GilmoreGirls.org Forum
September 18, 2021, 12:37:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: My opinion for the GilmoreGirls.org shirt is as follows:
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, as it is.
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, with some modifications.
[Front] LG deserves an Emmy.
[Front] ASP is my hero/homie.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmore Girls quote.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmorism.
[Front] Girls just wanna have fun.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Our little corner of the Net.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Home of the true Gilmore fans.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: A haven for all Gilmore fans.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 94
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Shirt Discussion (v1 and v2)  (Read 389512 times)
Carmicone
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Usagi-chan ~*I Love Gilmore Girls*~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1230 on: November 05, 2006, 04:54:05 pm »

Thank you for sharing those comments Heidi, it's always nice when you receive cumpliments for dojng things great Wink
I haven't received my shirt yet, though, do you know how has it took approximately when you have send them utside the US?

"Love is a desire for that lost half of ourselves"
[/b]

*Random pretty sticks, aaah, to give and receive...*
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:05 am »

Thank you for sharing those comments Heidi, it's always nice when you receive cumpliments for dojng things great Wink
I haven't received my shirt yet, though, do you know how has it took approximately when you have send them utside the US?

Hi Carmicone,

I actually don't know.  Yours is the first shirt I've sent to Mexico.  Congrats!  Hopefully it will arrive today.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Carmicone
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Usagi-chan ~*I Love Gilmore Girls*~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: November 06, 2006, 11:01:49 am »

Hi Carmicone,

I actually don't know. Yours is the first shirt I've sent to Mexico. Congrats! Hopefully it will arrive today.

~Heidi
Wow, that's great, I thought there were more mexican fans... I hope it arrives today, though, thank you very much for your quick response.

"Love is a desire for that lost half of ourselves"
[/b]

*Random pretty sticks, aaah, to give and receive...*
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: July 12, 2007, 10:15:58 am »

I don't mean to grave rob this thread but is there any chance we can get a new Tshirt.  I wasn't around for the other ones and I would really like to get one

My New Website
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 12, 2007, 01:10:45 pm »

I don't mean to grave rob this thread but is there any chance we can get a new Tshirt. I wasn't around for the other ones and I would really like to get one

oh and if the answer is yes..i want to remind everybody about the food eqaution idea
and the lorelai paradox idea..i loved those

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 13, 2007, 03:35:35 am »

I don't mean to grave rob this thread but is there any chance we can get a new Tshirt.  I wasn't around for the other ones and I would really like to get one

oh and if the answer is yes..i want to remind everybody about the food eqaution idea
and the lorelai paradox idea..i loved those

hehe, i would totally agree with marlies on this one!!! Smiley still hoping for one of those Cheesy

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
Shes perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But shes also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 13, 2007, 09:03:32 am »

Man how's that saying go ... great minds think alike.  I've been thinking about that lately and I just posted it as a question to Heidi in the soapbox thread.  I didn't want to breathe new life to this  thread, until I knew her thoughts. I know the past projects have been a HUGE undertaking on her part and I wanted to know how she felt.

As for the shirt, I LOVED the paradox idea too ... yet I kind of had another thought.  I was thinking of some sort of in memoriam kind of shirt representing the show and how it's brought us all together.  It's just an idea, but I haven't thought of any kind of visual that would go with the concept.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 09:05:22 am by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1237 on: July 16, 2007, 09:18:21 am »

Man how's that saying go ... great minds think alike.

Ha!!!  Heck Yeah!!  Stephanie and I were doing that last week.  We kept thinking of the same thing.  All in all we are brillant women.

As for the shirt, I LOVED the paradox idea too ... yet I kind of had another thought.  I was thinking of some sort of in memoriam kind of shirt representing the show and how it's brought us all together.  It's just an idea, but I haven't thought of any kind of visual that would go with the concept.

I have been reading a few pages back but I can't find the idea of the Lorelai paradox.  I know what the paradox is but I was wondering if there was a quote made up for it or an idea on what the shirt will look like.  I just can't find it anywhere.

My New Website
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 26, 2007, 05:23:21 pm »

Oooo I just saw this thread while looking for another one, and I just have to say that if shirts were available again, I'm in, I'm all in!! And if there's any help needed in making ideas into reality, let me know! Again, I say, I'm in...I'm all in!! Smiley I was so bummed when I saw there were shirts and I missed it!! I'm going to page back to see what the ideas are that Melissa and Marlies speak of! Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: July 30, 2007, 11:47:26 am »

I am really sorry if this looks like I am star posting.  But I wanted to bump this thread to the first page because I really really want a t-shirt.  Jeez that almost looks like I am throwing a tantrum.  Hehehe, ok maybe I am. 

I would really like to have a T-shirt from the ORG.  I have had such a good time here the past few months and I would love something unique to remember it by.

Are there any other members who would like one as well?  Who is with me?

Edit:  I was thinking of sending out some PMs to see if anyone would be interested in another shirt
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 11:50:13 am by PrettyTownSpinster » Logged

My New Website
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: July 30, 2007, 01:01:38 pm »

I would also love to have a T-shirt from the ORG.  I joined after they made the old shirts and have wanted one ever since.  I am with you  Wink Smiley  I am also pretty sure there are many other members that would love to have one too.  We should start making a list then we can all talk about designs and styles. 

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 30, 2007, 01:18:15 pm »

Just put my name in there. For another shirt. I got the first one, but I missed the last one. I would love to have another one. =]

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 30, 2007, 01:25:45 pm »

Mary I love ur sig!

ELIZABETH ♥
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 30, 2007, 03:38:56 pm »

Are there any other members who would like one as well? Who is with me?
I am! I think I was registered when the last ORG shirts were around, but I wasn't really active around the .org until like four months after I registered. Huh Well I'm all in for another! Put me on the list! Dance

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 30, 2007, 11:03:03 pm »

Me too!!!!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 94
  Print