GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 04:51:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: My opinion for the GilmoreGirls.org shirt is as follows:
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, as it is.
I like the shirt designed by Copperboom!, with some modifications.
[Front] LG deserves an Emmy.
[Front] ASP is my hero/homie.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmore Girls quote.
[Front] I think we should make an indirect reference to a Gilmorism.
[Front] Girls just wanna have fun.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Our little corner of the Net.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: Home of the true Gilmore fans.
[Back] GilmoreGirls.org: A haven for all Gilmore fans.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 94
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Shirt Discussion (v1 and v2)  (Read 400536 times)
tygerlily
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: October 18, 2006, 06:05:54 am »

I also like it! It's subtle enough for people to go huh??? BUt anyone that is a fan would TOTALLY understand...
I like it...
My only opinion is to make sure that you get a T-shirt that is a longer fitted type style,  no one is wearing short T-s anymore, or the men's type....
That is the only way I'll buy one.....
Suzie
logansLover
« Reply #1216 on: October 19, 2006, 11:40:59 am »

Hmm...a shirt for people who are bad at math? I'll take one! Cheesy

Haha me too!

GILMORE

Oh Me too Me too!
aryan2003
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 21

--> Aryan . The . Apprentice <-- in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 21, 2006, 02:42:46 pm »

GUESS WHAT? I got my shirt, and so did my sis. We will post our neck-waist photos when we wear them! THANKS HEIDI. its exactly 10days shipping, the max supposedly!

"It's like once your president, your president for life... Unless you get assassinated"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 --. it
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1218 on: October 23, 2006, 03:59:06 pm »

Hi guys,

I have one shirt left.  It's a unisex x-large in army.  If someone would buy it ... that would make me really happy.  Wink  So, if you or someone know you is interested in it ... please drop me a line.   

Thanks! Smitten

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 23, 2006, 07:02:51 pm »

Wow, only one left Heidi, that's so cool! I had another idea for a marketing thing, I should give let you know about it. ONce a new thread is up, I will.....for the next shirt!;)

EDIT:  Okay, I was thinking, what if we did something else to promote the ORG as well as the show.   I was first thinking something like bumper stickers, but those are tacky.  Then I was thinking, what if we did some kind of window cling that we could all put in the back window of our cars....or on mirrors in lockers...or well the possibilities are endless.  Now I have no clue how'd you about making them or what we'd want on them, but it was just an idea.  What do you think?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 08:56:57 am by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1220 on: October 26, 2006, 03:29:05 pm »

GilmoreGirls.org Coffee shirts are sold outPow Celebrate Bam

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
jodieflips
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 44

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 26, 2006, 05:21:10 pm »

That is GREAT Heidi!  I am very sorry that I couldn't buy one.  It sux big dux.  Oh well, it is awesome that they were such a big success!
                                     Jodie Nod

~*emily*~
« Reply #1222 on: October 26, 2006, 05:54:05 pm »

Wow, only one left Heidi, that's so cool!  I had another idea for a marketing thing, I should give let you know about it.  ONce a new thread is up, I will.....for the next shirt!;)

EDIT: Okay, I was thinking, what if we did something else to promote the ORG as well as the show. I was first thinking something like bumper stickers, but those are tacky. Then I was thinking, what if we did some kind of window cling that we could all put in the back window of our cars....or on mirrors in lockers...or well the possibilities are endless. Now I have no clue how'd you about making them or what we'd want on them, but it was just an idea. What do you think?

wow thats an awesome idea! i would totally get something like that to put in my locker... well, i'm growing out of my blue org shirt, so i would like a new one.

GilmoreGirls.org Coffee shirts are sold out! Pow Celebrate Bam

~Heidi

wow that's great! good job heidi!!!
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: October 27, 2006, 01:53:55 am »

EDIT:  Okay, I was thinking, what if we did something else to promote the ORG as well as the show.   I was first thinking something like bumper stickers, but those are tacky.  Then I was thinking, what if we did some kind of window cling that we could all put in the back window of our cars....or on mirrors in lockers...or well the possibilities are endless.  Now I have no clue how'd you about making them or what we'd want on them, but it was just an idea.  What do you think? [/color]

I've thought about doing other items myself, but have never been able to come up with something that is 'cool' and cost effective.

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
ilovelogan2021
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

LOGAN <3

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 28, 2006, 07:38:25 pm »

hi

Logan <3

Carmicone
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Usagi-chan ~*I Love Gilmore Girls*~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1225 on: October 30, 2006, 04:42:17 pm »

GilmoreGirls.org Coffee shirts are sold out! Pow Celebrate Bam

~Heidi

That's great news Heidi!! I'm so happy I was able to buy one before they were sold out, I'm still waiting for it but it has only been 6 working days, so we are still on time  Cheesy plus, I live in Mexico so probably it's going to take the whole ten days. I'm looking forward to getting it any day now after job Wink
Congratulations on selling all the T-Shirts! Can we start sharing our ideas for a new one? Cheesy

"Love is a desire for that lost half of ourselves"
[/b]

*Random pretty sticks, aaah, to give and receive...*
Carmicone
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Usagi-chan ~*I Love Gilmore Girls*~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1226 on: October 30, 2006, 04:46:39 pm »

Hi, me again Cheesy
I was thinking of a coffee cup, but maybe that's a little cliche... but I would like the idea of a car sticker, although maybe that won't be so easy to make.
You can also do some of those plastic bacelets (like the "livestrong" one) with GlmoreGirls.org in it...

"Love is a desire for that lost half of ourselves"
[/b]

*Random pretty sticks, aaah, to give and receive...*
invisibleasm
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

~Fuzzy certs taste like keys!~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1227 on: October 30, 2006, 10:10:14 pm »

Hi, me again Cheesy
I was thinking of a coffee cup, but maybe that's a little cliche... but I would like the idea of a car sticker, although maybe that won't be so easy to make.
You can also do some of those plastic bacelets (like the "livestrong" one) with GlmoreGirls.org in it...

I would so buy one of those bracletes and the window thingy. that is a good idea!

I wasn't able to get a shirt this time but I will deff. get one next time around!

jodieflips
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 44

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 31, 2006, 07:06:27 pm »

I absolutely adore the idea of a bracelette!  I am always looking for things to wear on my wrists except for the "livestrong" ones.  And now that I wore mine so much it is kind of falling apart and so I need a new one anyways.  Maybe we could put some cool quote on them or something!

Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1229 on: November 01, 2006, 06:54:24 pm »

Hi guys,

I've received some pretty nice compliments from people who bought the GilmoreGirls.org Coffee shirt and felt like sharing ...

~Heidi

"I got my shirt on Monday when I got home from work and I wore it the rest of the afternoon, I LOVE IT! Thank you so much! 10 years from now it will be one of those shirts that you wear so much it's too thin to actually wear in public, but you keep it in the bottom of your drawer anyway." -Holly

"Just wanted to let you know that I received the shirts today.  I LOVE THEM...  Here's to an excellent 7th season and many more to come.  Keep me informed on the upcoming shirt.  I can't wait." -Ashley

"I received my t-shirt today its very cool!  Thank you for a great t-shirt and fast delivery." -Ailbhe

"I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my .ORG shirt last Tuesday, and I love it. Sorry I'm a bit late emailing you. Thanks for all the work that went into putting these t-shirts together." -Lisa

"Hi there... I wanted to tahnk u for the Gilmore Girl Shirt.. It fits really nice and I actually had the chance to wear it today on my day off and It fits great... Thanks again." -Kelly

"I received the shirts and I love them.  Thank you and have a nice day." -Cathy

"I received my t-shirt and loved it." -Juanita

Flame    Flame
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 94
  Print  

Jump to: