GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 10:34:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2059677 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11310 on: December 19, 2007, 11:22:16 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'm watching season 2 right now as well!! That's craz, cuz it's been months since I pulled 'em o ut!! Spooky!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11311 on: December 19, 2007, 11:33:03 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'm watching season 2 right now as well!! That's craz, cuz it's been months since I pulled 'em o ut!! Spooky!!
Shocked Weird! That's pretty cool though considering we're in two completely different countries! Oh I forgot to
mention in my last post, but I love your sig! It is too adorable. Nod

Random story: While I was in the computer lab at school this morning, this one chick who I've seen around before was on a computer across from me. She was listening to some annoying music without headphones and also yakking on the phone. The weird thing was that it didn't even seem like she was actually talking to someone. Plus from what I was hearing, she was having the weirdest conversation. Eventually I popped in my headphones and had to drown myself in music because she got too annoying.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11312 on: December 19, 2007, 11:47:28 pm »

Thanks, It' the first sig I've made!!! Cheesy

Oh, thanks for what you said about Helen, by th way, It's just so hard, I have no idea what to say to her!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Janich O
« Reply #11313 on: December 20, 2007, 07:04:38 am »

Sweetness: I am, And you know it Blow Kiss

Kate: Cheer! Celebrate

Kami: Cheer! Smitten

I am back from Buenos Aires. Have been for some days. I will have to let you all wait with the stories though. Time and all...
I got pictures too, though for now you'll only get the one;
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11314 on: December 20, 2007, 04:02:21 pm »

Just checking in. Feel like shit, he's still alive, for now. I've never seen a person look so sick in all my life.
Will post more after work.

MiniPink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11315 on: December 20, 2007, 04:26:16 pm »

*Hugs Kate* we are all here for you xxxx

Janich...dont you look like the cat that got the cream between two such lovely ladies! You dirty grinning boy, hehe!!!!

Is that the lovely Marian to your left? Seriously, the girl has grown up right before my eyes!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11316 on: December 20, 2007, 04:44:37 pm »

I am back from Buenos Aires. Have been for some days. I will have to let you all wait with the stories though. Time and all...
I got pictures too, though for now you'll only get the one;

Hellloooo, hot stuff! Wink That also goes for the two beautiful gals next to you. That so cool that you guys were able to hang out! I checked out the pictures you posted on your MySpace, hehe.

Kate, keep us posted. Undecided

It's raining, yay! It's crazy to know that the semester is done.. this morning I didn't get up till it was nearly 11 and I was thinking, wow usually I'd be heading for my journalism class at this time! Since classes are done I will now have the extra time slot for some reading. I hope to finish up Wicked real soon and then start something else. I actually met a Wicked fan yesterday at school! He was sitting next to me in the computer lab and he made a comment about the Wicked video I was watching on YouTube. Thus, it led to a "wicked" (harhar on the pun) conversation.

Has anyone else been eating a bunch of holiday junk food? I have Sad. This is the only thing I don't like about this time of year.. lots of food. Most of which is just junk! Anyways I'm making myself depressed. Back to my book!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11317 on: December 20, 2007, 06:02:43 pm »

Boo! Cheesy
Janich, you look a little too happy. And your avator looks dirty from here! Shocked And I'm curious, what is she really doing? It looks like she's throwing up, and of course you would photograph that. I know it! Cheesy

I gotta go! I started replying to stuff but I'll finish tonight. Smiley

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:52:20 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11318 on: December 20, 2007, 06:38:09 pm »

Janich You do look quite happy! Good for you! And just what might you be drinkin'?? Glad you made it back safe and sound! Hope you had great travels! I was just wondering if had ever posted pics of yourself. A fine specimen of a man, you are!  Kiss

Brenda Hey girl! How's it going? I have yet to make your sig and I feel terrible so I am going to work on it tonight! I'm SO SO sorry! Hope you're doing well! And CONGRATULATIONS to you for getting in! That's a wonderful thing! You deserve it! Celebrate

Kate Hang in there, babe! Let us know how you're doing when you get the chance! Thoughts are with you!

Kami Whoo Hoo!! Celebrate That must feel wonderful to be done! I'm so happy for you! What are you doing with your free time now? I'm sure you'll find plenty! It's always nice to get a break! I wanted to tell you that one of my great friends just got a part-time job at Disneyland, he does something with talking to people as they enter the park. You'll have to say hello to him next time you're out there!

Anne I'm glad that you're in and that's not too long you have in grad school. Do you get a little break for the holidays? Do you have any special traditions that you do each year for the holidays? It's great to see you again! YES! You must come around more often!

I hope that you all get what you want this Christmas! And those that enjoy giving, I hope you find that the gifts you gift, bring a smile to the receiver's face!!! It's such a fun time of the year for most people, I hope it is for YOU!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:39:12 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11319 on: December 20, 2007, 08:08:33 pm »

Hey Mel! Thanks for the congrats but I don't know what you're congratulating me for. I haven't gotten into anything recently. Cheesy But Kate has!

Random story; Because Kami has them Cheesy: I was just at Factory 2-U and there were these big, fake roses that talked. So I pressed the button and it went "I love you more than words can express", but it sounded just like Jigsaw's (Yeah, from Saw!) voice! I freaked out! I was expecting it to sound  more romantic, but that was scary. Cheesy

Oh, and I got a new cover for my phone. It's a big, pink doggy! Grin
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:20:08 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11320 on: December 20, 2007, 09:23:52 pm »

Hey Mel! Thanks for the congrats but I don't know what you're congratulating me for. I haven't gotten into anything recently. Cheesy But Kate has!

Ooops...I added it in the wrong line! Sorry, Kate! I meant that to be for you!

But, congratulations on being so cool, Brenda!! Does that make up for it?! Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11321 on: December 20, 2007, 09:31:58 pm »

Congrats, Kate! You deserve it, you're always studying! Celebrate I like your sig, too. I bought Charlie Brown (With Snoopy and everyone) scrubs!
How is Helen holding up? Sad I wouldn't know what to say either, I'm really bad with conforting people. I can't even imagine what she's feeling...I'll pray for her and her dad. 

Kami! Lip action next to the cliffs? Lol YES! I knew he was into you, he gave you shotgun for goodness sake! Cheesy That's good, that's good! Smiley So when you put the headphones on did you make it obvious to her that it was because of her? It's a must, Kami! Like, when I'm at the movies and someone is talking all loud or chewing their popcorn for the world to hear, I turn my head to the right, and that means, "Quiet down!". Cheesy I haven't been eating a lot of junk but ate like a million reisens in the past two days. Embarrassed Have you heard the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas music? It's so cute! I used to sing "Christmas Don't Be Late".

Ali- Lol, my sister's all in love with McDreamy, too! I don't think she would yell out his name in a theatre. Cheesy My sister gives me that same look that your mom gave you! I don't know, I guess I embarrass her. Cheesy

Haha, Rina, what are your plans for your birthday? You know you're already planning it! Wink My mom wants to throw me a Sweet 16 (I already turned 16) and I really didn't want one, but my sister told me that my mom said no...and I now I want one! Sad I kinda do, I'm not really big on parties. Tongue

Anne, are you really gonna visit 100 islands? Lol! I hope you have a good time with your friends and family. Where do you live, again? Smiley

But, congratulations on being so cool, Brenda!! Does that make up for it?! Tongue
Of course. Cheesy

Break is going by so fast. It sucks! And my favorite jeans are ripping in the middle. Sad Well on the bright side, my parents aren't mad at eachother anymore. I didn't tell you guys but my mom was mad and now they're all "happily ever after". Smiley[/color]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:34:35 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Janich O
« Reply #11322 on: December 20, 2007, 10:17:25 pm »

*Hugs Kate* we are all here for you xxxx
Word! *hug*

Janich...dont you look like the cat that got the cream between two such lovely ladies! You dirty grinning boy, hehe!!!!
You know it! I were a lucky man. I were there with four beauties actually Grin Though the finest spiciments is in the picture.

Is that the lovely Marian to your left? Seriously, the girl has grown up right before my eyes!
Well... my right. Left on the picture Wink
And yeah, Belinda. Ever doubted she would?

Hellloooo, hot stuff! Wink That also goes for the two beautiful gals next to you. That so cool that you guys were able to hang out! I checked out the pictures you posted on your MySpace, hehe.
Hehe. Thank you *blush* And yeah. The young boys of Buenos Aires are blessed.
Lu and Marian are going to be so embaressed by all this, Kami Cheesy

It's raining, yay! It's crazy to know that the semester is done.. this morning I didn't get up till it was nearly 11 and I was thinking, wow usually I'd be heading for my journalism class at this time!
lol

Since classes are done I will now have the extra time slot for some reading.
O blessed days! Smiley

Has anyone else been eating a bunch of holiday junk food? I have Sad.
Well, when I went "Hollyday junkfood. NOW! they just looked at me and said something in Spanish, so... Cheesy
Not really, Kami. But I get fat to burn soon enough, I'm sure Tongue Cheesy I love love Christmas! ^_^ (I'm a sucker for food Cheesy).

This is the only thing I don't like about this time of year.. lots of food. Most of which is just junk! Anyways I'm making myself depressed.
Sorry 'bout that *hug* But now you get that new male to help you burn the calories off, so...

Back to my book!
Always a good thing! Kiss

Boo! Cheesy
Mexican pride, eh, Sweetness? Wink
Why not go local? Wink

Janich, you look a little too happy.
... You think I need a priest? Embarrassed Cheesy STOP'IT! Kiss

And your avator looks dirty from here! Shocked
You should have heard my dad Cheesy Undecided Grin

And I'm curious, what is she really doing?

It looks like she's throwing up, and of course you would photograph that. I know it! Cheesy
Haha! I HOPE you know me better then that, Sweetness Cheesy
Well, she spent the night in many positions.
She's sleeping Cheesy I did tell her that it were amazing she could fit there when she woke up for a sek, and changed position to the seet. She were so cute (said with respect, if you read this - and even if you don't, of cause) Cheesy

I'll finish tonight. Smiley
Really?..
I guess you did Cheesy

Janich You do look quite happy! Good for you! And just what might you be drinkin'??
Oh the vodka? Well...
No, it's water. They have this thing about giving you water with your coffee...
I had some expresso as they don't serve reall coffee, and... girls, what did you have? Well, I got this sweet cake too that Marian ordered for me. Small and sweet. Yum!

Glad you made it back safe and sound! Hope you had great travels! I was just wondering if had ever posted pics of yourself. A fine specimen of a man, you are! Kiss
Thank you, Melissa Embarrassed
I have posted a few some back, but the links might be fucked up by now Cheesy

I hope that you all get what you want this Christmas! And those that enjoy giving, I hope you find that the gifts you gift, bring a smile to the receiver's face!!! It's such a fun time of the year for most people, I hope it is for YOU!
Blessing to you.

"I love you more than words can express", but it sounded just like Jigsaw's (Yeah, from Saw!) voice! I freaked out!
So when I tell you that I will have to watch my voice?

Oh, and I got a new cover for my phone. It's a big, pink doggy! Grin [/color]
Ok, I KNOW there's a joke here, but... I blame the three point five hours of sleep Grin
Anyway, is it fluffy? *lol*

But, congratulations on being so cool, Brenda!!
I second that.

And, Melissa. I love! your sig!

"happily ever after". Smiley
Smiley *happy*

Lots of love *hugs*

Edit#1
Quote from: Kate
Think I'm a bitch if you want, but from now on, I'm no longer responding to posts that appear to have been typed by a 4 year old you hired for the occasion.
High Five
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:29:40 pm by Janich O » Logged
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11323 on: December 20, 2007, 10:49:07 pm »

But I get fat to burn soon enough, I'm sure Tongue Cheesy
What happened to losing your love handles before going to Argentina? Cheesy

(I'm a sucker
... "I was havin' too much fun". Lol!!

for food Cheesy)
Ah! Cheesy You learn from the best. Grin

Mexican pride, eh, Sweetness? Wink
Why not go local? Wink
Ah, yes, yes, that too! Grin

... You think I need a priest? Embarrassed
Right away!!

Well, I got this sweet cake too that Marian ordered for me.
She's too nice to you! Don't expect me to order for you when you come, and I'm gonna take you to a Mexican or Seafood restraunt because Spanish is spoken at these places. Cheesy Unless they see that you don't speak Spanish, so they'll try and speak to you in English, but I'll tell them to speak to you in Spanish because it's fun. Grin

"I love you more than words can express", but it sounded just like Jigsaw's (Yeah, from Saw!) voice! I freaked out![/color]
So when I tell you that I will have to watch my voice?
Yeah, you know I get frightened easily. Cheesy

Anyway, is it fluffy? *lol*
Don't make fun of him!! Cheesy [/color]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:05:48 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #11324 on: December 21, 2007, 07:11:31 pm »

Janich Has anyone ever told you that you just brighten the room when you walk in? Though I've never actually physically been in a room when you've walked in, I can't say for certain, but I would imagine! Tongue Your posts always make me smile! Grin

Oh the vodka? Well...
Now that you say you had coffee too, I'd imagine that coffee and vodka not a good combo! Tongue

And thanks for the sig compliment!

Brenda I'm working, I'm working right now!!! You'll have something shinny and new soon...seriously! Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: