GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 17, 2021, 10:31:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: My opinion for the GilmoreGirls.org shirt is as follows:
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, as it is.
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, with some modifications.
[Front] LG deserves an Emmy.
[Front] ASP is my hero/homie.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmore Girls quote.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmorism.
[Front] Girls just wanna have fun.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Our little corner of the Net.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Home of the true Gilmore fans.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: A haven for all Gilmore fans.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 94
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Shirt Discussion (v1 and v2)  (Read 397849 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: September 04, 2007, 12:07:07 pm »

There's so many different ideas out there! And good, no rather...great ideas!!

Have we found out if Heidi approves of a new shirt? And if so, have we figured out how we're going to decide on a shirt design to get printed? A time line of sorts?

Any thoughts...?

I can't wait to have the opportunity for a shirt - I think it will be awesome!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
DaphneLou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 05, 2007, 02:30:10 pm »

I just wish a decision would be made.  I WANT A NEW SHIRT! Sad
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1352 on: September 07, 2007, 08:37:00 am »

Hey hey!!! I am keen for a new shirt....

I like the "I'm very fond of the three month anniversary" idea. But most of the ideas are pretty sweet!

Whats happening on this front?!

~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #1353 on: September 08, 2007, 07:36:52 pm »

I really like the 3 month ann. idea. w/ the meatball of course! great ideas so far. any clue as to when we can get a visual idea?
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 10, 2007, 01:14:28 pm »

Yay! Im sooo glad you guys like the 3 month anniversary idea! Should i go on a hunt for pics of meatballs? (wow, never thought i'd ever say that  Grin )

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #1355 on: September 10, 2007, 03:38:01 pm »

yay! meatball hunting. let us know how that goes. i think someone should draw a meatball. it would be cuter, i think. just a thought
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 11, 2007, 04:45:10 am »

yay! meatball hunting. let us know how that goes. i think someone should draw a meatball. it would be cuter, i think. just a thought

I think that's a good idea. Sometimes inperfection looks a lot better that when it's perfect!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Razzlefrat!
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

coffee, coffee, coffee

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 11, 2007, 01:22:54 pm »

here's a meatball pic...its an illutration, so its a little more exciting thn just a pic!
I like the idea of a drawn meatball too!

~rebecca

this one's a real pic, but has pasta and a plate. (i can photoshop it out if necessary)

What do we think?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:37:39 pm by Razzlefrat! » Logged

Literati <3

/\ by Razzlefrat!
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #1358 on: September 12, 2007, 04:00:38 pm »

I like the illustration much better than the photo. but the leaves have gotta go! lol. it's strange to have leaves and meatballs.
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 13, 2007, 02:44:51 am »

As cute as the 3 month anniversary idea is, especially with a meatball ... it would mainly appeal to deam/rory fans.

I think the best idea would be to think of something that applies to all fans and somehow  also all aspects of the show.

What about a shirt that is in memory of the loss of our  favorite show?  It could say something like ..."In Memoriam of ..."

Also, we still need feedback from Heidi about her thoughts of undergoing another t-shirt project.

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 13, 2007, 11:13:19 am »

heidi did say it was fine, however we need to find a graphics designer who is willing to undertake the project; i said a while back that perhaps we should settle on a design or a couple of designs, and then ask people what they could come up with graphics wise, then go on from there and remember people

NO DIRECT QUOTES!! it is illegal, so it will have to be something indirectly referencing the show or what have you in some way; and i agree with masBYUgal, that it should be something to encompass all fans as opposed to jest dean/rory lovers...i was thinking something along the lines of a rememberance also, '7 great years' sort of thing you know? perhaps that on the back then an image on the front; or what have you, im not great at this kind of stuff  Wink but that is just my 2 cents hehe, perhaps we cna agee on say 5 ideas and then vote on them, the winning design will then have to be pitched to a graphicy person? what does everyone else think?

L xxx

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 13, 2007, 02:51:37 pm »

I do agree with the no just Rory/Dean thing, but I personally don't like the "7 years" thing.
Just stick with something we find funny. Which is a lot.
That way all Gilmore fans will get your shirt.
Sort of like a secret club thing.

Anyone understand where I'm getting at?

love is blind so you didn't see me.
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 13, 2007, 05:39:26 pm »

I do agree with the no just Rory/Dean thing, but I personally don't like the "7 years" thing.
Just stick with something we find funny. Which is a lot.
That way all Gilmore fans will get your shirt.
Sort of like a secret club thing.

Anyone understand where I'm getting at?

Yah, I get it and I agree with it. Something that only a true Gilmore fan would know so that other people have no clue what it is!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 13, 2007, 06:02:39 pm »

Laura/ Lozman Thanks for letting us know that we have Heidi's blessing! Smiley That helps. And good reminder about the direct quotes.

Star What we need now is some action and organization so we can get this thing going!!

Pow I'd be willing to have everyone PM me with their ideas for a graphic and perhaps a one liner that could go on the shirt. Then, I'll post them all here for everyone to see. Then, once we decided on one of those graphics/ one liners for the shirt, we can open it for all those inclined to draft something, have those PM'ed to someone (I'd be happy to host that as well) and then vote once again. (Per Laura's great idea above)

But, whatever we do, it seems we need a direction, a way to make a decision instead of more and more ideas popping up. Not that ideas aren't wonderful, we just need a way to organize them and then vote so we can make progress.

Once the idea has been voted upon and the winner has been selected (graphic w/ text near it) we'll run it by Heidi and then after her approval, we can open it up for those interested in design.

Bam What does everyone think?? If that's alright, you can begin PM'ing me with your ideas and I'll stop back with a deadline if everyone's okay with moving on with said suggestions - thanks to Laura. (if someone else wants to handle this, that's totally cool too! Just wanted to get things really rollin')

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 14, 2007, 06:08:05 am »

if you want to handle it sooks go ahead  Wink i would take more of a role but the next few weeks are going to just be the most crazy, i mean im moving to the other end of the country to start uni! lol

but i do agree with all you ahd to say there sooks, it seems to be a cycle of just ideas and no progress - preogress for progress sake must be discouraged  Wink if we have a deadline; we will have some preogress - i think we need to get the word out more as to the fact that we want submissions for this - and maybe some1 else to help organise so it doesnt all fall on sooks - i would volunteer and feel bad that i cant really sorry  Sad but ok, that was just me rambling some more - hopefully we can get this sorted and have a wonderful new shirt soon  Grin i will do what i can to be involved in the preocess - i  want one! hehe lol

L xxx

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 94
  Print  

Jump to: