GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 04:00:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 701 702 [703] 704 705 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1831953 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10530 on: April 07, 2007, 04:14:26 pm »

Weary One of my best friends is in grade 9 now and they say its super easy and so much easier than grad 8 and the hmw laod is so much easier. High schoolers can u confirm this?
Hmm, I actually 100% disagree. My bigest problem in grade 8 was being unfocused. I cause alot of problems for myself by not doing homework. 8th grade was a joke becuase the teachers will get you through it, no matter what. We were babied the entire time.
In the end, it wasn't great. I grew up alot in my first month of HS. I learned to push myself and actually get things done. The first quarter or so was the hardest I've ever experienced. I really pushed my boundries and when I learned I was on the verge of failing, I turned my act around.
If you're a kid who cares about school and your grades, it's going to be hard work. No more half-arsing things, teachers won't put up with yoru crap. It is alot of work, but I think once you get into it, it'll be okay.
It's just a big change and a big adjustment.
You'll be okay. Your friend could be right, I think it really depends on the person.

ANYWHO..
I haven't been around. And I come here occasionally, telling myself that I'm gonna finally catch up. Then I get nausious.
But I wanted to stop by and say hello.
Happy early easter!

Hearts Angela

Happy early easter Ang! How are you girl? I must say your alot like me- you say ur gonna catch up but you never do Cheesy Anyways for ur HS do you use something to carry your books in from class to class or do u juts hold it? Just a question.

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10531 on: April 08, 2007, 12:31:09 am »

I've discovered something these past few days.. guys suck.
Seriously! Tell me if this scenario is not super messed up: Guy sees girl. Guys talks to girl and girl discovers that guy is super sweet and very nice. Guy and girl don't see eachother till more than a month later. Guy and girl meet again and spend a whole week messaging on MySpace everyday and sometimes text messaging. Guy makes girl completely fall for his words and seems like such an amazing person. Out of no where guy starts ignoring girl. Girl is confused and finds out that guy suddenly has a girlfriend.
Huh
Girls, never fall for a guy no matter how sweet he may seem. I tell ya, I'm going to find it very hard to trust/believe the next cute guy that comes into my life. That is if it'll happen again.. but whatever. GUYS SUCK!! I seriously can't express that anymore and have been so annoyed today. Some anger actually came out while I was on the treadmill today. I usually jog but I thought of "guys" face in my mind and got so mad I turned up the speed on the treadmill and just ran fast the whole time.  Hey it helped some.
*takes a breath in and out* Whew.. ok.

So hey guys! Happy Easter to everyone. I'm sorry but I can't really reply to anything. I really kind of needed to rant (like I did above) and am not really in the mood. Even though it is 12:24 AM and all that cruddy stuff did technically happen yesterday, still.. its on my mind. Undecided

On another note, I am now offically in love with the movie The Notebook!! I have seen it before 2 years ago but I kind of forgot how it was and i watched it twice this week. It is so incredibaly sweet and very much heartbreaking. Also it has the best love scene ever. The part when they are in the boat and it starts pouring rain and pretty much that whole bit, "it still isn't over" and when they take things into the house. Ugh, love it so much! Smitten

Well I'm off for now. Have a fun Easter guys! Talk to yall soon.
Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10532 on: April 08, 2007, 06:44:30 am »

::SLAMS HEAD AGAINST WALL::

I made a long post! Then I hit backspace and BOOF. All gone..

to recap

1.) I ADORE THE NOTEBOOK! I'm thinking of marrying it.
2.) I love all of you.
3.) Brenda-Ryan Sypek IS amazingly georgous. Kiss I love you. Smiley
4.) Guys do suck. Grr.
5.) So do bitchy girls who say your guy friend likes you because they hugged you before a week vacation. :Smiley LOSER! (The girl not my friend)
6.) High School is harder then 8th grade. You can float through 8th grade.
7.) 9th=Freshmen 10th=Sophomore (ME!) 11th=Junior 12th=Senior
edit:
8.) I was just looking at the "Whos Onilne?" thing, and some guest was viewing my profile. **shudders** I don't know why, but it creeped me out!!

Happy Easter!

Happy Birthday to ME!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 06:58:50 am by Fantasy » Logged

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Brazilgirl
« Reply #10533 on: April 08, 2007, 08:03:15 am »

HAPPY EASTER SPREES!!!

I haven't been here a while (not new) but I thought I'd take advatadge of this long weekend and got things done by yesterday so that today I could come here and post cause I truly miss you guys!

This whole short post thing... bah, I'm a Spree! We are known for our novel-like posts, so if you're too lazy to read it  Tongue to you!  Cheesy

Sarah, first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May you have a wonderful day full of gifts and chocolate! Wink
Scary that whole fighting story... I hope you're all right now *hug*

Pri, what's CCD?
Your mom got a Mercedez for her birthday?? That's soooo cool!! I wish my dad coudl give me a Mercedez (or a Ferrarri for that matter) on my birthday...
Math is so much fun!! I could help you if you're having problems with it  Wink
I can't help you that much with Geography though...
Why did you almost get a detention for?

Mary, I understand this whole thing with Tyler. It took me a while to get over my last boyfriend too, but trust me, eventually you do. That is, if you actually want to...
I love Washingtn DC!! I used to live near there and I went to six months of college there and I just love the city! I miss it so much! I'm sure you'll have (or had Smiley) a great time there.

Steph, sounds like quite the transformation with your hair and all. I got bangs too, but longer ones. I was undecided if I should get them again (cause it's such work having to blw dry it every day) but everybody said I looked great with bangs so I got them!

Kami, I'm just like you when it comes to music. I don't get sick of songs so easily and listen to them over and over, usually until I know the lyrics by heart.
That guy thing... that happened to me the EXACT same way... as I read it I felt like you were describing my situation... so yeah, guys do suck. Sorry it happened to you. The problem is that us girls (so inocent and naive) fall for "the sweet stuff" all the time! And we never learn. Sometimes we deserve a good  Wall

Rina, that's cool that you got a tattoo! Where did you get it (I mean where in your body)? I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo (I'm too chicken for that and the idea of them being permanent scares me) but I think they're cool on other people's body.

Laura, oh the alarm clock excuse!  Grin Tongue Just kidding. Congrats on the B-!
My birthday is next week!! Grin

Caryn, a while ago I was watching thie Ellen Degeneres show (not her talk show, like those stand-up comedy shows) and she said something about procrastinating that was so awesome that totally stuck in my head:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off"
Ellen's so cool! Cheesy

Ali, hi girly!!! I miss you, where have you been?? And how are you?? Hope evrythjing is all right over there and that you're living life the best way you can! *hug*

Brenda, hi!!! Your posts are fun too!  Smiley
About the hot brother (his name's Gregor by the way Wink): I've given up on him. Why? Cause he's still young and just wants to enjoy life. When I say enjoy life, I mean enjoy all the women he can while he still has time. Not judging, but it's just that it's not what I'm looking for right now, you know? If he had come into my life like 2 years ago, I would totally go for it and "enjoy" him  Cool But there's just one guy that I would accept having in any circumstance and that is his brother, aka my boss. So yeah, giving up on Gregor made my old crush come back (which I don't think ever went away, it was just asleep while he was out of town). But maybe now that I'm leaving the office (see explanation on the bottom) I might get over him. But I did tell him that he was gonna be one of the three people I was gonna miss the most after I left. I didn't see his reaction after I said it cause he was behind the computer and I couldn't see his face. But then I joked about massaging his ego and he laughed. God, I love his laugh, it's so funny! And his voice?! In person, over the phone, doesn't matter, he's got the sexiest voice I've ever heard!
Babyshower was thrown! Dirty games were played...
I love babyshower games! Tongue

Angela! *waves* Hello girl!! How have you been?!!

Me!! I think the biggest news is that I'm changing jobs. Remember that job interview I was going to have? I finally had it on Thursday last and they're hiring me!! I'll probably leave my curent job at the end of this month which makes me happy (cause I'll be making more money, it's nearer my house, and it's a cool job) but also makes me very sad cause I've been working with the same people for the last 2 years. And working in such close quarters, almost like a family thing, I truly felt at home. There are some people I truly love there (I made a great friend, Lucia, there's my boss obiviously and his father who is sweetest old man after my grandpa Cheesy Smiley) and I'm gonna miss them like crazy. I know I'm totally gonna cry when I leave Cry but it's all good. I can just call them, though it's not the same at least I won't forget what their voices sound like Sad
My birthday is next week (April 12th), I turn 24 but I don't think I'm doing anything for it. My mom is having a cake made for me, but it's just for family. I didn't want her to spend any money because on Friday it's MY COLLEGE GRADUATION CEREMONY! and on Saturday it's MY COLLEGE GRADUATION PARTY!!!!!!! So, yeah, that's enough celebration, don't you think?
I got my dress for both occasions, one is cotton, below my knees with diagonal stripes black, grey and dark purple, and you strap it behing your neck. It's very beautiful. The other one, for the party, is a little below my knees too, strapless black dress and has a silk sort of belt that you strap just below the breats, it's really, really beautiful. And neither was that expensive: the first one was $120 and the black one $220. I'll take pictures and show you later!
My grandparents are coming over for lunch today so I better get out of here and help my mom get things ready...
I love you guys!!

Dri.[/color]

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10534 on: April 08, 2007, 08:49:29 am »

Kami!!!*runs over for big hug* That really does hurt,hope you're doing better now.

Dri~Heya.Where have I been?Sulking.Sleeping,when i can.School....mostly boring stuff really.I'm Tongue.HOw are you though?You don't post here much either!Haha,some stuff is good,other stuff isn't Tongue and as for living life the best way possible....haha. *hug back*

Sorry for everyone else I am forgetting in this post,i'm trying to be better at posting more!And reading all yours posts from start to finsh!

LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #10535 on: April 08, 2007, 12:29:50 pm »

Hello there everyone in spreeland!!!

This may be a pretty short post as I've been very busy and I'm still playing catch up Shocked

Dri- Congrats on the new job babe! What is it that you're going to be doing?? Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!

Brenda- where are you hun? I'm missin ya!!

Anyways, Happy Easter everyone. I'm not personally doing anything. Just relaxing (isnt that waht Holidays should be about???) Sooo... I'm doing alright. I still havent spoken to that girl, the "friend" that you all helped me with sooo much before. But, life is more peaceful when Im not speaking to her, so I guess it's an okay situation!

Also, I have been corresponding with this journalist about the great8mandate, and she wrote an article about us! How fabulous is that??? Check it out: http://tvdramas.about.com/od/gilmoregirls/a/fanssaveggirls.htm!!!

So... I warned you that this would be pretty short... Im sorry, but I just wanted to drop in and say hi and that I hope you all are doing fabulously!!!
xoxo

<3 ash

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #10536 on: April 08, 2007, 03:56:34 pm »

Ohmigosh Dri, I want to run and give you a hug. Just because you've also been in my shoes with a guy incident like I had and know exactly how I feel! What you said about us girls being so innocent and niave is exactly what I've been kept telling myself. I keep thinking, "why would he do that??" and then realize I am young looking and look innocent so he probly took that knowing it'd be an easy target. What an ass.
And the other thing is he played the "nice guy" type so well. Really well. I'm still thinking, maybe he really is that that nice..? but just also an idiot? But who knows.. Sad
Oh yeah about the music thing, I get so obsessed with songs and can leave them on repeat and everything and not get sick of them for awhile.

Hehe Ali thanks for the hug, hun. I'm so trying to feel better!

Sarah I'm so sorry about your lost post! Sad I know that sucks.
Yeah The Notebook rocks! Ryan Gosling is a perfect and amazing Noah. I just love Noah's character so much. The way he looks at Allie.. you can just tell how much he loves her and everything. Aw I want a guy like him. Have you read the book? I thought it was just as touching. Happy Birthday! Gift

I did 3 1/2 miles on the treadmill today in an hour. Woot.

Happy Easter![/size]
Hearts
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 06:46:59 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #10537 on: April 08, 2007, 06:19:27 pm »

Hey guys, I know I've been absent much and I've been so busy.  Whether it's been forcing fluids, making baby plans, shopping, working on my bro-in-laws wedding video or just trying to say above water - I've been BUSY.  It's no real excuse for not keeping up with you all though.  I wanted to stop in quickly to let you know baby and I are doing GR8!  I recently had that 2nd more definitive ultrasound and I HOPE to announce gender to all soon -- just need to have the time to make a fun sig to do so.  Hang in there, but you can all still participate in the tally if you haven't gotten in on the fun.  I promise to reveal soon...

Tally So far:
Little Lukes: Mela, M, Stephanie, Michelle(wmushell), Katie, Kami, Conrad, Keith, Murfinator 9

Little Lorelais: Ang, Steph..., Pri, Caryn, Lexy, Marlies, B, Rachel, Janich, Heidi, Amy(trickylu) 11(Stephanie's 2nd guess)  (red b/c you can't read pink!)

Jackson camp: for all of the undecided folks out there! Marian, Sarah 2

BABY WHOMPS HELLO TO ALL!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 06:20:59 pm by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10538 on: April 10, 2007, 01:28:27 pm »

HAPPY EASTER SPREES!!!

Steph, sounds like quite the transformation with your hair and all. I got bangs too, but longer ones. I was undecided if I should get them again (cause it's such work having to blw dry it every day) but everybody said I looked great with bangs so I got them!

Well Dri yes. Layers... altho not much people noticed czz i often change my hair. Oh cool! I like bangs very much. Im sure no one was lying if they said you lookFAB!!! get them!! if people take thetime to comment it mus tbe worth the eoffort--- right? I mean a girl takes compliments and just accept it- and rather never lets go of them-wants more so go ahead!

Hey guys, I know I've been absent much and I've been so busy.  Whether it's been forcing fluids, making baby plans, shopping, working on my bro-in-laws wedding video or just trying to say above water - I've been BUSY.  It's no real excuse for not keeping up with you all though.  I wanted to stop in quickly to let you know baby and I are doing GR8!  I recently had that 2nd more definitive ultrasound and I HOPE to announce gender to all soon -- just need to have the time to make a fun sig to do so.  Hang in there, but you can all still participate in the tally if you haven't gotten in on the fun.  I promise to reveal soon...

Tally So far:
Little Lukes: Mela, M, Stephanie, Michelle(wmushell), Katie, Kami, Conrad, Keith, Murfinator 9

Little Lorelais: Ang, Steph..., Pri, Caryn, Lexy, Marlies, B, Rachel, Janich, Heidi, Amy(trickylu) 11(Stephanie's 2nd guess)  (red b/c you can't read pink!)

BABY WHOMPS HELLO TO ALL!

I cant wait! Im still strong on my little Lorelaii bet. It HAS TO be a girl- I cant be wrong im physic LOL  Wink Well I WANT to be anyways. I cnt wait to find out which gender it is!! I hope it is revealed soon! Gld your doing GR8!!!

Quick update b4 a 4'o'clock dinner. IM BABYSITTING TONITE!!! and im getting paid BIG BUCKS!!!!!!! XX

♥speaker came today to our school to talk bout the mysteroes behind friendship. pretty borng as she comes every year.. but it was interesting... shes a talk show host and she interviews celebs about teen troubles... XX we had a "fake" talkshow and somestudnets were hired to act out... we had orlando, keira, eminem and britt. spears... IT WAS FUNN!!!

♥ no homework today cept for math but i dont count that as hmw. i find math fnn!! [[yes i really do]]

♥ thats it for now! bye!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #10539 on: April 11, 2007, 11:51:18 am »

Hey Sprees!

Fact of the day: Elvis Presley died while sitting on the toilet….

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter… Smiley

Sarah, I live in Austria…it is quite far to go from here to France..we drive through Italy (not switzerland) you really should go to France..it is a beautiful country both in the summer and the winter..cannes is especially nice..oh and snowboarding is fun..try that as well..the first few days you just fall down and swear, but once you get the general idea it is great fun
If kennedy was the fastest speaking man in the world..üparis would have loved him.. Wink

I missed your Birthday..i am soo sorry..here a birthday pic just for you:

Dri, thanks I had a nice time in France..except for a few details (more info further down..). oh do not be jealous..i always want to tell you guys where I am going..but please do not think that I intend to make you feel jealous..but I think you are not that sort of person that would think I intend to make you jealous (get what I mean?) Smiley

Pri, hey how are you? Ok..teal is a guy..i get it…*embarased*…
The A I got is for my end exams at school….my graduation from gymnasium (high school)
Thanks..good that you like the picture..because I am going to wear the same clothes to my next important exam..Getting an ice-cream and running down a hill sounds like soo much fun..Like the pictures of the dress  Cheesy

Rina, wow you are moving to Sydney….i am soo envious now…I have to wait until October before I fly to Australia..but waiting for something special can be nice….
I think we have never talked before..i am marlies…*shakes hand friendly*  Smiley

Litlover
, welcome to our thread..love your sig… Smiley

Brenda,you sent me a pm? I did not receive it hun  Cry…my brother did not go with us to France..but he is here in Vienna for two weeks now..which is nice..we are not that close..unfortunately..but I do miss him when he is gone for long..so did you hunt for eggs? If yes, was it fun? I bet it was!..i cannot search for easter eggs this year (leg issue..read the story at the bottom of the post)..i was soo looking forward to it  Cry ..i will get the eggs though…
Oh congratulate your brothers girlfriend on the pregnancy..although I do not know her..lol..hmm interesting stories of the journey to France? No..but on the way back..we had a lot of fun..i filmed my family with my camera..i got a few very good funny moments..

Kami, guys suck? You only found that out now…lol..i am totally with you  Wink…ahh sad storys…I bet you were angry…*tries to comfort kami with a hug*…the notebook..good movie? Everybody is saying that..i have to really watch it soon..

Melissa, like your easter pics..the one with the bunnies..i already knew…I am waiting for a Melissa up-date..you seem to have been absent recently..are you so busy? Poor you…oh and thanks sooo much for my wonderful new sig..*pretty sticking you by the hour* and *marlies whomps a friendly hello back to the baby*  Wink

janich, i received your pm..i promise to answer it tomorrow..i am just too stressed today..and as i want it to be a good pm...i will have to wait until tomorrow..when i am not stressed...hope you are fine......*big hug*

Me, so I am back from France..as you may have guessed..lol..i had a really nice time snowboarding for the most of the time..a lot of snow..and a lot of fun…but then something happened..an accident…my mother drove into me by mistake…her ski slit my snowboarding trousers and came down so heavily with its edge that it hurt me..i had a deep cut..which was sown up..in ten days the stitches will come out…I am not allowed to bend my leg for 10 days…which makes life a little difficult..but it isnot that bad..does not hurt all that much..the 5 anaestetic injections hurt a lot though…well no gymnastics (physical education) for 30 days..that is nice..as school ends in about 3 weeks..which means no gymnastics at all for me….As my mother was feeling guilty..i got a cool new t-shirt..which I am wearing now..i really am fine I guess..but ithought I would tell you..just that you know…

Catch up posts take so long to write..and the sad thing is..mine are never very long…poor janich..how does he do it?..i guess he is far more devoted…

A lot of hugs to everybody..sorry to the guys I did not mention….i am soo tired today..but I greet and hug you all…

Marlies  Wink

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #10540 on: April 11, 2007, 06:15:15 pm »

Hello lovely SPREES!!!

Alright, this post will really be one of those OSPC ones...sorry, just not in the posting mood today! BUT, I am in the mood to say hello to my fellow friends in spreeland! Smiley So...HELLO!! *Waves*

I hope that everyone's doing well! I promise to make one of those long catch up posts sometime in the near future! I just have missed so much, it's so hard to go back and try to catch everything! I do care about each and every one of you and want to know all that's new and exciting in your life! I hope everyone had a grand Easter! Smiley

I leave you with some treats and a Thought of the Day before I bid you goodnight!

And  Star StarThought of the Day/ Night Star Star

Have a FANTASTIC rest of the week everyone!
*mwah*
~M xox

Hey, Janich I used one of your OSPC graphics that you made...hope you don't mine! I love 'em! Smiley
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:22:34 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #10541 on: April 11, 2007, 07:07:03 pm »

Hi guys!  Check out my new sig!!!!

My 23 week update....
How your baby's growing: Your baby is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. His skin is red and wrinkled. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare him for breathing. He can swallow, but he normally won't pass his first stool (called meconium) until after birth. Loud noises heard often in utero — such as your dog barking or the roar of a vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze your baby when he hears them outside the womb.

So now to the tally, who was right or wrong.

Little Lukes: Mela, M, Stephanie, Michelle(wmushell), Katie, Kami, Conrad, Keith, Murfinator, Brenda -10[/size][/color]

Little Lorelais: Ang, Steph..., Pri, Caryn, Lexy, Marlies, B, Rachel, Janich, Heidi, Amy(trickylu) 11(Stephanie's 2nd guess) 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:10:05 pm by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #10542 on: April 11, 2007, 08:28:42 pm »

Mommy Melissa See my post to you in our MN thread! It's SO much better than this one that I'm going to leave for you...haha! All I really wanted to say was...

OOOOOH YEAH!! I was RIGHT!! Dance

Ok, I'm done! Congratulations to you...seriously, go see my other posts because it means so much more! Sorry for hte outburst everyone! Clearly, you can tell I'm not used to being right often! haha Tongue Take care~

~M

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10543 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:03 pm »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a boy its a boy its a boy its a boy its a boy its a boy!!!ITS A BOY!!!!!
I know nothing about little boys.
ITS A BOY!!!!!!!
Even though i'm wrong I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs a mile screaming its a boy*
hugs and kisses all around Smiley
I hope you and your husband are happy as well Smiley

as for the rest of you....Hallo!
I've not much to say
except I made the soccer team
and tomorrow is our first game,its in a town called Anderson Valley
i'm really scared
cuz I play defense so when I screw up its really obvious
and its about 3 hours to drive
and I have to be in the car with a Yuppie mom named Suzie whos driving,she pretty much hates me.
But her daughter Jackie is nice.
SO thats it.
*hugs*

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #10544 on: April 12, 2007, 08:15:48 am »

Yeah Melissa! I knew it!! A baby boy![/size][/b] Smitten This is most exciting. Dance Woot woot! And much congrats.

Marlies, HAHA I actually have known for some time that guys suck Wink but just got so frusterated last week and had to rant about them. Yes The Notebook is a great movie!!

Sorry for the short post. I just had to come and show my excitement for Melissa and also my excitement for being right about baby. Grin

Math test today.. wish me luck. Undecided

Hearts

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Pages: 1 ... 701 702 [703] 704 705 ... 785
  Print