GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 17, 2021, 10:24:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think we should have a new Secret Santa?
Yes, next Christmas - 11 (47.8%)
Yes, we should have a Secret Friend on July 20 (Friends' day in Argentina) - 5 (21.7%)
Yes, we should have it some other time (please specify!) - 2 (8.7%)
No - 1 (4.3%)
I don't care - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Take part in the ORG's first Secret Santa!  (Read 123654 times)
totalggfan84
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: December 26, 2006, 01:57:50 pm »

Hey guys! I still haven't gotten my present yet and I'm waiting so anxiously, holding my breath.  Shocked

And to my secret santa (who I sent a present to), don't worry! I sent it the Wednesday before Christmas so I'm praying it will come this week! Praying!!!!

^Sig made by the awesome lukesgirl!^
Hi my name is Rachel (Angela is my TJS).
~Literati, Java Junkie~
Obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight!
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 27, 2006, 03:05:44 pm »

Ok confession time...who here got their gift early and couldnt stand the suspense of it sitting there calling at them so they opened it early and then posted here today to make it look like they waited like the good member that they want everyone to think they are?Huh Just wondering because the suspense killed me but I did wait until christmas morning to open it but I have this...vibe I guess that there are early openers out there Smiley

Spill it people!

B xxx

See....now this is why these meetings with friends you make from the Org are no good.  You tell them things in confidence and then they come on here, immediately after you post and rat you out big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's it, the friendship is off - if it's not bad enough that I have to live life being the emotional brat that I am, but to have you rat me out on it *stamps foot* hmmmmph!!!!  Well I tried OK, and it was only two days before, so I thought I did pretty well - I mean it was sitting there unapologetically mocking me for over a week!

*wanders away reliving our conversation to see what was revealed that I could rat B out on*

Kiss Wink
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 04:05:16 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 27, 2006, 03:42:19 pm »

LMAO!!!
I didnt rat you out (now I understand the PM I got calling me a rat) I asked if anyone ANYONE did it, I didnt say that Caryn opened hers early!! I was wondering if you would confess though, hahahaha

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 27, 2006, 04:08:29 pm »

LMAO!!!
I didnt rat you out (now I understand the PM I got calling me a rat) I asked if anyone ANYONE did it, I didnt say that Caryn opened hers early!! I was wondering if you would confess though, hahahaha

hehehe well I even pondered that before I posted.  I thought 'that is just your guilty conscience Caryn' but when it all comes down to it, the detectives out there such as keith would've cottoned on.  And whilst I'm juvenile and bratty, I'm at least honest enough to admit it, so I figured I would celebrate my short comings and share with the rest of our Secret Santa friends Grin  Well after I was ratted out I came to that conclusion anyways Tongue Undecided Cheesy

Please read Forum Rules
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: December 27, 2006, 06:46:37 pm »

Nothing yet! Checked the post office again this morning. Sad, lonely box.. Maybe tomorrow? Undecided

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Janich O
« Reply #290 on: December 27, 2006, 09:00:33 pm »

I'm sorry for all you people that are waiting still. I got my present - as you know - and love it beyond reason. But I wait for a card from a friend, and that is just... aghhhh Cheesy So, I know... Cry Wink

Well, you already got the love Kiss
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 29, 2006, 06:47:52 am »

yipiiee today my gift arrived...
i still do not know who sent it..very mysterious....cause the letter that came with it was signed "your secret santa" lol

i freaked out when i saw the big package..it is very personal because it is a "red sox" jacket
and my secret santa is a "red sox" fan and they come from the city she/he lives in.

i really like it..thanks mysterious santa  Grin

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
flex151
Diner Waitress

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: December 29, 2006, 07:09:58 am »

i freaked out when i saw the big package..it is very personal because it is a "red sox" jacket
and my secret santa is a "red sox" fan and they come from the city she/he lives in.

That would be Boston. If you were curious..I wasn't sure if you knew since you didn't say Smiley. But yeah, just go through the participating members and see which one is from Boston, Massachusetts. Unless they don't have their location listed, in which case the mystery continues!

Still nothing for me Undecided.

*Kate's Stalker*

Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: December 29, 2006, 07:34:27 am »

Sorry Shary, I'm there with you!

Marlies, glad to hear you got your present! Hehe, I can't believe he/she didn't put his/her name!  Grin

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 29, 2006, 07:41:13 am »

poor shary oh yes i knew the team was from boston..but i just had notb thought of your idea..you are so intelligent  Wink

oh and marian and kami: i do not know if i have said this before, but A BIG HUG AND THANKS for organising this...it has been fun

edit: ok i had to go through the entire list and i found out  Wink

oh and a question: did the present have to be something representing my country?
cause it was not!many seemed to send things especially from their country or state! soory i did not  Undecided
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 07:52:54 am by talkingfriend » Logged

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: December 29, 2006, 08:22:00 am »

oh and a question: did the present have to be something representing my country?
cause it was not!many seemed to send things especially from their country or state! soory i did not  Undecided

Not at all! That was just an idea. Like, mine represented my city. But it could also be something personal, something cool or any other thing you could come up with  Cheesy.

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
flex151
Diner Waitress

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: December 29, 2006, 03:34:29 pm »

poor shary oh yes i knew the team was from boston..but i just had notb thought of your idea..you are so intelligent  Wink
[...]
edit: ok i had to go through the entire list and i found out  Wink

I'm glad you figured it out! I considered going through the list for you, and then took one look at it and thought "Um, no." I didn't know so many people had participated! Well, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for Puerto Rico, so hopefully I'll come home to my gift Smiley. Happy New Year everyone Celebrate.

*Kate's Stalker*

totalggfan84
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:24 pm »

edit: ok i had to go through the entire list and i found out Wink

HeHe.  Grin

I received my gift today! I started freaking out when my sister came upstairs and said "Rachel, there's a big package for you." I was like "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Its here!"  I love it! I don't know if I should say the person's name on here but you know who you are. I have sent you a PM thanking you infinitely. Thank you secret santa!!!!!!

^Sig made by the awesome lukesgirl!^
Hi my name is Rachel (Angela is my TJS).
~Literati, Java Junkie~
Obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight!
Marian...
Inn Concierge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2006, 08:19:14 am »

I GOT MY PRESENT!!!

I got home after doing some shopping and my dad opened the door with his hands behind his back and he was like "If I give you something you really want, what do you give me?" "Ummmm, a beso (kiss)?" "A beso? I want more than that!" "Ummm, a peso? (Argentinian currency)" "A peso?" "Oh my God, you have my gift!!!!" And he gave it to me  Grin.

Anyway, MY SECRET SANTA ROCKS! My gift included a necklace and the cutest card! (in a shave I won't reveal because it'd be too obvious) THANK YOU!

I have pics of me and my gift, I thought it'd be cool if everyone posted a pic of what they got  Cheesy.

Marian

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
*Katie*
Diner Regular

Community Points: 305

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2006, 08:22:32 am »

I will definately post pics.

When can we reveal who our S.S. were?

Celebrate Find a reason to celebrate! Celebrate
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24