GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 03:40:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2062950 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11295 on: December 16, 2007, 09:38:38 pm »

Oh, we did Sleeping Beauty a Couple of years ago. We did The nutcracker this year. The girl we had playing Clara was amazing!!!!
Yeah, Dracula was sooo good.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11296 on: December 17, 2007, 02:59:59 pm »

Hey yall.

So, I sent him a MySpace message. It seriously took me 30 minutes or so to write 3 sentences in his message!! I kept doing other things because I had no idea what to say. Plus tomorrow is our final and the day that I'll see him. I'm going to become much more nervous as the day comes to and end and by tomorow morning I'll probably feel like throwing up. Our final is at 10:30am and its going to seem like forever away! I can't believe I'm this nervous over a guy.. is that normal for a 21 year old?? I mean I'm an adult (I hate saying that) for gosh sakes!

Hehe Rina I was considering the text message! But then I thought, no.. because he'll either respond or not. And if he didn't I would of felt so dumb.

Last night I ate junk food and watched season 2 of Gilmore Girls. I watched both "Nick and Nora/Sid and Nancy" and one of my favorites, "Presenting Lorelai Gilmore." I sent the MySpace message a few hours before that and at midnight I nervously (is that even a word?) signed back into MySpace to see if I had a response. Nothing. In fact he still hasn't even read it yet, lol. Ah, I can't take it any longer!

After my final tomorrow I only have one more on Wednesday. That would be my math one and I so need to study! I also have to turn in a paper which I finished yesterday afternoon. I also dug out my old textbooks in hopes that the bookstore will take them.. I don't even care if I get 10 bucks for one, I just want to get rid of them! Speaking of which, does anyone know if bookstores (ex. Borders) buys used textbooks? I'd consider selling them my stuff if my school won't take all of what I have. I'm so desperate, lol. A word of advice for those when they get to college, if you ever want to sell your books back, DON'T procrastinate with doing it! do it at the end of every semester so you're not stuck with a crap load of them such as myself.

Lex, I watch Lost! I watch Lost! Aw, I remember that ending when Jack told Kate not to come back for him. Wow it seems like ages since Lost has been on.. in fact it has been ages! It'll be back in February and I think I've forgotten everything except the sad ending during the finale of season 3. But of course I won't say anything since you're not yet finished. Wink Damn, Lost has just been.. lost from my memory.

I Am Legend was number 1 in the box office this weekend. Woot woot.

I also must be off. Study for my math.. if I don't slack off. Plus.. OHMIGOSH, I just received my present from my Secret Santa! AHH!!!!!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11297 on: December 17, 2007, 04:01:03 pm »

kami:i adore your siggy Smiley WICKEDDD ♥

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dPuKNECBmQ
here is the song popular from WICKEDD.
the witch of the west played by IDINA MENZELL
and Glinda played by KRISTIN CHENOWETH...
the originial glinda and wicked witch OFW.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNv6cFUvU9s
same singers; buht the song DEFYING GRAVITY, what kami's picture is from Smiley

anywayss enjoy!
im off to dance!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11298 on: December 17, 2007, 06:06:47 pm »

I just saw your sig Kami Cheesy
My mom friend (who is a notable author Cheesy his first book got published last month, and its doing reallly well! Smiley) was in New York city for a book signing and he saw it. He said it was pretty good.

Yay! I love lost so much I don't know what i'll do when they finish the 5th season!
Yeah....its so sad! I am watching the next episode tonight Smiley i'm afraid i'm gonna cry!
I am very happy Sawyer and Kate finally admitted they were in love with eachother though, i've been pining for them to be together since the beginning! (and Kate is my favorite character )
I already know how it ends (thanks to Elexsis and her big mouth Tongue), charlie dies by drowning. Thank god, I can't stand Charlie.
I'm excited its gonna be on in February, but its gonna be a short season!!!

So, news!! There is mabe possibly going to be a screen actor's guild strike this summer, meaning there could possibly be no more movies next christmas!!! Sad (or TV shows for that matter)

homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11299 on: December 18, 2007, 07:39:47 am »

havent been here in like weeeeeeeeeeekkkksss! haha. how you guys doin? Hope all are enjoying their vacations/holidays..

vacation has not arrived yet for me... but i so wanna take a road trip early!!! i cant wait til the 29th... im gonna visit the "hundred islands" - yes it is literally 100 islands haha -  here in our country. should be fun since I havent been there. it would be my first time and it will be a trip with my classmates in graduate school. so FUN is written all over the idea.

anyway. hello to everyone!!!

peace

anne

*-_anne_-*
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11300 on: December 18, 2007, 02:17:26 pm »

Ok guys if you don't wanna hear depressing me bitching, then skip ahead a bit Sad
I just had the worst night of my life. I went to work, and I started throwing up (again) but no one could cover me, so I  had to stay for ages. Then I had to drive home in major traffic, with the worst headache I've ever had, throwing up in my mouth. My drink bottle leaked into my bag, so my cel phone is broken. I now have to cough up  my no-cash to buy a new one. So I got home, vomiting and in tears, and Helen wasn't here. So I called her cell, and she said she's at her Dad's house, he wasn't feeling well, so she went to see him. She said she'd be back soon. After 2 excructiating hours, I get a call from my friend Victoria, who told me Helly text her asking her to call me and say she's gonna be awhile, cuz Helly's Dad's being admitted into hospital, he's gotten way worse. So among the vomiting and pain, I'm now hella worried for her Dad and her. She called me at like midnight from the hospital phone sying he's really sick and she does't know when she'll be back, and that they've marked him as do not recusitate (Read:he's gonna be dead within the week). I got another call about 1am and Helen said she's gonna spend the night there with her dad. It wasn't utill 5am when she got home that I could actually get some sleep and attempt to get my headache to calm down.
So, yeah.  He won the battle, but I think he's losing the war. I don't know if I told ya'll but his cancer came back, and it's spread, and now he has terminal liver cancer. Poor thing, I mean. There are no words for how shit she must feel.

Anywho - Kami, well done of messaging him! I'm sure he'll get it soon and send you a lovely message back!!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11301 on: December 18, 2007, 05:59:31 pm »

YAY!! Goooo Video Ezy!! That's so cool that we'll be working for the same company!!!

How're you finding Oz?? Still enjoying it?

Oh you'll understand, I'm so amped to watch 'Fall on Your Knees', the Popular ep, it's such the epitome of Christmas!!!!!

That's if I get the job Kate! fingers crossed.  Oz is pretty good I am enjoying it but I am stressing alot at the moment not having a job and all.  Oh my gosh I LOVE that episode.  I agree it is the total epitome of Christmas and you know I just love Nicole hehe.  That really was a great one.  By the way I am really sorry about Helen's dad thats really sad.  My thoughts are with you both.  Tell her that for me will ya

Kami ~ I'm sorry you didn't get a response yet I have my fingers crossed for you afterall your so pretty how could he resist  Wink

As for me I have frantilty (sorry cant spell) been looking for a job but still would love that one at video ezy.  Not much else to say can hardly believe its christmas next week.

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11302 on: December 18, 2007, 06:25:30 pm »

YUeah, not having a job sucks. I will be sure to tell her that. I really hope you get the job!!

MiniPink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11303 on: December 18, 2007, 07:24:56 pm »

Hey Kate

we have been chatting a little today and I didnt realise what you are going through right now. One of my parents employees died at 4am this morning from Cancer. He was only diagnosed a year ago so it all happened really suddenly. He had been in a coma on morphine for days and we all pretty much knew that he was never waking up again. I hope you are feeling better and that Helen's dad is not in pain.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11304 on: December 18, 2007, 07:32:07 pm »

Hey B.

I had made a post to you, but I figure better to pm it.

Thanks for your words.

MiniPink
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11305 on: December 18, 2007, 08:17:51 pm »

Star Lex So glad that you enjoyed the ballet. It's sometimes fun to see things from the other side! I hope that you're having a good week! I hadn't heard about the screen actors guild strike. They just need to stop this ridiculous messing around and just work!

Star Kate I wish you and Helen the warmest of wishes right now. It sounds as though things can't get worse right now, and that's probably how it feels...but remember what doesn't kills us makes us stronger. I'm sure you're a very strong woman by now...but it can't hurt to get stronger! I hope things pick up for you, soon! (And Helen!) Let me know if there's anything I can do...not that it's really possible from the other side of the world, but ya never know! I'm here!

Star Anne It's great to see you around again! SO great! I'm glad that you've got something fun planned for break! 100 islands sound like a good time. Do you travel to all different islands - like a new one each day? I can't imagine that many islands around! What are you doing for Christmas this year? And how much grad school do you have left? For some reason I thought you were done, but I must be wrong in my thinking. It's always GREAT to hear from you! You must not stay away so long next time!!

Star Rina When should you hear about the video job? I hope you find something, and something that you enjoy, soon! I can't believe it's Christmas next week, either! Time just doesn't slow down, does it?! Where are you from again? For some reason, I can't remember. Hope your week is going well! Smiley

Star Steph Thanks for posting the videos! It's such a wonderful tale, Wicked! I wait for the day I'll be able to see it live in theatre! I can't wait! I hope it comes back here again soon...right now it's only in LA and Chicago. Are you on break now for a bit?

Alright, I'm off to go read now. It's about time I got through a book for PLEASURE and not for school! I'm really enjoying it. Another Jodi Piccult but it's great! I love her writing and this book just captures you and holds you tight. Those are the best ones!

Then, I have to work tomorrow and hopefully finish a bit more Christmas shopping. I thought this might be a light year for gifts. Not that I don't love giving gifts, I just don't like the rushing around to buy them sometimes. And trying to find that perfect gift for someone...stressful! If I had more time, it might be a different story. I hate procrastinating but unfortunately, this year, I really didn't have a choice in the matter. So, I'll make the best of it! I have no other option! Tongue Hope everyone's getting their holiday shopping done and is getting exciting for Christmas!! Santa

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11306 on: December 18, 2007, 11:59:25 pm »

hey Mel,

haha, I just got in to grad school, i have like 1 and a half year to finish diploma and 2 years to finish specialization. We have a laderrized program in our college. Remember the time I was posting about my entrance exam... Well we are only planning to stay there for 2 days.. So all in all.. we will island hop for the whole day.. My country consists of 7, 107 islands. So there is 7000 more islands for me to visit hahaha. JK. Nah... some of the islands there are near so it wont take too long to visit it and no need to visit all.. but the water is so clear.. here is a pic http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pangasinanislandsft0.jpg

this is a website for that place you guys can check it out if you want..
http://www.philtourism.com/hinp_desc.html

and yeah I am planning to meet my friends.. and hang out.. see my fam.. and then study and prepare for my presentations on January.. I have to. haha

I promise I will be visible more... more often.. I HOPE. hahaha

see ya guys.

*-_anne_-*
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11307 on: December 19, 2007, 12:05:18 pm »

Hey Sprees!

So me being nervous to see that guy was so unnecessary. He wasn't i nclass when I got there and actually didn't arrive till about 10 minutes after everyone started the final. So of course in between that time I was thinking, "what the heck.. he has to be here. Great, what if he took it earlier and now who knows when I'll see him again?" Hehe he walked in a few minutes later and all was well. We went to Starbucks afterwards and hung out up on the cliffs near the ocean. It was so perfect because most of the rain clouds cleared out and it was clear enough to see Catalina Island pretty well. More coulds started to come in after some time so we headed back to school to play pool in the student lounge. Yeah, I really suck at pool and it was embaressing yet funny. Another random student joined us and I let him play for me. Everything ended well! I'll just put this.. Kiss Hehe. At the cliffs and when he took me home.

Of course it was so hard to study that night because my mind was elsewhere. My math final is in about 40 minutes (eek!) and I think I'm ready. I bought 2 other old textbooks to try and sell back but they only took one. But its cool because I got 25 bucks for the one. I only wanted to bring my bag since there's no need for a folder or notebook. Don't ask how I did it, but I fit both books, an essay that I have to turn in (I rolled it up), pack of scantrons and my other necesseties all in my bag. That's how lazy I was with not wanting to bring a folder. Wink

I just had to pop in and give my update. I'm watching some Wicked vidoes on YouTube (shocking) and then I'll have to turn in my essay and head to my math class.

Love you guys!
Hearts

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11308 on: December 19, 2007, 08:08:45 pm »

CelebrateI got in!!! Shocked Cool
I'm now offically a Bsci/Bnurs conjoint student!! YAY!!! In 3 years and one paper (assuming I don't fail any) I will be the proud owner of 2 degrees!!

I only interviewd on Turesday, and they said they wouldn't be making their descisions untill Late January!!! I'm so excited! they were pretty promising at the interview though!!

I can't be too excited though, Helen's Dad only has been given a matter of days left to live.  Cry  I'm so gutted for her, and so happy for me, I've never felt this ambivalent in all of my life!!!

MiniPink
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #11309 on: December 19, 2007, 11:11:34 pm »

Aw Kate, congrats! Celebrate I'm happy for you! But at the same time I understand the pain you're feeling with Helen and her dad. By the way that post you made about what happened was heartbreaking to read. Undecided I can't imagine what it must be like to have to go through that. My heart and thoughts go out to Helen. Sad

The semester is done[/u] for me by the way. I know I did well on my math test, but there were two problems that I had to just choose a random answer because I had no idea what I was doing. I'm having a relaxing night at the moment. I just finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ( Hearts ) and I am now browsing the ORG and watching my season 2 DVD ('There's the Rub"). It's nice to not have any more school stress. I've already registered for my spring classes so I have nothing to worry about until next semester!

Now I must lurk around the ORG and catch up on some threads.

Hearts

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: