GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 06:01:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824809 times)
Janich O
« Reply #11385 on: December 27, 2007, 12:35:30 pm »

Okay, we made it through the funeral. Helen spoke beautifully. It was really sad, I started crying, I didn't want to say goodbye!
I never realized he were also important to you, personally, Kate. I'm so sorry I focused on Helen Sad Sorry.

All her family were really sweet, and asking me to look after Helen, so I guess I'd better!
*lol*
You make a great job, woman *hug* There's no doubt you love her. That will end up being enough in all but the most insane situations. And though it is fucked, there is likely a few levels over. You wouldn't have time to write if there wasn't. So hang in there, and you are likely to poll through.
No guaranties. But fight, and you have a good change of victory, Kate.

Helen was a Pallbearer!!! She was right at the front too, with all the guys!!! She was so proud.
, because whilel her Dad was in hospita, she said she didn't want to be alive if he dies.
I understand that she is predisposed for shit. But 76 of a 100 say that crap when there people are dying. So the statement alone is not to worry about. But yeah, keep an eye on her *hug*

and I don't want that to happen this time.
*hug*

But anyway, we made it this far.
Word.

The best, Kate.
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11386 on: December 27, 2007, 02:16:09 pm »

Sprees!

Hehe Brenda, we are not officially a couple. At the moment we're dating and taking it slow to that level. Still, its been great! Since I'm usually shy person who needs time to break out of my shell, I've been finding myself more comfy around him each time we go out. I just need to open up a little more. Dude, when we were out last night, we had some kick ass mexican food! I don't know if you've ever been to Carson? But there's a mexican place called Diana's and it is so good. If you're ever around Carson you'll have to check it out. Wink

Kate, I'm happy to know that Helen pulled through during the funeral. But yes, definitely keep an eye on her. Undecided I also know someone who is prone to getting really depressed and do certain things.. it scares the crap out of me and I never know what to say or do.

Last night Dalyn and I went to see Juno. We've been to the movies for the past 3 weeks, haha. Anyways, it was a pretty neat movie. I think it was done by the same people who did Napoleon Dynamite, it also kind of had the same feel as that movie. Only Juno was tons better! Juno herself is much more enjoyable and less annoying then that Napoleon dork. Also the humor/dialog and plot is definitely more funny and actually makes sense. The movie seems to be getting a lot of hype and attention. It's good but not something Academy Award worthy (although it is up for some awards). Still if anyone is interested I would say yes, check it out!

Today I got some cute boots for my Colorado trip. The only lace up shoes I own are Chucks and I can't really wear those in the snow, lol. Boots aren't really my thing but I have no choice. They're also pretty cute! Also no worries.. I will have internet access while I'm gone so I'll still be around the ORG! Tongue

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11387 on: December 27, 2007, 02:24:45 pm »

Quote from: wonderful Janich
So the statement alone is not to worry about. But yeah, keep an eye on her *hug*
Well, unfortunatly, it is!!  Self-harm is always there as a fall-bback unfortunatly ,and the first place her mind goes when she's upset. She's also seriously attempted suicide before, and she was so precarious even before her Mom died. Then that happened , and she's still not recovered, and now this, I think it's just enogh to push her over the edge.

Thank you so much for your words and your support there, love Cheesy

Kami - is Juno the Ellen Page flick?

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11388 on: December 27, 2007, 10:06:09 pm »

~Kate~ Please know that you and Helen are in my thoughts! I'm glad that she has someone that cares about her to keep a good eye on her and make sure she's doing OK. I can't even begin to imagine not having one of my parent's alive at this time in life, much less not having both around. I don't know what I would do, how I would act or react. Being one who understands the emergent need for stitches, I hope that this time you'll both not have to endure that journey. I love your Sweeney Todd sig by the way!! Smiley

~Kami~ I haven't heard of that movie before. But, it sounds like you and Dylan are doing well?! I hope so! I'm glad that you got new boots! Chucks wouldn't make the best shoe for snow. I've tried! Tongue When do you leave for CO?

~Brenda~ That shirt is funny! Did you end up keeping that one? Hope your break is going well! Good to see you!

~Janich~ Hey! Hope all is well and that the holiday festivities haven't gotten the best of you! There's no such thing as partying too hard...right? Wink Celebrate

~Lucia~ Welcome back! I'm glad that you had a fun and exciting party! And Happy 15th Year of LIFE!! Hope this year is wonderful for you and brings you tons of happiness! I love your Christmas post and all the theatrics! Hope your holiday was happy and merry!

Sorry I wasn't around to make a proper "Merry Christmas" post...but I hope that everyone had a great holiday and got to spend some quality time with family and loved ones! The holiday season isn't over yet! There's plenty of cheer and happiness to be had by all!!

Alright...what is everyone doing for New Year's Eve this year???

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 10:10:19 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11389 on: December 28, 2007, 12:52:09 am »

Kami - is Juno the Ellen Page flick?
Yes. I never knew who she was until this movie and apparently she has tons of fans, and pretty well known. She is hilarious, I'd like to see her other flicks. I'm curious about her after seeing Juno.

Hey Sooks! I leave for Colorado Saturday afternoon. I started packing yesterday and I'm not really done.. Undecided all I pretty much have to do is decide what clothes to take (which will most likely be everything). It sucks because I have to decide what I'm going to wear that morning, so I know not to pack that outfit. I always hate that because I have no idea what to wear. I am usually always nervous about flying but what I tend to get most nervous about is actually having to check in and get through security. Then of course hoping and praying that my flight isn't delayed or anything! I just can't wait to get there.. flying is too stressful sometimes. But its just gotta be done! Hehe things with Dalyn seem to be good so far. After our past 2 dates I would usually stroll back in the door between 2:30 - 3am. I already can't wait till I can see him again.. even though it's so far away. I already told him that I'm going to "bug" him with text messages every now and then while I'm gone. I made these trip arrangements in September, I had no idea we were going to start dating. But I'm also so excited to see my cousin. I miss her so much. Sad When the trip is done my feelings will be reversed, I'll be happy to see Dalyn, but I'm going to be broken because of being seperated from my cousin.

I love laying in bed while browsing the ORG. I'm doing that now!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11390 on: December 28, 2007, 12:58:18 am »

I've only seen her in Hard Candy, but she's really good in that. And she's in An American Crime which I really want to see.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11391 on: December 28, 2007, 02:27:29 am »

~Kami~ I know that everything will be just fine getting to CO. I get really nervous when flying too, and like you, it's more about the security and getting checked in alright, I think. Then, the take-off and landing are nerve racking for me too but I want to go on vacation so badly that it just is part of getting there I guess. I'm sure that Dayln will be happy for your return but your cousin will be so happy to see you again! You two must be really close. Sometimes cousins can be like siblings, I think that's so cool! Everything will be just fine, you'll have so much fun and then you'll return to Dayln! Smiley

I wish I could lay down in bed and surf the web, most of the time I tend to be on the desktop PC and sitting at the desk. I should use my lap top more often I guess. Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11392 on: December 28, 2007, 02:26:11 pm »

Quote from: Lovley Janich
I never realized he were also important to you, personally, Kate. I'm so sorry I focused on Helen  Sorry.
He was actually. (sorry it took me so long to reply, I didnt want to talk about it)
I saw him every Sunday for the last 4 years. He meant a lot to me, and I to him. Whenever I wasn't there he'd always ask Helen where I was. He used to tease the crap outta me, which is a sign someone really cares. I'm gonna miss him a hell of a lot. He was like a second Dad to me.

MiniPink
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #11393 on: December 28, 2007, 07:59:32 pm »

hahah QueenB... Make sure ur asleep by the time santa comes down ur chimney Tongue

I hope he doesnt!!! Im not cleaning that shizz up!!!

Sorry Janich, it was too good to leave there for you!

B xxx

Woo hoo Kate - watch me get snarked after that filth!

Oh. My. Gosh. I almost laughed out loud when I heard that. (High praise, I'm usually not one to laugh out loud when reading ANYTHING online. Smiley ) Snarked? Never. We should build you a shrine. Wink

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11394 on: December 28, 2007, 10:18:35 pm »

Yeah, Sarah, that cracke dme up pretty bad at the time, too!

MiniPink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11395 on: December 30, 2007, 02:01:08 pm »

A shrine!!! Wow! Spare NO expense, hehe, I like pretty things!

I like to challenge janich for his 'dirty' crown occasionally, I cant help it, I have a boys mind but in a really girly body!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Janich O
« Reply #11396 on: December 30, 2007, 02:06:06 pm »

I cant help it, I have a boys mind but in a really girly body!
Spending all day in front of the mirror? Wink
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11397 on: December 30, 2007, 02:09:54 pm »

Well I have th mind of a 12 year old boy, in the body of a 12 year old girl, hahaha. No one expects  half the shit I come out with. Well, those who d on't know me well Smiley

MiniPink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11398 on: December 30, 2007, 02:12:41 pm »

As girly as I am I am not a mirror hog. I had a bf once who straightened his hair and spent ages looking in the mirror, I cant even use a straightener properly!!!! I didnt brush my hair at all the other day and Jason said I looked lovely Smiley thats all that matters, hehe.

Kate I dropped that really bad swear word by accident the other day and Jason was horrified, bastard told my mum, hahaha!!!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11399 on: December 30, 2007, 07:44:23 pm »

For those who may be Luke/ Lorelai fans...

Feel free to stop by the JJ thread on December 31st to share in a JJ wedding! Just a little creative fun! All are welcome!

Hope everyone's weekend is still goin' strong!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: