GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 24, 2022, 09:22:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2058213 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11370 on: December 25, 2007, 07:32:28 pm »

Hey, Katy, I went to the sales today, and they were crazy busy!!!
Sooo many people!! It's insane!!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #11371 on: December 25, 2007, 07:41:09 pm »

The malls were open on Christmas Day?  Huh

I knew they open at the crack of dawn the day after, but I didn't think they were open at all on December 25.

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11372 on: December 25, 2007, 07:44:08 pm »

Haha, it's the 26th here. We're way ahead of you guys!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Lulita
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 22

I'm Lu =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11373 on: December 25, 2007, 10:27:23 pm »

Hello my gorgeous SPREES

so, this is how I pictured my big merry christmas come back post:

Me:- Hello my gorgeous SPREES!!

Gorgeous SPREES:-....Who's this nut job? Get Lost!!

Me:- But, Gorgeous SPREES, I mean it, I'd like to wish you merry christmas, though it's a bit late at night. I really am sorry for dissapearing for like a...year...It's just that computer and studying does not happen at the same time in my life, it's SCHOOOOOOOOL from March to December and COMPUTEEEER From December to March...or something like that...?

Gorgeous SPREES:- Well, you could have stoped by just a little bit, we mean like, Marian could keep touch, why couldn't you? I mean is she THAT much more smart and organized than you?

Me:- EXACTLY!

Gorgeous SPREES (it's finishing, don't get too bored!):- Well, we've medited on this and we've decided that we'll never forgive you and that you're a stinking b****!

Me:- Ohh, I see. I'm terribly sorry. Although, I would like to finish what I was intending to write, if you'd be that much kind.

[/end Lucía's supossed come back post for christmas]

Ok, that was a bit theatrical Smiley I should start acting classes in this summer actually, I'd be fun!

So, before all,
Merry Christmas [/size]/ Hannuka[/size] / day that means nothing to your religion![/b][/size]

It was a pretty cool christmas on my side, I spent it with my dad's family, we had a lot of fun! Grin

Recent events going on here are:
a) Janich's big visit!
b) I turned 15, had a nice party!
c) With the money I got I bought a digital camera! I was very unsure regarding what kind of camera I wanted, mainly because I was considering starting Photography lessons next year. Sadly, I came to the conclution that I'd probably not have enough time for it (based on that happening at the begining of this year).  So I didn't buy a professional camera, I sticked to the cheaper ones, which leads me to my next big news: I'll go to Brazil next Octuber with my dancing group because we won the Nationals with First Place ( Grin) and we automaticly classified to the South American Finals! Grin Grin

SO, enough about me...for now atleast!

I've been reading some posts, so if I left anyone out, sorry!

Fisrt of all:
Lovefiend: I read about your awful day! I'm sorry that all those stuff got convined. I was kind of surprised that feeling that sick you couldn't call some...eeehh, "delivery doctor"? Well, at least in Argentina, where I live, we have that in case you are too sick to go to the ER.
Well, I asume now you're feeling better...When I get nausea I take Reliverán, I don't know if that exist there or if it does with thta name of something...
Having people you love hospitaliced on the holidays totally stinks, my dancing coach, wich is more than that, she's my friend, had his dad took to the hospital TODAY and he needs surgery..she feels terrible, the entire group is trying to support her.
Anyways, I hope you feel better and all I can say from close family experience is that cancer it's a bitch, this is the 3th time she has cancer and now my grandpa has cancer...so !!

Now Kami: I read you won't read post written be 3 year olds, so i guess you won't get to read this. I don't it's mean of you, it comes a point in your head that you just can't take it. It does happen to me in Spanish, when I'm chatting on MSN I can't believe how many stupid mistakes are made, it does tire me...so, no hard feelings!

Ali:
Although, getting to see my niece tomorrow is the best present!

AAAAAAAAAAW, how cute!! I wish I had nieces...instead I have one little cousine who's five years old and...1,2,3....11 older cousins! HA! I love them all so much, but it's so not the same than a niece!

So, I was thinking how in the USA you actually wait till christmas morning to open the presents! Here you just gather with your family, talk, eat and drink ( the last one specially!) and everyone brings everyone's gifts at open them at 12 o'clock. Then we keep on talking, eating and drinking till like...4 am and then return to each home to sleep. So we basicly spend the actual day of christmas, the 25th, sleeping!
Although I didn't do that...I went with my dad and brother to have lunch at my grandparent's house and then went for a run and got a suntan!

Bren:

Hey guys! Me and my family don't really do anything on Christmas Day, we just hang out. We open gifts at midnight!

...haha, deja vú! so apparentely you do that too! Does it have to do with Mexican tradition or just something you're used to do just because?
So, now that I'm writting about you,
HI BRENDAA!. iI'm sorry I didn't answer you on MySPace,, I've been kinda off Undecided If you need  an apology, re-read the little 'play' back up and replace it with MySpace and Gorgeous Brenda! Cheesy
I still have the bath kit! I have this freaky stuff with things that I like and that they finish that I try to keep them pretty much intact Shocked...written makes me look much more crazy...oh, well. Anyways, I can't keep my hands of it, I smell like sweet apple and I love it! Grin
I'm kinda sorry I missed this year's secret Santa Sad

STEPH!:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My Christmas Present to all of you...
PRETTY STICKS!
The Ultimate Gift, you cannot argue that Smiley

Oh, that makes me realice, I don't know how to give pretty sticks! SHAME ON ME! how are you doing girl? we've lost the little touch we had, I haven't see you on MSN latetly! I hope I catch later on!

Yeah, it would be nice to have sales after christmas, we don't have them here, at least not that I know of...Here, until tomorrow nothing's opened!
I actually called to order chinese food a couple of hours ago and, very sadly, the women on the phone told me with a very funny accent that they had no delivery guys! So I didn't have dinner Sad I wasn't that hungry anyways, I ate waaay too much at christmas! Cheesy

So this is it so far, it's 3 am right now and I'm ready to sleep like 50 hours, since I'm on vacatiooooooooooooons and I'm sooo happy!!!*happy thoughts to everyone as a goodbye!*!!

PS: this are some links to christmas pics I made when I had some free time
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/Lulita76/?action=view&current=100_0228.jpg
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/Lulita76/?action=view&current=100_0229.jpg
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/Lulita76/?action=view&current=100_0215.jpg

And here's the link to a video of one of the first competitions of this year on youtube (we chosed to be cheerleadears this year):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6cjiyUYaQ[/color]

*Special thanks to Marian*
              SPREE
Lulita
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 22

I'm Lu =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11374 on: December 25, 2007, 10:30:15 pm »

I wrote and read for 7 hours in heeeeere!!! (yes, I do everything like a million times slower in english!) My eyes are burned!
This is enough for today, I hope you can read me! I'm waiting for replies already Grin

*Special thanks to Marian*
              SPREE
Janich O
« Reply #11375 on: December 25, 2007, 10:50:18 pm »

Yey! You go girl! Brazil! ^_^
*waving to Lucía*

Mod
Ups! Sorry for the shortness.
Me=
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:53:54 pm by Janich O » Logged
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #11376 on: December 25, 2007, 11:13:55 pm »

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys had a nice Christmas!

Now Kami: I read you won't read post written be 3 year olds, so i guess you won't get to read this. I don't it's mean of you, it comes a point in your head that you just can't take it. It does happen to me in Spanish, when I'm chatting on MSN I can't believe how many stupid mistakes are made, it does tire me...so, no hard feelings!
Silly Lu, it wasn't I who said that, hehe. Although one of my pet peeves is bad typing, I'm also not the type to say something unless I'm talking to that person a lot and I just have to say something. Also, I did in fact read your post! I don't consider your typing "bad" since you don't live in the States and I'd assume that english isn't your second language Wink. Your english is great! Welcome back to the ORG! I'm happy that you haven't forgotten about me Wink. You and Marain are so lucky to have met Janich! He rocks.

Brenda, you guys had tamales?! Mmmm, I can eat tamales until forever. They are so good! For Christmas dinner we had lasagna, stuffed shells and this super delish bread. Plus I had cherry pie for dessert.

I noticed the subject of Katherine Heigl came up.. I love her! I usually always have to see any movie that Lauren Graham is in, and the same thing applies to movies that Katherine is in. I'm not so much into comedies but I wanted to see Knocked Up when it came out, and I really liked it. Of course I will be seeing 27 Dresses when it comes out!

Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? I didn't really ask for anything. The one thing I mainly love about Christmas is just being home with my family, good food, watching A Christmas Story and everyone being in a good mood. Although I did get a laptop.. Shocked It's a Toshiba and I'm still trying to figure out how everything works. It's Windows Vista which I have never used before! My sister got Guitar Hero which I kind of can't wait to try.. even though I'll probably suck at it! (Dirty, I know!) My neice and nephew came over tonight (they're staying for a week) and they bought their Wii. I've never played Wii before and earlier my sister snuck it in the bedroom so we could play. It took us about 15 minutes just to figure out how the thing works. We had the main screen up, but just couldn't figure out how to move around. Turns out we were too close to the box thing, LOL. It was pretty funny.

I'm probably going to see my guy tomorrow! Yay. I have to see him before I leave on the 29th.. Sad which by the way, I still have to pack for! I haven't packed anything. Arg.

Hearts
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:49:08 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11377 on: December 25, 2007, 11:35:22 pm »

Lucia - Hi, I'm Kate!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Well, the headache was probably stress/meds/insomnia related, so a doctor couldn't have done much.
Yeah, canccer really sucks. Thanks for your words !

For anyoe who cares, Helen's doing Ok Ish!!! She's still alive, and in one piece, which is better than I can say for when her Mum died. She got through Christmas day, and saw her Mum's family and stuff, she's pretty fragile though, she keeps getting crabby and crying.
She's trying to write her eulogy right now, the funeral is tomorrow morning.

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11378 on: December 26, 2007, 12:30:29 am »

Yo Lucía! What makes you think we'll just welcome you back with open arms? Pshhhh. Okay, okay, I missed you. Cheesy That's cool that you and your dance people won nationals! I used to go to dance class and was on the dance team at school, but I haven't done anything dance related in like a year! I'm gonna go back to dance class in January, though. Grin You still have the bath kit!? LoL! Do you just not use it? I'm kinda doing that with this body lotion that I got about a month ago. I had it like two years ago and couldn't find another one anywhere else, and I finally did so I bought two and I'll cherish them forever! FOREVER! Cheesy Ya know, I don't know if it's a Mexican tradition, we've just always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. I'll have to ask. Haha, Feliz Navidad was like, my uncle José's favorite song all night! He doesn't speak English, so over and over he was like "Feliz Navidad, Prospero año y Felicidad". Cheesy He sang some other stuff with his intrument (A cheese grater Lol!) but that was by far his favorite. Hehe! You're so lucky to be on Summer vacation! It's just not fair!

Oh yeah, Kami! Every year it's tamales and menudo. Grin Did your sister get Guitar Hero III? I want it! I'll probably go to Best Buy and see if they have it laying out to play. So are you and Dylan (I hope his name is Dylan because I just blanked before Dylan came to mind! lol) together now? Wink How long are you gonna be in Colorado?

I care, and Helen is a strong woman for sure! That's good she's doing okay and I hope it only gets better. *Hugs*

I want to go back to the mall tomorrow and return this shirt that I bought a couple days ago. I went shopping with my sister (Some for Christmas, some for ourselves) and I guess I was having too much fun ("I'm Rick James, bitch!" Wink LoL!) and I bought this shirt from Anchor Blue that says "Let's get sheetfaced" and I would never, ever wear that! I can't believe I bought it! I don't even like it! Cheesy Hopefully they'll let me return it.
Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas! Kiss
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 12:32:10 am by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11379 on: December 26, 2007, 12:41:16 am »

Ohh, sned it to me, I'd wear it!!

MiniPink
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #11380 on: December 26, 2007, 01:30:47 am »

Haha, I'm so torn! What do you guys think?
Cheesy

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #11381 on: December 26, 2007, 01:36:59 am »

OMG i like LOVE IT!!!!!! i'd so wear that Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11382 on: December 26, 2007, 02:17:15 am »

It's pretty kick-ass. I'd wear it if I were you!!!

MiniPink
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #11383 on: December 26, 2007, 04:55:40 am »

Every year I buy ornaments half price the day after Christmas at Hallmark.com. But for some reason since 1 am this morning the website is down for maintenance while they mark down things. I really hope the site gets back up soon so I can buy my special Peanuts "Ringing in Christmas" ornament. I'll be sad if I don't get it.  Sad

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11384 on: December 27, 2007, 04:05:35 am »

Okay, we made it through the funeral. Helen spoke beautifully. It was really sad, I started crying, I didn't want to say goodbye!
All her family were really sweet, and asking me to look after Helen, so I guess I'd better!
Helen was a Pallbearer!!! She was right at the front too, with all the guys!!! She was so proud.
She's kept herself together for awhile, so now I've gotta wait for her to breakadown, she will soon. I'm worried, because whilel her Dad was in hospita, she said she didn't want to be alive if he dies. And well, he's died, so I'm really trying to keep an eye on her and not leave her alone. For those of you around when her Mom died, I'm sure you'll remember several rushed trips to go and get stitches, and I don't want that to happen this time.
But anyway, we made it this far.

MiniPink
Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: