GilmoreGirls.org Forum
September 18, 2021, 01:31:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: My opinion for the GilmoreGirls.org shirt is as follows:
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, as it is.
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, with some modifications.
[Front] LG deserves an Emmy.
[Front] ASP is my hero/homie.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmore Girls quote.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmorism.
[Front] Girls just wanna have fun.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Our little corner of the Net.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Home of the true Gilmore fans.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: A haven for all Gilmore fans.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Shirt Discussion (v1 and v2)  (Read 389548 times)
monkeybaby
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1320 on: August 04, 2007, 08:19:42 pm »

I have a cafe press shop where I take custom orders and I also have a few tshirts with Gilmore Girl quotes on it. So, if you want me to custom make you a shirt, email me at [email protected] or you can go to my shop http://www.cafepress.com/alwaysbeafan

Rory: Do something to make me hate you!
Lorelai: Go Hitler?
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: August 04, 2007, 09:09:24 pm »

You make Tshirts? Cool! Do you make or design them?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
brisbane4124
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: August 04, 2007, 11:23:59 pm »

Love the tshirt idea.  Now if i can just get an episode list/summary of season 7 I will be completely happy and not to push the point, but if I hear of a 'girls' movie I will be estatic!
Alexis Bledel1210
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 05, 2007, 06:04:40 pm »

to whoever it may concern,

I love the idea for Gilmore Girls to have a shirt made by a member of GilmoreGirls.org and I hope that I get a copy of the shirt.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 09:00:11 am by Heidi » Logged
~*emily*~
« Reply #1324 on: August 05, 2007, 07:32:22 pm »

I love the idea for Gilmore Girls to have a shirt made by a member of GilmoreGirls.org and I hope that I get a copy of the shirt. my address is...

Hi there I'm Emily, and welcome to the forum! It might me none of my business, so sorry if I bother you, but I noticed that you wrote out your address in a post. That might not be so safe- just my opinion. But if you want a t-shirt and just really don't want to keep up with all the progress until it's ready to order, I'd be glad to e-mail you when you can order it online! (And safely) I'm just scared that some crazy/creepy internet person could get ahold of exactly where you live and... well, I dunno, but I really don't think it's safe to post where you live. Hope I can help! And sorry if you don't want me to. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:35:14 pm by ~*emily*~ » Logged
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: August 05, 2007, 07:51:52 pm »

I love the idea for Gilmore Girls to have a shirt made by a member of GilmoreGirls.org and I hope that I get a copy of the shirt. my address is...

Hi there I'm Emily, and welcome to the forum! It might me none of my business, so sorry if I bother you, but I noticed that you wrote out your address in a post. That might not be so safe- just my opinion. But if you want a t-shirt and just really don't want to keep up with all the progress until it's ready to order, I'd be glad to e-mail you when you can order it online! (And safely) I'm just scared that some crazy/creepy internet person could get ahold of exactly where you live and... well, I dunno, but I really don't think it's safe to post where you live. Hope I can help! And sorry if you don't want me to. Smiley

Hello Julia,

I too noticed that you left your whole address on the forum. I'd like to ask that you edit your post by clicking on the 'edit' button in your original post in the thread (above) and deleting it. I would hate to have something happen to you or you receive something awful due to the fact your address was made public. While I feel pretty comfortable here on the ORG and for the most part, I think we keep good company...you can just never be too sure or too safe! As Emily said in her response, I'm sure you may just be excited about getting a shirt and want to make sure you can get one without having to stay up with the thread. I hope that you enjoy the ORG and welcome you with a smile! I just want to make sure you're safe! Smiley Have a great night!

As far as the shirts go...

I'd love one for Hep Alien!! How fun would that be?! Ahhhh!

Though suggestions are always welcome and much appreciated, I just wanted to clarify something. If we are talking about a Gilmore Girls shirt supporting the ORG or sponsoring the ORG, we should make sure we get Heidi's approval and thoughts before we move too far ahead with anything. I think that would be nice to 'release' another ORG shirt for GG! I just want to make sure Heidi is being kept in the loop and that we have her 'blessing'/ approval with the whole thing.

If we're going any GG shirt, that's cool too! Are we getting them printed in bulk so to keep the cost lower and are they all going to say the same thing? Or are we putting in customized orders for whatever we want individually?

Also, a reminder about sending your address to others. Just don't want anyone to be unsafe about it. That would be the only other thing I'd think to ask Heidi about since it's all being run through her site. I wouldn't want any liability going towards her. Just a few thoughts! Thanks for listening! Smiley
~Mel Hearts
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:57:29 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 06, 2007, 05:56:43 am »

hey mel, in response to the in bulk question - that is what they did last time i believe, there was a chpice between 3 colours and boy fit or skinny fit tees, and there was one design - each person sent their money to heidi via paypal i believe, which she then used for postage purposes as well as the printing of the t-shirts. i also think they came from american apparell or something, if i remember correctly!

i dont think customised orders is a very good idea - more confusion!! it is also, i feel better for the org community to have the same tee, then you will have something unique as a group - if that makes sense!!!

and yea - a hep alien t-shirt would be pretty awesome lol, i have real band t-shirts; a fictional one would be the icing on the cake lol

and julia; i agree with sooks and emily; it is unsafe to do so, when it is time to order the t-shirts; it may not happen for a while heidi needs some say!!! then we will ask for addresses (or...the organiser will lol) and it will be much safer than posting it there in the open!! just my 2cents!!! Two Cents

okay, im off to enjoy the sunny day, gotta pick my friend up from work! lol then we are going for a picnic hehe!!!

L xxx

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
biblegirl101
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 06, 2007, 07:44:54 am »

never heard it

wasted-carrie underwood

Headliners for Life. Java Junkies for Life.
biblegirl101
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: August 06, 2007, 07:46:37 am »

sorry i typed the wrong thing. i think there shoud be a shirt that says nobody puts baby in the corner.

Headliners for Life. Java Junkies for Life.
philintheblank
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:32 pm »

I do like the iGilmore shirt design. But, as a guy living in a small town (near Atlanta) I am making a
t-shirt with the Stars Hollow sign. The one in front of the gazebo on the square. I will wear it for
concerts, picnics, fireworks, ect.. in our town center!
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #1330 on: August 06, 2007, 02:07:14 pm »

I'd love a band shirt for Hep Alien.

nikki Smiley

you can get one...i have seen them online. try google-ing it. there is a link around here somewhere that will take you to a site with tons of GG shirts. i will look for it.
~*emily*~
« Reply #1331 on: August 06, 2007, 02:25:07 pm »

Hey, I saw this shirt once that had and outline of rory & logan with their umbrellas that had the words "life and death brigade" on it. That probably wouldn't work for a lot of people, but I just thought it was awesome! I love the You Jump, I Jump Jack episode. Anyway, I like the idea of everyone having the same shirt, too. Oooooh, I just thought of something! Remember that town meeting where... ok, i found the quote!

3.06 - Take the Deviled Eggs

(Theres a town meeting going on, and Taylor's discussing the issue of birds on poles and their side-effects)

Then Taylor suggests putting up spikes so that the birds, like, die when they land on Star's Hollow poles. No one likes it...

ANDREW: Id rather have bird crap fall on my head!
LORELAI: There it is our new town slogan.
RORY: I like it.
LORELAI: I see coffee mugs, T-shirts.
RORY: Dont forget stuffed shish-kabobbed birds.
LORELAI: That moan when you squeeze em.

Could we make a shirt that says something like...

"Id rather have bird crap fall on my head." - Stars Hollow, CT.

I dunno, I just thought that was really funny. Smiley

And has anyone e-mailed Heidi about this yet?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 02:27:10 pm by ~*emily*~ » Logged
DaphneLou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 06, 2007, 06:11:03 pm »

I got so many comments on my "it's not a T-shrt" shirt that I'd love to get the new shirt you are ordering.  Please let me know.
Thanks
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 06, 2007, 06:18:56 pm »

Hey, I saw this shirt once that had and outline of rory & logan with their umbrellas that had the words "life and death brigade" on it. That probably wouldn't work for a lot of people, but I just thought it was awesome! I love the You Jump, I Jump Jack episode. Anyway, I like the idea of everyone having the same shirt, too. Oooooh, I just thought of something! Remember that town meeting where... ok, i found the quote!

3.06 - Take the Deviled Eggs

(Theres a town meeting going on, and Taylor's discussing the issue of birds on poles and their side-effects)

Then Taylor suggests putting up spikes so that the birds, like, die when they land on Star's Hollow poles. No one likes it...

ANDREW: Id rather have bird crap fall on my head!
LORELAI: There it is our new town slogan.
RORY: I like it.
LORELAI: I see coffee mugs, T-shirts.
RORY: Dont forget stuffed shish-kabobbed birds.
LORELAI: That moan when you squeeze em.

Could we make a shirt that says something like...

"Id rather have bird crap fall on my head." - Stars Hollow, CT.

I dunno, I just thought that was really funny. Smiley

And has anyone e-mailed Heidi about this yet?

Haha! I remember that.
Great idea, Emily!

love is blind so you didn't see me.
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 06, 2007, 06:32:44 pm »

That is a great idea! PS! Great quote too..

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94
  Print  

Jump to: