GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 03:26:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1829925 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10515 on: April 02, 2007, 11:50:13 pm »

Well I did it once again.. I procrastinated way too much with this thread. I really can't go back and catch up so for now I am just going to post a little hello, along with some updates on me and then hopefully on my next post, actually have some replys from the past. Of course if there is anything that I feel the need to reply to.

Things for me since the middle of last week have been.. !%&#@!*^!!!!! Though I'm doing wayyy better then I was last Wednesday night. I spent the weekend at my cousins (who is also my best friend) to try and just get my mind off things (which of course didn't really happen since my mind is constantly racing with stuff 24/7) but still, things did pick up for me and now I'm back to my normal, somewhat happier mood.

As of now I'm very comfy in bed and trying to get around the ORG more and post! I don't even remember the last post I made and in what thread... Plus now is my favorite time to be here cause it isn't that packed. Wink lol I mean of course I love when everyone is here but usually at times when I have to catch up it makes it really easier.

Oh! You won't believe this... the other day I pluged in my iPod to the computer to add some songs and decided to check my song list and see what songs I've been listening to the most. Now I already know that I have played the song Dance Inside by the All-American Rejects many, many times on my iPod but when I saw the song count for it I almost fell over. I have listened to that song 182 times.. seriously. That's just crazy to me. Grin

Well I'm off to go catch up with other things and with my people!
Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10516 on: April 03, 2007, 01:40:44 am »

Hey all Sprees!

As always I have been away far tooo long and it is now hard to catch up but oh well LOL.  A few things to say and catch up on.  Well I am moving house with my Mum this week, but I am only going to be living with her for two months before I move to Sydney, Australia! I can't wait I am going to live with one of my best friends over there.  Also my birthday is on Monday! Which is gonna be awesome.

Part of my birthday present was a tattoo.  It didnt hurt as much as I thought it was going to.  Its of a musical note and it looks awesome once it heals I will post a pic of it for you all to see.  The other part of my gift is a keyboard (piano) which is cool cause then I can continue to write my music.

Well thats all for now back sooner rather then later I hope

Rina

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10517 on: April 03, 2007, 02:49:12 pm »

Like Kami and Rina, I have procrastinated too much with my catch up post that I said I would do a couple pages back. There is too much to catch up on and I have a busy week (up until Thursday afternoon). I apologize for not replying to everyone† Cry† †I send you all hugs and good vibes!!!

Today I overslept and missed a class Angry† My alarm went off at 8:15 and I always hit snooze, but I guess I accidentally turned it off. I fell back asleep and woke up at 10:30...30 minutes after my class started† Censor Wall Smash Censor† Nothing important was going on but it makes me mad...it was Italian class and I looove Italian.

My next class we were getting a test back that I did not want to see ever again. I thought for sure I failed because I had no idea what I was talking about. Luckily and thankfully, to my surprise I got a B- !!!!! It definitely improved my day† Smiley

I had another class after that but now I am a free bird (no classes) til Thursday. I have a test on Thursday that I have to study for all day tomorrow because I need to get a good grade on it. Tonight I have a soccer game. Me and a bunch of friends signed up for indoor intramural soccer. Our first game was last week but the team didn't show up† Cheesy sooo I guess tonight is our official first game....unless the other team doesn't show up again† :Smiley† †

I am going through Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy withdrawal.... I hate re-runs!!! Thank goodness for DVDs Nod

I go home this weekend for Easter so I am quite excited!!!!! And it's my birthday month!!!! My birthday is April 27th...24 more days Celebrate Celebrate

I hope everyone is doing well and sorry for† the selfish post† Embarrassed† I will be better at my timing of posts† Cheesy

Hearts
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:51:18 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #10518 on: April 04, 2007, 12:26:00 am »

Wow lots of procrastinating going on around here Shocked.  Is it contagious? Wink

Kami:  Aww hun why were you sooo sad?  Nothing major I hope!  I'm glad you're feeling better anyway and if per chance you are still down this should cheer you up a little.  It would appear the co-ordination thing doesn't skip generations.  Ethan (my 3 year old) had an unfortunate mishap yesterday.  He was playing with his brother and another little friend, turned around to run away from them and went bang!! Bam Pow, straight into the glass door. Cheesy  Porr little thing was a bit stunned for a sec...you know that should I laugh or cry moment.  Then he saw me practically peeing my pants and burst into tears.  I felt horrible for laughing, but damn it was funny.

Well I'm off to go catch up with other things and with my people!

You have people Shocked.  How do you get people? Why haven't I got people?  I want people!!!!! Cheesy Kiss

Rina: So not long til you move to the most beautiful country in the world!  How exciting for you.  Are you even in the slightest bit nervous?  Such a huge life change.

Laura: Congrats on the better than expected exam results.  High Five.  And if you've been readin Heidi's soapbox at all, apparently the new trend is to have a birthday month!  Not just a single day.  So please be wishing for season 8 of GG.  The power is in your hands Cheesy.

Pri:  Hun I'm sure you knew about my kids.  Well just in case you're telling the truth and we never talked about it Cheesy, I have two boys.  Jackson is 6 and Ethan is 3.

Well I have not much to report at the moment.  My other little baby (Ruby the dog) got her needles today and is really sad. Other than that, my life is all about Mandate'ing.  Vote vote vote!! Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10519 on: April 04, 2007, 08:10:14 am »

Hey all! Just a quick update because I'm in class.

Laura-Sorry that you missed class. But you could have missed the whole day! I woke up one day at 5pm, and I'd fallen asleep at 10PM. It was awful. I hated it. Italian. "Ciao Bella!" Thats all I know. And I like Italian food. Tongue. B-!! WOO! Thats AMAZING! Um yeah! Guess who got a 77 on her biology test?! MEMEMEME! I was happy. Tongue. Happy early birthday! And woo for Easter! Which is also my birthday Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Woot!

Oops. I have homework to do. More on y'all later.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:16:14 am by Fantasy » Logged

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10520 on: April 04, 2007, 08:09:39 pm »

Quote from: Janich
Yey!!! ... o, were I suppose to run screaming away?
Well, if I were wearing Michael Jackson's nose... then yeah. But I wasn't so it's all good. =)

If I were going for my first male, I would find someone else
Like Michael Jackson? Sometimes I just can't tell if he's a guy or a girl. Maybe his moon walk turns you on?

If ever we find our selves at the same place, we'll find somewhere we can take etch other
Well, see, I know what YOU look like but you don't know what I look like. Sooo I think if I find you then we can go. Oh, and Michael Jackson. Can't forget him!

Quote from: Sarah
Pri-Huh. How did you know I was going to do that? *whacks with pretty stick.* I have braces too, so I can totally sympathize with you. They aren't coming off until AUGUST! Grrrr. I liked my Health class. (Which we learned Sex Ed.. Okay. I know. Dirty!) Lol. But the calss was just fun, I made some good friends in that class. And this one guy who people keep saying were together but its just not like that. We are really just friends. Anywho, little bit of a ramble there. My fun facts are always right. Well, I don't know that but they sure are fun.  Thanks for saying I'm a good sister. About the fight too, I told her cause I wanted to talk to someone who knows me really well, and she said she would fight her herself if she ever did anything again. (She wanted to do something now but I asked her not to. I have to try and figure this out on my own first.) Well, she said it with a few more obscenities. . The human body. AWKWARD!! Hah. With the 'rents. Teehee. Hah. Don't worry. You can be an OSPCer one day. You have to have the skill of us. Though Sprees are apparently known for our long posts. Which we should still at least try to manage right?
I'm physic. =) August?? That's sooner than me! I take them off in 2 more years! My health class is really fun cause of the guys there, they just get grossed out and it's hilarious. But, it's still disgusting. I know it's all natural but... ew. Aw, your sister's nice. It's good that she wants to protect you, but I don't know what more fighting would do to help? Oh yes, the Human Body was HORRIBLE! GOD! It's like SHOWING your parents yourself naked. You'd never do that. Ugh. I think I might be making long posts once in a while. But, I'm trying not to. Compared to my other posts, this is relatively short! =D

Quote from: Mary
Ah, I'm sorry. Thank you! I know I haven't talked to alot of people in REALLY LONG TIME, including you. Um, maybe, I honestly have no idea. I do alot of dissapearing... But you know it could have been. I hope to talk to you later...

ME:, I leave for WASHINGTON D.C. tomorrow!!! OMG I'm so exctitied!!! I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm really tired!
MARY! Did you know your name means virgin? Sorry, GG season 1 flashback. Ohhhh Tristan... sigh. I know what you mean about the disappearing stuff. If you look back, I probably made like 5000000 catch-up posts. Takes FOREVER to do! Tell us how Washington DC was!!

Quote from: Steph
Marryyy~ My dear girl ; I love your sigge. Who made it??
I know it isn't my place to answer this but her sig was made by Melissa. [[MasBYUgal]] The sig GODDESS. =D

Quote from: Kami
As of now I'm very comfy in bed and trying to get around the ORG more and post! I don't even remember the last post I made and in what thread... Plus now is my favorite time to be here cause it isn't that packed.  lol I mean of course I love when everyone is here but usually at times when I have to catch up it makes it really easier.

Oh! You won't believe this... the other day I pluged in my iPod to the computer to add some songs and decided to check my song list and see what songs I've been listening to the most. Now I already know that I have played the song Dance Inside by the All-American Rejects many, many times on my iPod but when I saw the song count for it I almost fell over. I have listened to that song 182 times.. seriously. That's just crazy to me.
I know what you mean. Whenever I wanted to make a catch-up post, more people kept posting and I'd always say "STOP! I'M TRYING TO REPLY TO ALL YOUR STINKIN' POSTS!" Buuuut apparently, no one can read my mind, haha. You're probably thinking that about me right now. =D 182 times?? Woooowwww I mean, that song is great but THAT'S A LOT! Hahaa! My highest was We're All In This Together by High School Musical... 70 times. Lol, pathetic, I know. But, I know the dance so it's kind of a good workout. Although, when I dance infront of my brother, he thinks I'm retarted cause I'm dancing with no music on. [[The music only goes through the headphones.]]

Quote from: Rina
Part of my birthday present was a tattoo.  It didnt hurt as much as I thought it was going to.  Its of a musical note and it looks awesome once it heals I will post a pic of it for you all to see.  The other part of my gift is a keyboard (piano) which is cool cause then I can continue to write my music.
Rich bitch! Wink Blahhhhh you're so lucky! You play the piano? That's so cool! How many songs have you written?

Quote from: Laura
Our first game was last week but the team didn't show up   sooo I guess tonight is our official first game....unless the other team doesn't show up again 
Wowwwwww they didn't show up? What, were they scared or something? =D

Quote from: Caryn
Pri:  Hun I'm sure you knew about my kids.  Well just in case you're telling the truth and we never talked about it , I have two boys.  Jackson is 6 and Ethan is 3.
I honestly didn't know that! Either you didn't tell me or I have memory loss. Hmm... Awwww I love little kids. =)

Nothing new for me...

I baked a cake for my mommy's birthday...

I'm joining the track team...

My grandma's here...

My new cousin's born tomorrow...

I don't understand math at all...

Geography makes me barf...

I almost got a detention but the teacher forgot about it...

And that's it! =D

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #10521 on: April 04, 2007, 08:40:01 pm »

I'm here!
Sorry,but I can't catch up now,its too much.
But I hope to try harder here on out!I said taht last time though Sad
So how long has it been....a while huh?
Well,not much happens around here,so I don't have much to report,
except for hugs and kisses and love to you all!
And where has Melissa gone to?

LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10522 on: April 05, 2007, 07:02:49 am »

*gasp*  GG fans after my own heart!

I didn't know there were actually so many people who hated spoilers as much as I do.  My sister thinks I'm nuts, so it's good to know that at least I'm not alone!  ...Not that I'm calling you all nuts.  Because that would, you know, be calling myself nuts, and I'm just not ready for that step yet.  Wink

Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now, and just say 'Tata!'

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #10523 on: April 05, 2007, 11:53:29 am »

CARYN! Ohmigosh. That story about poor little Ethan was by far the funniest thing I've read so far today. You sooo made my day! I was seriously burst out laughing and didn't stop till after reading your whole post. It still makes me smile just to think about! I'd feel bad too if I had been there laughing my ass off, but that is just too funny. Thanks for making my day! Kiss *whack!*
I really don't think I should get into why I was sad but just to let ya know I am doing better. Smiley

Pri, as usual you make me laugh when reading your posts. I know 182 times is beyond a lot for one song. I hadn't even realized it was that much! I have yet to see High School Musical but I do know of that "we're all in this together.." song! From commercials and stuff. HAHA your brother thinks you're retarded cause it looks like you're dancing without music. That's funny, I can so picture you like that!
Oh and that's true about trying to post when more and more people keep making a new post! lol it makes it much more confusing! That's why I like being here late at night. Grin
Way to go for joining track! Keeping in shape is good. Speaking of which, I'm about to hop on the treadmill in a few. Oh! and I love your sig! Lauren is so amazingly stunning in each of those shots. (Like always..)
And congrats on the new cousin! Smiley

I see Rina and Laura are just like me with the whole procrastinating thing.. (hello to the two of you, by the way!)

And much love and hello to everyone else. *hugs*

This week is my break and yesterday I just realized the amount of homework I have due next week plus a math test.. I actually started my work yesterday or else I'd end up being super stressed about it over the weekend. Plus I have to get at least a B on my math test.

Talk to yall later.
Hearts

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10524 on: April 05, 2007, 02:34:31 pm »

I see Rina and Laura are just like me with the whole procrastinating thing.. (hello to the two of you, by the way!)

And much love and hello to everyone else. *hugs*

This week is my break and yesterday I just realized the amount of homework I have due next week plus a math test.. I actually started my work yesterday or else I'd end up being super stressed about it over the weekend. Plus I have to get at least a B on my math test.

Talk to yall later.
Hearts

Im a bit on the procrastinating thing myself OMG! Tomorrow is a PA day so I hope to be on mre often, but FAT CAHNCE!!! i have my homework and UGH- my mom has lots of reports to do- so maybe Saturday.

Saturday I have my cousins bowling bday party... So Saturay ill write a HUGE post and catch up.

Im really sorry about not being around much. I know how much u mis me  Wink

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 02:36:14 pm by steph_ » Logged

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #10525 on: April 05, 2007, 05:33:35 pm »

This isnít going to be an OSPC post. Itís cool anyway. Grin (Some of it was written days or about a week ago. Smiley )†

Dri, hello. Grin
So I've noticed some things have changed around here...† One day it's all about long posts and no pictures now it's the other way around ... well, since I'm not one to care for fashion† Tongue I won't follow the rules! haha
Heck yeah!! Let's keep it old school! Cheesy High Five [AHH! I just dropped my iPod for the millionth time! Angry ]
Brenda! Yay!! You like my posts! I feel special!† Kiss
Oh, you won't believe about the hot brother! On Monday like 5 minutes after I left the office who showed up?? HIM!!! ... So yeah, I missed my chance of seeing him. I'm so bummed† Sad
Yeah, doing stupid things (like falling off chairs and walking into screen/glass doors) are always funny.
Oh! And I've added you on MSN! Hope to catch ya soon!
I do love your posts! They're entertaining, I love it. Smiley That sucks, she probably didn't call you because she wanted to have 'alone' time with him. Cheesy I don't blame her, I might have done the same thing...would you have called her if he came to the office? Wink Why does traffic suck on Fridays? Because everyone's just leaving work and going to meet with their lovers, but their wives don't know about it. Cheesy Haha, I don't know why really. No, I don't think I've ever had a crush on someone just because of their voice. This one guy that I talk to at camp is cute, and his voice is...normal, I guess. But on the phone he thee sexiest and deepest voice ever!! It's so funny because in person it's nothing like that! It's weird. So yeah, voices can mislead you. Cheesy Prince who? Had his hands where? Haha! I donít wish that was me, but itís funny that you do. Cheesy Cool-cool. I must see a picture of this dude though. Well, Iíll talk to you soon. Kiss Any news on the bossí brother? What is his name?

Hey Sarah. I sent you a pm about that whole choking/fighting/'friends' drama. I still can't believe that! Angry *ginormous hug* Woo, if I was there I would have beat the big crazyhead!! Fight Before I get worked up and fly all the way to -where do you live again? Cheesy - ________, I'll stop now. I got your reply, and I'm glad that you're feeling better about the whole situation. Here's some extra to put a smile on your face, or your jaw on the ground. Wink
I donít think heísÖoutrageously gorgeous, Cheesy but that was the best picture I could find of him. I thought the no shirt thing would work like a charm for sure! Turn that frown upside down. Kiss
I was just at the barn, and me and my friends were sitting in the tack room talking.
Haha! I'm so slow, I sat here and reread this at least three times trying to understand what "room talking" was. Cheesy Okay, you were sitting in the tack room, talking. Cheesy Got it, it won't happen again. Grin
Brenda-Your lucky number one today. That was an AMAZINGLY long post right there. And I just had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. That picture of him is FRIGGIN AMAZING! Yes, friggin amazing. It surpasses plan amazing. I'm whacking you for that *pretty stick.* Well. I did used to play hockey, and I was a decent player. But then I was offered the dream of my life to lease a horse, and I had to choose. I chose the horse. But I do miss playing hockey a great deal. I saw the Hills Have Eyes. It was soOOO disturbing. I almost couldn't take it. So, naturally, I'm seeing the second one.† TongueGrin. Hah. I can't wait. You'll have to tell me how it is, because I can't afford to go to the movies right now. Movie tickets here are upwards of $8.50 for an adult. Its insanity I tell you! Pure craziness. At this cute little movie theater near my friends camp, the tickets were only $3. And food was cheap man. Then it closed due to something. I don't know why. Thank you for the early happy birthday. Yeah. Birthday's aren't really celebrated to much in my family. It's more of heres a gift and cake now leave me the heck alone. Me and my mom have a very strained relationship. I want a digital camera for my birthday, so you all get to see me post pictures of me doing crazy things. Tongue. I have like 5 minutes so I should update on the others.† Kiss
I'm number one, luck has nothing to do with it. Cheesy Just kidding, just kidding! Smiley I don't think I would be very good at Hockey. I've never tried it, but I don't think I would be. I don't really play sports. I mean, if my family's playing basketball or something, then I join in but I don't play on a team or anything. Well, it sounds like you love your horse a lot and that's nice too. I've riden a horse a few times, but that's only at camp. Speaking of camp, I got my papers the other day! (Haha, sounds like I'm saying I'm officially an American Citizen. Cheesy ) I always get excited when they come in the mail because that means that it's time for camp again! I love it, I think I'm going July 22-28. I can't wait!! Celebrate Hearts Your birthday is almost here! Your sig is telling me four more days. I didnít even realize that Easter was that close until I thought about it. Iím thinking of having a little celebration at Chucke E. Cheese for my birthday this year for old time sake. Cheesy Grin (Beside that big party my mom is urging me to have. :Smiley ) I watch The Hills Have Eyes 2 on Sunday! Finally, and I thought it was pretty good. My sister and cousin strongly disagree, but I liked it. I love scary movies, and since the first one was so disturbing for you, yet you want to watch the newest one, naturally, I assume you do too. Right? Nice, I love you! Cheesy High Five The first scene makes it seem like itís going to be really scary and disturbing, but it wasnít all that bad. I thought the first one was better though. Over here itís ten dollars a ticket for an adult! Thatís flippiní expensive, and the food, oh donít get me started on the food! Cheesy Alright, I look forward to seeing those pictures. Smiley

Hey Pri! First of all, Iím sorry that I havenít been keeping up with my promise. Sad I will be on more often, I PROMISE-PROMISE!! Kiss Secondly...
Well, if I were wearing Michael Jackson's nose... then yeah. But I wasn't so it's all good. =)
Like Michael Jackson? Sometimes I just can't tell if he's a guy or a girl. Maybe his moon walk turns you on?
Oh, and Michael Jackson. Can't forget him!
...^woah now! You mentioned him three times in a row, I think you have a thing for Michael!^ Cheesy Wink Now, my replies to what you shared about your Spring Break:
Oh, I thought that you were going to go to some island for Spring Break. You didnít? Running down hills? Rolling is more fun, and I used to always do that! Not rollie pollie style though, side ways! Cheesy Is Monster really that bad? If sheís anything like my sisterís boyfriendís sisterís son, then sheís bad! Heís so obnoxious! Last weekend he was being bad, and when his mom was pulling out of our drive-way (On their way home) Ėhe was sitting in the backseat- he rolls down the window, flips my cousin off, and yells out ďGood-bye, fat man!!Ē. Oh. My. Goodness. Cheesy It was so funny, but thatís messed up. Heís bad, my mom and sister think he has a crush on me (Heís six) because heís always in my room when heís over here and trying touch my butt! :Smiley What the heck is his problem? Cheesy I think he's just perverted, they caught him drawing boobs on the walls the other day! Cheesy It was funny. ANYWAY, I want to go to an Omnimax Theatre! It sounds cool, but I wouldn't want to watch that there. We watched a movie/video similar to that in my Biology class last year, it was funny though. The guy in it got older, but his sheets were the same. Cheesy (Spider-man) I miss that class, it was the best. Hearts I've only been to an iMax Theatre, and I watched Beauty and the Beast in it. It's such a good movie, and the songs are great. Hearts You already bought your graduation dress? Isn't your graduation in June? It's always good to be prepared then. My balloons flew away at my Middle School Graduation. Sad Cheesy Ah, the Benz you were telling me about. I would have jumped up and down screaming too. Waiting for my dad to win that lotto is what I'm doing.†
Iím baaaaaaaack.
Celebrate High Five
Thursday- We went to Holy HillÖ Yup. I got a brochure all about cheese. Yay!
Cheesy I love cheese. Hearts I really do.
Has your cousin been born yet? (I mean, did his mother hatch? Cheesy ) Whatís the sex? I told my brother to name his son Dula and he looked at me like I was crazy. I was like ďJoke! HelloĒ. Cheesy Tell your Ėwhomever it is having the baby- ________, congratulations for me. Smiley *waves good-bye as I move on to reply to others* Kiss

Hey Brenda
I know. I used to have it, and I found this family pack,and it had Sim Ant, Sim Life, SIm Hospital, and Sim World. ALl of them suck There nothing like the "real" version. haha i feel so proud to make you think of sims again. Yes i have a cottage and i rock! LOl, its fun. I havent been sledding in AGES!!! omgomg!!!

Erggg... gotta do a catch up post sometime, but gonna watch the Holiday! Toodles!
Hey, Steph! Yes, youíve brought my Sims Days back! I did find some of the older versions but I need the first one (I had it, but I lent it to my neighbor and never saw it again. Angry ) to play it, or get it to work. I really want to play it! Iím going to ask my grandpa or someone to buy it for me because I miss it. ♥ Haha, thatís cool that you have a cottage. And sledding is cool! I love it, its fun with big hills. Last year we found a BIG one and sled down it about fifteen times, and then we were escorted out of that area because we werenít supposed to be there. Cheesy I still havenít watched The Holiday! I want to though. I was supposed to go to a Pre-screening of some movie called The Reaping, and I was really looking forward to it but then we didnít go because my mom decided to work that day. (Ice Cream truck) I wanted to see if I would have gotten interviewed! Cheesy *sigh* Now Iíll never know. Haha. I have bangs but they bug me! I usually just put them back in clip, because my friend cut them wrong. I wanted them kinda to the side, and she cut the straight across my forehead! So now Iím waiting for them to grow out so I can cut them how I want. How are yours cut? And, are you in tenth grade? I remember when I told you I was a sophomore you asked what that was. Well, itís a tenth grader. Wink Oh, and bowling parties are fun! Cosmic bowling is so much more fun than regular bowling! Have you been? Toodles back!

MARLIES!! Hi! I sent you a pm a couple days ago, but Iíll send you another one before you get back from France. Smiley That sucks that your brother is not going to go with you. Every year my family and I go to Laughlin, Nevada and itís a five hour drive from LA. Itís usually me and my brother in the back just talking forever and it makes the time go by real quick becauseÖheís the best! Cheesy I donít think heís going to go with us this year, Iím sad about that because Iím going to bored. Are you and your brother close? I hope the trip over to France wasnít too boring for you. Oh, I think Iím going to participate in the Egg Hunt this year! Itís usually just a bunch of little kids, but, I havenít done it in years so Iím probably going to. Youíll read this after Easter, so, did you hunt for Eggs? Cheesy Um, new with me? Not much, my family and I threw a baby shower last Saturday for my brotherís girlfriend. It was pretty cool, and some dirty games were played! Cheesy I didnít win any of them though, goodness. Sheís due in two weeks, April 20th I believe. Well, I wish you a merry Easter. Tell me how everything went when you get back, and hopefully you have some interesting stories about the journey to France. Cheesy

Hi, Mary. I havenít talked to you in a while, itís nice to hear from you. Smiley Youíre friend Ariel sounds immature. :Smiley I canít stand when people act like that, I mean, why would she make a rude comment like that when youíre over there listening to her boringness about how she hasnít seen her family in four years? Cheesy I would ignore it; when my best friend acts stupid, I donít even talk to her because itís gets old. Are you two cool now, or is she still being a B-word? And, so what if New York has a lot of gangs! We live in America, not Hippie-land. Cheesy There are a lot of gangs where I live, but itís not a big deal to me because Iíve lived here my whole life. She just needs to get over it and learn that the world doesnít revolve around her. Youíre probably in D.C. now, how is it going? You sounded really excited. Smiley Oh, Tylerís back in the mix? Do you think that he still has feelings for you? I think thatís cute that he laid his head on your back. Cheesy Talk to you later. Hearts† hugs, and Kiss s back!

Hello Laura, my dear friend! Kiss How did that test go? Good job on that test that you got a B- on! Iím so proud of myself, I did my work today in math class! Math is my worst subject and thatís why Iím so proud of myself! Smiley I bet youíre excited to go home because I know how much you miss your family (especially your mom).What do you and your family have planned for Easter? Haha, I hope your Easter Basket is beautiful this year! Wink (Since you say you get one every year) Iím probably going to do the hunt thing and find all the eggs before the kids can! Grin Most likely weíre going to BBQ at my house because everyone freeloads off of our Cup Ní Noodles. Cheesy :Smiley Seriously though, celebrations are usually held at our house. I didnít know that your birthday was this month! NineteenÖ High Five My brotherís turning nineteen tomorrow. I donít have money to buy him a gift. Sad Are you going to head home tomorrow?
Our first game was last week but the team didn't show up† Cheesy sooo I guess tonight is our official first game....unless the other team doesn't show up again† :Smiley
It's because you're so intimidating! Take your game face off when you look at them. Cheesy Wink Well, as Iím typing this, Iím having a PM chat with you. So, Iíll just end this and talk to you there.

Kami- *waves* Hey. Iím glad that youíre feeling better about whatever it is that made you blue. Smiley My cousinís sort of my best friend too; first itís my brother, then my cousin Joshua, and then my best friend who is a friend. (Even though sheís number one on my myspace, sheís third in my little heart. Cheesy ) I donít think Iíve heard that All-American Rejects song, but Iím sure I have a song in my iPod that Iíve listened to about that many times. Wink Well, Iím on Spring Break right now. Until the 16th, yeah baby! Celebrate Have you been going to church? (I remember you said that you wanted to go back.) The treadmillís an old friend of mine, we havenít spoken in a while though. I so need to get back to him. Cheesy Translation: Iím going back to the gym next week! (Iíve been saying that for a while now but I got to!) Fergalicious! Kiss

Hey, Caryn! I've been meaning to send you a pm, but I keep forgetting. Embarrassed You laughed when Ethan hit the glass? Cheesy Ah, I hope heís okay.

Brenda Hello, my friend!! It's been awhile, hasn't it?! I hope that you're doing well and that your enjoying spring! (I think it's spring for you...don't think you're one of those that's on the other side of the world from me! Tongue) I know, I haven't been in touch with you either and I feel bad. I keep meaning to comment on Myspace but I go there so quickly, I don't have time to do much commenting! I will though! Promise! How's life? How's school? When is spring break for you?? I can't wait to get a break from school! I don't mind the class I'm taking right now but I just want a break! haha It seems so silly because It seems like I just HAD a break from school and work! OH well...can't get enough! ha! At any rate, hope that you're doing well! It's always a pleasure to see you around the forums! You rock! Dance
Hi, Sooks. Oh, school is lame. Good thing I'm on Spring Break started today! Celebrate I'm off until the 16th! No, I don't live on the other side of the world, only the country. Wink I live in LA. You know baseball season has started? Yes! I can't wait to go to a game. My brother tells me that he wants to go with me to a bunch of games and go to Knott's when he gets off house-arrest. I hope that happens because he said that last time and it didn't happen. Whatever. I did get your comment, and it was cheerful as usual. Smiley Ha, it's not silly at all to want a break from school even though you just had one. That sounds just like me! I'm so happy that I'm on break right now! I have to write this lame paper about The Tragedy of Julius Casear though. Tongue I want to get that out of the way early so I can enjoy it. How are you doing? I haven't read a post from you in a couple pages. Any plans for Easter? Talk to you later, M. Smiley

Rina! Wow, I havenít talked to you in a looong time! Well, Happy early Birthday! Do you have plans for that night? A tattoo!? I wonder if Iím ever going to get one of those. Cheesy Iím such a whimp though, I would chicken-out for sure. Where is your tattoo located? Cheesy I hope to hear from you soon! If I donít talk to you before your birthday, I hope that you have a great one! Smiley

Um, I think thatís it for now. Hi to Angela (Ham-slice!), Janich, Ali, Sharon, andÖKaty! Kiss Can't say more, can't pass 20,000 characters. Wink

So, Me:
> I am on Spring Break!! Yes, until the 16th! Celebrate Dance Gift Hearts

> Iím getting really tan, it sucks. I donít want to get any darker! My face has been a bit reddish too, and I donít get reddish. I better stay out of the sun. Cheesy

> Babyshower was thrown! Dirty games were played... Cheesy

> I have a nephew that will be out and about in approximately two weeks! Cheesy Celebrate I think the due date is April 20th.

> Iím going to Vegas! Well, Iím supposed to, I donít know if I will be because everyone just noticed Iím fifteen. :Smiley I can go to the pool, I can go to the arcade, I can walk the strip, whatís the problem!? Cheesy Weíre supposed to be going for my sisterís 21st birthday. (April 14th)

> My brotherís nineteenth birthday is tomorrow! Iím going to give him a bear hug and smother him to death because thatís how we roll. Cool

> I better get to working on my paper about The Tragedy of Julius Casear. Tongue So boring.

> Gym next week!

Nothing else really. My mom wants to hang out with me and my sis tomorrow (All day I think!) because sheís been working on the ice cream truck and misses us. (So she says Cheesy ) She wants aÖbonding day/night. Itís cool with me though. Thatís all, love you guys!

I just watched Nacho Libre the other day again, so... xxooXxOo. (Kiss, kiss, hug, hug, big kiss, little kiss, big hug, little hug. Wink )
-Brenda Hearts Kiss
*Voting!*[/color]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 08:13:48 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #10526 on: April 05, 2007, 06:18:25 pm »

Caryn - The power is all mine, huh? Who would have thought a birthday month came with so much power. Muahahahaha...if I could single-handedly make a season 8 happen, you all know I would in a heartbeat. Awww sorry your son ran into the door...I tend to find myself laughing when people get hurt, it's just funny to me  Cheesy. I hope he's alright.

Sarah - That is true, I could have missed much more than I did. I was never a fan of biology  Tongue  A 77 is still good, that's about what I got on bio tests in high school. I just absolutely hate science!!!!! Happy early birthday to you! You're so lucky that Easter falls on your birthday!

Pri - haha yup, they didn't show up. We waited for like 20 minutes too. I guess they were scared.....at least they should have been  Grin I love baking! What kind of cake was it? Good luck with track! Do you know what events you want to do?
Yay for grandma's! Congrats on the new baby cousin! Is it a boy or girl? I loved when teachers forgot about giving detentions to people. Ah, to be in high school again....

Kami - Hello to you too  Smiley  I hope you get lots of work done and do well on your test Smiley   Make sure to find time to enjoy break too  Wink

Steph - haha a lot of us are procrastinators...we should start a club  Cheesy  Have fun at the bowling party! I love to go bowling with friends...I'm not very good but we all can suck together  Cheesy

Brenda - I just sent you a PM! The test was alright...I hate science so I'll be glad when I don't have to take it anymore. I think I only need to take one more science course and then I'm free!!! I'm already free from math so when science joins the list, it will be a happy day! You should be proud of yourself, I'm proud of you too  Smiley  Yep, you know me well, I can't wait to go home!!! In about 19 hours I'll be home!!! We host Easter dinner at my house. My grandparents and a local aunt and a local uncle come over (they're all a lil crazy...this sounds terrible but I dread having to talk to them  Undecided )  I love my Easter basket..I never want to give it up  Cheesy I used to do easter egg hunts, they're fun! Find an egg or 2 for me! I hope you win! A bbq sounds fun...and yummy. Yep April 27th I'm gonna be nineteen! Entering my last year as a teenager...it's scary and weird to think about it like that  Undecided Haha yes, the other team was imaginin our game faces and knew they would be so fierce that they didn't want to see them. So that's why they didn't show up. It all makes sense now  Cheesy

Not much to report here. I go home tomorrow for Easter so yay! My friend's birthday is Saturday so we're all gonna do some major hanging out. It's weird not seeing them everyday like we did in high school. I think that's all for now. I have some work to finish up then resuming a Grey's marathon with my roommate!

Hearts

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10527 on: April 06, 2007, 07:20:19 am »

Hey, Steph! Yes, youíve brought my Sims Days back! I did find some of the older versions but I need the first one (I had it, but I lent it to my neighbor and never saw it again. Angry ) to play it, or get it to work. I really want to play it! Iím going to ask my grandpa or someone to buy it for me because I miss it. ♥ Haha, thatís cool that you have a cottage. And sledding is cool! I love it, its fun with big hills. Last year we found a BIG one and sled down it about fifteen times, and then we were escorted out of that area because we werenít supposed to be there. Cheesy I still havenít watched The Holiday! I want to though. I was supposed to go to a Pre-screening of some movie called The Reaping, and I was really looking forward to it but then we didnít go because my mom decided to work that day. (Ice Cream truck) I wanted to see if I would have gotten interviewed! Cheesy *sigh* Now Iíll never know. Haha. I have bangs but they bug me! I usually just put them back in clip, because my friend cut them wrong. I wanted them kinda to the side, and she cut the straight across my forehead! So now Iím waiting for them to grow out so I can cut them how I want. How are yours cut? And, are you in tenth grade? I remember when I told you I was a sophomore you asked what that was. Well, itís a tenth grader. Wink Oh, and bowling parties are fun! Cosmic bowling is so much more fun than regular bowling! Have you been? Toodles back!

*Voting!*

Oh dont I feel ever so proud to have brought back the good old says- err The Sims day when they were the BEST THING EVER- and then homework came so BOOO that! Yeah sledding is awesome and when the ice is frozen (which is it not now) it is filled with snow on the top and we like skate and sled around the rink. Also sometimes deer come out- just be careful not to scare it. HAHA yes you'll never will know- but you know- maybe its good. So you can see it when it rightfully comes out... and no surprises- however- the holiday is an awesome movie!! << I dont have bands I have layers. Um. Yeah. Yeah bowling is toodles fun and I rock! welll as long as we have the side rails atleast. LOLLOL- and Yeah im a tenth grader--> You? Also i discovered that...

*9th- frehsman
*10th- sophomore
*11- junor
*12- senior

Thats correct isnt it?

Steph - haha a lot of us are procrastinators...we should start a club Cheesy Have fun at the bowling party! I love to go bowling with friends...I'm not very good but we all can suck together

Thts a good idea lol. A OSPC (or more like AOSP (alot of short posts) ) and a procrastinators club- I like that idea! Thanks I will- its tomorrow- and I suck too no worries- im only good w/ gutters!

Well me- im REALLY SORRY but i gotta make this short- bcuz theres nothing new to report here- just the same old stuff and no many people have psoted things about them So ya- >>>>>> But tomorrow im going to my bowling party- I have discovered 2 songs in whcih i am obsessed with> I turn to you and Unbreak my heart. Heard them on the pussycat doll search show and since have been obsessed-  although it has also pushed out my beloved show Veronica Mars out until it comes back- andTHAT is not good... Someone other stuff going in my life...

* My cousins bday party bowling tomorrow
* NO HOMEWORK FOR THIS LONG WEEKEND!!! [ yes im exited]]
*I saw Premonition. It was scary! Good acting but the dvd i got cut out the end so im not really sure what happened. I know that Jim dies and then she realizes he might be better off dead (harsh i know but still. if hes alive then dead- i dont think she could've handled it) and like ya. It was a sad ending.
* I passed my piano exam! I got 90%! Yay me! This is my last year in piano.
* My cousin sprained her ankle... Sad:(now shes living here with us
* I like being procrastinaters... Smiley
* Im seeing wild hogs on Monday!!!!!! Supposed to be real funny

-STEPH
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:33:25 am by steph_ » Logged

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10528 on: April 06, 2007, 07:36:32 pm »

Hey guys! OMG i havent been here in such a long time! I miss it here! My Sancutary of Gilmore-Nuts and of people who love GG as much as I do and ever will love it. Unfortunately, homework is keeping me tied up. My teachers are prepping me for grade 9... high school... they say its gonna be soooo hard and this is for the better of you but all my HS friends say that its NOT harder but easier and they are doing it for the good of torturing us... Weary One of my best friends is in grade 9 now and they say its super easy and so much easier than grad 8 and the hmw laod is so much easier. High schoolers can u confirm this?

Smiley Anyways i have been rambling on. It is time I tell you what I have been up to. Ive been doing homework. OH LOOK HOW SIMPLE THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lollol.

Well this easter im going to Montreal till Monday... cant wait and leaving RIGHT NOW mater of factly, so bye!

~ Elizabeth

HAPPY EASTER!
[color]

ELIZABETH ♥
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10529 on: April 06, 2007, 07:47:54 pm »

Weary One of my best friends is in grade 9 now and they say its super easy and so much easier than grad 8 and the hmw laod is so much easier. High schoolers can u confirm this?
Hmm, I actually 100% disagree. My bigest problem in grade 8 was being unfocused. I cause alot of problems for myself by not doing homework. 8th grade was a joke becuase the teachers will get you through it, no matter what. We were babied the entire time.
In the end, it wasn't great. I grew up alot in my first month of HS. I learned to push myself and actually get things done. The first quarter or so was the hardest I've ever experienced. I really pushed my boundries and when I learned I was on the verge of failing, I turned my act around.
If you're a kid who cares about school and your grades, it's going to be hard work. No more half-arsing things, teachers won't put up with yoru crap. It is alot of work, but I think once you get into it, it'll be okay.
It's just a big change and a big adjustment.
You'll be okay. Your friend could be right, I think it really depends on the person.

ANYWHO..
I haven't been around. And I come here occasionally, telling myself that I'm gonna finally catch up. Then I get nausious.
But I wanted to stop by and say hello.
Happy early easter!

Hearts Angela

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: