GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 04:34:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: My opinion for the GilmoreGirls.org shirt is as follows:
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, as it is.
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, with some modifications.
[Front] LG deserves an Emmy.
[Front] ASP is my hero/homie.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmore Girls quote.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmorism.
[Front] Girls just wanna have fun.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Our little corner of the Net.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Home of the true Gilmore fans.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: A haven for all Gilmore fans.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Shirt Discussion (v1 and v2)  (Read 400531 times)
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: October 02, 2007, 02:04:05 pm »

This is just a thought, but I'll put it out there anyway. I was thinking that if t-shirts are too expensive to make in bulk, then maybe we could do something on a smaller scale like a button or a magnet. That would be neat too. Let me know what everyone thinks.  Smiley

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 02, 2007, 02:29:41 pm »

I've always thought a small window cling to put in our car windows would be really cool.  Like an GG.org logo or something...

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
iloveggirls
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

Just looking for something to shut you up

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 02, 2007, 04:14:03 pm »

i agree that would be cool

thanks amber!

I'm Nina_ grey's and gilmore lover_ java junkie~literati~noodie
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 03, 2007, 09:30:46 am »

It's definitely something to think about. It would depend upon how expensive it will be to print the shirts, I think. If they can set the print just once and print as many as we want of anything we want. That might be the ticket. I think we need to work on what the shirt will say and look like, then work on what types of shirts we'll print. Sound good?

I'm still waiting to hear final confirmation from Heidi on the whole shirt thing - so I'll prepare an 'official' announcement post for the thread to request ideas to be PM'ed, hopefully this week! So, be thinking of your ideas!!

Sounds good  Cheesy . I can't wait untill you make your offical announcement! I hope heidi say's its ok, i missed the first set of t-shirts Undecided. I want one so badly!

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 05, 2007, 05:32:31 am »

It's definitely something to think about. It would depend upon how expensive it will be to print the shirts, I think. If they can set the print just once and print as many as we want of anything we want. That might be the ticket. I think we need to work on what the shirt will say and look like, then work on what types of shirts we'll print. Sound good?

I'm still waiting to hear final confirmation from Heidi on the whole shirt thing - so I'll prepare an 'official' announcement post for the thread to request ideas to be PM'ed, hopefully this week! So, be thinking of your ideas!!

Sounds good Cheesy . I can't wait untill you make your offical announcement! I hope heidi say's its ok, i missed the first set of t-shirts Undecided. I want one so badly!

I missed the first round as well. I still haven't heard from Heidi and I don't want to "promote" this until she's approved and given any special instructions she may have. So, I'm holding off on the "official" announcement for a bit yet. I know that Heidi gets tons of PM's so I don't want to bother here again.

We'll just be patient! I know it's hard with the excitement of a new shirt! It seems people have been pretty good about it though! Smiley

I've always thought a small window cling to put in our car windows would be really cool. Like an GG.org logo or something...

That would ROCK so much!! I love that idea!

I also think a button or sticker or magnant would be cool too! Smaller the easier to mail too and the more that would probably be interested in buying something. We'll see if Heidi has any feelings one way or the other.

Keep the thoughts and suggestions and comments coming!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 05, 2007, 12:51:41 pm »

It would really be great if the new shirts were the same kind as the 'coffee-shirts'...they are soooo comfy!

Do you know what brand they were? Comfy t-shirts are the best!!! Smiley

i just looked, they're American Aparell, Classic Girl cut

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 05, 2007, 01:39:02 pm »

I missed the first round as well. I still haven't heard from Heidi and I don't want to "promote" this until she's approved and given any special instructions she may have. So, I'm holding off on the "official" announcement for a bit yet. I know that Heidi gets tons of PM's so I don't want to bother here again.

We'll just be patient! I know it's hard with the excitement of a new shirt! It seems people have been pretty good about it though! Smiley

I understand what you mean when you don't want to bother her Tongue, i would feel that way too. But It's so exciting even thinking about the thought of a new shirt , so if she approves i think this will be a great idea!

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 05, 2007, 05:59:01 pm »

I understand what you mean when you don't want to bother her Tongue, i would feel that way too. But It's so exciting even thinking about the thought of a new shirt , so if she approves i think this will be a great idea!

Couldn't agree more!!! Grin

Thanks, Razzlefrat!!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 06, 2007, 01:53:21 pm »

you're welcome! i'm proud to do my part if helps get comfy tshirts!  Cheesy

Also---what's happening as of right now on the tshirt front?  is there a final design/quote yet? im SO looking forward to this,....i'd hate for it not to happen!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 04:52:43 pm by Razzlefrat! » Logged

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1389 on: October 18, 2007, 04:06:18 pm »

I wanted to apologize to everyone.  I am so sorry I haven't been around to help out with the effort.  My new job is taking up a lot more of my free time that I previously anticipated.  But it looks like things are trucking along smoothly.  Thank you to everyone who has kept the effort going!  And once again I am very sorry for not being around

My New Website
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 26, 2007, 09:01:52 pm »

Right now, I'm still patiently waiting for Heidi to respond to us with regards to her thoughts/ ideas/ approval before we get going. However, if people want to start submitting thoughts for graphic/ text to me, via PM, that would be alright. We'll vote on them, once Heidi's responded to us.

What do you guys think?
Star Star -->SUBMIT YOUR GRAPHIC/ TEXT IDEAS TO ME VIA PM BY NOVEMBER 24TH!<-- Star Star

All voting will take place the week following the deadline. We'll finalize the decision and move forward with following up with Heidi for approval and support. What do you guys think?

We could get the graphic/ text design printed on other items as well, if that's decided upon. Window clings, bumper stickers, stickers, patches, etc. depending on the demand. It will mainly depend on what people are interested in, as that will be what drives the creation I think.

Sorry this has taken so long to get underway again. I just really wanted to make sure our efforts weren't being done in vein and that Heidi was alright with everything. However, I know that she's quite busy, now with another site, and her daily life. So, we'll just do more preliminary work and keep going for now.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas! And if someone wants to start researching a printer and prices of where we could get the shirts printed and the cost, that would be great! I by no means want to take over or hog anything...so please voice your thoughts.

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
ttfrancine
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 14, 2007, 03:35:01 pm »

Great line. I like

"What rhymes with Nantucket?"† †Grin yes anew shirt
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 16, 2007, 02:14:39 pm »

Perhaps we wait until after the holidays to pursue this idea??? What does everyone else think?

It's quieted down again, regarding the shirts. I know that I'm pretty busy until the end of the year. I did receive one idea for a shirt, I'll post if she doesn't.

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
StarsHalllowLass
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: November 18, 2007, 01:22:48 pm »

Hi,
I'm new.

Iíve been reading previous posting re garding the shirt. Sounds like a fantastic idea. I definitely would want one or two.

I like to throw a thought out. Grin

Maybe a graphic on the shirt of Kirk's Town Tour. It tells the story and enough people would want to know the story by looking at the shirt.

If someone has already thrown out that idea, sorry.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 01:24:32 pm by StarsHalllowLass » Logged

Stars Hallow Lass
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 27, 2007, 01:48:38 pm »

Hi,
I'm new.

Iíve been reading previous posting re garding the shirt. Sounds like a fantastic idea. I definitely would want one or two.

I like to throw a thought out. Grin

Maybe a graphic on the shirt of Kirk's Town Tour. It tells the story and enough people would want to know the story by looking at the shirt.

If someone has already thrown out that idea, sorry.

Just a thought.

That is a reallllly good idea! Grin

also has this been suggested yet? "Life's short, talk fast....Gilmoregirls.org"
but i actually like StarHollowLass's idea better,  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 05:06:38 pm by Razzlefrat! » Logged

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94
  Print  

Jump to: