GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 03:23:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2025989 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11175 on: November 26, 2007, 02:47:15 pm »

S00kss♥ Hey whutsupp girl? Yee yes a snow day already! It was awesome tho! Caught up on alotta homework.I absolutely ADORE WINTER!! <33♥ anyways 11th grade- its fun...
hows ilfe treating youuuuuuuu?Huh?
ahaa yes i will try and pop by more oftenn SmileySmiley
cauaz i miss u guyss 2, and yes im having a great year.
CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!

So i just ate a box of smarties...
and i like frogs

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11176 on: November 27, 2007, 06:39:27 pm »

Hey everyone!

Hehe Brenda, it didn't hit me until after I read your post that you obviously meant the end of the season! Duh.. I'm such an idiot sometimes. I hope some agreement soon comes up for these writers.. Grey's will also be ending for the season. Sad Dude, you must see Wicked!! That's not a suggestion, its a command. Wink But really, its amazing. And take tissues! It made me cry, hehe. But who knows, you might be stronger than I.
So you're going to see the Spice Girls during their tour? Hehehehe. That actually didn't interest me too much when I heard about it so I have no intention on wanting to get tickets.

Speaking of Wicked, yes Sooks I have seen it. Grin Just last month on the 30th! I've started the book and I'm enjoying it so much already. Elphaba is still a baby and the cutest one at that! She keeps making me laugh. I know, the music from the show is so incredible. I bought the soundtrack the night I saw it, and I haven't stopped listening to it. Hence the reason for my "Defying Gravity" sig.. Wink. My favorite!
I also keep getting sidetracked from my paper. That happens to me all the friggin time! Tomorrow the rest of the students in my class (including me) have our little conference with the instructor and she's gong to go over our outline, first 2 paragraphs of the paper and the works citied page to make sure we're up do date and doing it correctly. I finished all that about an hour ago and I must say.. it wasn't even the final paper being typed and I was pretty much yanking my hair out and close to tears because it was so stresssful and difficult. This coming weeked is the last weekend I have to do it.. UGH. I can't wait to turn it in, good riddance to it!!

Hey Steph! Wow long time no see! I can't believe Christmas is going to be here so soon.. where did the time go?!

Also, HI Sarah!! I haven't talked to you in so long.

Everyone, I have some pretty cool news! Well you know how I'm taking Journalism 101 this semester, correct? Last month I had to attend a meeting on campus, and then do a writeup on everything that happened. The meeting I went to was a little difficult at first because it was the schools academic senate and they talk about everything going on so I was taking notes like crazy. I did my paper but felt that it wasn't super great, until I got it back today.. I scored an A- and my instructor left me a note on top asking I'd be interested in joining the schools news writing class next semester. Smiley I think I'm going to! I mean if he obviously feels that my work is good, and I have a passion for writing, being on the schools paper would be a good experience. I know I obviously still have A LOT to learn about journalism but that's what school is for! I don't think working for a newspaper is something I'd want to do in the future, but I have thought about working with a magazine. I've always read those teen/young adult magazines (ex. Cosmogirl) so it would hopefully be something I'd enjoy working with and be knowledgable about. But who knows.. we'll see what the future holds.

For now I must be off.. time to soon work out and then finish up some homework.
Love you guys!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11177 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:03 pm »

I don't think working for a newspaper is something I'd want to do in the future, but I have thought about working with a magazine. I've always read those teen/young adult magazines (ex. Cosmogirl) so it would hopefully be something I'd enjoy working with and be knowledgable about.
Kami- Me too! It looks fun and not super serious. Cosmogirl's cool but I don't think I would write for something like Cosmopolitan. Hehe! I would probably feel like I was going against my religion, or something. Cheesy
Oh yes, I will not be active on the .org the night of December 5th...because I will be screaming "Girl Power". Hahaha!
Oh, and do you know the princesses are gonna be on ice!? Ahhh! I can't wait!

Hi Sarah! Dude, I haven't talked to you in a long time! I want a tattoo, too...a little one. I don't know of what  yet, but I'm not getting one now, anyway. Smiley

Hey Mel! I never party...hardly ever. I'm more of a chill person, but I think I'm gonna have a sweet sixteen. Actually, I'm being forced to have one. But I think I'm gonna have it like I would have had my Quinceanera/fifteen, since I didn't have that. Which is, this big party and you have like four or six couples that come out in your party, but I would wear this big hoop dress and stuff. Smiley And yeah, Spice up your life! Cheesy I can't wait!!

Anne- Hi! How are you? And how old will you be in four months? (Don't kill me for reminding you! Cheesy)

Steph, you're alive! We don't have snow over here, but snow days sound fun! You couldn't leave your house??

How come you don't go and be a counselor at camp, Kate? Smiley I'm thinking of being a counselor after I'm too old for camp (In only two years! Sad).

Ahh, I forgot all about the homework that's due tomorrow! Tongue

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11178 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:21 pm »

Congrats Kami!!! That freakin' rocks!!! You're gonna make an awesome journalist!!! Bet that feels goood!

Brenda- Um, well, there's the small fact of, uh, oh yeah I hate children.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11179 on: November 28, 2007, 02:17:44 am »

Anne- Hi! How are you? And how old will you be in four months? (Don't kill me for reminding you! Cheesy)

hahaha sall good.. You can still find my age in the calendar... not that theres something bad not having your age on it.. with age we grow wiser and better..  im 23 jumping on 24.. but I love age 23 haha.

man so much drama at work these days.. busy busy busy.. its hard to plan out a party for the company... and to think its out of town.. have to check places and quotations and all....  dont mind me im just ranting haha.

take care you guys!!

*-_anne_-*
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11180 on: November 28, 2007, 06:36:04 am »

I like your sig Kate...but why just Shiloh? She has like, 4 other kids.

Well, since I don't see anything to reply to, this will be a rather short pospt Cheesy

I signed up for hospital shifts! (yayayayayay!)
We finished our dance on monday, now we have 2 class periods to practice.
today I get my second PPD exam read! (and then I can be done with them for a year!!)
Tomorrow I inducted into my club Smiley i'm nervous and excited!
But, I find myself wondering lately if I will be a good doctor after all my school is done. SOmetimes I doubt if I will even get through school, since I am so poor.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11181 on: November 28, 2007, 11:32:23 am »

Well, firstly, I didn't make it, a friend on souliejolie.com did. Shiloh's the only one who's currently a baby (although, I do miss baby Mad, he was so cute), as I explained in the Midwestern thread, I like it because it shows Angelina's created a life (who, by the way, looks exactly like Ange did as a child), just as her Mother passed away (who, by the way, Ange looks exactly like!). I dunno, there's something sweet and satisfyingly symmetrical about the whole thing.

Being a good doctor is hard. There's a lot of doctors, and not many good ones! Med school's pretty hard too, all you do is study and drink, hahaha. And interneships a re horrible, they're not all McDreamy's and Daddy issues. All you think, eat, sleep, breathe is hospital and study.
If you work hard, and stay dedicated, I'm sure you'll make it, Lex!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:58:51 pm by Lovefiend » Logged

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11182 on: November 28, 2007, 03:04:51 pm »

Steph, you're alive! We don't have snow over here, but snow days sound fun! You couldn't leave your house??

Ahh, I forgot all about the homework that's due tomorrow! Tongue[/color]

BRENDA... Yes! I'm alive! And I got new boots just for it Wink black and beautiful! they have fur- fake of course!
no i culd its just that i was icy and traffic was bad and the busses and school buses weren't running so there was literally 30 ppl/2000 at our school. LOL.

snow days are fun.

Sookss...Yee! yes! long time so talk!!
what have you been up to??

well tonight i have a paper due. Angry Angry Angry yes im not that exited  :Smiley Huh as you can tell.
lol, wellllll
who saw enchanted??

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #11183 on: November 28, 2007, 03:12:27 pm »

hey!!

sorry i havent posted in such a long time
i sortaa... forgot my password so it took me awhile to recover it. thank god it was somewhere in my files Wink
 Cheesy
WELL...
whatsup guyss??

heres whatsu with meeee:
got  80% avvv for midtermm  Shocked yay!
thats worse than alst year by like 3 % but still really good! and its only midterm!!!
& all my subjects im getting 85% cept for one which is a 70% whih totally sucksss
dont know why im telling you thiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYSSSS. ♥
so im alive too... belive it or not.
and im elizabeth
case you forgoten :p
and i hope you didnttt...........

so whos watchig gossip girl???
i loed last episode.
CHUCK+BLAIR... Tongue lol

ummm what else??
got new uggs!!!

thats about it
-Elizabethhh ♥xo

ELIZABETH ♥
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11184 on: November 28, 2007, 04:25:50 pm »

I see. I loved baby Mad too! Its crazy to think hes already in school!! (I read he goes to a private school in NYC) and I love Zahara too Smiley shes so adorable!

I know, that if I stay dedicated and work hard I can do it, it just seems that everyone these days is telling me I can't. Its been my ambition to do this for so long, I never stopped to think that I couldn't do it, you know? I always just thought I would, as stupid and immature as that sounds.And anyways... my mom keeps saying I should just be a nurse (which I think is a little offensive to nurses) and my father doesn't even think I can do anything with my life, and no one seems to take me seriously anymore when I say I want to be a surgeon or physician.
Anyways.....its probably really shallow sounding. But its been bothering me lately.
i know internships and med schoola re horrible, its the end game that is worth it. I mean, to be able to save a life? I think thats got to feel wonderful.

Elezabeth, I watch Gossip Girl. I acually don't like chuck so I think that b and him shouldn't be together. I think b and nate should be.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11185 on: November 28, 2007, 07:36:44 pm »

Well, I'd love to sit her and say 'you will make it' cuz statistically, not everyone does. But keep working your hardest, and you'll have the best shot you possibly can. And that's all you can ask for.

MiniPink
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #11186 on: November 29, 2007, 08:07:47 am »

Hello All!  I just spent the last couple mornings catching up with all of the posts since before Halloween.  I didn't take notes, so please forgive me if I missed you or forgot something important.

Kami - Your paper sounds interesting.  I had a paper that I used in HS then modified it a bit better for a college writing class on the 1st amendement and the rights of high school newspapers and other free speech issues.  I find the supreme court one of the most interesting domestic poly sci topics ... I better stop before I bore you all.

Lexy - You're to youn to settle on your dreams.  If you want to be a surgeon, GO FOR IT!  WHO knows what might happen on your way there and IF YOU decide you WANT to be a nurse that's cool.  It's up to YOU!  And for that matter IF YOU DECIDE  the medical field isn't for you and you'd rather do ________, THAT'S FINE too.  As for the $, ANY school is expensive, but there are plenty of scholarships out there.  You need to do your best in school and get to  know your HS counsuler and the secretaries in the guidance office, so they can alert you to the scholarships available that you qualify for.  It's not going to be easy - nothing is - but if you're determined, you can do anything you want to.

Hey Elizabeth - Glad you found your password.  Good luck w/your classes.

Brenda- Hey!  You mentioned something about your brother and his baby's mom being selfish.... what's up?  Baby's are a lot of work...

Steph - Wow. A snow day already?  We've barely even had snow here and no accumlation, wow!  Hang in there, before you know it HS will be over.

Sarah-  So glad you figured out photobucket, it was fun helping you out the other day.

Anne- Planning a company party sounds like a lot of work!  I don't know if I'd even know where to start with something like that.  Good luck,Emily.  Wink

Mel-  Hey friend.  It sounds like your classes have you swamped, they've got to be almost over, so good luck on your final projects.  Are you  ever free during the day?  Wink

BESS!  It's great to see you around once in awhile! 

Amanda - I didn't mean to leave you in a lurch, but I forgot the question you asked me.

Kate - I hope your enjoying your summer break.  How's the move going?  Any luck?

Well, I know I missed someone, please forgive my tired mommy brain.  I hope to stop back with a me update a well as some pictures.

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11187 on: November 29, 2007, 12:33:52 pm »

Hey Mellisa! Well, my summer break is nearly over! Sad But I think I'm gonna drop out of Summer School, so I can do some more work and make some more money. Since I'm broke as hell!!
As for the move, I need t o find a place, before I can move Tongue

MiniPink
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11188 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37:41 pm »

Melissa~Yup already! Tongue but this is Canada and already its super cold!!

ElizabetH- Hey!
whatsup??

so guysss Tongue
whatsup?
today was a baddd dayy but it was okaiii cauz i found $2 on the ground LOL...

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11189 on: November 29, 2007, 12:59:57 pm »

What's with all of the extra letters? I wasn't aware 'okay' was spelt with 3 i's. Spelling certainly has changed a lot since  I was in school.

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 744 745 [746] 747 748 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: