Lexy I'm glad that you had fun at your party! Sounds much more exciting than the Super Bowl! Smiley I haven't played the Wii yet but have heard that it's simply awesome! I can't wait to try it out! I want to play the sports game that comes with it...but the others sound really cool too! I SO want to play Rock Band! How awesome! It sounds like a BLAST!! I think the drums would be so cool to play too! Hope that you're doing well and that school's going good this year for ya! Glad to see you!

Juggle Anne How are you?! I'm so glad that you're coming around still! I've missed you around here! What's new with you? Anything exciting?

Pow Well, I got all settled in my new office and am really going to like it I think! It might take a bit to get used to but it will be good. I have to see the chiropractor again tomorrow for my lower back. It's been bothering me quite horrible but it's been getting better lately. I have a paper that I have to write for class - but I have to get some reading done before then. This has been a pretty easy class so far. I don't want to stop going to school, as much as I complain about class...I really do enjoy the learning opportunity. I don't know what I'm going to do for my Master's degree! I have to find somewhere to go and a program to apply to. I don't know what that will be right now. I'm getting kind of anxious about it. It will work out! I have to get in the shower and then do some reading.

Hope that you're all doing well!! Love to all my SPREE friends!! Hearts

*Pretty sticks* for you all~[/color]

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #11485 on: February 05, 2008, 01:31:00 am »

Katy: One night during the summer there was this dog outside that was barking at like 3 in the morining. So I  know what you mean when the animal kingdom decides to give you your wake up call early.

KamiCheesy @ you wanted to break her phone. I felt exactly the same way last night and many nights before. I just get up, yank it out of her hand, and throw it across the room  Cheesy Sorry that this semester isn't living up to last year. There's still a long way t ogo so hopefully it'll pick up  Smiley I feel the same too, last semester was so much better than this one is panning out to be. Oh well, what can ya do  Undecided

BrendaCheesy I love you (not in a creepy way  Cheesy )...that's about all I can say. You always make me laugh!

Mel: Now that you mention the Paris/Rory situation, I do wish I had a pair of ear muffs. I sleep with 2 pillows so last night I stuck my head in between them thinking it would drown out the sound...I didn't last very long under there, it was very hard to breathe  Cheesy I really like sleep so I'm in an extra, pissy, bitter mood. I am doing well otherwise, thanks  Smiley Sorry about your back, I hope that it's better soon! I had some lower back pain in the fall but one day it just went away, thankfully. Good luck with the master's school hunt!

Me: I just want to say thanks for reading my little meltdown from last night and giving some great advice. I was lying in my bed and couldn't take it anymore so I had to go somewhere comforting. I love the ORG so much! You're all amazing people and I'm lucky to know you all! Well, tonight was a repeat of last night. I listened to my iPod but it didn't do the trick  Undecided I started to go a little crazy in my head again, just wishing I could fall asleep. Despite the obvious rudeness factor, I just don't want to listen in on her conversation, you know? I could care less what she talks to her boyfriend about but yet I hear everything. And, uh, there are just certain things you don't want to know (that's all I'm saying!)...that made me come back here again tonight. Gosh, I just want to sleep! I'm thinking I will say something because this is just rediculous. I have to be up in 4 hours, I will have 2 nights sleep totaling 7 hours...that's what I should at least have in one night! We're friends so I'm more comfortable bringing my issues to the table rather than if we were just roommates. So, yeah, I'm gonna talk to her. If I was vindictive person I'd probably giveh er a taste of her own medicine and talk on the phone while she' sleeping! But I'm not like that  Smiley Sorry for bringing some drama to the thread  Tongue

I had to pick up a reading packet with various articles for my history class today...the thing is humongous! I don't even know how many pages it is. Looks bigger than a Harry Potter book...maybe one and a half Harry Potter books  Shocked I'm not gonna have fun lugging that thing around.

Hearts

and

*pretty sticks*  Kiss

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11486 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:42 am »

Laura You're pretty amazing yourself! I hope that your 'talk' goes well, if you're friends, hopefully that will make things easier and she'll understand where you're coming from. You can't afford to lose sleep when you're in school, especially with that big history packet that you've got to read! I think from my own experience, people are most likely respectful if you're respectful and just go into things with an open mind, don't blame and just talk things out. Hopefully, that will be the case this time for you! I hope that you find some peace soon!

Hope everyone's having a great day!! For those who are in the big snow storm, stay warm and safe!! Take care everyone!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MissV327
Inn Owner

View Profile
« Reply #11487 on: February 05, 2008, 08:31:44 am »

Yeah! It's Tuesday! I don't know why I am so happy today, but I'm just going to go with it. My super sweet fiance made me dinner and I was so full that I got really sleepy. I think I fell asleep around 8 or something. Isn't that crazy? I guess the sleep did me good because I feel GRRRREAT!  Grin  It's raining again here today (it has been for the past three days) and even that hasn't got my spirits down.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Multiplicity with Michael Keaton? It's kind of an older movie, but I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's worth watching it alone, just because of the "Hey Steve" line. I won't go into it - you'll just have to watch it. Trust me. HILARIOUS!  Cheesy

My karma points are way up today. Thank you all! I love you all!  Smiley

The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11488 on: February 06, 2008, 09:18:53 pm »

Wow, I've missed a bit. Sorry guys!
And Lexie was finally posting, and I wasn't here!
Ah well, glad you're having fun Lexieee!! I might be coming to California, either end of this year, or next year. It's either Cali or Aussie. Depends how much I can save, and whter I want a  winter or a summer holiday!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #11489 on: February 07, 2008, 07:02:30 am »

Kate, thats awesome!
Well, my sweet little california has both!
Here it snows. We would probably go to tahoe with you or something and have fun with that, and then if you wanted, LA and so cal has sun all year long. Kami would agree Smiley
Aussie would be cool too. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 764 765 [766] 767 768 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: