GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 25, 2022, 02:48:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 2033076 times)
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10605 on: May 01, 2007, 05:48:13 am »

::wraps sprees in big hug::

Hi Everyone! i haven't been able to update recenetly.

Just some quick thoughts:
1.) Love to all of you-I hope that each and every one of you are doing good and are happy.
2.) No one here needs to lose weight.
3.) I want to lose weight.
4.) I'm giving up soda.
5.) I like thick&creamy lite yogurt.
6.) I'm in study hall.
7.) I want to work out.
8.) I hate working out in front of my skinny friends.
9.) I hate when skinny people complain that all jeans are to big for them. Thats a better burden to carry then having all jeans to small for my fat ass, IMO.
10.) No offense to you skinny people.
11.) My friend complains about that.
12.) Monkey, Monkey Underpants.

Since I want to lose some weight..healthy snack with some scrumptious water!!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:54:08 am by Fantasy » Logged

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10606 on: May 01, 2007, 07:13:45 am »

As promised Mel,i'm posting Smiley

You guys!You don't have to put chocolate or soda out of your diet,al you need to do is just limit your portion sizes of food!Its what I did to lose some initial weight before soccer,and i dropped 3 pounds in a week!Now I only eat healthy stuff and in small portions Smiley
Just a suggestion though.

Ok,so not much is happenin with me,my soccer team lost all four of the games this season,but we'll beat Willits and pomolita next time,i'm sure!
We have a home game on thursday so mabe i'll be able to pursuade my mom to take some pics for ya guys Smiley

(PS,do you guys like my new sig and avatar?I've become totally obsessed with Alias now I thought it would be appropriate.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 07:15:15 am by rorygilmoregirl93 » Logged

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #10607 on: May 01, 2007, 08:11:01 am »

Hey Sprees!!!

My internet wouldn’t work for a few days..*nightmare*..but today it was in the mood again to let me online..i guess it needed a break..cause I am always online..lol
Hmm 3 pages to catch up on..normally I only have to catch up on 1 or 2…ahh I cannot live without the net…ok…here we go..

Melissa, I would never rub it in….well my mother has been having a hard time..she is really sorry for hurting me..well it was bad actually..i was not allowed to bend my leg for 14 days..and I had a kind of brace on it..to make sure I would not bend it..when that came off everybody told me to “walk normally”..ha ha ha..how funny..it hurt tremendously…how can they expect my leg to work normally after not being used for 14 days…so after a lot of pain it gradually got better..i am now almost walking properly..but I cannot run yet and steps are still a problem..but I will manage…oh and they would not give me crutches..how nice of them.. Undecided

Hope you, the baby and Aaron are fine…waiting for more news
Love the new avatar  Wink

Angela, thanks..well it is a GREAT sig as Melissa the sigwonderwoman created it ,lovingly for me…have you noticed my new avatar?

Ali, nice dress..i like the matching shoes  Smiley

Laura, hey girl..
 Celebrate SUPER HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.. Celebrate
sorry I missed it..my internet is at fault..here..a pic just for you..

Brenda, ahh Matthew is really cute.. Smiley
Oh and where are my pm’s you promised to send?  Cry

Janich, where are you? I will start writing you a really long pm..in a minute..
*hug* to you..and sorry that my pm is taking so long.. Wink

Sarah, hey hello..oh I like your last thought: “monkey monkey underpants” lol

hope you are all well
*hugs* to all my friends here.sorry for not mentioning everybody..
i am a bit stressed today..so much to catch up on..

marlies  Wink

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10608 on: May 01, 2007, 01:24:33 pm »

Fantasy: YOU DO NOT NEEDA LOOSE WEIGHT! and I dont but i always gain it back in the fall because i slack so I DO!!

ELIZABETH ♥
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10609 on: May 01, 2007, 02:23:19 pm »

HI PEEPS!!

I missed you OH SO much! Hows it hanging? Gilmore Girls is just getting better & better I must say!Season 8- we're on our way!

Ookay so ill read everyones posts later but I only have 5 to catch u all up on ME- so that when I talk more you'll know and you won't be, what the is Steph talking about? Yup, we dont want that to happen.

Okay so first off, I got some new cd's new clothes, and stuff. I'm enjoying life.
Im studyin' hard for mi exams and even though its a month away itl just make studying for them later easier, so its not im knuckling down ...

Also im making a slide show for school- i need to its the most fun project ever. we need to make a slide show aout a tv show tht relates to real life and i chose gg. all i need left is quotes and stuff facts. any quotes that have a catchy slogan please PM me. thanks!

So back on me! Since i'm SO SPECIAL!! and you know you love me (gossip girl), so that makes you want to help me even MORE rite??

And you guys, DONT LOSE WEIGHT!! you guys needa accept who you are- although it doesnt hurt to be fit. I try and excersize a bit wen i have the time.

Okay thats about it. NOthings new cept missed ya all. so whats new with you

Steph

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #10610 on: May 01, 2007, 04:22:31 pm »

HELLO TO ALL!

I really have nothing to catch up on. And my last post was so long ago that it's probably a good 5-10 pages back and I really don't have the patients to go back and look for it. So I'm pulling a short post on y'all and I'll check in a little later to see if there is anything to catch up on. I really don't think there will be becuase you know, who wants to talk to me? I mean really?

Anyways, I hope all is well with everybody! And I'll talk to you later.

Happy Tuesday!
Hearts hugs and Kiss's to you all!
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #10611 on: May 01, 2007, 04:42:16 pm »

Ohhh, I just had to comment on this! So funny!
9.) I hate when skinny people complain that all jeans are to big for them. Thats a better burden to carry then having all jeans to small for my fat ass, IMO.
I'd rather have a fat ass than no ass! Cheesy Cool
Don’t worry about weight, girl! Plus, I wouldn't want to be so skinny that I can't find a pair of jeans that fit. Tongue Wink What the heck is IMO? Huh

I'm outta here! Kiss[/color]

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10612 on: May 01, 2007, 04:51:23 pm »

Don’t worry about weight, girl! Plus, I wouldn't want to be so skinny that I can't find a pair of jeans that fit. Tongue Wink What the heck is IMO? Huh

I had to quote on this, too. I'm one of those people who can't fit into jeans but for a different reason. The jeans these days fit me perfectly but my butt isn't... flat. [LOL] I mean, it's not huge but it's not tiny soooo I have trouble finding jeans that fit length wise and BUTT wise haha.

And I agree with you Brenda... HAVING AN ASS IS BETTER THAN NOT HAVING ONE! =D

Oh, and Sarah, all my friends [including me] are losing weight. We're not giving up food but we're eating healthier. By the end of the month, whoever lost the most weight [in a healthy way, like exercising and stuff] they get a cupcake. YAY. I'm winning cause of track, hehe.

Homework rhymes with soda jerk.

Hahahahahahhh.... okay, that was stupid.

I'll reply later! SORRY!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
dancer1012
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #10613 on: May 01, 2007, 04:53:43 pm »

And I proove my point..... Cry  Embarrassed  Undecided

*~*Mary*~*
<3 In love..
Brazilgirl
« Reply #10614 on: May 01, 2007, 06:05:42 pm »

Mary!!! I'l talk to you!! I'm in the same situation you are, it's been forever since I've been here that I don't even want to know how many pages I need to catch up on...
I don't have 1: the patience and 2: the will to go back and answer stuff that probably is not even important/interesting today...

So... how's life treating ya?
(I might not answer now cause I'm going to bed, but I'll reply as soon as I can... don't feel negleted!!*hug*)

And so the other people (who I care so much about, truly! Like my friend Avi says: I miss you like whoooooaaaaaaaa!!!) don't get jealous, here's a quick update on my life (if you still care):

1- graduated from college on April 13, one day after my birthday. People got drunk during the ceremony and one guy went to get his diploma holding a Playboy display  :Smiley
2- got drunk on the graduation party on the 14th and harassed my boss' younger and hot brother
3- made out with my boss' younger and hot brother during the party
4- got blocked on MSN by boss' younger and hot brother
5- decided that boss' younger and hot brother desn't deserve my time
6- started going out with a sweet guy and I'm really enjoying his company, but I don't wanna rush it like I did with my last boyfriend. The prefix EX before boyfriend explains why I don't want to rush it
7- last Friday was my last day on my job and I cried. I had worked there for two years, and the besides the fact that I fell for my boss, I also made some great friends that I'll miss not seeing everyday
8- holiday today so no work yesterday, so I went to the movies and saw Wild Hogs  Tongue
9- first day at my new job tomorrow... a little anxious
10- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you around,
Dri. Kiss
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10615 on: May 01, 2007, 06:19:46 pm »

I had to quote on this, too. I'm one of those people who can't fit into jeans but for a different reason. The jeans these days fit me perfectly but my butt isn't... flat. [LOL] I mean, it's not huge but it's not tiny soooo I have trouble finding jeans that fit length wise and BUTT wise haha.

And I agree with you Brenda... HAVING AN ASS IS BETTER THAN NOT HAVING ONE! =D

This is sure funny. I'm just gonna say that I'm an "ass-less" and in all honesty, I don't mind it at all. Once I found a place that has jeans that look good on me... well, thats the only place I buy jeans at anymore. So, it's all good.
I always thought it was kinda funny that it's just jeans that fit funny. I mean, there are other pants out there, and granted, they don't all fit everyone, but people typically have less trouble with that.. Or is it just because people buy less of anything that isn't jeans?

Anywho, that's my input.

Wanted to pop in and say 'ello to my wonderful friends. I have 3 weeks left of school, and I can't wait! So expect my super catch-up post to come then (or maybe a little after, I'm going to CA the weekend after school gets out- CAN'T WAIT!)

Um.. I've got projects and finals comin out of my YING-YANG, but it's all cool. All the more reason to look foward to summer.

I turn 16 can get my lisence in a week from today. Though, I have to take this class thing, so I might wait a few extra days..

Anywho..

Marlies I LOVE the icon too! You're just so full of wonderful pictures!

Rachel Hey friend! Did you get my text?

Everyone else-- I Hearts you big times! I'll be back to greet every single one of you in no time!
Until then, stay cool!
Hearts Ang

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #10616 on: May 01, 2007, 08:38:03 pm »

Hey Dri!! Your posts are right on; I dig them! Cheesy *gasp* Boss' son blocked you after you made out with him at the party!? Forget him, know what I'm saying? Cool Hmm, so whats the sweet guy's name? Oh yeah, take your time with this one! Especially if you're really into him and don't just want to get in his pants! Cheesy ...yet, I guess. Good luck with the new job! I hope all goes well with that. Smiley How was Wild Dogs? I watched Disturbia last Sunday (So sorry I watched it without you, Rachel! Sad Come on, you know how these long distance things go. It just won't work out! Wink Cheesy ) and missed the Jess Marathon that was on abc Family! Sad Congrats on graduating!! Celebrate Gift Hearts That's great! And I know how you say that you wish you never joined or something like that, but doesn't it feel great that you accomplished it? Smiley

lol I love you guys! Would it be conceited of me to say that I’m not ‘ass-less’ or 'flat-assed'? Since I’m talking about my own body? Huh

So where do you shop for jeans, Ang? I don't only have one place, but I do shop at Anchor Blue often. Three weeks left of school!? Shocked What!? I have like seven or eight! I'm testing right now, it's so lame. Tongue I took the science section today, and I'm not taking any kind of science this year. So they gave all the people who are not a Biology Exam, and I haven't studied Biology in a year! How do they expect us to do well on any test about something that we haven't studied in a year!? Huh So dumb, my school sucks. Tongue I didn't know any of the answers, and guessed on almost every one. Embarrassed Dang!
Ahh, gettin' the license are we? Celebrate You don't like to drive much though, huh? I still haven't even been taught! I was supposed to be after my fifteenth birthday but I'm already half way to my sixeenth. I've driven my sister's car down the street once and almost crashed it; that's about all my experience. Cheesy When is your birthday? I think it's soon...my senses are tingling. Haha, how lame. Grin Love you!

Heyyyy Pri! I thought you were dedicated to the OSPC? I was too, but long posts are drawn to me. Cheesy

Hi everyone else! Mary, especially. Smiley

-Brenda Hearts

Ps.
I'll catch up on everything soon! Kiss
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:40:01 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
dancer1012
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #10617 on: May 01, 2007, 09:21:38 pm »

Mary!!! I'l talk to you!! I'm in the same situation you are, it's been forever since I've been here that I don't even want to know how many pages I need to catch up on...
I don't have 1: the patience and 2: the will to go back and answer stuff that probably is not even important/interesting today...

So... how's life treating ya?
(I might not answer now cause I'm going to bed, but I'll reply as soon as I can... don't feel negleted!!*hug*)

And so the other people (who I care so much about, truly! Like my friend Avi says: I miss you like whoooooaaaaaaaa!!!) don't get jealous, here's a quick update on my life (if you still care):

1- graduated from college on April 13, one day after my birthday. People got drunk during the ceremony and one guy went to get his diploma holding a Playboy display :Smiley
2- got drunk on the graduation party on the 14th and harassed my boss' younger and hot brother
3- made out with my boss' younger and hot brother during the party
4- got blocked on MSN by boss' younger and hot brother
5- decided that boss' younger and hot brother desn't deserve my time
6- started going out with a sweet guy and I'm really enjoying his company, but I don't wanna rush it like I did with my last boyfriend. The prefix EX before boyfriend explains why I don't want to rush it
7- last Friday was my last day on my job and I cried. I had worked there for two years, and the besides the fact that I fell for my boss, I also made some great friends that I'll miss not seeing everyday
8- holiday today so no work yesterday, so I went to the movies and saw Wild Hogs Tongue
9- first day at my new job tomorrow... a little anxious
10- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you around,
Dri. Kiss

Hey Dri, yeah, I've had no time. And I should be getting to sleep here pretty soon. 6:00 in the morning comes pretty quick. Lifes alright, I have 30 some-odd days left of Jr.High and I only have like three days until dance team try-outs. My knee is killing me, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not. I still have actual things to do for dance and if I'm out of that I'm in some trouble.

Hey Dri!! Your posts are right on; I dig them! Cheesy *gasp* Boss' son blocked you after you made out with him at the party!? Forget him, know what I'm saying? Cool Hmm, so whats the sweet guy's name? Oh yeah, take your time with this one! Especially if you're really into him and don't just want to get in his pants! Cheesy ...yet, I guess. Good luck with the new job! I hope all goes well with that. Smiley How was Wild Dogs? I watched Disturbia last Sunday (So sorry I watched it without you, Rachel! Sad Come on, you know how these long distance things go. It just won't work out! Wink Cheesy ) and missed the Jess Marathon that was on abc Family! Sad Congrats on graduating!! Celebrate Gift Hearts That's great! And I know how you say that you wish you never joined or something like that, but doesn't it feel great that you accomplished it? Smiley

lol I love you guys! Would it be conceited of me to say that I’m not ‘ass-less’ or 'flat-assed'? Since I’m talking about my own body? Huh

So where do you shop for jeans, Ang? I don't only have one place, but I do shop at Anchor Blue often. Three weeks left of school!? Shocked What!? I have like seven or eight! I'm testing right now, it's so lame. Tongue I took the science section today, and I'm not taking any kind of science this year. So they gave all the people who are not a Biology Exam, and I haven't studied Biology in a year! How do they expect us to do well on any test about something that we haven't studied in a year!? Huh So dumb, my school sucks. Tongue I didn't know any of the answers, and guessed on almost every one. Embarrassed Dang!
Ahh, gettin' the license are we? Celebrate You don't like to drive much though, huh? I still haven't even been taught! I was supposed to be after my fifteenth birthday but I'm already half way to my sixeenth. I've driven my sister's car down the street once and almost crashed it; that's about all my experience. Cheesy When is your birthday? I think it's soon...my senses are tingling. Haha, how lame. Grin Love you!

Heyyyy Pri! I thought you were dedicated to the OSPC? I was too, but long posts are drawn to me. Cheesy

Hi everyone else! Mary, especially. Smiley

-Brenda Hearts

Ps.
I'll catch up on everything soon! Kiss

Hey Brenda. Hows it goin'? I haven't talked to you in a while. Not much time. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hello to you too Angela!

Hearts hugs and Kiss's
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
<3 In love..
funnybottoms
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #10618 on: May 02, 2007, 12:30:39 am »

Hi, I'm new to these boards but you can definitely add me as a spree!! I've always hated spoilers! I do everything I can to avoid seeing or reading spoilers for GG and General Hospital!  And it's really hard with General Hospital cause they always show those stupid commercials for like soap digest or whatever magazine that is... but anyways, the most I ever want to know is just whatever they show in the clips for next week that they show at the end of each episode, or whatever they show on the commercials... so my vote in the poll was "I watch promos."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:33:26 am by funnybottoms » Logged
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10619 on: May 02, 2007, 02:47:46 pm »

Just a quick check in with a definite short post. I apologize about it but it's finals time and by 2 o'clock PM next Friday I will be free!!! Until then, I won't be on here much.

I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes!!!! It made my day even better! It was a great birthday, one of the best ever! Thank you all again!  Kiss   Wink   Smiley

Would anyone want to start like a weight loss support group on here? We could like PM each other with questions, for a pick me up, progress, etc. I am looking to slim down over the summer and it would be great to have some friendly help! It's just a thougt...it seems like a good number of us on here are in the same looking-to-lose-wight-boat  Smiley

Take care everyone!!!
 Kiss and hugs to everyone!!

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: