Poll

How much of a Spree are you?

I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2067124 times)

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
  • Community Points: 905
  • Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
Re: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread
« Reply #11280 on: December 15, 2007, 01:27:53 pm »
Rina, I work at a video store!!
Worlds easiest job, it's so sweet. Except for when it rains! Then of course, everyone flocks. I got all my results today!! Wooot!!! And I have my interview Tuesday morning!! Eeeeek.

I'll fill ya'll in properly once we get the net at home working.

Till then cheers, and you're all invited to my Christmas party!!! :P

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink

Offline kamibeaR

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 452
  • Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae
    • View Profile
« Reply #11281 on: December 15, 2007, 02:54:26 pm »
Guys, I want to cry..

Last night I went out with this guy from my journalism class. I mentioned him before (Brenda, the one with the nice car!). We went to see I Am Legend, which by the way is very good. Will Smith is amazing as usual, and the movie was definitely way more creepy than I thought it was going to be! If anyone was interested in seeing it, GO. It's heartbreaking though... Anyways, after the movie we stopped by some bar where one of his friends was celebrating his birthday. It was a bit awkward because I kept getting asked if I wanted a drink, lol. The thing I liked was that they figured I was 21 and I wasn't getting asked for an ID! We then got some coffee and he took me home. It was a fun night because we were able to talk about  more things than we do while in class. But here's why I've been wanting to cry since I got home, he asked what I thought of him and I told him that I liked him. Only I don't know how he defined that.. since I'm such a shy, pathetic loser, I didn't make it that clear. That was the only awkward part of the night. Why do I have to be so stupid? I have the most insecure issues and have such a hard time saying what I want to say. I felt like the biggest loser. I've never really dated a guy (hehe like when Rory had that bad date) but the night wasn't awkward at all. I'm just so pissed at myself. Next semester he'll no longer be at my school and who knows if I'll see him again.. :( Should I tell him that I really do like him? Or would I just sound more dumb? Uggggghhh. :-\ I really need to date more. I have to break out of my damn shell. I want a boyfriend dammit! and I totally blew it last night (I think).

I've basically been thinking about nothing since last night. I got home a little past midnight and I just washed my face, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I even kept having dreams about him. I dunno what to do. :(

Steph, Wicked rocks! I was excited to read that you've been listening to the soundtrack. Popular is great but Defying Gravity is my favorite. I actually love to randomly sing Popular. I'll randomy blurt out, "I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce, oooo!" I love when Glinda does that little squeal. The actual musical is amazing.

Wow mostly everyone is already on break. I have a final on Tuesday and Wednesday, then I'm done. Tuesday I'll see that guy in class.. I'm nervous already. Then I'm going to see if I can sell all my textbooks back to the bookstore. Hopefully I can get rid of most of them. Did you guys hear about those 85 (I think it was) baseball players who were busted for using steroids?? That's nuts!!

Gotta go for now. I have to type an essay and study my math. Oh and if I continue to feel more cruddy, I'll possibly eat junk and of course watch Gilmore Girls. What the hell else would I watch while in this mood. Always gotta watch the Girls!

:hearts:
*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

:hearts: Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner

Offline rorygilmoregirl93

• Inn Manager
  • Community Points: 251
    • View Profile
« Reply #11282 on: December 15, 2007, 03:38:53 pm »
Kate, thats awesome!!! :) DO you get discounts and stuff?
Sweet. A party.

Kami,I think you should tell him, and if he blows up in your face, at least you did what you wanted, and, he won't be at your school next semester.
And, if you tell him and it ends well, it could be the story you tell at christmas to make everyone laugh!
I saw I am Legend too, omg it scared the bejesus outta me! It was really scary! I get scared really easily though :D and I was already afraid of the dark (cuz of Resident Evil :D)
But, I cried when Samantha died! it was so sad, and agggrh I cried at the end too, when he made anna and that kid go in the little, like, oven thing. :(

Well, folks, i'm off to the ballet tonight :) this time not preforming, i'm watching. Its the Sacramento Ballet COmpany and they're preforming the nutcracker with the Sacramento University Symphony accompanying. Its gonna be fun! :)

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11283 on: December 15, 2007, 03:59:17 pm »
Kami, do you have his number?
Try calling him and explaining it to him. Believe it or not, guys are aactual human beings, and can understand a lot more than they're often given credit for. Tell him you really like him, and if he's interested you'd love to pursue something, but that you couldn't say it then because you were too shy. Explain it just like how you did to us. He might say 'I only like you as a friend' or whatever, but if he's got even half a brain, he'll confess to you just how much he likes you and how awesome you really are!!
Have fun with the Gilmore!!

Lex, I get all my movies for free :D

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink

Offline Sooks

• Inn Bellhop
  • Community Points: 1464
  • Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx
    • View Profile
« Reply #11284 on: December 15, 2007, 04:35:19 pm »
Kate I keep forgetting that you're done with class already! I hope that the move went well and that you get the net in house soon!! I don't like not having the internet at home. It helps so much with school, much less keeping in touch with my friends! A party? What fun! I hope that you're doing well!! It's good to see you around again! (Maybe you got the net again now!) Hope all goes well with your interview! Glad ya got it!

Kami You shouldn't feel bad about what you said. I don't think that it will ruin anything! I know how awkward it must feel - or rather, I can imagine how it might feel. I think that you should not be afraid to talk to him. Did you get the feeling that he liked you? I mean, more than just a one date thing? Do you get to talk to him in your class next week or just say 'hi'? If you have his number, maybe a call might help? I know it will all work out for you! I didn't date much in high school or the first two years of college, I wasn't out of my shell then either. I know it sucks at times, you want a boyfriend and to be outgoing and all but it's hard. You'll find what works best for you and you'll find a guy that's good with a gal in her shell still!! ;) Keep your head up! I hope you enjoyed the night with the Girls! Always helps!

Lexy Have a fun time at the ballet! Does it feel different to be on the other side of things, when you're watching from the audience and not performing? When I was in theater all the time, I never got see shows from the audience, but just last month, went back to my school to see a show. I was like "oh this is what it's like from the audience!" haha! :P Hope you ahve fun!

Steph Hey girl! Good to hear from you again! Seems as though you're keeping quite busy! That's good, keeps ya out of trouble! :P I hope things settle down for you a bit! Don't be a stranger!

Rina Another one back again! So good to hear from you! You must share your fan-fiction when it's done!! And I hope that you get the assistant manager position at the video store! That would rock!!

Alright, the first weekend with no studying to worry about! What in the world do I do with myself! haha I'm having some friends over in a bit so I better clean a few things up. I just had to come check in again! It's been a few hours! haha! :P Hope everyone's having a great (and warm!) weekend!

~Mel :hearts: xx

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~

Offline thelostgilmoregirl

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 124
  • Book Sniffer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #11285 on: December 15, 2007, 07:24:50 pm »
Hello again everyone gee this is weird twice in two days LOL it really has been a long time

My Kate ~
Rina, I work at a video store!!
Worlds easiest job, it's so sweet. Except for when it rains! Then of course, everyone flocks. I got all my results today!! Wooot!!! And I have my interview Tuesday morning!! Eeeeek.

Ah so you got a new job awesome! I really do hope I get it I love movies.  Also it would be funny cause then we would have the same kind of job. I really wish I could go to your christmas party waahhh oh well at least I still have the memories of last years halloween party teehee ;)

Sooks ~ Thanks for welcoming me back.  I really have missed all of you.  I am really hoping to get the job I will let you all know

Kami~ I think the best thing to do is just tell him.  I had a situation with a guy a while back and I told him how I felt and even though nothing happened I felt soooo much better from just having told him good luck!

Back later when there is more to say

Love ya all

Rina

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11286 on: December 15, 2007, 07:41:43 pm »
Oh, I hope you get it!!! It's a real cool place to work. Well, if it's anything like here. I work at Royal Oak Video Ezy. Ever been there? It's near Ollies, you know the burger/ice cream place>

MiniPink

Offline I LUV JESS~!!

• Inn Chef
  • Community Points: 598
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11287 on: December 15, 2007, 08:13:21 pm »
You should have brought a camera! You're a rebel! I practically saw the concert myself thanks to youtube  8)
Psh, I don't like to get on my sister's bad side. Haha! She told me not to take it, then got mad at me because I said we should, so I just left it. Then we got there and she felt bad that they were letting people in with them anyway, so at least she felt remorse. :)
A hair cut, eh? Pictures!  8)
I'm gonna get it cut before I go back to school. I want to get my bangs cut, differently. Right now they're all uneven and emo'ish. :D I want forehead bangs.

Kami, don't cry. :( I live close, I can go and tell him for you! :) (Okay, I won't. :D) I know exactly what you mean when you're pissed at yourself and keep replaying that moment in your mind. I wouldn't want to call and be all "Yeah, I like-like you" (Lol) because I'm kinda shy too, but you could just hang out like you did that night, ya know? :)
Oh, I want to watch I Am Legend. This weekend I'm gonna watch the Alvin movie. ;D

Hey Mel, that's cool you're done with classes. And did good, too! I have to do a lot of work to get caught up in a few classes while I'm on break. ::) I want to read two books for extra credit but I'll probably just read one. I'm lazy. :P To Kill a Mocking Bird and Running Kite. I want to do most of the work early so that I can enjoy camp and Christmas later. :)

Lol, Ali! I Am Legend is a zombie movie? Yesss. I love scary movies! Is it a dumb zombie movie, though? Like, are they swimming and shooting guns? That's so unzombie-like. :D

Hey Steph. No, I haven't seen Wicked, but I'm going to. I don't really have anything else to say, except that I knew what fb meant and still the paragraph made no sense. :D I don't have facebook, that's why. ;)

Hi Rina! Haha, so how many days 'til your B-day? :D I hope you get that job!

Hi Kate! The video store job sounds cool. Getting your movies for free, I would love that! I've always wanted to work at a movie theatre. I would so go to your Christmas party if I could! ;D Do you have one every year?

Yo, Janich! Are you home, yet? ;D

And I think that's everybody...
I went to my camp's Christmas party today and got to see my camp friends, who I never ever see. :) Camp is only two weeks away! I can't wait!
I'm kinda sick, right now. Not bad, but I got a bump kinda thing under my nose. :( I hate those!
Well I better start doing that work I need to get caught up on. I'm pretty much behind in every class. Except U.S. history! #1 baby! 8)
Aw man...I completely forgot that I have to work at this day care! I guess I'll start Monday or Tuesday.
I'm off punishment tomorrow! :celebrate:

-Brenda :hearts:[/color]

« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 08:16:13 pm by I LUV JESS~!! »
Brenda :hearts:
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight :hearts: x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b

Offline kamibeaR

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 452
  • Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae
    • View Profile
« Reply #11288 on: December 15, 2007, 08:57:50 pm »
Hello again, Sprees.

Ali, Kate, Sooks, Rina and Brenda: thank you! :nod: This is why I love the ORG.. sometimes I don't find that I can talk to anyone around me, but I know I can always drop by here, rant/complain and I'll get some help. I'm just so nervous to call him! I also know that he always seems busy on the weekends so I worry I won't get hold of him. Would sending a message via MySpace be stupid? In a way I'm also thinking of waiting to see him on Tuesday so we can talk in person, but Tuesday seems ages away. I was thinking of baking him cookies, hehe. I'm definitely going to make everything clear and hopefully we can go out again. I really hope so.

Hehe Ali I Am Legend was very creepy! I wasn't even expecting all that scary stuff. Some parts had me close to tears but I held back. I've always loved Will Smith and the scene with the dog, and the camera just focused on his face expression, very heartbreaking yet amazing acting. There was a lot of loud reactions in the theater I was in during the creepy parts. I always love that. The only thing I don't like.. super rude people. In the seats behind us some couple seriously gave their own damn commentary throughout the whole movie. They would say things like, "oooh what's he going to do?" "oh no, what's going on??" and I was just thinking, my gosh, shut the hell up and just watch the damn movie to find out. Then some stupid broads were having a conversation on the stairs durng the movie. What the hell is wrong with people.. people annoy me.  They smell too. But that's a different rant. ;)

Hahaha Kate, it made me laugh when you said that guys are actual human beings and understand. I know, its shocking isn't it?? I won't be super crushed if things don't grow, but it'll still suck. But I still get to thinking that I have to say something because who knows what will happen. Plus if I don't say anything, it'll haunt me for a long time and I'll feel regret.

Sooks its hard for me to say if he does like me and if there would be more dating. He does compliment me and he's a complete gentleman(!!). Sometimes I may think he does, but then I also think I'm not that much of his type. He clubs and drinks, I don't. But that's what I plan on telling him when we talk. We actually talk quite a bit while in class, typical random chatter and mockings of someone in class.. LOL that sounds mean, but we're not! Plus sometimes he'll walk me to my next class and we'll talk for a little. You're right, dating and wanting to get a boyfriend is hard. This was probably my first real date.. wow and at 21 years old.

Rina I haven't seen you around the ORG in so long! *waves* I know I'm going to feel so much better after telling him how I feel. Today has been pretty crappy because I keep thinking of him and I much I wish last night would of ended better. Ugh.

Brenda, we actually were going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks last night. That was the original plan until we got to the movies and he said that I "talked him into" seeing I Am Legend. I still want to see Alvin, it looks sooo cute! But we both think it was better seeing Smith's movie. LOL what the heck do you mean about having "a bump kinda thing under your nose?" That was so funny and random. Ugh, yeah I hate doing something stupid and then having it on replay in my mind. Then I start thinking, ohmigod what if he's thinking of everything and I'm coming off as a loser. :( 
This is how I feel:
cdxhcxhdjhcvjccnxjdksalohcfdisjfdjsawksakjsjazlkhf!!!
*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

:hearts: Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner

• Inn Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11289 on: December 16, 2007, 08:31:28 am »
Lucky Kate. :) I would SO take advantage of that if I were you.

Mel, it acually does.I found myself watching their skill of dancing more than the dance itself though :D THey were really good, there was this one girl, the Sugar Plum fairy, she did 28 pirouettes in a row! I was counting, and I was amazed. The world record is 36.
It was amazing though :) there was such great costumes, and sets and everything!

Brenda, its not a stupid zombie movie :D the zombies are afraid of the dark so they only come out at night, and they can't shoot guns :D

Kami, I think you should talk to him in person, but thats jsut me. It seems though, when you're typing into a computer you can say things you wouldn't normally say because you're only typing into a computer, so, you should talk to him in person.
Cookies might be a bit much though :)

It scared me so much! I was holding on to my mom's arm for dear life!we both got scared and couldn't watch certain parts. Like when he was testing his "Cure" on the zombie girl, and she got mad because he shone the light on her, that scared me so bad! It was very well done though, it left me feeling depressed.
hehe, I talk sometimes in the movies, but its more of a whisper into whoever i'm talking to's ear. I talk more when I watch movies at home too.
When I went to see Enchanted, the first time you see Patrick Dempsey's character, I screamed "MCDREAMY!!" :D you should have seen the look on my mom's face! She refused to be seen with me :)
All the little kids didn't know what I was talking about :)

So, Ballet was beautiful last night, completely awesome. Today i'm making cookies and putting the final touches on my friend's x-mas presents :)

Offline steph_

• Inn Owner
  • Community Points: 212
  • summertime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11290 on: December 16, 2007, 01:29:26 pm »
brenda:
you gotta tel me if its good on broadway-> wait a sec, I KNOW ITS GOOD.
haha
it makes a lil' sense :) (the paragraph)

sooks:
hey sooks, whatsup?
yeyeee i wont be a stranger, and right now im hungry but i have NO food whatsoever in the house...
anyone to send over some cookies and stuff? lmfao, thanks :)

kami:
idina menzel and kristen chenowenth (sp?)
were the best pair ever, no one could beat them.
idina menzel also was maureen in rent andd nancy in enchanted!
i love defying gravity!
"FOR THOSE WHO GROUND ME, TAKE A MSG BACK FOR MEEE!" LMFAO

peace out-
steph
ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium ;)
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11291 on: December 16, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »
Aw Kami, that doesn't sound like a fun feeling!!! Go and do something fun and try shake it off!! Myspace might be a good idea!!!!

Lexie, I'm kind of the same. I  used to go to the ballet all the time, and a lot of the time I coud barely enjoy it, I was just watching technique, and turn out and things. Russian ballet dancers tend not to get over their shoes properly, I've noticed!!
I went to see Dracula a couple of years ago, I forget whi did it, but it was the coolest F*cking thing I've ever seenn!!!

MiniPink

Offline thelostgilmoregirl

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 124
  • Book Sniffer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #11292 on: December 16, 2007, 05:03:28 pm »
Hi all,
Yes I am back again wow weird haven't been on this much since I first joined! But I kinda feel like I have to be on heaps to keep up with all of you LOL.

Oh, I hope you get it!!! It's a real cool place to work. Well, if it's anything like here. I work at Royal Oak Video Ezy. Ever been there? It's near Ollies, you know the burger/ice cream place>

OMG Video Ezy! The place I have applied to IS Video Ezy hehehe we would be working for the same company only in a different country LOL

Rina! Haha, so how many days 'til your B-day? :D I hope you get that job!

LOL four months till my birthday actually teehee but I start early kinda looking forward to it.  My birthday is April 9th and I will be 24

Hello again, Sprees.

Ali, Kate, Sooks, Rina and Brenda: thank you! :nod: This is why I love the ORG.. sometimes I don't find that I can talk to anyone around me, but I know I can always drop by here, rant/complain and I'll get some help. I'm just so nervous to call him! I also know that he always seems busy on the weekends so I worry I won't get hold of him. Would sending a message via MySpace be stupid? In a way I'm also thinking of waiting to see him on Tuesday so we can talk in person, but Tuesday seems ages away. I was thinking of baking him cookies, hehe. I'm definitely going to make everything clear and hopefully we can go out again. I really hope so.

Rina I haven't seen you around the ORG in so long! *waves* I know I'm going to feel so much better after telling him how I feel. Today has been pretty crappy because I keep thinking of him and I much I wish last night would of ended better. Ugh.

Hey Kami! I know its been far too long.  The ORG is for friends hehe yep you can always come here and talk to us about everything I know I have done that before and it always makes me feel better.  Sending a message on Myspace is not stupid.  The guy I told you about I told him via txt! so there you go.  Anyway to get your feelings out is good.  You will def feel better *Hugs*

See you all again soon!
Rina

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~

Offline Lovefiend

• Yale Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • Twitttttterrr
« Reply #11293 on: December 16, 2007, 05:57:54 pm »
YAY!! Goooo Video Ezy!! That's so cool that we'll be working for the same company!!!

How're you finding Oz?? Still enjoying it?

Oh you'll understand, I'm so amped to watch 'Fall on Your Knees', the Popular ep, it's such the epitome of Christmas!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:04:08 pm by Lovefiend »

MiniPink

• Inn Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11294 on: December 16, 2007, 09:05:32 pm »
Kate, lol, well, these weren't russian dancers. They were very good though, with the girl who played clara, she was only 10 years old and already better at pointe` than some of the 20-year-olds.
We plan on going to see Sleeping Beauty in March, which got great reviews last year.
Dracula? That sounds pretty good.

So, I baked cookies today :) nestle ones with white chocolate chips and milk chocoalte ones. And, made my friend's x-mas presents, and finished up last year's season of CSI (DVDs) and, i'm almost halfway through season 3 of Lost. Its so sad! Kate had to promise to never go back for Jack....and oh, my, god. I cried.
You guys probably don't care though, I seriously doubt any of you watch Lost :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 09:07:32 pm by rorygilmoregirl93 »