GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 10:56:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1824492 times)
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11160 on: November 24, 2007, 11:43:15 am »

Haha, Sooks, its awesome. When I have kids, they'll be watching it Cheesy

I didn't know you had to go for internship for a nurse. I acually don't know too much about them, I know the schooling and such, but I am not quite sure about other stuff.
But, I will always remember how important they are! I don't want to be a snobby doctor who hates nurses.
My mom wants me to be a nurse. I would really rather be a surgeon or a physician though.
Thats great! What other degree are you getting?

Thats damn fast typing girl! I can only type that fast when i've memorized the text Cheesy

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11161 on: November 24, 2007, 01:06:44 pm »

Nah, nurses always get blamed. It's the hospital heirarchy. Nurses, junior doctors, and then orderlys, get blamed for a\everything. Just the way it is Cheesy
Yeah, I can type real fast, but not so much anymore.
You have to t\intern for most things that involve you physically doing things to people. They're not just gonna let you lose.
If I get into my conjoint, in 3 years I'll have a bachelor of science and a bachelor of nursing to my name!! Yaaay~\! But I Shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch,  I still don't know if I'm in or not. But I should be, my exams went realy well.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11162 on: November 24, 2007, 04:57:46 pm »

We are just starting around nursing inters at the hospital that I work at. There aren't many that we're offering this year so the competition is pretty high. I think it's a good idea to get one though. Most hospitals around my area, make you do a lot more to fulfill the internship than we do. They make you go to a whole separate course on top of the internship that you do at the hospital. We don't have any course, just the working paid internship. I don't know much about them though. I just thought I'd add my Two Cents

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! I'm off to a house party and then I'm off to sleep!! Celebrate

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11163 on: November 24, 2007, 06:01:56 pm »

Here you start doing work in the local hospital at the end of your first year. You get assessed on it, it's part of your degree.
Mel, does that mean you can work in a hospital as a nurse without a degree??!!!
Oh boy, the American  health system is sounding more and more scary!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11164 on: November 24, 2007, 09:24:05 pm »

Haha, i'm not suprized Cheesy America's health care sucks ass.
Not to mention its more expensive than an arm and a leg. Its like, giving your whole mid section and all 4 limbs.

You'll get in I bet!!
I know. But I would like to think that I could possibly be nice to people and still be respected.

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11165 on: November 24, 2007, 09:51:31 pm »

Hey guys!

Hehe, thanks for the good luck on my paper Ali. Smiley I really want to turn in a good paper.. worthy of an A! But I'll settle for a B. I usually try to score for anything above a C.

Brenda, is December 3rd the end of the second season for Heroes? Surely it can't be the end of the show, lol. I actually haven't been paying attention to why its ending so soon.. fill me in? somebody, anybody. Tonight I actually just barely watched Monday's episode and  I must say I was quite satisfied.
Edit:Duuuh I'm stupid. I totally forgot about the writers strike! Ok now I see why the show will end. I'm such an idiot sometimes.
Yes I did in fact go to Disneyland during Halloweentime! The decorations were cute and the characters were so adorbale when they were out in their costumes/Halloween type outfits. Sorry about that towel incident.. Cheesy

Sooks, at least you get a few extra days (compared to me) to do your paper! Hehe. I totally understand what you mean about wanting to get it done! At the moment I have all my printed research info, notecards, notebooks, and the dictionary scattered all over the floor in the room. I'm constructing my outline and I don't know why those always seem to be hard.. I suppose because its pretty much organizing the paper and having to decide what will go where. I don't even know what my thesis is yet.. UGH so much left to do!

My research paper is what I should be dealing with but I'm eating oatmeal at the moment while watching Gilmore Girls (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights). I've finally gotten the book Wicked, The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West and I'm antsy to start it! Though I want to wait till I'm done with my paper and the semester is winding down, so that I'm able to have the time to read it while not having to worry about homework. When I saw the musical I wanted to go in not knowing what the story was going to be like so I decided I'd read the book after. I always get excited when I have a new book, lol.

Must get going. Stuff to do. Sad

Hearts
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:39:43 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11166 on: November 24, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »

Haha, well I mean the end of the season, Kami! lol The writer's strike and all that cut it short and I'm sad. I've never been to Disneyland during Halloween time. I never really liked Knott's Scary Farm and stuff like that because I was too much of a whimp but I went to Universal's Horror Nights and LOVED it!! The Freddy maze actually wasn't that scary...well me and my sister were bickering all through it, so I wasn't really paying attention. Cheesy I'm gonna go watch Wicked soon...after the Spice Girls concert. Grin

Hi Mel! How was that house party?

And Kate and Ali, how's your weekend so far? I went to a kiddy birthday party and it wasn't too good. Like, we were just sitting there for four hours, and had very mysterious cake. Cheesy

I'm so mad and annoyed with my brother, right now. He and his baby's momma! They couldn't be more selfish, ungrateful, and oblivious...frankly my brother needs to grow some balls because he's being a weenie! Angry

My dad went to get another tattoo today, and since I'm such a daddy's girl my mom and sister say he's gonna come home with my face on his arm. Hahaha! Grin

Oh, I got my camp papers finally!! Camp will be on New Year's again. I can't wait! I love camp! Smiley

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11167 on: November 24, 2007, 11:54:19 pm »

That's ace hat everyone's getting to the end of their papers and whatnot!

A B is a good mark Kam!! I hope you get an A though, I'm sure you can!!

Brenda - I miss going to camp!! Camp was always so much fun!

MiniPink
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #11168 on: November 25, 2007, 07:21:38 am »

after the Spice Girls concert. Grin

No FREAKING way. SPICE GIRLS?! I am incredibly jealous. Take pictures for me? Plllease? Tongue Then I can line them up in order and pretend that I was there..Smiley And that'd be totally cool if your dad got your face permantley inked onto his arm. Smiley Hahah. I want a little tattoo, I don't know what of though. :Smiley

Anywho...guess who can make signatures now? Oh, what? Me, you say? Well hellll to the YES you are correct. All thanks to Amber!! Kiss Granted, its only paint, but I'm pretty proud of myself! Smiley Anybody up to the task of teaching me the other method most people use??

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11169 on: November 25, 2007, 02:45:32 pm »

i feel horrible.
i've been neglecting and i havent been on here in like a month!
i feel like i owe you guys a huge post on my life!!
and i feel horriblee...
i hope u arent mad at meeee...
after the Spice Girls concert. Grin

No FREAKING way. SPICE GIRLS?! I am incredibly jealous. Take pictures for me? Plllease? Tongue Then I can line them up in order and pretend that I was there..Smiley And that'd be totally cool if your dad got your face permantley inked onto his arm. Smiley Hahah. I want a little tattoo, I don't know what of though. :Smiley

Anywho...guess who can make signatures now? Oh, what? Me, you say? Well hellll to the YES you are correct. All thanks to Amber!! Kiss Granted, its only paint, but I'm pretty proud of myself! Smiley Anybody up to the task of teaching me the other method most people use??

yes i agree!!
and get alot of autographs!!!

to everyone, heres an long long updateee
i might not fnish in time so.... i might have to stop it and come back LOLL...

so happy thanksgiving guys!
i live in canada so we don't have it but for you guys in americaa (US)
happy thanksgiving!!

last thursday we had a SNOW DAY! THE FIRST SNOWFALL!
it was so exiting!!!
and i was bored to death at home./
yes i culda came on but
im sorryyyy i had lotsa homework and what better way to burn time than to do homewor and work out Wink

i passed all my unit tests ( ihad had 6) during this month with flying colours
and now i'm studying for another one in a week...

30 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
what do you guys all want?
mme??
i want UGGS and a cell.
SmileySmiley

if you guys want to add me to msn its [email protected] (inmy name) but i dont go on alot. mostly facebook cauz in ADDICTEDDDDDD!! LOL. Cheesy i'm also super busi Smiley
ps. tat account is just for ORGERS since most of my other friend's have it- facebook- but i see them every day so whats the point???

ill prolly add them in a few years ( next year) when i graduate.. . im in grade 11 right now. Smiley

hs is fun! semi formal is soon- about 2 months and im dress shoppinggggg.....

that';s about itt

I MISS YOU GUYSS
STEPH XO

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11170 on: November 25, 2007, 08:05:50 pm »

Steph So glad to see you! I hope that you had a great weekend! Sounds like winter has been getting underway for you rather quickly, a snow day already?! That's good that you got a day off though. 11th grade, how's that treating you? I hope that you're having a good year so far! It's great to see you again, I was beginning to wonder where you'd vanished to!! Grin Come back again soon!

Brenda The house party was alright, the bands that I wanted to see were pretty good. There was tons of smoke and drunk people so that wasn't the greatest but oh well...it was a house party, I wasn't expecting much different. I like the bands - that's why I went for the most part...other than the person throwing the party kept telling me if I didn't come to this one, he'd find me and drag me there. Ha! Tongue How was your weekend?? And what's this about the Spice Girls concert that you're attending?? I didn't even know they were together again! I need to get out more! I hope that you like Wicked!

Kami AB is a great grade! I hope that you got everything worked out for the outline of your paper and are well on your way to completing it! Though, I must say, I find myself getting sidetracked way too much and need to get focused one mine! I had everything spread out earlier today and just put it away for the night. Let me know how you like the Wicked book...I so want to see the Broadway show!!! I love the music from it! Have you seen the show? Hope that you get to Disneyland soon!! Smiley

Kate No, I wasn't very clear about that - we don't have nurses working at the hospital without a degree. They work as interns and do different things than the nurses with the degrees. Most of the time they intern with us and then if they want and there's a position open, they become Nursing Assistants until they're done with their degree, at which time they can apply for a new grad RN job if they want. That would have been really bad if they were working as RN's without a degree! I'm sure it happens somewhere though. Hope that you're having a good day and a great weekend!! It's been awhile since I talked 'directly' to you...but have seen your posts around the forum! Smiley Smiley

Sarah Just wanted to say 'hello'!! I haven't seen you here in quite some time! Where have you been hiding?! Wink Love the new sig! I'm glad that you can make them yourself now! Congrats!!! Smiley YAY! Celebrate They get addicting to make almost...can't wait to see what you come up with! Hope you're doing well, my friend!

Pow Alright, I'm off to relax and unwind a bit before heading to bed. I hope to be awake and getting ready for the day by 4:45 AM tomorrow because I want to get into work even earlier than I normally do. I have class tomorrow but may try to stop in afterwards. I hope everyone has a great start to the week!! Monday's aren't that bad...are they?! Tongue

Take good care! M
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:09:17 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11171 on: November 25, 2007, 09:25:50 pm »

Kate No, I wasn't very clear about that - we don't have nurses working at the hospital without a degree. They work as interns and do different things than the nurses with the degrees. Most of the time they intern with us and then if they want and there's a position open, they become Nursing Assistants until they're done with their degree, at which time they can apply for a new grad RN job if they want. That would have been really bad if they were working as RN's without a degree! I'm sure it happens somewhere though. Hope that you're having a good day and a great weekend!! It's been awhile since I talked 'directly' to you...but have seen your posts around the forum
Oh thank the sweet lord, thanks for clearing that up, Mel!!

MiniPink
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #11172 on: November 26, 2007, 03:27:24 am »

Sarah Just wanted to say 'hello'!! I haven't seen you here in quite some time! Where have you been hiding?! Wink Love the new sig! I'm glad that you can make them yourself now! Congrats!!! Smiley YAY! Celebrate They get addicting to make almost...can't wait to see what you come up with! Hope you're doing well, my friend!

Pow Alright, I'm off to relax and unwind a bit before heading to bed. I hope to be awake and getting ready for the day by 4:45 AM tomorrow because I want to get into work even earlier than I normally do. I have class tomorrow but may try to stop in afterwards. I hope everyone has a great start to the week!! Monday's aren't that bad...are they?! Tongue

Take good care! M

Hiii! Oh, I've been hiding out. Just browsing the forum, couldn't get my lazy butt to post. :Smiley Thanks! ::blush:: I have been looking into some free art programs on the computer, and downloaded one called GIMP, does anybody have that? I may buy photoshop when I get my own computer. This one now is to old and screwed up to buy anything for. :Smiley I made a bunch yesterday on paint. All of country singers, mainly Taylor Swift.  :Smiley Nooo, I'm not a stalker. My thingy for photoshop is Sarahxx68 if anyone wants to take the time to look at some of 'em. Don't feel obligated. Smiley I am doing well, I hope you are too!!

Ugh. Its Monday. Hell Day. Whatever you want to call it. The start of another long week. I have a story to bore you all with, but don't have time to type it now. Don't worry ::voice change:: I'll be back.

Kiss Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11173 on: November 26, 2007, 04:42:52 am »

Ahhh the Sprees. How are you guys doin? Anyway I know im invisible.... haha being inactive makes you like that.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone in here. I hope you guys had a great month. to think that it is ending this coming weekend and December is here.. Man I am gonna get another year older in 4 months.. why must i leave my fave age. haha.

Anyway.. "Sarah" I can teach you a thing or two on photoshop... I am not great at it.. But id love to give you some tips.. maybe let you in on some of the stuff I already know.

Hello to everyone again. take care you guys.

Anne
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:37:34 am by homegrown_bliss » Logged

*-_anne_-*
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11174 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:26 am »

Heya Anne!! Ugh, I hate birthday too, I don't like getting older!! You guys and your photoshop!! I''m so not good at that kinda stuff!! Your sig looks great, Sarah, nice job!!
I'm gonna eagerly await your tale!!1

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: