GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 25, 2022, 09:11:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1884718 times)
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #11085 on: October 15, 2007, 04:24:58 pm »

AMANDA *runs, squeals, cheers to give her a big hug!*  How are you girl?m  You have perfect timing!  You must have sensed my presence.  College keeping you busy @ that party school of yours?  Remind us all of what you're studying & fill us in on your beau... are you guys still an item or did college life change that?  (Whenever I think of him I think of a flannel wearing Clark Kent, knowing he's a farm boy!;))  Is this gloomy weather  hitting you too?  I'm still waiting for the sun to come out today!

Laura - Andrew is 2 1/2 months now(10 weeks)!  Lets see, his great Aunt gave him (and made) that blanket.  The bears are so big and cuddly.  It's perfect size for rolling around.         I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick, no fun!  I'm just getting over a 2nd dose of anti-biotics myself - at least I'm finally starting to get more sleep. 
Here's some chicken noodle for you!

As Sooks has probably mentioned, it's been SO GLOOMY here.  I know it's only going to get worse, but it's so hard on me.  I always get a touch of SAD and I so need to get back to the gym...this little guy will just complicate that a little.  Yet, we did get out on saturday. so that was good.  Andrew got his first umbrella stroller ride and we were out for a long time.  The sun felt so good! 

My MIL was here last week b/c my BIL has moved in with us.  He was able to get a job where my husband works, so thats good for him.  The transistion has been rough on me though, I feel like I have to 'exile' myself for nursing and I've lost almost all remote control power when their home.  Luckily for our DVDr and a TV in my bedroom, it's not too bad...but I'm not adjusting to the change very well.  Enough venting for now. 

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #11086 on: October 16, 2007, 07:08:25 am »

::Peeks head in::

Lips Sealed Embarrassed I haven't been on this thread in oh...forever?? I wonder if anybody remembers me..I'm Sarah. I just love the conversations here, and have grown to miss my online support system. I've just been having a really tough time lately, and when browsing through my "favorites" I saw this site, and remembered how FANTASTIC you all are.  Grin I shall be here more often now. Smiley YAYY! (for most of you Wink )

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Amanda
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 49

View Profile
« Reply #11087 on: October 16, 2007, 11:49:34 am »

Melissa- *Squees and hugs back* I think I did sense your presence.  Yup my party school is keeping me busy Wink.  Lol that and the school work you know.  Actually to be completely honest it's really not that bad, I just have to make sure I keep on top of everything.  I finished my first round of midterms yesterday, but I can't celebrate too much because they start again next week.  I'm looking forward to Haloween, because idk if you have ever heard about it down here, but I guess it's pretty crazy.  Sorry to hear the weather is bumming you out it's actually a lot nicer out than I'm used to it being at this time of the year because I am significantly more south that I used to be.  Yes my beau and I are still an item, a long disntance item, but still an item.  I won't ruin your picture of him by telling you that he doesn't look anything like Clark Kent and that he rarely wears flannel (but he did the other day and it made me soooooo happy).  And you can vent away, I would think that right now it would be hard to adjust to someone else moving into your house.  I hope it gets better for you soon!!!

Laura nice to "meet" you I'm Amanda.

~Amanda~
~JJ~Teacher's Pet~SA~Noddie~

Sexy-it's sexy squash

Spree!
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #11088 on: October 16, 2007, 04:43:58 pm »

It's so nice to see you back around the ORG again.  I hope to see you more often.  Be sure to check out my midwest thread in the int'l section.  I'm glad to hear college is treatin' you well and midterms are almost over.  Yeah you and your man are still together, yet apart...where's he going to school? What classes are you taking?  What's your schedule like? Are in in dorms or apts?  New roommates or old friends?

Sarah nice  to see you back.  Whats going on chica?

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Amanda
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 49

View Profile
« Reply #11089 on: October 16, 2007, 08:25:54 pm »

Yeah I'll try and come around here more often, suprisingly I'm finding that I have more free time (at least on the computer) than I did this summer because I worked soooo much.  My man is not going to school at this point in time, he is still working on the farm so I'm not sure where/when/if he is going to school.  I'm living in the dorms, new roommate but she's sweet.  I got really lucky cuz we get along really well.  You hear a lot of horror stories of people that get just crazy people when they go random, but my roommate is cool.  This semester I'm taking Chem 103, Spanish 203, English 100, and Cotemp. American Society. 

So how is the everything  going w/ you?  Getting enough sleep?  I think you should hide the remote from the hubby and BIL. 

~Amanda~
~JJ~Teacher's Pet~SA~Noddie~

Sexy-it's sexy squash

Spree!
homegrown_bliss
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 56

do they make flasks for hot beverages?

View Profile
« Reply #11090 on: October 17, 2007, 02:46:08 am »

Hello everyone   Smiley

homegrown_bliss: Sorry I don't know your name. I'm Laura  Smiley Sorry about your piles of work. I'm sure that it seems neverending, when you think you're done a bunch more comes along. I know that's how I feel with schoolwork  Tongue Other than that hope you're doing well!

thats alright you can call me Anne. Cheesy haha work is work.. makes me love my weekends!

hope everyone is havin a good week!

*-_anne_-*
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #11091 on: October 20, 2007, 01:42:50 pm »

Sarah nice  to see you back.  Whats going on chica?

They like me! They really, really like me! Tongue

Oh..the normal. Living with two divorced parents under one roof. Still. And feeling bad for this guy who I think likes me...when I truly find him annoying but don't have the heart to tell him so. Sad I probably wil this weekend. And if I don't go I will be late for my 4H banquet...so I have to go.

steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #11092 on: October 21, 2007, 09:15:25 am »

heyaaa! SPREESS!!!
how are you?
been busy, did some community service today!

melisaaa- ANDREW IS TRES ADORABLE!!

Gonna take a shower now and do somee launndryy!
ill be back on in 3 WEEKSSSS! i am really busy these weeks!

butt yehh..

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11093 on: October 21, 2007, 01:45:30 pm »

Oh..the normal. Living with two divorced parents under one roof
Oh, honey, I've been there, it's horrible. My heart goes out to you, peace and love Cheesy

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #11094 on: October 22, 2007, 10:04:18 am »

Oh..the normal. Living with two divorced parents under one roof
Oh, honey, I've been there, it's horrible. My heart goes out to you, peace and love Cheesy

Kiss Thank you! And I will spread that peace and love around.  Grin

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11095 on: October 22, 2007, 01:50:15 pm »

Oh, Sarah! *big hug*

Ok, so I know that none of you guys probably care at all, but I just finished aplying to volunteer/work at the hospital! Yay Smiley
Its making me so happy Smiley even though I wouldn't get to start till december because I have to get 2 TB tests done Tongue
I even get to wear jade green scrubs Smiley

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11096 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:58 am »

Dude, as of what I know right now.. 9 fires in California. Undecided I'm really getting worried. At the moment where I am, we have the smell of smoke, ashes and the sky is hazy. We've been blessed to not have any fires here, but that doesn't mean that I'm still paniced. The closest fire to where I am is the one in San Diego and so many homes have been destroyed down there. Sad Every fire have are barely even contained.. I think the most is 25% for one of them.

Gotta finish getting ready for school. I'm really hoping things don't get any worse.. we just need the wind to die down.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #11097 on: October 23, 2007, 03:29:03 pm »

h, Kami, it really is horrible! Around here, we have sent almost all of our fire departments and red cross people down to you guys. Its really scary, I hopw those Santa Annas die down soon!
Its somewhat like how it is here, in the summer, theres always fires raging out of control, like the one in tahoe we had a few months back. Scary stuff!!

cherrypie
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11098 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:53 am »

hi guys what are we chatting about here these days i'd love to join in hehe

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #11099 on: October 24, 2007, 06:32:04 pm »

hi guys what are we chatting about here these days i'd love to join in hehe

Welcome! Welcome! I adore your sick! Smiley Just jump right in! It's pretty random around here, in this thread at least! Us SPREES don't have to worry about spoilers now so it's just fun hanging out with everyone!

::Kami:: I hope that the fires stay away from where you are. They are pretty close to where my aunt and uncle are too...though I don't know where they're moving towards, or where they're spreading. I would imagine anywhere and everywhere! But, hopefully they will get put out soon! It's amazing what those winds can do! I hope that you're safe and sound and that you'll be OK! Just stay safe!!

::Sarah:: How's it going, girl?! I hope that your 4H banquet went well! And how did everything go with that guy that you were nervous to talk to about your feelings? Or haven't you had time to talk to him? I remember having to tell someone that I didn't feel the same way he did about me...it was hard and I hated it. But in the end, it was the best thing. It's not good to feel pressure...that shouldn't happen in any healthy relationship! And I'm so sorry to hear that you're home life might not be so good! Keep your chin up and smile shining bright! Hang in there!

::Amanda:: That's quite the course load that you're taking this semester! I wish you well with that! I hope that you're having fun being back here. I don't know that I ever really 'talked' to you before but HELLO at any rate! Smiley

::Melissa:: I hope that you're finding more opportunities to sleep and that little Andrew is doing well! It's fun to hear from you!

::Steph:: Have a great 3 weeks! Hope they aren't too busy for you! Stop in when you can!

::Laura:: I hope that you're finally feeling up to par again, and like your normal self! It's such a drag being under the weather! A lot of people are not feeling well at work, so I'm really hoping that I can stay clear of it this time around. It's hard when you're working in such close quarters with others who are ill. Hopefully, the seasons will be out of the awkward stage and the colds will settle down a bit. Hope that your week is going well! It's always great to hear from you! I have to get over to the JJ thread still...

::Anne:: I hope that your week is going well!!! I miss conversing with you - I'll have to start the PM's back up again! Tongue

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful week!! It's almost Thursday, and I have class tomorrow from 5:30 - 10:00 p.m. at night! I think that they shouldn't allow class to go that long...especially after most have just finished working a long day! I get up at 4:45 a.m. each morning to start my day! I really should get to bed sooner than I do. My fault - not attempting to blame anyone. Just writing it all down for some reason. Sorry!! Tongue I can see I won't have as much time to be online as I had for a small bout there, but hope to check in here and there! Hope that everyone is doing well!! Great to see some new or newer faces around!!

*Pretty sticks* all around...my friendly SPREES!!! Star
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 06:35:26 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: