GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 09:50:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2060244 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10575 on: April 24, 2007, 12:41:21 pm »

Ah Melissa & Marlies~ Thanks for the belated birthday greeting!

Melissa~ Congrats again! Looks like that baby is growing! & About always having to go the washroom- just be thankful itll be over... pretty soon- oh yea and then after that sucker comes out theres the late night staying up for him... I gues you'll just have to wait a few years till your totally work free lol!
As fr the sig request, feel free to make me one! I think a sig wuld look nice in my siggy!

Sarah
~ Good luck to you too. Ive been studying my BUTT off for the finals- I just cant wait till the SUmmer!!! No more school! No homework! No more stress! Anyways. I only have 3 finals- Math, Science and Music. FOr literacy instead of a final I have a 2000 word essay so thats gona be fun... (exadurating there! =]) In someways I like FINALS better!!

Okay going to go study a bit.

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #10576 on: April 24, 2007, 01:16:28 pm »

Wow Steph_, you seem quite busy.  Go study girl!  I posted a GR8 mandate sig on that thread, but if you're interested in anything specific PM me and I can send you my normal request letter, so I know what you're looking for.   I'm always up for a challenge. 

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10577 on: April 24, 2007, 04:26:52 pm »

Melissa
So.. It would be something like this.. ? [please excuse the weird pixilation.]
I'm not sure exactly where, but it's by the beach, I'm pretty sure. They said it's a really good investment because they do a no interest for like 5 years. We're gonna go this summer for a week and check it out. I can't wait.
My best friend knows a person in San Diego and I'm just going with her. I pretty much can't wait.
I'll get on that countdown ASAP! Wink LOL. Though, I've already got the countdown in my head. 30 days including weekends! woot. 
I'm glad you and baby are doing well. and sorry for the lack of sleep..

Sarah, I love your boys are dumb icon. I might just steal it. LOL.

Marlies *waves* hi! I love your sig! As always!

and *waves* to Steph too!

So, I made it back in a day.. It wasn't a particularly great or eventful day so..
I'm outie.
-Ang

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10578 on: April 24, 2007, 05:33:33 pm »

ahhhh!Life is so hectic guys,i'm so sorry I can't catch up!
I swear though,now i'm going to make time to post here.

Although,I would like to say-

YOu have a great little guy on your hands Mel!Mabe he'll grow up to be funny since he played peekabo Cheesy

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #10579 on: April 24, 2007, 05:37:37 pm »

Do you know which beach or which coast Ang? East Coast or West Coast.....the East Coast is hot and humid...the West Coast is hot and dry.  The West Coast has the white sand beaches!  Oh and one more thing about the West Coast, less likely to get hit by a hurricane too!  That's the info from my smart hubby who lived there.  I'm so jealous that you get to go there this summer, I wish I could come.  But after last week, I never want to travel pregnant again...it's just too stressful & being

I'm happy, I got back from a friend who gave me 2 garbage bags full of maternity clothes.  One she wants back eventually and one I can do whatever I want with!  Yeah!  I can't wait to go through them and hopefully I can put off more shopping.  The thing I hate about maternity shopping it is that nothing is ever on sale and anything that is on clearance isn't the season you want!  Grrr.... I haven't looked through the bags yet, but I'm hoping they'll help out my daily dressing dilemma.  

Hey Lexy!  How are you doing gal!  Drop me a line once in awhile!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 06:05:39 pm by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
lorelaikrazi316
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Luke and Lorelai Together Forever!!! <333

View Profile
« Reply #10580 on: April 24, 2007, 07:26:14 pm »

it soooooo pays to be a SPREE!!!!!

it's so much better to watch the episode and enjoy the thrill...

i get so excited just watching the previews and reading the summaries....if i read the spoilers, GOD i don't know why i'd watch the show...

(don't take that as a threat...i'm a loyal fan from the start...even though i just found out about the forum)!!!

Hearts lorelaikrazi Hearts

You Drive Me Crazy ... Literally!!!

Luke and Lorelai Forever!!!
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #10581 on: April 25, 2007, 06:56:26 am »

Heya Mel!Same goes for you-come around here more often girl! Smiley
Hehe,clothes are always fun Smiley

Updates from me.....hmmmm......well,yesterday I had soccer practice and I got sunburnt,but mostly tan because I don't really burn easy....on thursday I have a game and on Saturday I have a game,friday is the dance but I might not go....i got my promotion dress ( http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/rorygilmoregirl93/080745.jpg http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/rorygilmoregirl93/080859.jpg )....I think thats it Smiley

steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10582 on: April 25, 2007, 12:52:48 pm »

Wow Steph_, you seem quite busy.  Go study girl!  I posted a GR8 mandate sig on that thread, but if you're interested in anything specific PM me and I can send you my normal request letter, so I know what you're looking for.   I'm always up for a challenge. 

Yeah actually I am and right now my ear is hurting :d i dont know why tho. im sure it will be better tomorrow...

And okay- (OMG u sound SO formal! Ill send you my normal resquest letter)) LOL. anyways ill take a look and get back to you

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #10583 on: April 25, 2007, 03:42:14 pm »

lorelaikrazi316
it soooooo pays to be a SPREE!!!!!
Ain't that the truth?!?!  Amen, sis-tah friend!  We should quote you in our sigs!  Welcome new friend!

Lexy
Heya Mel!Same goes for you-come around here more often girl!
Let's make a deal, I will IF you WILL!;)

Steph_
And okay- (OMG u sound SO formal! Ill send you my normal resquest letter)) LOL. anyways ill take a look and get back to you
When you've made as many sigs as I have, it's easy to have general letter to send to all requesting...then you don't have to type up the same info over an over.  You see in all reality, I'm just lazy!  Wink

Lexy
Hehe,clothes are always fun
Well, it was kind of depressing!  The girl I borrowed them from was smaller than me and not much of her stuff fit!   Cry  She had a bag of other stuff that wasn't hers that was a bit better....but almost a big too big for me.  I'm mad, because I was hoping with those bags, I'd be able to put off maternity shopping a bit more!  Grrrrr.....not fair! [/color]

*baby kicks, kicks, kicks hello to all*  He has been quite active for the past hour and mommy's starting to get a little cranky!  I hope to get my recent ultrasound pics of my little angel up tonight, once I have them, I'll post a few if I can and/or let you PM me for my website's addy!

EDIT: Here's my little one!

His sweet profile!  ^^^

A VERY strong foot!

(PM me if you're interested in the rest!)

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:12:58 pm by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10584 on: April 25, 2007, 06:45:54 pm »

Steph_
When you've made as many sigs as I have, it's easy to have general letter to send to all requesting...then you don't have to type up the same info over an over.  You see in all reality, I'm just lazy!  Wink

[color]

lol and lazy is GOOD right??

Nice baby pictures Melissa! Love them!

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #10585 on: April 25, 2007, 07:26:57 pm »

I promise Melissa!
I've forgotten how much posting here makes me a little bit happier everyday,its good since my life is taking a downward turn (no details here,its sorta personal,if you really want to know you can PM me.)
So,I will post if you do Smiley
Grrrr,that sucks!But once its over with,its over with for a while.
My mom's friend kim is pregnant right now too,and shes bigger then average too,she can't fit into hardly anything either. Smiley

MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #10586 on: April 25, 2007, 07:32:08 pm »

Pinky swear?!  Lexy?  I hope you're doing okay, I'll try to PM ya laters!

I'm not bigger than average, just not a size mirco small!  In fact, for being as far along as I am, I'm quite small. I'll have to post belly pics one of these days.

Shoot gotta go, hubby's been searching for something forever and it sounds like he needs another pair of eyes!  Laters all!

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #10587 on: April 25, 2007, 07:37:20 pm »

Pinky swear!Criss-cross-applesauce stick a thousand needles in my eye,cross my heart,hope to die!
Smiley
I'm...doing f.i.n.e.
Yes,its an abbreviation Cheesy
I could handle it better,I supose,but i'm just to tired these days.
Oh,which there is nothing physically wrong with me to explain why i'm so tired.
Tongue i should stop now before I start rambling on  Grin
I will be here probably!
Help him look!Hope you find whatever it is quick Smiley

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10588 on: April 25, 2007, 07:48:07 pm »

I'm sorry but this is going to have to be a short post. It's getting down to the nitty gritty at school. Classes end next Wednesday and exams are shortly after that. I have lots to do but I just want to check up on the Sprees! I'll spend any free time I have here because I adore you all!

Hugs to Melissa (love the sonogram pics you posted!! thanks for sharing!), Sooks, Brenda, Ali, Angela, Pri, Steph, Kami, Marlies, Mary, Caryn, Dri, and anyone else I missed I'm sorry! Well wishes and  Kiss for you all!

I am so excited my birthday is Friday!!!! And Saturday my friends have a super secret surprise for me!!!  Grin  This weekend is a much needed de-stressor for me.

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10589 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:12 am »

Wow my last post here on the ORG was like.. on the 17th. Undecided

First off, HELLO to all of you guys. All of whom I haven't talked to since forever.

Melissa, glad the pregnancy is going alright. Wow he is very active indeed isn't he?? Although tell him I said to let his mommy get some rest! I'm interested in seeing more ultrasound pictures. If you see this and have the time, you can send me some. Smiley

Sarah, HAHA I love that "Boys are dumb" icon!! They are dumb. And annoying.
For those that remember me mentioning the guy problems I was having.. I'm still having a little bit of an issue with that but it isn't as dramatic. Still who knows if that'll change.. ugh.

Damn what a week. Last Wednesday a friend of mine went into a coma and she past away just earlier this week... Undecided Funeral is tomorrow and I will most likely attend as depressing as I know it'll be. I haven't stopped thinking about her since I first found out she was in a coma and she's still been on my mind all day everyday.

And in spite of what has happend last Monday at Virgina Tech I don't understand why some people at different schools feel the need to start something violent causing everyone to get paniced and stuff. At my cousins school 3 girls were arrested for having guns.. and just yesterday my school was evacuated because there was a bomb threat. Undecided I really wish this would stop. In a way I was relieved that classes were cancelled cause my essay wasn't done (lol) but at the same time I won't deny that I was worried.

Yesterday at school before all that stuff happened I was heading over to some benches to finish the rough draft of my essay that was supposed to be due and some random guy stopped me and was asking me to sign some thing, like a petiton or something (I dunno) and I wasn't really interested and he kept saying stuff like, "C'mon I'll take you out and buy you dinner!" "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Can I give you my number?" "I'll come pick you up." LOL. And his friend was standing there and told me that the guy really would take me out. I thought it was kind of funny. Although I know he was just messing with me. Still I couldn't help but laugh. Besides after what I've been going through a few laughs are always appreciated!

Oh and for those who asked about my math test.. I actually did way better than I thought! I couldn't believe it when I saw that B+ on my paper!

Well gotta go for now. I hope I can check back in and everything more often.. I do miss talking to you guys. Sad
*HUGS* to everyone since I only made two replys in my post! Angela, Marlies, Sooks, Pri, Brenda, Laura, Ali, Mary, Caryn, Steph.. ahh everyone. Hope to catch up soon!

Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: