GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 04:31:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824737 times)
Brazilgirl
« Reply #11190 on: November 30, 2007, 12:14:59 pm »

*waves shyly*

Hey guys, remember me?
I'm sorry I have been absent for so long. A lot of things have happened since I was here last. I don't even know how long that's been.
Sorry as well for not catching up, I hope you don't mind... I read some of the posts from the previous page but that was about it. I thought I'd start fresh haha as if this were my first post here  Tongue

So...
Hi guys! My name's Adriana! I'm from Brazil, I've been a member for a very long time and I used to hang out here like every day... it sucks that I can't do this anymore. And I actually thought that life after college would be easier and that I'd have more time for fun stuff. never think that, guys, seriously. It only gets worse... Undecided

Anyway, where can I start? Uhm... I'm back in Copacabana for my job. I was working downtown and it was great, transportation was easier, but my bosses decided to move so now I'm back in Copa and it sucks. You'll never believe this, but my new office is right next to the office I left last May! I can wave hello to my old friends through the window! It's ridiculously close. But don't worry, my old boss does nothing to me anymore. I can actually be in the same room with him and not blush or lose my speaking abilities. I saw him last Monday and nothing happened. I'm so proud of myself  Smiley And thanks to those of you who gave me all the advice and listened (or better, read) my stories about him.
But I'm hoping that I only have to stay here in Copa till January. I've applied for a temporary job in the Brazilian Navy. To work as an architect for about two years! It'd be a trial run for me cause I actually want to join the Navy but I should see if I'd adapt right? So if I get this job it'd be perfect! I already passed the medical exam, and I was interviewed in the beginning of the month. The final result is on January 9th. I really want to get this! 12 candidates for 3 spots! Tought but I really want this!
And for other news (I know some of you love my love life hahahaha Tongue)... I have the perfect boyfriend, I think I've told you guys this before. We've been together for almost four months now and I've never been happier. Serioulsy, he's perfect. Last month we went on a picnic at the park and you know what he did? He asked me close my eyes and when I opened them he had scattered rose petals on the ground around our towel and placed a wine bottle and two glasses right in front of me! I was speechless, really, I could not say a word for like 5 minutes and he was like "did you like it, baby?" and I was like "it's perfect" and it was all I could say. He's so sweet. He's always doing these things, and giving me flowers, and writing me the sweetest emails... we're making plans and I love it. It's so great to have this in my life. I wish all my friends could feel the same  Smiley
I guess that's it about me...

Kami, great job on your paper and what a great opportunity for you to work on the school paper! Our own Rory Gilmore!  Tongue best of luck to you!!

Brenda, I own two Spice Girls CDs but I don't know if I'd go to their concert today haha I liked them when I was 14 I think... I'm feeling quite old now  Undecided Anyway, Girl Power!! LOL Have fun on your concert!! Pictures!!!  Wink

Melissa, how's little Andrew?? And how's mom life going? I miss our talks on AIM! Hope your life's great!!

And to everyone else (you know I love you guys) I hope things are going great for you!
I'll try to come back here more often! I'll try very very hard!
But I gotta go cause it's my mom's birthday and we're having pizza!! \o/

Kiss
Dri!
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11191 on: November 30, 2007, 02:04:04 pm »

DRI! This is the second thread where I've "screamed" your name today (I also left you a post in the Secret Santa thread). Wow, I'm so happy you've found love. Smiley You're lucky.. I wish I could have that. That thing he did at the picnic is adorable! I really want a sweet, cute and honest boyfriend. Sad Wow you're going to be working as an architect? Very cool. I agree, it is a geat way to see how you'd fit in with the Navy. By the way, good luck with that! You seem to be on a pretty damn good path. Thanks for the luck to me! I really hope journalism is somethig I can do.

LOL Brenda, you're going to see the Spice Girls! Let me know how that is. I assume they're going to sing new songs as well as sing their stuff from way back in the day? I'd hope they'd also go old school.

Hey Melissa! I do find the First Amendment/Freedom of Speech issue interesting, but at the same time too much to take in since its a pretty broad topic. After this, I'm going to be more knowledgable with the topic that I was before. Wink Unfortunatly we weren't able to choose our own paper topics (it had to be a First Amendment right), but if we had, I would of taken what I did last semester (Domestic Violence) and revised it more. Ah well, its still good to research political stuff.

Yesterday myself, and two other students from my journalism class were in an actual newsroom! We stopped by the Press Telegram which is here in Long Beach because we had to interview someone in the media. We chanced it and just randomly went in to see if anyone was free. Luckily, there were staff writers up for an interview. The first guy was super cute (named Kris) and just so awesome. We showed us around the offices and we talked to a few other staff writers. Hehe, Kate I am pretty excited about going into this more. I just hope I have what it takes. Undecided

Speaking of the students in my class.. I think I have a thing for one of the guys. We sit by eachother and talk all the time, so of course we click pretty well. He's cute, funny and sweet! The only thing that sucks.. I don't think I'm his type of girl. Sad Really lame. We all went out to dinner after the interviews and I decided I really do like him. Sadly, after this semester I don't know if I'll see him again (or at least that often) so he'll probably never know. He actually did ask me for my number (the day before Thanksgiving break) but it was because he wanted to hang out with me and someone else from class. He actually does randomly text message me though, hehe. Oh! and he has a nice car. Nod

I'm out for now. Love you guys!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #11192 on: November 30, 2007, 02:48:43 pm »

Elezabeth, I watch Gossip Girl. I acually don't like chuck so I think that b and him shouldn't be together. I think b and nate should be.

I'm a fan...Tongue. Well, Chuck is okay. But I don't like Nate with Blair...they seem to only be together for family face. S and B are good friends it seeems, but B can be a little back-stabber!! I adore D and S together. : (Its so weird how they always use letters....Tongue)

Anywho, I am off to this school function--the hypnotist! Some of you *might* remember me talking about this...oh my gosh! 1 year ago already? It can't be....anyway. Sorry, but I will update later..Smiley No promises, I'll try, it depends if me and my friends go out after or not. Kiss Love you all!!! Smiley

Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Janich O
« Reply #11193 on: December 02, 2007, 02:21:18 am »

Well, I'm off to Argentina (Buenos Aires, more precisely) tomorrow, so I guess you'll end up getting some stories when I return Cheesy
*wave*
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11194 on: December 02, 2007, 02:23:49 pm »

Elezabeth, I watch Gossip Girl. I acually don't like chuck so I think that b and him shouldn't be together. I think b and nate should be.

I'm a fan...Tongue. Well, Chuck is okay. But I don't like Nate with Blair...they seem to only be together for family face. S and B are good friends it seeems, but B can be a little back-stabber!! I adore D and S together. : (Its so weird how they always use letters....Tongue)

Anywho, I am off to this school function--the hypnotist! Some of you *might* remember me talking about this...oh my gosh! 1 year ago already? It can't be....anyway. Sorry, but I will update later..Smiley No promises, I'll try, it depends if me and my friends go out after or not. Kiss Love you all!!! Smiley

Sarah

Sarah- Did you read the books? GOSSIP GIRL (in the books and blogs and titles) always uses letters. i think it adds a touch of maturity??
who do u think gossip girl is??

What's with all of the extra letters? I wasn't aware 'okay' was spelt with 3 i's. Spelling certainly has changed a lot since I was in school.
well
i dont know
someimtes i spell okay like okaiii Tongue
but okay is the real way to spell it. no worries
nothing has changed.
much.

Janich- have a great time in buenos aires... isnt that were marian lives??

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11195 on: December 02, 2007, 03:07:48 pm »

i think it adds a touch of maturity??
Uhhhhh. Ummmm. Okay. Perhaps a trip to wikipedia to look up the term 'maturity' is in order?

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: December 02, 2007, 06:31:19 pm »

Alright, this is going to be quick but I wanted to see if I couldn't respond to a few and hopefully not forget anyone. So sorry if I do - totally don't mean to! Here it goes:

Well, I'm off to Argentina (Buenos Aires, more precisely) tomorrow, so I guess you'll end up getting some stories when I return Cheesy
*wave*

*waves* Safe travels to you! I hope that you have BLAST!! Don't forget about us! Wink Can't wait for the stories, and hopefully some new pics too?? Smiley

Kami I'm so in love with the Wicked soundtrack too and Defying Gravity is one of my favorites too! I love your sig by the way! Smiley I can't wait to get a chance to see the show! I tried reading the book but never got through it so I should try again. I hope that your paper is done and that you've been able to move on to new and exciting things!!

Lexy All I wanted to say is YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't listen to those that tell you can't! If you think you can't - there's most likely no hope that you will so don't give up and do the best you can! There are definitely people here that are behind ya!

Melissa Good to hear from you! Yes, classes have been more than overwhelming but, they should be done in two weeks and I can't wait! I'm not free during the day during the week as I have to work but the weekends are here and there. We will find a time to meet up, we will!! Smiley

Dri So good to hear from you! That's crazy that you moved back to your old office! Sorry that it sucks so much for you though. I hope to hear from you again soon! It's always a pleasure!

Kate Hey there! Just wanted to say hello! Smiley Good to see ya, girl!

Sarah Hope the hypnotist was good! And I hope that you're doing well! It's great to see you!

Elizabeth Long time since we've heard from you! Good of you to stop by again! Smiley Hope that you're doing well!

Steph I'm good, better tonight than I have been. But, I'll be even better in two weeks! Wink haha! Good to hear from you! Hope all is well!

Alright everyone, I'm off! I'm going to try to sit down and read a little - have no clue what because I don't know when the last time was that I had a chance to pick up a book. I miss it so much too!! Hope that everyone's doing well! It's getting close to Christmas! Time sure flies! Santa

It's been great and now I must bid you ffarewell~

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:33:03 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11197 on: December 02, 2007, 07:02:31 pm »

Janich! I'll miss you!!!
You better send me those pictures, man!
Email me when you get back so we can talk Smiley

Sooks~ Smiley I am finding more confidence now. After (Suprizingly) a conversation with my dad I feel somewhat better.

Well, I don't really hav emuch else to say.....
I saw Beowolf. Man, what a movie.
I think i'm gonna go watch Kickin' and Screamin' now, with Will Ferral. I saw the preview on last night and I saw Kate Walsh in it so I DVR-ed it.
Bye Smiley

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11198 on: December 02, 2007, 08:09:24 pm »

Beowulf? How was Angie ? Tongue

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11199 on: December 03, 2007, 02:23:44 am »

^^ looked so sexy! haha I think shes the most gorgeous monster in there! haha

*-_anne_-*
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11200 on: December 03, 2007, 06:58:54 am »

lol, she was awesome!
It was acually only her voice, it was all in CG. But they made it look like her, even with the little mole/freckle she has above her eye Cheesy
She turned into this evil dragon and tried to kill beowolf.
But then he killed her Cheesy

But she did look sexy Cheesy she was like, coated in gold or something. It was pretty weird. But she was very seductive to the guys Cheesy

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11201 on: December 03, 2007, 11:23:13 am »

Sprees!

Ahhh Sooks, I'm excited to have another Wicked fan! Shell is one as well! We  chat about it every now and then. I also really hope you can see the show sometime. Elphabas' final part of "Defying Gravity".. Shocked Incredible. But when Glinda and Elphie sing "For Good" I can't help but tear up.. and also during the Finale. That's probably one of the saddest songs I have heard. I really like the book so far. Its different, lol. There's a lot of it that makes me laugh. Oh, I finished my paper yesterday at around 4pm! Celebrate I'm just so happy its done, and in about an hour I will be turning it in! Now I have a mth test to study for which will be on Wednesday. Ugh. Oh and I know what you mean about loving it when you find some reading time. I haven't been able to read Wicked that often and I really wish I had more time.

Ooooh Kate, I'm sensing some tension. But lemme just say, I understand. HI by the way! *waves*

I don't know if anyone watches Desperate Housewives? But last nights episode was very good. Bummer it ended with a cliffhanger. I actually just started watching the show when this season started. I'll [hopefully] start getting the DVDs soon, so I can see every episode. Usually I can't start watching a show when its too far in (especially 4 seasons in!) but I don't what it is about Desperate Housewives. Its just sooo good. The characters have great story lines and the females crack me up sometimes.

I must be off for now. I'll be heading to the computer lab at school. Most likely to watch Wicked videos on YouTube. Tongue I don't know how so many people were lucky enough to actually record numbers during a show since the ushers are usually quick about catching that! But I'm not complaining, hehe.

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11202 on: December 03, 2007, 12:34:24 pm »

Yeah, I rememberr way back in like, 2004 or somemthing when they were filming it. They did it like Gollum, you know, she had to get litle things stuck to her all over her body, t hen move around, and they marked the movement, and the shape and whatnot. 

MiniPink
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #11203 on: December 03, 2007, 02:06:58 pm »

Hehe, I saw Beowulf on the weekend and I had no idea what I was getting myself into! It was scary! It was gory for an animation! Lots of animated blood and guts and stuff. Meanwhile, Angelina's costume of gripping gold body paint left nothing to the imagination, hehe!

I went to gold class and got to watch it while sipping champagne and eating cheese Smiley

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: December 03, 2007, 02:27:30 pm »

Hey B!

Gold class?

I'm being obnoxious, but I just wanted to catch you!   

Hello to all.  Check out my cutie pie!  I still can't believe he'll be 4 months tomorrow!

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: