GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 04:09:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much of a Spree are you?
I watch the promos.
I read the summaries for the new episodes.
I watch the promos and read the summaries.
I neither watch promos nor read the summaries.

Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 785
  Print  
Author Topic: We are the SPREES! - The Spoiler Free Thread  (Read 1829966 times)
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #10500 on: March 29, 2007, 05:55:31 am »

Hello my loveley Spree-ses!

I want to thank you all for your kind words about the fight.
Dri- I went over to her house yesterday to hang out with Kelsey, and I stole the boots! Muahahaha.  Tongue It makes me so mad how her mother thinks she is the greatest thing since sliced bread. (C'mon, we all know that GG is the best thing since sliced bread. Tongue) And sorry about changing the fashion of things around here. I think a lot of that was my doing. I would love to be able to sit here and post long posts, but I don't have the time. And the virtual treats are something to stop us all from snacking real food and snacking fake food! (Not all the time though!!) I remember how we all said we wanted to lose some pounds/go to the gym, so I figured that we should be able to at least think we're eating the food.  :Smiley Sorry that you didn'tget to wallow in his hotness! That is quite a tragedy if you ask me. TongueShocked Prince William?! Shocking! I always thought he was all nerd, with looks. And you deserve a DIRTY! for wishing it was you. Though that's not a bad thing. Wink Things will get easier with your boss over time.  Shocked A FERRARI! That is so not fair. Why do celebrities get all these crazy perks? I mean, for the award shows they get gift bags for like $20,000 each [/]. Its insane. Can't that be put toward a GOOD cause? Like curing  cancer? Helping childeren in Africa? C'monn.

M-MM. Delic man. Delic. Yeah. I guess you could say things 'cooled down.' I still am not crazy about her, and never will be, until she realizes that the world doesn't revolve around her. I really want to see The Pursuit Of Happyness. I think me and my dad are going to rent it this weekend and watch it. I'm his saturday night date you see, which shows about how much of a social life either of us has. Which is basically NONE. Tongue

Steph_-Err. Nice project. Not that I am saying it looks bad, but what does it do? Just out of curiousity. And I like the color of that wall. Purpleish. Nice choice.

Ang--Yes. 700 pages. It won't be long till we reach 1000. Okay, maybe it will be a tad long. Excited for your brother to move out? Love you too! Take your time catching up, seems like you have a full plate right now.

About me.
Well nothing new to report. Except that I think my trainer/lessor is made at me. I don't know why. I called her and cancelled my lesson and she sounded pissed. I gave her like 15 hours notice though. And it was a group lesson. Not like I missed anything critical either. :Smiley Whatever. She always seems mad at me and I don't know why. I don't know what I do to make people so mad. I have good manners, don't backstab, don't usually talk about people behind their backs. (At least not to people who know them......basically only you guys.)

My 16th birthday is in 9 DAYS! WOOO!

Cheesy Love you all. And I do have to sign out with a treat, drink, something yummy to look at, and my signature animal hug. Tongue

Delicious chocolaty/cookie doughy goodness. And a milkshake for those who like to drink their ice cream.

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: March 29, 2007, 08:41:50 am »

Wow! Look at all the yummy postings! Those shoe cookies are so cute!  Cheesy I want some!

I am going out to eat with the bf, Jordon, today so I won't be able to post during my lunch break. Sorry!  Undecided But just know that I love you all!

And remember EAT YOUR PEAS!  Cheesy

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: March 29, 2007, 09:32:01 am »

Hey Sprees!

Wow we have reached 700 pages…ok I am late for this but.. Celebrate

Ashley, well thanks for resizing your sig..but i am sorry to tell you that it is stilla bit to big… Undecided

Kami, yes “the devil wears prada” is quite funny…have you also got the dvd..?

Brenda, nice to talk to you again..i am fine thanks..and you? Yes I have also heard that the book of “the devil wears prada” should be brilliant..so you should read it..oh..and you promised me a pm..where is it  Cry ..i want to know what is new with you..
But as I am going away for the holidays..you have got 10 days to write a pm..that is when I am coming back..lol

Sooks, I am fine..thanks and you? No I have not seen a movie..to tell you about ..have you? My last film in the cinema was “music and lyrics”..but I want to go and see “bobby”…lol..i am the girl you go to when you have questions about movies?  Grin Hmm I guess on this thread it does seem as if I go to the cinema regularly..i think that is a recent thing..it comes and goes..sometimes I see a bunch of movies..and then I have other phases where I do not see movies for a long time..funny somehow…have you finally seen the “queen”.i am interested to hear what you have to say about it.. Wink

Sarah, lol..i love the last pic in your post.is that you? It looks as if the person has not got a real head..but the horses head…sorry...i know i am talking crap....i hope you are fine... Smiley

Melissa, where are you? This is a shout out to you..i hope you are feeling fine…*big hug..without crushing the baby*  Smiley

Me, not much news…finished two important tests this week…
I am going away on easter vacation for 10 days..i will not have an internet access and I will miss you guys..
I am going snowboarding in France..we are going by car..as we do every year..which means about 16 hours of being bored in the car..ahh..i am used to it…this time my brother will not be with us..so I will be alone in the back..even more boring…I never tend to sleep much during the journey..my mother is asleep..and I talk to my father and listen to music….oh well.

I hope you all have a nice easter..and an easter egg hunt..lol…I will have one…you can never be old for an easter egg hunt…we have got a very big garden..so it gets very difficult to find the eggs..my mother always hides about 200 chocolate easter eggs..so it never gets boring..we never find all..lol

So hugs to everybody…sorry If I did not mention everybody..
Greetings to Marian, pri, dri,steph,katy, angela, ali, caryn, laura, janich..just everybody *big hug*

Your friend, that will miss you a lot…
Marlies  Wink

ps: as i am not going to be here for easter..i want to give a present to all of you now already:
do not eat them all at once

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: March 29, 2007, 12:24:04 pm »

Marlies-No, in the horse picture that isn't me. Its something I found off the interent. My horse doesn't look like that. No white stipe down the middle and if her head was turned that way, all you would see is an eye socket.  Tongue And that horsey is a boy. EWW! hah. Kidding. I have a baby girl. (Aka my 20 year old horse.) I want to do easter egg hunts! When I grow up and have kids, I am going to have them search for eggs. Each will have their inital on them though, so there is not arguing. The plastic ones. With a SURPRISE inside! Woo! "Bobby" was a great movie. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the easter eggs. Oh. Have a GREATGREATGREAT time in France snowboarding you lucky person. I have never been to France nor have I ever snowboarded! I haven't even crossed the ocean. Tongue I would love to do both though. Where do you live? 'Cause 16 hours is a long drive. I have to drive 12 hours to my Uncles' for vacation. Though we aren't doing that this year.  :Smiley

Lovelovelove.
Sarah

steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: March 29, 2007, 01:02:16 pm »

Fantasy Thanks. It picks up the eraser with the tongs... the elastic stretches- and then you use the other syinge to lift it 10 cm. So basically it picks up the toxic "waste" or the eraser in thsi case.

So i have to take a shower but i will be back with an edit.

Sarah
-  I thnk your kittens are absolutely ADORABLE!! I love kittens. mi favourite one from you is the blond one- what are their names?

Me
Addicted to red hot chilli peppers. Loving Life. NOthing else to say.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:27:18 pm by steph_ » Logged

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #10505 on: March 29, 2007, 02:36:06 pm »

Elizabeth! Just wanted to say hello to you! I hope that you're having a wonderful week so far! Since there's no new episodeof GG on tonight...just what will we do with our time?! Smiley So good to have you with us!!

Hey Sooks! I say hello to you too! Yes I had a wonderful week, and I am having a wonderful one now.
And to answer your question~ What I shall do is curl up with a season 5 DVD as I am in the middle of a marathon right now, icecream and soak in the good old days.

Nothing much to report on my behalf but i got perfect on my math tests. Yay me!

ELIZABETH ♥
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #10506 on: March 29, 2007, 06:55:05 pm »

HELLO SPREES!

I really have nothing to say because you know I haven't been here in a while and no one really ever responds to anything I post. So here I am. It's just that I had an ok, second part of the day and I can't tell my mom part of it and I have to tell somebody...

So here I go,

My actual school sucked today, I got in a fight this morning with my friend Ariel. We were walking to school like we do everyday and she was talking about spring break, one of my favoite subjects right now, there's only one problem, she wouldn't let me say anything. So that was alright with me for the first few minutes but then it just got on my nerves. As you all know, or most of you anyway, I'm going to New York/Washington D.C. for spring break. She said that she was excitied. And I looked at her and was like, your excicited? Dude I'm going to New York something I've been waiting for since last June!!! So you'd think that I would be excitied right? She turned to me and said, "I hate New York, my mom went there one time and she said.....There are gangs and everything there, I hate New York" So whatever right, I just let the roll right off, I don't even make a comment... Then she said that she was going somewhere to see her family and I was like that's cool and all of that. But you know I was really only half listening, but can you blame me? I was listening enough to understand what was going on. She was talking about not seeing some of her faimly for four years, and then some for four months. Then the first that I had said since the whole New York comment was, "well, at least you have family to see, I haven't seen half of my moms side of the family (the only side I know) in six years. And she turns to me and says and I quote "I don't care" I mean I'm sitting here listening to her talk and all she has to say is I don't care.... I have a right to be a little mad right. There are more things that shes done in the past week to make me mad but I won't go into that right now....

Then I had a basketball game today, my last one of the season. We lost but you know that's ok. Anyways, we have conference week this week and most schools don't. So we had to wait until 4:00 until we could play. But we get out of school at 1:15. So my friends and I stayed at school today. And my ex-boyfriend, who is on the guys JV team stayed also, I didn't have to worry about him much because my friend Amy and I stayed in the gym to finnish our homework (that just shows what a geek I am...) and everyone else went to the room where all the games were. Until 3:00. So I'm laying there and yes I am now friends with Tyler (my ex) so you know we talk and all of that.... But I'm really tired and so I'm laying on these blue mats, and he comes in to change and he does, comes out of the locker room and comes and lays his head on my back..... Ok, even after what he did to me, I stiill like him a little bit. I mean I can't help it... But whatever. It was really weird but nice at the same time.

So as I said before, we had our last basketball game today. We lost so our game got done early. So my friend Amy and I had this idea to go watch the guys play at the school not to far from where we were. We walk in and it's like they all notice there are suddenly girls in the room, it was great.

I have to go to dance now. I know this is a really long boring post about myself but you know.....

Hearts hugs and Kiss's
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Brazilgirl
« Reply #10507 on: March 30, 2007, 06:56:54 am »

Hey! Quick question before my post: why does traffic always SUCK on Fridays???

Sarah, way to go stealing the boots back! I wish I could see her face when she noticed they were gone... people like her deserve a lesson now and then.
I don't mind your pics, hun, and it was a great idea... though sometimes when I see some of food items you post instead of being "satisfied" with just seeing them, I want to actually have them! So, yeah, the whole losing a few pounds thing: not gonna happen  Tongue
I want to invite him (my boss' hot brother) to my graduation party... but I don't know, it's weird, cause I also work with his parents and his parents want to go to the party too, so it'll be no use to invite him if the parentals are gonna be there, know what I mean?  Wink Tongue

Marlies, have a great time snowboarding... and I wish I could just take my car and drive to France... I'm so jealous!

Mary, I'm replying to your post, see?! Sorry about the fight with your friend, it sucks when that happens, and I wish you make up soon. But seriously, her comment was very rude and she deserves a little ice from you now.
And how proud of you am I?! You being friends with your boyfriend... but when you say you still like him, you like him as a friend, or do you like like him?

As for me, I don't know what to write so I'll just keep on writing the stupid stuff I've been writing for the past few posts... like... have you guys ever had a crush on a guy just because of his voice? Like a singer, have you ever had a crush on a singer because of his voice? I have... I love sexy voices lol... My endless crush will always be Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) cause he's just wow, I love his voice, he's perfect, and I'll only die happy when I meet him! Cool But I've had other crushes. Like Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters, but I'm over him... now I'l in love with the lead singer of Fall Out Boy (no idea who he is, what he looks like, but I'm in love with his voice)... stupid? Maybe, but I'm just like that...

Well, nothing other to add... so...

Bye guys! Love you!!
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:44 pm »

BrazilGirl~ Trafic always sucks bcuz of RUSH HOUR!!!!!

Well this is gonna be a OSPC post bcuz nothing new has happened and not much new posts have come in. I hope you dont mind. Cheesy

I need a miracle, I wana be your girl, give me chance to see that you were made for me, i need a miracle, please let me be your girl- Miracle by Cascada- BEST SONG EVER!!!!!

And NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEKEND!!! im seeing dream girls this weekend on dvd wit a friend...

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #10509 on: March 30, 2007, 05:35:02 pm »

Oh my gosh guys. I am sorry to come and complain but I'm like, in tears right now.

Fight
I was just at the barn, and me and my friends were sitting in the tack room talking. Then all of a sudden, on of the girls got up and started FIGHTING ME! She is MUCH stronger then me so it's not like I could do anything. I mean, yeah, I tried pulling hair because thats about all I could do. Cry Then she kind of choked me the whole time. Like, I couldn't breath for two minutes. And she was punching me and tackled me to the ground. Pow Bam And then sort of slammed my head into the ground. I don't know why she did this. I mean, we all know she is aggressive, but I NEVER thought she would reallly try to hurt me. The worst part is that all my other 'friends' were laughing. They didn't even try to stop her! I am so scared. And then I was walking to the car with my 'friend' cause she was driving me home, and the other girl was walking past us. I sort of like walked next to/behing my 'friend' so I didn't have to get hurt again, and she goes "Ugh. Get away from me and get off." After I  got beat up, they all sat there and talked like it never happened. And she was saying "Shut up, ho," to me like, all night long. I don't know what I did. I don't want to go to the barn soon because I'm scared. And I was supposed to go see my REAL friend(she wasn't there) compete in something tomorrow , but I can't anymore because the three girls who watched me get beat up are the only other ones who are going. I don't know if I can be around them without being scared. I really need some advice and I am so scared. I'm petrified. I was crying in the car ride home, but I was sitting in the back so no one noticed. I'm crying right now, I am scared.   Cry I don't know why she did it. I don't know what I did to make everyone turn on me. I just don't know...I hate life right now. I just want to crawl into my room and NEVER come back out. I can't deal with seeing people face to face right now.  Cry  Cry   Cry  Hidden <--- Me from now on.

Sad in Albany
--->Sarah

x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10510 on: March 30, 2007, 09:08:11 pm »

I’m baaaaaaaack.

Quote from: Caryn
My highlight of the evening was after a few o fthe guests left and it was just my kids and my brothers family.
You have kids? I never knew that! How old are they?

Quote from: Sarah
Pri-Well, of course I still love my sister. We were really close growing up. But I want her to get her own apartment so when she is around us it is because she wants to be. Not because she has no other choice. As for the dissecting, it was sad at first, but then I got really into it and it was fun. Our pig had 259cm of intestines, it was disgusting. I swear I could have used it as a jump rope. Me and my lab parnter also got to cut open his skull and see the brain, which was pretty neat. Well, eating poop isn't all cool. Just all weird. WooHoo for hot guys! And nice catch up post. *Pretty Stick*
DIRTY!
Taking a song like that and turning it into something like that.  Nice job in school, wish I could stay the same. And most people don't like their own pictures. I'm suurrre you look FINE!   
You’re a good sister, Sarah. It’s good that you gave her that choice. Ewww I hate looking at intestines! It grosses me out. In Sex Ed, I almost started barfing at the CARTOON pictures. Tell me that isn’t sad! Yayyy for hott guys! I looked in one of those Disney magazines [[haha]] and it said that Gemini’s were destined for… something, I forgot. And you won’t guess who I was destined for… CHAD FREAKIN’ MICHAEL MURRAY! MY DREAM DUDE! WOOOTTT! Well, I think you’re gonna gimme another pretty stick cause this is ANOTHER catch up post… oh goody. I think I look weird in my grad pictures. My braces messed it up. =(

Quote from: Marlies
Pri, ohh teal is a guy..but also a colour..the colour you use..ok you must understand..that got me confused   ..apologies to you..oh I can unederstand that you like celebrity gossip..sometimes I also like it…hmm life is quite ok for me..a lot of work and stress..and how are you?
Teal is the name of a guy who is a color. =) It’s okay, Marlies, haha. I’m pretty good. It’s Spring Break here and it already started off great! Read my end post!

Quote from: Sooks
Pri I'm glad that you did well and that your teacher liked your emotion. No, don't think about kids yet!! Just enjoy your life right now! But, it was nice of you to help tend to your brother! Hope he's doing better now! CONGRATULATIONS{/b] on the honor roll m'dear! Great work!! Keep up the hard work! I hope the parties are fun!! Don't get into too much trouble, now!  Have a great rest of the weekend! Enjoy life!
My brother’s waaaaay better now. His ankle is great but right now, my foot hurts baaaad. [[Read my end post!]] About the honor roll thing, my parents don’t treat my any different. They still think my brother’s smarter than me and I get 5x better grades than him. It’s not fair. They think they if they get me a gift [[New Moon, it’s a book]] then I’ll be happy. But, it’s not fair that they think my brother is better than me at everything. Sorry, I’m ramblingggg.

Quote from: Mary
I got my mid-quaters yesterday. All A's!
AHH SMARTY! I want straight A’s. –tear- Great job! I haven’t talked to you in the LONGEST time. I think the last time was on the Off-Topic thread, then you disappeared?

Quote from: Stephanie
Later lollypops.
Haha, last time it was PINEAPPLES. Dirty!

Your forearm is the lenght of your foot. (wrist to elbow)
I spent a good 5 minutes of my life checking that…. And it seems your right. =)

I'm in study hall, so i should go.
A HIGHSCHOOL CLASS! What do you do in study hall? Study?

Quote from: Melissa
So now it's up to you, what do you think?  Do I have a little Lorelai or a little Luke?  I want to make a tally!
Sooo what are the tallys?

I love rice krispie treats...I'm asking for them for my birthday actually
Awwww those look DELICIOUS! Sooks, give me some!

Quote from: Angela
*Pri darling, no worries! We'll take you when we can get you! We'd rather you be randomly around than not around at all!
Haha, my spanish teacher doesn't have a hairy mole. I feel like she should though. But ick, I really would rather not look at that.
Haha, your babysiting story reminds me of the time my friend and I fell asleep watching Degrasi (after both kids fell asleep) and then the parents came home and had to wake us up. In our defence, it had been a long-arsed week and they did come home at like.. 2.
Umm, my friend has a picture of him in the dress and stuff, but I don't. It's on her phone so I'll probably never get it, but just trust me. It was very, very funny!
Haha, yeah, the procrastonating thing, didn't work. I've learned that I"m too scater-brained to stay on top of things like that. My brain doesn't function well that way.
I've been pretty okay. Hit a rough week or so, but now I'm on spring break and all refreshed! How have you been?
Aw, thanks Angela! I’m gonna stop making catch up posts cause they take FOREVER. Ah man, I wish your Spanish teacher has a hairy mole. Then, whenever your teacher would be like ‘What do you guys wanna do?’ you can be like ‘shave that hair off your mole’. Ah, good times… GOOOOOD times… Haha, good job BABYSITTING! I don’t blaim you though. I’m babysitting right now and she spills everything she sees. Oh, and did I mention that the girl I’m babysitting is [[MONSTER]] Ohhh yesss. She’s driving me insane. [[Read my end post]] I’ll just imagine a guy in a dress. I’ve seen it enough on TV though. Have you watched White Chicks? Good movie. =D I was procrastinating from this thread for like 485734857 days! I think my brain is one-sided… I don’t even know what that means. I’m on Spring Break, too! Awesome already. =)

Like, let's see, I got accepted into the Honors/Gifted program at school. I mean, I've only been trying since I was a youngster, I should be happy that it's finally happened.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! …What’s the Honors/Gifted program? Is it like for… really really smart people?

#1. "What do you plan of being when you grow up?"
-I don't know.
#2. "Where do you plan on going to college?"
-I don't know. Probably in state, but I don't even know what I'm going to be studying while at said college.
"Okay, so you don't know. I'm here to help."
-... (yeah, because you're making me feel so amazingly great right now!)
#3. "What are your interests?"
-honestly, I don't know.
"Oh"
-I guess I sorta like biology right now
"okay"

Awww. That’s ok! But, was this outta nerves or do you really not know? It doesn’t matter cause I guess you haven’t given this much thought.

Quote from: Steph
We played Sims, and in our family we had 7 kids and 1 adult. 3 of teh kids got sent to military school HAHAHAHAHA.... and we got in debt.
Niiiiiiiice. =)

and really start this next year of my life off on the right foot with some good changes about to take place!
…Should I call you Sooks or M? Sorry! And I love how you talk in METAPHORS! It makes me happy. =)

I almost got in like 3 accidents, I ran over one of the parking things, nearly bottomed out my car and was honked at 2 times. Not a good day in the driving life of Angela.
Hmm… Have you ever read the book TWILIGHT by STEPHENIE MEYERS? If you haven’t, I suggest you read it cause you remind me a LOT of the main character in the book! Oh, and she falls inlove with a vampire. Trust me, it’s not like the I’M GONNA SUCK YOUR BLOOOOOOOD type of book. It’s taken place in high school. GO READ IT. It’s like the EXACT replica of you!

OCCASSIONAL SHORT POST CLUB (OSPC) Members
…May I be in the club? I promise this will be the last catch-up post! *puppy dog eyes*

Quote from: Janich
I have a guy look at it tomorrow.
Hmm…

9:20pm: marlies has to back into the room..she is told that she has passed..all teachers come to shake her hand
her teachers tell her she was really good and that they are proud of her....
then her teacher tells her she has got an A
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Question, though… Is this for college or something?

my personal reward: i am going to buy the "the devil wears prada" dvd and on saturday i will celebrate by going to the
cinema with my best friend...
I watched that 2 days ago! It’s really good but that guy gets horny REAL easily.

Oh, and that picture of you is gorgeous!!

Quote from: Brenda
I haven't been on the .org much lately
-sigh-

Great outfits on Nelly, and her dancers.
YOU SAW A NELLY CONCERT!?! I’m officially jealous. It sounds like you had a lot of fun but I mean, you could’ve taken ME! –sigh- It’s alright. Wink

Ah man, I missed the 700th page!

Then all of a sudden, on of the girls got up and started FIGHTING ME!
What the hell? Ok umm… that’s really weird. I don’t think you should be so sad about it though! Tell a parent or something!

I would post more buuuut I feel very overdue and I just wanna end it here. A lot of stuff happened to meeee… But, I’ll just say what happened during my Spring Break.

Sunday- My cousins came over and we played volleyball and basketball all day. It was REALLY fun, and then we went out for ice cream and ran down a hill. [[We’re kids at heart =)]] I beat my brother and my cousin in basketball 2 times and that’s pretty good considering they’re on the basketball team. Ah, I’m happy. =)

Monday- Sat home all day, babysat [[MONSTER]]!!!!! She’s horrible! She started screaming and drawing on the table and ahhhhhhh! What a BAD day! Buuut I went to CCD and I passed my CCD test. I’m getting confirmed! =)

Tuesday- I went places to hang out like the mall and stuff. And this is wear my dad starts planning the rest of my Spring Break.

Wednesday- Weeeeeee went to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was actually really interesting. Then, we went to the Omnimax theatre and watched The Human Body. Ummm… very disturbing. My dad thought it was just about the body parts and stuff buuuuut nooo he was wrong. It was actually about girls’ and guys’ changes through puberty. Talk about EMBARESSING! And my parents were right there! Jeez. And it actually showed someone giving birth. Ew. On a HUGE screen! For those of you who don’t know what an Omnimax theatre is, it’s a theatre where you lay down on this chair and the screen is actually on the ceiling. So you watch it from there. Sometimes, you feel like you’re gonna fall off your seat cause the screen is HUGEEE and I’m afraid of heights, haha.

Thursday- We went to Holy Hill… Yup. I got a brochure all about cheese. Yay!

Today- Went SHOPPING all day! Soooooo much fun but my feet hurt baaad. I bought my graduation dress. It’s really pretty, I’m inlove with it. Here’s pictures of it. I put the link up cause I didn’t want the pic to be too big…

Whole…  http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/x3_priscilla/untitled-2.jpg
Top… http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/x3_priscilla/priscillaspixx278-1.jpg
Bottom… http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/x3_priscilla/priscillaspixx279.jpg

I’m gonna give it to RACHEL after I die, haha. Wink

Thheeeennn we went to get my mommy’s birthday present. When my mom came home from work, she opened the garage and there it was, a Mercedes Benz, her birthday present. It was HILARIOUS cause she started jumping and screaming and came to hug all of us. –sigh- Good times… goooooood times.

Other than that… Nothing much to say… I might be going to NY alone in May… yay. And did anyone watch The Pursuit of Happyness? What a sad movie, I cried! But, the little boy is so adorable. He's gonna be exactly like his father, well he already is. Will Smith is awesome.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Nobody.
Nobody who?
Who? Who's there?
Ohhhh hahahahh.

Awww how cute. ♥

Kay, from now on.. NO MORE LONG POSTS! I’m determined to be an OSPC!!

-->> Priii.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:14:55 pm by x_ch0c0 » Logged

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
Janich O
« Reply #10511 on: March 31, 2007, 02:46:40 am »

I’m baaaaaaaack.
Yey!!! ... o, were I suppose to run screaming away? Cheesy

Quote from: Priscilla
I have a guy look at it tomorrow.
Hmm…
Good one Cheesy And Tongue
If I were going for my first male, I would find someone else Cheesy

Quote from: Priscilla
Great outfits on Nelly, and her dancers.
YOU SAW A NELLY CONCERT!?! I’m officially jealous. It sounds like you had a lot of fun but I mean, you could’ve taken ME! –sigh- It’s alright. Wink
If ever we find our selves at the same place, we'll find somewhere we can take etch other Wink
It was reall fun Smiley I'm smiling thinking 'bout it right now.

Janich

Ps.
I guess this be ospc like...

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: March 31, 2007, 05:11:33 am »

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~bingbin/

Pri-Huh. How did you know I was going to do that? *whacks with pretty stick.* I have braces too, so I can totally sympathize with you. They aren't coming off until AUGUST! Grrrr. I liked my Health class. (Which we learned Sex Ed.. Okay. I know. Dirty!) Lol. But the calss was just fun, I made some good friends in that class. And this one guy who people keep saying were together but its just not like that. We are really just friends. Anywho, little bit of a ramble there. My fun facts are always right. Well, I don't know that but they sure are fun. Smiley Thanks for saying I'm a good sister. About the fight too, I told her cause I wanted to talk to someone who knows me really well, and she said she would fight her herself if she ever did anything again. (She wanted to do something now but I asked her not to. I have to try and figure this out on my own first.) Well, she said it with a few more obscenities. Tongue. The human body. AWKWARD!! Hah. With the 'rents. Teehee. Hah. Don't worry. You can be an OSPCer one day. You have to have the skill of us. Though Sprees are apparently known for our long posts. Which we should still at least try to manage right?

If I were going for my first male, I would find someone else Cheesy

Shocked DIRTY!! haha.

Nothing here to report. I'm just off to the Y to work off some of this flab I've got going on. :Smiley Lovelovelove.

Sarah
(pretend their hugging.)

dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #10513 on: March 31, 2007, 09:49:22 am »

Hey! Quick question before my post: why does traffic always SUCK on Fridays???
Mary, I'm replying to your post, see?! Sorry about the fight with your friend, it sucks when that happens, and I wish you make up soon. But seriously, her comment was very rude and she deserves a little ice from you now.
And how proud of you am I?! You being friends with your boyfriend... but when you say you still like him, you like him as a friend, or do you like like him?

Well, nothing other to add... so...

Bye guys! Love you!!

DriYes, yes, I see. Well, it's been a few days now and still nothing has happened, if anything it's gotten worse because she broke up with her boyfriend matt. Who is like one of my best friends.... And to be honest about Tyler, I really don't  know. I mean I don't think I ever stopped like liking him. But you know whatever. I only have a few more weeks of school left. I think I can make it. Ah, your proud of me? Ah :-'(. No just kidding...

Quote from Pri:
Quote from: Mary

I got my mid-quaters yesterday. All A's!
AHH SMARTY! I want straight A’s. –tear- Great job! I haven’t talked to you in the LONGEST time. I think the last time was on the Off-Topic thread, then you disappeared?
Ah, I'm sorry. Thank you! I know I haven't talked to alot of people in REALLY LONG TIME, including you. Um, maybe, I honestly have no idea. I do alot of dissapearing... But you know it could have been. I hope to talk to you later...

ME:, I leave for WASHINGTON D.C. tomorrow!!! OMG I'm so exctitied!!! I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm really tired!

I'll be on later for something to do, because today has already been hell, excuse the language, and it's only 9:48....

Hearts hugs and Kiss's
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: March 31, 2007, 03:13:09 pm »

Marryyy~ My dear girl ; I love your sigge. Who made it??

Sorry about no catch up post. It just seems like the days go by faster and the time goes by 10x as fast as it used to. Theres always OSPC posts, and now rather than long ones, lotsa short ones.

Well here's my story.

I got bangs and layers and am about to highlight it bright red. I want it like that for my grd. 12 grad so i guess i figured id get used to it. Um- today my friend came over and we had ap icnic in the park. I wore shorts and a tee- call me crazy but after  a few running laps around the block i was plenty warm. After we saw "The Last kiss"- again it never gets old. 

And now im STARVVING... my parents arent home yet from the grocery store and we have NO food in the house that's edible.

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 785
  Print  

Jump to: