Poll

How much of a Spree are you?

I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2067186 times)

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
  • Community Points: 905
  • Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
Re: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread
« Reply #11130 on: November 08, 2007, 01:09:54 pm »
Working then summer shool, nothing fun, nothing fun at all!! We're also trying to move out (me and Helen ) so we gotta do that too. Ah well! Hwo're you cupcake? HAven't heard from you in awhile!! I might have to send your busy ass an email!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink

Offline rorygilmoregirl93

• Inn Manager
  • Community Points: 251
    • View Profile
« Reply #11131 on: November 08, 2007, 03:41:35 pm »
:( Nothing fun?? Thats horrible!!!
Thats good, moving out is always good. Is it alot of money to rent an apartment in Auckland?
:) I'm stressed and excited (in a bouncy way) at the same time. Its very confusing and strange.
Stressed because I hate my school and its stupid policies and the club's policies and Agrh I hate my school. Being in a high end school is hard work! and Exctied because today is the new episode of Grey's Anatomy and I wore my new shoes to school :)
Haha, I don't talk much anymore on this forum, but I still come here everyday!! :) I am more busy lately, I wish life would just slow down sometimes!!
We don't talk much anymore! I miss it :( Tell Helen I said I and make sure to pet your ratties for me too :)

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11132 on: November 08, 2007, 08:30:15 pm »
I always think about the 'something else!'
I'm one day away from finishing for the year!! Wooohooo!! Then I gotta find me a job. And a house, since I can't live here anymore.

Good luck with your school stuff Mel, you'll get through it!!!! Just stay strong!!

I'm tryin' really hard to get through it...but class (like tonight's) just makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how I'm going to do well in this class that I'm taking now. Managerial Ethics and the professor is HARD. He's a nice enough guy, just very hard. I'll get through it and will be that much further to graduating! :) I hope that you're doing well! You make me smile, so thanks for that! ;D Rock on for being done for the year!! That's "rad-o-licous' to quote a genius. Keep your head up, babe!

My week has been crazy Mel.. had to go to Uni and enroll... then met up some school mates and talk about jobs... and opportunities that got me thinking if I am really on the right track... crazy week I tell ya.

I completely understand! I keep feeling like that too. Am I really on the right track for my life right now? Should I be going into something else? Is this what I want to do for awhile still? Can't I find something more exciting to do for a career? Life is just full of questions and decisions and we just have to trust that we're where we're supposed to be at this point. I'm sure that you'll figure everything out. Perhaps not right now, and perhaps not as you had thought you might. But, you will!! Keep on keepin' on and you'll be fine! I hope that tomorrow isn't quite as crazy as today was for you! I must say how great it's been to see you around more frequently again! It brings me great joy!! ;D

What's going on for the weekend?

Lexie I hope that things get better for you in school. I hated the pressures of school...all the politics and drama! I wouldn't want to relive that again. Though, I did learn a lot about life through those years. You'll get through it! What kind of new shoes did you get? I'm glad that you got to watch a new Grey's epi tonight! Hope that it was good! I had class so couldn't see it. :( Oh well! Good to see you here! It's been fun seeing you at Samantha Who! :) Take care!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:34:49 pm by Sooks »

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline homegrown_bliss

• Stars Hollow High Student
  • Community Points: 56
  • do they make flasks for hot beverages?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11133 on: November 08, 2007, 10:00:50 pm »
Well theres always a point in life where we question almost everything. But we mostly ask ourselves, "Where do I go from where?" I just wish we have this so called Map life so we wont feel so lost.. But then again whats the fun of living life if you take the usual route right?

But enough about these things haha. My day was better than the other day. So all in all my week has been ok. School starts tomorrow yay... haha a lil. At least I'll get to meet new people. I hope youre having fun studying tho... Dont think too much of the hardships in studying. Look at the fun side of it too.

I actually check the site everyday but I cant post that much. But I try to whip some graphics whenever time permits. Hopefully I'll have time for the next viewing party. I will try to post as mcuh as possible too.

Take care you guys.

*-_anne_-*

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11134 on: November 09, 2007, 12:01:57 am »
Aww Mel, I'm blushing!!! You can do it!! You know you're a smart chickiediee, you can do it if you put your mind to it!! I believe in you!!!! I don't knw if you read it, but  I wonce said to Jim that I love goig to ;Choose a topic' after him and you, because you both pick good topics. The point is, you're an intelligent eprson Hard preoffessors- pfft, you can get through it!! Tr y not to get bogged down by the little stuff, and focus on what you want, and what you can do. hich is a lot.

Lex - High School sucks babe. The only advice I can give, is buckle down, get yur work done, and try and ignore th eother crap, cuz in 5 years when your outta there (or whaetver it is over there), you'll regret it if you spent all your time trying to fit in. You're a great kid. Pleace never try and bend to fit in with anyone else. STay strong, you are who you are, and if you can stick with it, the world will beniefit in 5 years once you're outta high scoll and actually in it!

Anne - yuouo're so right with finding that deviating from the path can be good. 'Tehe road wirth travelling never runs smooth' or something. God,  I hate typnig drunk. But the point is, it's a good point that you made . Just enjoy what you're doing, even though it may not be going in the 'right' direction. You'll get tehre in the end. Everyone.

Ok, so I should not be allowed a key boar when I've been drinking. Whatever, I can always edit this!!
Have a good weekend everyone!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink

Offline homegrown_bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #11135 on: November 09, 2007, 04:49:07 am »
^^^ i  knew it haha. I was reading your post and i wondered why the typos were all over. haha

*-_anne_-*

• Inn Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11136 on: November 09, 2007, 07:13:13 am »
Haha. I noticed too, you have a ton of typos :D

Mel~ Yeah. I just don't like how unfair it can be! I am forced to take midterms when I have been absent for a week, and I don't get my work from the teacher because he only gives it out once (when classes are in session) and argh!
I try to just see past it though. The big picture is, that I want to go to a university, and that I will be far away from here in 4 years.

Kate~ Its 4 years, and yeah, I don't really try to conform to people. I don't really have to worry about that though, because the kids here are really acepting of people, more than in Fort Bragg.
Anyways, 4 more years and its university! yay.
You really shouldn't be drinking then typing :D

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11137 on: November 09, 2007, 12:46:10 pm »
Ok, can I justput in a disclaimer now, and say: That's pretty much the first time this entire year I've been drunk, so please do'nt judge me!!!
And I know, my typing's atrocious. Ah well.
Lex, lol, yeah, that's pretty much life. I just had to sit an exam with the flu, a wierd rash thing on my eyes, I'm being tested for meningitis, I'm on my period (which for those who don't know, means I faint, shake, take copious amounts of codiene), and I'd missed the last 2 weeks of lectures. I used to have to sit exams in high school while I was so sick I could barely walk. That's school for ya!!! But if it was easy, it woulsn't mean anything!!

MiniPink

• Inn Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11138 on: November 09, 2007, 09:07:33 pm »
Haha, Its ok! I don't judge.
Lol, its not atrocious! Its fine.
Lol, i'm a total whimp. I don't go to school when i'm sick.
Wow, thats pretty bad. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Yeah, it wouldn't mean anything if it weren't hard. I can't wait until term ends though, in december. It will be nice to have 2 weeks off. (and a switch of classes!Yay! I can't wait for Geometry and Spanish!)

Offline the girls4ever

• Town Selectman
  • Community Points: 727
  • He's Dazzling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11139 on: November 11, 2007, 12:39:44 pm »
Wow, I haven't been here in a while. I always tell myself that I'll keep up with this thread but I never do  :D

I hope everyone is well and is enjoying their weekend!

Nothingfor me to report, just counting the days until I go home for Thanksgiving break (9!)

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits

Offline homegrown_bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #11140 on: November 12, 2007, 02:17:28 am »
juuust passing through and getting post in while at break...

*-_anne_-*

Offline Fantasy

• Diner Waitress
  • Community Points: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #11141 on: November 12, 2007, 07:15:17 am »
Whhaaaat? Aren't Sprees known for their notoriously long posts? What is this short post nonsense? Reminds me of a bout of short posts we had here for awhile..an illness of sorts. Eh, I can keep up with this new trend. Easier!

Well, in case you were wondering...I'm baaaack. Miss me? (I bet that the answer is yes. ;) If its not, lie. :P  ;D ) You all have no idea how much I have missed the forum. This little problem got in the way, something I like to call life.

A little alcohol never killed anyone...okay thats a lie. Whatever. Carefulness + Alcohol shan't kill anyone..better? Eh. I quit that idea. Listen to me, acting like I'm 21. Hah. 16 actually. And of course I have never had alcohol past my lips.  ;) Heehee.

Sarah's Big News: I'M GOING TO ROME! I am going to Rome with my friends, sadly its only ROME, but me and my friend are backpacking through Europe after we graduate, so we can hit everything else then. :) Hahh. We even had that idea before Gilmore Girls. No, we didn't copy them. Honest! I leave on Valentine's Day, thank God. I hate V.D. (HAHAHH DIRTY!), in our school every girl gets flowers, oh wait, almost every girl. Not me! Gah. :( Well while they are smelling their pink, filler flower, carnations, (Anybody know what that's from?:D) I will be walking through the streets of Rome. Muahahaah.

Ohh, you know you missed me just as much as I missed you!

LoveLoveLove

Sarah

(Who else loved Kellies/Brads/Taylors/Carries/etc. performances at the CMAS? And who adored Taylor's acceptance speech? :P)

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11142 on: November 12, 2007, 09:01:07 pm »
Hey SPREES!!!

Just wanted to remind you all to come and check out the 2nd Annual Secret Santa thread! It's that time of year again! We need more people to participate and hope that you'll be as excited as we are about this!! So, get into the holiday spirit, find that perfect gift, and come join the holiday fun!! It will be a great time! :santa:

Yes, I agree! What is up with all the short posts lately?! haha! :P I remember the days where we'd compete almost, for the longest post! I can't complain though, this will be a rather short one for me too. I wish that there were more hours in the day sometimes. That's awesome, Sara, I hope that you enjoy Rome a ton! I'm sure that it will be a wonderful experience! You'll have to let us know how your travels go! I can't wait to hear! It's not only Rome! I'd love to take a trip there...so much history and culture!! You'll be glad you got to go, I hope!!

Oh good, Laura I'm glad that you get to go home for Thanksgiving! I'm sure that you're looking forward to that! I haven't been over to Samantha Who lately, so I've missed ya! You better get your butt back here more often!! I'll try to do the same! :P

I'm totally right there with ya, Anne! I wish that someone were telling me what to do now that I'm an grown adult, unlike when I was child and hated the direction. I know we'll get through life just fine though. In the end, nothing really matters except that you were happy and lived a good life. Like Lexie said, we just have to keep the big picture in mind, I think that might help. Hopefully, not make it worse! I've enjoyed your thoughts, as always! Hope you're doing well!! :) :)

Suuuure it is, Kate!! :P Only kidding! Have to give you a hard time once in awhile! I hope that you're having a good week so far and am glad that you got to let lose for awhile! Hope that you had a great weekend! Hope that you start feeling better. I hate having to do anything when you're not feeling up to par. Thanks for the kind words...drunk or not! :P I'm taking 'em! The Choose a Topic thread has become one of my favs!

Lexie Way to keep the big picture in mind! You'll get through all this and look back on it as if it were nothing! Just keep your eye focused on the goal and you'll get it! University will be so different! And you'll probably like it a LOT better! Hope that you're having a good week so far! I love to hear your updates about life! :) Hang in there!

Hope that you're all doing well! I'm going to come back for a proper 'catch up' post, very soon! I just have to finish my "promoting" duties and I shall return! Until then, live, laugh, love!! :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:13:32 pm by Sooks »

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline homegrown_bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #11143 on: November 14, 2007, 03:48:47 am »
Haha I know my posts were short. Was just trying to get in some posts. But heres a not too short one..

Ironic isnt it? When we were younger we hated people telling us what to do. We didnt like getting directions or instructions even. We were forced to follow them. Yes, we were young so we needed direction and we werent givent he full trust of making decisions for ourselves.... because of our age and experience [which I totally understand now] haha.

But yeah now that we are at this age.. and maybe a bit wiser and equipped with some necessary experiences we long for that kind of direction or push or even be forced by someone older to do something. We wish that we dont hear the phrases "Youre old enough to make decisions for yourself and responsible enough of whatever actions you take". But we can never run away from those phrases I guess it comes with the age package.

Tho whatever struggle we have in life, may you be 13, 14 23, or 50 its a matter of how you look at it.. Say, its a matter of perspective. Life will be a struggle the moment you view it as a struggle.

Anyway, I dont know if I am making sense in here or what.. just wanted to share some thoughts.

So to those who are seeing life Half Full cheers to ya. And I hope you guys are having a great week. Enjoy your trip to Rome Sara. Enjoy your visit home too Laura, I enjoyed your typos Kate haha. I was known for typos among my friends because I was always in a hurry when typing. The big picture is always in my head Lexie thank you.  ;) and Mel always a pleasure to have your 2 cents in on my thoughts. Love it. Thank you

take care you guys and have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat if not aaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeessssssssssommmme week.

peace out
Anne
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:50:24 am by homegrown_bliss »

*-_anne_-*

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11144 on: November 14, 2007, 12:41:46 pm »

Hahah, Mel, they say the truth comes out when you're drunk! Anne, that's true, perspective plays a huge part in it!

MiniPink