GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 04:44:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1831996 times)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10545 on: April 12, 2007, 11:15:12 am »

Angela - How you been? Grey's is back next week! Tonight is a season 3 recap but I don't think I'm gonna watch it.

Kami - I'm with you. Guys do suck. Maybe not all guys but a majority of them do. Sorry that happened to you. Guys know that girls will fall for the sweet side of them. It's all a conspiracy!!! I've never seen the Notebook before. Everyone says it's so sad and its a really good movie. At least you got a good workout by picturing the sucky guy lol

Sarah - Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope it was a good one! I know what ya mean, looking at who's online and seeing a guest is looking at your profile....weird!!!!† And I agree, 8th grade is definitely easier than high school....and high school is definitely easier than college!† Cheesy

Dri - haha yep, the alarm clock excuse† CheesyWinkCelebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Happy Birthday!!!!!! Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate
I hope you have a fantabulous day!!
Congrats on the new job and graduation!!! What an exciting time for you! Those dresses sound gorgeous...can't wait for pictures!

Marlies - Glad you had fun in France! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry about your injury. How are you feeling? It sounds bad, I am not good with blood and all that stuff. I like it on Grey's Anatomy but I don't in real life† Cheesy† Feel better soon† Kiss† !!!!

Sooks - How you been? I know what you mean about missing a lot and trying to catch up...it is difficult. Thanks for the treats! They're yummy† Cheesy

Melissa - Congratulations!!!!! A little boy!!!! How great!!!† I hope you and hubby and baby are all well!!! Ahhh this is so great...a boy!!!

Me - I'm enjoying a slow week in terms of schoolwork, but next week it's gonna get CRAZY...again† :Smiley† It always seems like there aren't enough hours in the day. Nothing major going on in my life...kinda boring. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing† Cheesy My birthday is in 15 days!!! I'm gonna go home that weekend, spend my birthday with family and on Saturday my friends have a super secret thing planned. I will have no idea what it is until it happens. They're even gonna pick me up so it's even more of a surprise! When I get through next week a big weight will be lifted off of my back. I think I've decided to start exercising more and eating better. I have tried this many many times but I never had the motivation. I don't know what will make this time different then the others, but I definitely don't want to fail again† Undecided

I hope everyone had a great Easter and I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10546 on: April 12, 2007, 12:42:55 pm »

MELISSAA!!!!!! A baby BOY !!! Well I wz wrong- but that was my second guess lol!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! *runs around so exited* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Kami- Gd luck on ur math test! Math is my strongest subject so i wouldnt be worried if i were me- but you... well still GOOD LUCK!!! you'll go GREAT!!

As for ME... well the biggest news- speaking of babies is that MY AUNTS BABY WAS BORN!!!!! Its a girl... and I have a new cousin!!! ♥♥♥ XX I dont know her name personally because my mom jsut told me when i got home but seriously, I have a cousin whos younger than me!!! More babysitting!!! xxxxxxxx

Also im going to Blue Mountain- a ski resort... even tho the snow has all melted XX and ill be gone until Sunday- So the reason for this short post is becuase i still have to pack... XX////

Steph... CYZ SUNDAY!!!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10547 on: April 12, 2007, 03:42:05 pm »

Hiiiiiii =)

Kami- Iím glad that my posts make you laugh. Haha. YOU HAVENíT WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL? You should watch it! Itís one of those Ďmust seeí movies, although it is VERY cheesy. I meanÖ a boy and girl meet over winter break, the girl moves to the boyís school, they get close, they start dating, and they sing, sing, and sing. Amazing. =D
Well, for meÖ people arenít on early in the morning so I TRYYYY to read all the posts at that time. But, I have to go to school and stuff so BAD IDEA.
Track isÖ wow. Read my end post for more detail.
Yay you like my sig! Thanks! But, I changed my sig. Check out that thread labeled SEASON 8 NEWS. Itís depressingÖ so I might change my sig back to that Lauren Graham one.
Iím so sorry about your guy problem! If you give me his AIM, Iíll kick his butt for youÖ well, virtually of course. =) And your right, guys SO suck. Just last week, a guy talked to me and was acting all niceÖ 5 seconds later, he flicks me off. Well, I guess you kinda expect that from an immature middle schooler.
I love The Notebook. I watch it over and over again onlineÖ itís so sweet! Hearts

Brenda- I think Junior from Wildfire looks like a monkey, hehe.
Itís okay that youíre not on a lot. I guess it isnít your fault. I overreacted. Sorry!
Me and MICHAEL JACKSON?? Youíre crazy! I was kidding! =P
I didnít get to go to the island for Spring BreakÖ my dad apparently changed his mind at the last minute. Like I said, heís pretty randomÖ like me.
[[Monster]] is horrible! Iím serious. But the new baby is gonna be nothing like her, Iím gonna make sure of that. Wow, your sisterís boyfriendís sisterís son [[wow lol]] is pretty much the same as [[Monster]], except sheís not funny. I mean, heís flicks people off? JEEZ! =D Awww a six year old has a crush on Brenda! Thatís so cute. My old neighbor, who was 5, had a crush on me, too. It was so cute!
I absolutely adore Beauty and the Best. Itís the sweetest movie ever!
Yeah my graduation is in June but if I went graduation shopping that late, the dress styles would change. Like, it would be all slutty and scream whore. I really
donít wear those kinda stuff.
Your dad and my mom would be best friends cause my mom is obsessed with the lottery stuff. She goes crazy over buying tickets and the most weíve ever won was like 10-15 dollars. Haha!
Read my last post to find out about the baby!

Laura- You love baking? ME TOO! One of my hobbies! It was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate chip cookies inside. Soooo it was pretty much a chocolate fudge cake, lol.
For track, Iím gonna do 2 running events and 1 field event. Iím more of a runner than a jumper.
Thanks about the cousin! Read my end post to find out everything!
Are you in college? Cause you mentioned that you miss high school. Is it hard? Iím pretty freaked about college!

ANGEEEEEEELLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ö.Hi. =)

DRI- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!! Tell us all about it!
CCD stands for Christian Childrenís Doctrine. Or in other words, religious school.
Yeah we gave my mommy a Mercedes for her birthday. She was pretty psyched, too. And since you said you wanted a Mercedes for your birthday, I shall give it to you.

Just imagine itís real and youíll be happy. =)
I almost got a detention cause I came in 7 minutes late to class. Ahhh well, I was helping a friend with her homework and I didnít even notice the time pass by! Fortunately, the teacher forgot. Whew.
Congrats on GRADUATING!
Congrats on CHANGING YOUR JOBS!
Congrats on TURNING 24!
=D

Marlies- Aw Marlies! You donít have to be embaressed! I wouldíve thought Teal was a guy too if I were in your position!
Congrats on your end exams! =)
Just wondering, but where did you get that dress from the picture? Itís so pretty! I promise I wonít STEAL it! =D

Melissa- CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY BOY! That is soooooo cute! Iím so proud of you! Continue telling us every step that you take, okay? And post here once in a while so we know your ALIVE! =D

Is this considered a long post? I hope not. Cause I don't consider it that long. =D

Well, I have a new god sister! Her name is Savannah and she's the cutest little thing I've ever seen! She's has the biggest eyes ever! ADORABLE! My mom held her yesterday and Savannah just started crying like crazy. My mom handed her off to me and she stopped crying and went to sleep. Hahahahahh she likes MEEE more! =D

I got in the NJHS! It stands for the National Juniors Honor Society. It's for people who have a GPA above 3.75, participate in class, and all that junk. I'm so happy! And for my present, I might be getting a basketball hoop! [[Also as my comfirmation present.]] We sorta need it cause the backboard broke, haha.

Track. One word to describe it... TIRING! On Monday, we ran a 400k track 2 times, and ran another mile. On Tuesday, we ran around a 400k track 3 times and then the coach timed us on our speed for a quarter of a mile. My time was 37 seconds. I don't like the track coach. He's so strict! At the end of the practice, he's like "Run 2 more 400k's." Was he SERIOUS? We were exhausted! But, we did anyway and I fortunately wasn't the last one. I was sorta in the middle. Then on Wednesday, we just practiced Shot Putt, High Jumps, and Long Jump. I think I might be doing High jumps for the meet.

I think that's it for me! BYEEEE!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10548 on: April 12, 2007, 03:50:09 pm »

I haven't gotten to updateing yet, and won't for some time. If ever.

I send my love and best wishes to all of you. I have to go and help my dad make dinner.  :Smiley

I think Junior from Wildfire looks like a monkey, hehe.
Are you NUTS??? ::Looks between ears and sees nothing:: Hah. I am KIDDING!!! Really. I know there is a brain in there somewhere, its just missing its hot guy radar. Tongue, kidding again. We can all have our own opinions. Cheesy
And I hated TRACK for the record. Tongue

Okay now I really should go help. Kiss

Sarah

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #10549 on: April 12, 2007, 07:51:05 pm »

Hello to all in Spreeland. Kiss

Well, I guess I just wanted to say that my brother's baby boy was born today and I am officially an aunt!! I witnessed the last ten minutes of the birth and it is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen; however, a miracle at the same time. Smiley They are going to name him Matthew. I only seen the baby for a couple seconds after he was all cleaned up but I hear that he looks just like my brother. Smitten I can't wait to hold him! We didn't have a camera though, it sucked. I only had my phone and I couldn't get a good shot. I recorded a little bit but you can only hear not see (I was behind a curtain at the time Cheesy ); all you hear is yelling and "Push, push!". Tongue Well, I'm extra excited about this whole aunt thing! Smiley

I'll catch up later, I just wanted to tell you guys because it was some pretty big news to me. Hearts
My day:
It was really windy today, I felt like I was gonna fly away. I'm sure Kami knows what I'm talking about. Um, I went to eat at that huge pizza slice place again. I love it, but the girl that works there makes me want to beat her down. She always claims that she doesn't have Ranch dressing! (Haha, that's not even a big deal, huh?) Liar, Liar, pants on fire! Cheesy I can understand if it's once in a while, but every time? Next time if I don't get it I will have no choice but to be spontaneous! (LOL Janich Wink ) In other words: No Dressing = Fight Cheesy And that's all because the rest of the day was spent at the hospital. I was watching Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader not too long ago, and that's all I guess. (I'm about to go watch Never Been Kissed) I am currently in love with Because of You by Ne-Yo! Hearts† Love you guys!
Xs and Os Grin
-Brenda Hearts

And...Dri,
Kiss Hope you had a good one!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 10:33:52 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Janich O
« Reply #10550 on: April 13, 2007, 08:38:23 am »

Melissa:
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10551 on: April 13, 2007, 07:38:07 pm »

I like your sig Janich,i'm rooting to teach him soccer Smiley
Of course Melissa will be an awesome mother!I have complete faith in her Smiley

seeing as not many people have posted since I have last......an update on my life...
well one of my friends,Ester, came to school totally wasted yesterday.She was being hilarious but had drank 2 big bottles of Rum so didn't sober up fast.
I looked out for her,I am hoping her hangover today wasn't too bad Cheesy
as for other things...not much.My soccer team lost in Anderson Valley,1-0.I could've scored two goals if the boys had passed it to me,but being boys they are ball hogs (taht and the coach told them not to)
*sigh*
Hope your guy's day is great!

UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10552 on: April 15, 2007, 08:48:38 am »

Happy Sunday Sprees! Sort of sad and lonely here bcuz not much ppl are posting but its all good. all good.

Steph, your a cousin- well you have a new one! Congrats!

Brenda, your a AUNT!!! yeah you!!! Whats his name?

Me... well not much going on here. spent the day doing hmw =(

ELIZABETH ♥
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10553 on: April 15, 2007, 11:10:21 am »

Im baaaccckkkk frooommm skii ressorrttingg!!!!!! Errr more known as vacation.

Its so amazing! We actually WENT SKIING!!! and its APRIL!!!! its amazing!!! and full day ski passes were only $20!!!! But i only went for half a day bcuz my cousins dance competition xx... she danced in 5 dances like 2 each day and it was really fun. The dances were amazing I must say. The studio I go to did really well but I missed SO much here- I wish I brought a laptop xx (this was copied and pasted from the other thread i wrote it in) The costumers were really amazing too! There was this one costume where it was called tea party reunion (for MT- musical theatre) and they dressed up in costumes like you see a carnivals, like daffy duck, minny, the wizard of oz's dorthy and stuff. it was really funny.

The dances were on till 8-9 Thursday To Sunday so I got to miss 2 days of school. Im actually sort of mad that i missed it because i missed alot of important stuff but ill get my bf Jordana to catch me up tonight when she comes over!

I also saw my new cousin!!!. She's SO cute!!! Sadly tho i only got to see her for a bit because i spent most of the days in the theatre and she cried alot- like most babies. I sspent about 4 hours + per day in the theatre and she slept alot. YES ITS A SHE!!! and that makes 1 more girl. So now it's what??? UM 11 cousins girls and only 4 boys HAHAHAHAHA!!! u gotta lv it!!!

Oky now to reply to other peoples posts...

&& Brenda; Yeahh about that witnessing thing, GROSS!!! but in the end, im sure you've learned never to watch again. I think ill see it when its alll clean!!! And congratulations your a AUUNT!!! Matthew will be proud to have you as an aunt... and you will make an amazing aunt!

&& Pri; Wow alot of babies LOLLOL. Now all we need is Melissas!!! Congrats Pri!!

&& Sooks; YOur thought of the day is SO true! BE OPEN MINDED!!!

&& MY THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

(boys/men PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENSE...)

God created MEN 1ST becuz it needed a rough draft

Adios!!! Farewell!!!

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #10554 on: April 16, 2007, 06:57:11 pm »

Hello everyone,

I'm also back, from the very large black hole that I have fallen into. Yeah, I'm ok. I'm pulling a short post on all of you for a few reasons, the first on being, one I have no idea what's going on this side of the thread world. And two, because I'm a completely boring person and I have nothing exctiting to say, such as going skiing (ah-hum, Dybbi...) Anyways, that just shows how boring I am. well, I guess I could go on for a little while about my spring break trip to Washington D.C., Philly and New York. But I'm pretty sure y'all don't want to hear about that so you know I won't even go there. So how is everyone else? What's going on in your world?

Hearts hugs and Kiss's
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10555 on: April 17, 2007, 08:19:40 am »

Wow that Virgina Tech shooting.. scary or what?? What is also really creepy is how its been called "the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history." Undecided 32 people killed.. more than the Columbine shooting. But I don't think the shooters were all identified? I know I saw that one killed himself after everything, but.. damn. Very sad.

Brenda, HAHA I laughed about what you said on witnessing your new nephew being born. I'm sure it is an.. interesting sight but at the same time a very beautiful thing! I mean cause its new life and all. lol. But congrats on becoming a new aunt! Oh and I know exactly what you mean about that wind..! Crazy. And I HATE when its windy. I was in math class that day last Thursday when it was super windy and it was so loud outside a bunch of us kept looking up from our tests and just staring out the window at the trees.

Steph, congrats to you as well on your new cousin! And I'm glad you had fun skiing. Someday I would love to try skiing/snowboarding... hm.

Thanks guys for agreeing with me about guys. My problem is still kind of.. ugh and something else happened that has just made my guy issue worse.

I can't believe there's a new GG tonight. Seems like its been forever for some reason.. lol. And Grey's Anatomy is coming back as well! Woot! Lost is actually getting good in my opinion.. and for anyone here who watches Lost, there is supposed to be a big secret from season 1 that is going to be revealed by the end of this current season. Maybe the question of "where are they??" Who knows.
Anyways, gotta go get ready to hop on the treadmill.

Miss you all!! I haven't posted on the ORG in some time.. Sad

Hearts
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:23:48 am by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10556 on: April 17, 2007, 11:55:32 am »

I just wanted to take a minute to have a moment of silence for the victims of the shooting at Virginia Tech, though a am the only one right now...whatever. Its the thought that counts.
When you read this post, please take a moment to think of them, and all the victims of any shooting.

Thats what I'm posting about today. I just can't belive all of these shootings. The one that upset me most was the Amish shooting.

I have met some Amish, and the family I met was so nice. They were related in some way to the children who died. We are planning some get togethers some time this summer. I saw some drawings of their schoolhouse, and it is adorable. This Amish children are so sweet, they are so innocent, and haven't become hardened like many of the youth today. The children were so nice and I just can't see how anybody could shoot anybody else. No matter what the circumstance. (Well, self defense.)
What made me mad was all the pictures of the Amish. Most, if not all, Amish do not believe in having their pictures taken, I don't know why, but they don't. And here are pictures of them being splayed across the front of People magazine.  Undecided

I guess this whole thing has kind of shaken me, the Columbine shooting, now what will become infamous, the Virgina Tech shooting. ::shudders::

---------------------------------------------

Now for some hugs and kisses to everyone here, sorry you had to listen to my rant.  Embarrassed Lips Sealed

But on a happier note, since we can't change the past, a new Gilmore Girls is on tonight, and its the one where.....  Lips Sealed   Wink Gotcha. Kidding. I'm not saying anything, except I'm excited. (Duh, what GG fan isn't!!)
I notice our board has been slow latley. Not complaining, just an observation.
Ahh! Its fourth quarter, and you all know what that means. STRESS! So I might be just poping in and not updating on people unless I feel I need to. Just know that I love all of you. I'm going through a rough patch with everything right now, so I'll stop by here and vent every so often. But I will try to talk to each and every one of you soon. Kiss

Love Love Love.
-~-~-~-> Sarah Hearts

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10557 on: April 17, 2007, 02:22:52 pm »

The Virgina Tech shootings are so scary,it really makes you wonder how crazy people wil get.
It always kills me to think,that those kids,never woke up thinking "wow,I bet i'm gonna die today".They probably didn't even get time to react.
Its happened before at our high school here,3 girls were shot.But,I supose that was mabe...10 years ago?
Its really scary.

Kami~You're so lucky!A few minutes ago my mom and I were talking about how much we want to soo season 3 of Lost  Grin
But of course I don't wanna know which question is answered!
My thougth is,that it could be "How did the others get here?"
unless thats been cleared up of course Cheesy

UmustBe

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10558 on: April 17, 2007, 06:02:13 pm »

So hey guys! FOr those who do not know me, im Elizabeth. I am really sorry i havent been around but ill catch u up sometime or another... someday... someway. I am off to watch HOUSE but im between commmercials Ill come back and check up on you and maybe up date my post. Been busy- homework, stuff... things...

Hope taa come on soon more often.

eLIzabeth

PS. my nickname is Lizzy FYI

ELIZABETH ♥
loganluvr

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #10559 on: April 18, 2007, 10:08:59 am »

I live in TN but my boyfriend goes to Virginia Tech Embarrassed. He is okay though Undecided

Oy with the poodles already
Monkey monkey underpants
"Take the Porsche home and keep planning Asia"-Logan
Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: