GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 25, 2022, 03:40:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2033124 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10620 on: May 03, 2007, 06:28:35 pm »

Hey all!

I dont know if youve heard the news but there is going to be no season 8! Im distraght over grief, saddened over the prospect of no season 8 and really confuseD! why???

anyways- post more later. ttyl!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
lorelaikrazi316
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Luke and Lorelai Together Forever!!! <333

View Profile
« Reply #10621 on: May 03, 2007, 07:18:42 pm »

Cry Cry i can't take it!!!!

i am sooooo sad!!!!

Cry lorelaikrazi

You Drive Me Crazy ... Literally!!!

Luke and Lorelai Forever!!!
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10622 on: May 04, 2007, 07:00:17 am »

Yup,they gave word that this is gonna be the last season.
You can all go aheads and hate me if you want,but i'm kinda glad.That way GG can go out with some dignity,because the show was starting to go downhill.

steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10623 on: May 04, 2007, 07:12:08 am »

No actually Alexya, it was just starting to get better- but I see your point. It did sink a bit since ASP left.

Dri: Congrats on graduating!!

Me <3 Doing nothing today except my friend is coming over for a bit. It's gonna be good!

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10624 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:44 am »

Just because its good in the end of this season,doesn't mean that it will stay that way if you guys get them to do an 8th season.
But we could argue all day.Lets let it rest.

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10625 on: May 04, 2007, 01:50:15 pm »

Hey guys.

Wow bummer about the no season 8, huh?? That's.. just too hard to believe. I already know from seeing next weeks promo that the episode is going to make me cry. Now I also know that the finale on the 15th will for sure make me tear up.
Though I believe the Great8 is still in the works to try for that 8th season? Or something. Haven't really had time to actually read through that thread. I've just been skimming it recently.

Life for me is, uggggh and eh. Another math test again this coming Tuesday plus all English 28 classes have to read this article thing and then write a 5 paragraph essay on it (and we can't get the essay subject until the day of the test) in one hour.. so lame. I hate being timed to write an essay! Plus the aritcle isn't even that exciting.. its "Why women should pay less tax." And that essay test will be this coming Monday. Luckily the English instructors can go over the article with their classes and we get to use any notes while doing the essay.

I have an appointment with the eye doctor today.. I've noticed that my glasses aren't as strong anymore. Sad Sucks my eyes have gotten a bit worse. I'm going to get a perscription for contacts which I'm pretty excited about because I don't always like having my glasses cause they get so damn annoying. So now when I'm out in public I won't have to worry about taking them along and I'll be more comfortable!
But at the same time I'm a little freaked out about contacts.. having to stick 'em in my eyes and all that.

Gotta run for now. I really hope that I get back into my old self soon and start posting at the ORG on a daily basis like I used to do..

Miss you guys.
Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10626 on: May 06, 2007, 01:31:46 pm »

Wow this thread has seemed to get lost! Well i'm here to bring it back!

Ookay so no catch up for me today but i will tell you a bit about whats beeen going on. Truthfully it hasnt been much and i've been neglecting coming to the ORG- or posting long posts but if no one isposting I cannot really make a long post, so it's like a train reaction, and WOW this is a long sentence! I am posting a story that I have written in the course of 2 weeks. Please feel free to post comments. Sory it's sorta small but its really big and PS its the only first page so ya. its sorta long to post the whole thing.

“Kim! You’re finally here!” Elizabeth yelled in delight as soon as the Lee’s old Chevy truck pulled up into the driveway. “ It feels like it’s been forever!”
   Kim just laughed as she jumped out of the front seat and ran toward Elizabeth. “Oh it has been forever!” agreed Kim as she embraced Elizabeth in a hug as she lowered her voice. “ But watch out for father. He’s been real angry since the divorce.”
   Elizabeth pouted sadly. “ But are you okay?”
   “Yes. Yes. And more yes,” Kim said with a smile. She turned around to see her Summer House standing there, all sparkly and polished as she remembered it from last year. The paint was still new and shining in the hot golden sun, with hints of shingle peelings on the roof. The house was small, but only the few knew how old it really was. The Lee’s had had it redone just two summers ago and it was still looked as new as ever.  A worried look on her friend’s face erupted the calm serene silence that stood between the two friends. “Don’t worry about me Lizzie. I’m just here to have a good time,” assured Kim with a smile.
   “So do you want to go exploring?” asked Elizabeth softly. “ We can go see Mimi’s dog. It’s the cutest little thing you’ve ever seen.”
   Kim nodded eagerly. “ Just let me ask my dad.” She turned to her father who was still unpacking, heaving each luggage out one by one. “ Father? Can I go see Mimi’s new dog with Elizabeth?” she asked.
   Her father turned, dropping a bag, his eyebrows ceased with anger. “ No Kim. You may not. Dogs are horrid wretched, dangerous creatures.”
   “ FATHER!”
   “Come help me unpack Kim,” her father muttered loudly. “ Elizabeth, unless you want to help unpack- LEAVE!”
   Elizabeth nodded frightfully and blew a kiss to Kim before rushing off the scene.
   “ Kim! Come help me now. It’s your bags too!” screeched Mr. Lee again. And with a sigh, Kim trudged over to her father to help, grabbing her own suitcase.
   It was going to be a long summer.

The next day while her father was sleeping, at the crack of dawn, Kim got up and went to explore Nova Scotia Leeway, a place she hadn’t been to since she was a tiny baby. Ever since her father had gotten bit by a ferocious dog there, she’d always been afraid to return but ever since divorce she felt fearless; Like she could conquer anything.
   It was just like she remembered; Magical, old, dusty and full of weird creepy sounds, but always fun and serene but even though the shadows still reeked, Kim sensed the air of mystery around here and that was always what drew Kim here.
   Just when she felt like she had enough, she spied a dog hiding in an old tin carton in an alleyway where her father had been bitten before. Knowing now ferocious the dog was that lurked around here she backed away slowly. But the dog still followed her, barking loudly, it’s floppy brown ears and it’s tail wagging.
   She began to run, scared, but the dog was clearly going to outrun her and nervously, she realized it wasn’t going anywhere, so she just walked up to the dog and bent down to pet it. It WAS harmless! It licked her hand playfully as she let it lick her hand. It was clearly looking for food, but she shook her head sadly and continued to play with it.
   It was only 5 minutes later she glanced at her watch to see it was 8AM. Her father would be up soon, so after promising to return, she rushed off home.

And the next day, as promised she returned, but this time with some dog food and water she had nabbed from Mimi’s house earlier last summer. It was sort of raw but it was better than nothing. The only difference was that it was now mid-afternoon, and she was safe from her father’s prying eyes. After she had come home last dawn she had found her father up already. He had inquired where she was and Kim, not wanting t tell him about her discovery had lied. She’d said she went to the harbour front, a place she knew her father respected.
   Another thing that was different was that this time she brought toys in addition of food for the dog and that was no longer afraid of him- or her.
   But again, like last time she heard the dog’s barking greet her and she petted it as she led it into the alleyway. After letting it play around for a bit with its new toys, she eagerly opened the small bag of dog food she held and poured it on the clean napkin. As the dog ate, she admired his sloppy tongue against the cold floor and finally when it was finished, she lifted him up playfully and laughed as the dog licked her face clean.
   It was then she decided to name the dog Perfect. Kim loved how Perfect was always so happy and hyper, always so hungry and how she always made her laugh when she was down. And that’s why for the next month she hung out with Perfect whenever she could get away. It was the next day she decided to tell Elizabeth about Perfect.
   “I have something to show you Lizzie. It’s the most adorable thing. Her name is Perfect and it’s a dog,” Kim told Elizabeth.
   “ A dog?? Does your father know?” asked Elizabeth wide-eyed.
   “Course not,” Kim said rolling her eyes. “He’d freak if he knew.” She grabbed her friend’s hand and led her into the alleyway. Immediately the dog started barking. Elizabeth was already half in love with Perfect, so she just smiled. “ She’s adorable,” smiled Elizabeth. “ Perfect.”
   “ I’m here everyday at 4.Come if you want, but don’t let anyone know,” Kim told her. Elizabeth nodded, and then the two girls proceeded to play with Perfect, enjoying every minute of it, for they knew the summer was almost over and soon they would be separated again.

Mr. Lee had been monitoring Kim’s perfect behaviour for the past month. She was always on time, neat, and staying out of his hair. Needless to say, as much as he loved it, he knew there had to be a reason. He determinedly confronted Kim at dinner that night.
   “ Kim? Why are you being such an angel?” Mr. Lee asked gruffly. “ What do you want child? You know since the divorce your mother left me with nothing.”
   Kim swallowed her peas. “ Nothing daddy. Nothing,” she answered simply, hoping her father would be satisfied.
   Her father, hiding his dis-satisfycation, and still wondrous by her mysterious behaviour decided to do something he would have never imagined doing and it was then his eyebrows ceased in hard, making him angrier just thinking about the possibilities of what his daughter was doing.

The next day, Mr. Lee didn’t go for his usual walk to Bill’s for poker. Instead he stayed home- hoping to catch Kim in the act. When the clock ticked 4, Kim crept out of the house, innocently trying to escape but her father was sitting there, unlike the 30 other days. “Father! Erm… What are you doing home?” asked Kim nervously, twisting her gold ring nervously.
   “ Poker was cancelled,” Mr. Lee said. “ Want to go to town?”
   “ I’m… busy. I’m meeting this girl I met… um awhile ago,” Kim lied. “ Her name is Sarah. She’s this girl… Lizzie and I met earlier.”
   “ Kim!” bellowed Mr. Lee loudly. “ You should know by now I don’t like you playing with someone I didn’t meet. Bring her over so I can meet her.”
   “ She’s Mr. Tom’s niece!” Kim lied again. There was no Mr. Tom.
   “ Mr. Tom?”
   “ Uh… alright daddy. I was just going to Elizabeth’s for some air. I’m sorry I lied,” pouted Kim. “ May I go now? Elizabeth is waiting.”
   “ You may. Be home by 5,” Mr. Lee said suspiciously.
   “ Thanks daddy.” Kim left assured that she fooled her father, but little did she know, he was following her, not far behind her as she ran into the distance.

Okay so, im goinng to look aroundd... talk to you all sooonnn

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #10627 on: May 06, 2007, 10:05:57 pm »

Alright, I've come here quick to let everyone of you know that I'm not leaving the ORG just because Gilmore Girls is no longer going to be airing fresh episodes after the next two! I haven't made such wonderful friends for nothing! And I'm not letting you all go!! The show may end but friendships don't have to!

I hope that everyone's doing well, all things considering! I haven't heard too much about the finale, and I'm really trying hard not to because I don't want that to be ruined for me! I know that will be a hard night, but I'm coming to grips with it I think.

I think it will still be so awesome to come here and get updates on how everyone is doing in life! I have so very much loved that about this thread, for the moment I started posted here!

Hope that any of you aren't going anywhere either! Smiley
Have a fantastic week, everyone!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #10628 on: May 07, 2007, 11:33:47 am »

Hey Sprees!
I have been absent a bit lately…
Today I had my first written graduation exam…

It was a German exam and it lasted 5 hours… Shocked
Tomorrow is the next one…it is in English tomorrow and will last 5 hours again. Shocked

Angela, I am full of lovely pictures? Well my new sigs I keep changing are from Melissa and my gigi ava is from fanny…lol..but I am glad you like my pics.. Cheesy

Funnybottoms, (name?) welcome to our thread..you will love it.. Smiley

Kami, you said life for you is ugggh a few days ago, are you better my friend? Exams a dull..i know how you are feeling, trust me *hug*

Steph, I would read your story and comment on it..but I am really stressed at the moment..so maybe I will be able to do that later..sorry for now  Undecided

Sooks, hey how are you my friend?  Wink
Oh I really know what you mean whenyou say you are scared zto see finale spoilers..cause that would REALLY spoil it…for me it is even more difficult..cause I will see it..after it has aired in America (so then officially they are no spoilers anymore)

Did I already tell you..that I found out that “the notebook” has a different name in the german version and that is the reason why I cannot find it..well I will try again cause now I know the other name..i guess that will help..lol

Me, so I just saved a mouse with my mother..i love my cats and I know they are just following their instincts, but they can be soo cruel..

Ohh I better go now..
I should not go to bed too late today because of my  super important exam tomorrow

Oh and update on my injury: I can walk again perfectly..but I cannot run or do any sports..i am gradually getting there…

Hugs to all my buddies  Grin

marlies  Wink

edit:
ok..so nobody has posted, but i have to update something important:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA

i hope you have a nice day, watch gilmore girls and eat a lot of junk food

*big hug* just enjoy the day *another big hug*  Wink
don't forget to make a wish.....

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 08:23:52 am by talkingfriend » Logged

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10629 on: May 08, 2007, 01:20:20 pm »

Hello all,

I'm almost done finals, 2 down 1 to go (woo hoo). After Friday I will be free!!!! And I'll be spending more time here and making longer posts because I'll have time! Wow, time. I haven't had a lot of that lately  Cheesy

Just wanted to pop in to say:

Celebrate Hearts Celebrate Hearts HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate Hearts Celebrate Hearts

I hope you have a wonderful gilmore-filled day!!! And grey's is only 2 days away! I sent you a PM about this but I'll say it again anway, what do you make of the promo for thursday's epi?!

And Marlies, glad you're feeling better hun.  Kiss

Kiss and ((((hugs)))) to all the Sprees.
Sending you all good wishes ~~~

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10630 on: May 09, 2007, 03:19:46 pm »

::Hangs head in shame::

I have been ignoring my amazing spreeses. I'm sorry. But I have five regents (state tests), 3 finals, 1 AP exam, and an SAT II. Stress man, stress.

I just want to let you all know that even though we are looking death in the eye, I will not leave the forum. Gilmore Girls need not be for us to stay. We still share a passion for the show. (With the bold for DR for...er...can we talk about Unto the Breach?/Promo(Okay I know NO promo.)) I will be here just as much as I can, and I hope that most of you, okay ALL of you, will do the same.

Um yeah. Guess which loveable girl drove on a highway today? YOURS TRULY! My parents are petrified of me driving. :Smiley Hah. Perhaps my lead foot and slamming on the breaks has done nothing to calm their nerves.

OKay. I have to go study for my French Speaking Test tomorrow, and I want to browse the ORG a tad more. Love you all!!

Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10631 on: May 10, 2007, 08:52:14 am »

This is it. The moment you have all been waiting for. Sarah is taking off her maids costume.
I know I shouldn't double post, but I want to post more on the ORG, but wanted to share this special moment with my spreesey weeseys.  Grin I love you all. And here we go. 1 2 3..waitwaitwait.

Please don't consider this a star post. Consider it more of a special moment that I reserved for the best people on the ORG. Wink

Love you all. And today, Sarah will change her clothes for the first time in a while. Wink

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10632 on: May 10, 2007, 01:23:26 pm »

Hay Sprees!

How is it in SPREELAND?

Sorry I havent been around much, but this is my story... well im writing a story for Lit. and im not even hlfway done and its already 10 pages :s:S is that a good thing?? its basically about this girl whos sister has leukemia, and abut dealing about her death when she dies. its a very sad story.

ELIZABETH ♥
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10633 on: May 13, 2007, 11:21:19 am »

Hey Elizabeth!... Um nice story-- great... very sad... LMAO

Ugh NOTHING to talk about! talk to you all soon

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #10634 on: May 16, 2007, 10:08:43 am »

Hey Sprees

WHAT IS WRONG?
this thread was at the very bottom of the second page..in the general discussion area..how come guys? i am disappointed...
please post again...

oh and by the way: i think it is very important that our community stays close and active (no janich, not in that sense of the word)...officially there are no spoilers anymore
for me there are (i have not seen the last 7 episodes)..but still we are SPREES..we believe in being suprised...we should not stop posting here..please

And Marlies, glad you're feeling better hun.  Kiss

well..thanks...*hug*...

I'm sorry. But I have five regents (state tests), 3 finals, 1 AP exam, and an SAT II. Stress man, stress.
good luck with those...

This is it. The moment you have all been waiting for. Sarah is taking off her maids costume.
lol congrats...

i have been working loyally at the in for quite some time..i am looking forward to going to yale and becoming an alumnus

How is it in SPREELAND?
well..SILENT..but that is not my fault...

Hey Elizabeth!... Um nice story-- great... very sad...
i agree..sounds very sad..but i have personally also got a phase of writing sad short stories..at the moment..they used to be perfect and always had "happy endings"..i guess i am growing up..and i am basically learning that in our world..nothing is perfect...

sooks, i have finally seen "the notebook"..actually i bought it on dvd..i have also bought "elizabethtown" on dvd
so "the notebook" is very sad and very rokmantic..not a normal hollywood film..in my eyes..more serious and deep going..
i really like it..and i see why sarah likes it that much...i have already seen it twice since i bought it..
now "elizabethtown" was a very strange movie..but funny and good...still..i have to say it was unrealistic in a way..for me..and very strange...
cause i mean the guy's life (orlando bloom) starts getting really crappy..cause he invented a shoe...that was really bad..because of a shoe..all the stress because of a shoe..but oh well...i preferred the second half of the movie

have you finally seen "the queen"..if yes..were you disappointed..after having talked so much about it?
*hug from your movie-person*  Wink

angela, now how was your b-day? i want to know everything about it..

hope you are all fine
see i am graduating now..and i still get the time organised for you..
where are you guys?

marlies  Wink

ps: for people interested in photography..check out my new thread: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=7524.0

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: