GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 04:28:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think we should have a new Secret Santa?
Yes, next Christmas - 11 (47.8%)
Yes, we should have a Secret Friend on July 20 (Friends' day in Argentina) - 5 (21.7%)
Yes, we should have it some other time (please specify!) - 2 (8.7%)
No - 1 (4.3%)
I don't care - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Take part in the ORG's first Secret Santa!  (Read 128143 times)
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2006, 09:18:20 am »

^^ cool she lives so close? have you ever met?

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2006, 09:26:40 am »

Yeah, well I just gave my address to my stalker. But as of yet, Shary hasn't turned up at my door. I'm waiting! Seriously. I haven't left the house in days

LMAO! Grin

We've decided that if I'm ever in New Zealand, or she's ever in the Virgin Islands, we will crash at eachother's cribs (hee hee, "cribs") and party, and try to avoid being arrested. Kate's gonna update her insurance just in case. Cool

When will we find out whose Secret Santa we'll be? Santa

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2006, 11:00:14 am »

*Katie* no you're not too late! Just PM Marian or myself (or even both) with your mailing address. Smiley

Court,I got your PM! Grin and yes of course when you send your gift you can include it's from you! I'm probly going to to my "surprise I had you" thing in big letters. I'll get creative some way.

lol yes it is tue I could stalk Brenda.. haha nah, I wouldn't! We actually haven't met Marlies, but she's been like right next to my home town before!

flex, you should find out between December 1-10. Those are the dates that Marian and I are looking at right now. Smiley

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2006, 01:16:28 pm »

Oh Kami, you've taken care of everything, I love being your partner for this project  High Five

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2006, 02:04:44 pm »

Not to put too much pressure on Kami and Marian, but you may need to make it as close to the beginning of December as possible.  Some of us people that live way over the other side of the world may have to send our packages far and still deal with all the Christmas post happening.  It would be a shame if somebody didn't get the surprise from their Secret Santa in time.  Just a thought... Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2006, 02:13:58 pm »

Not to put too much pressure on Kami and Marian, but you may need to make it as close to the beginning of December as possible.  Some of us people that live way over the other side of the world may have to send our packages far and still deal with all the Christmas post happening.  It would be a shame if somebody didn't get the surprise from their Secret Santa in time.  Just a thought... Kiss
Hehe I agree with that actually. We definitely want everyone to receive their posts before Christmas. Marian did suggest that we extend the sign up date to the 1st but I think maybe it should still stay till the 26th, Marian? Like I said with having more time to get the lists together and stuff.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2006, 02:19:43 pm »

Not wanting to interfere kami, was just thinking aloud (or with vision - what would that translate to in Org speak) Tongue

It is just that some of us (namely me) are not naturally creative and may need a bit of time to get the right thing for their person and then prepare or put it together and then add all the special little touches that will make it truly special and then get it off in the post.  I'm notoriously known for procrastinating.....and I don't want to ruin it for my person.

So basically it was a selfish request on my behalf Grin Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2006, 02:30:50 pm »

Nah Caryn, you're not being selfish lol. I procrastinate myself and have been thinking about something to send to my buddy (being if i hade a male or female) and I have no idea! So I understand what you mean, and I also want to make sure that I send out what I have, all cute and decked out.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2006, 02:43:56 pm »

Awww that's cool - thanks Kami.  Just realised taht I was getting awfully opinionated for something that I'm not in charge of Cheesy

And wont our buddies be lucky.....they'll have very cute packages *thoughts trailing off*  now if only I knew what to send....... Undecided

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2006, 02:56:32 pm »

BACK IN YOUR BOX CARYN! Hehe.

I like that you vocalise my thoughts though because I have just been sitting here 'hoping' the girls give me my person closer to the 1st, lol.

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2006, 03:03:51 pm »

Yeah, the post office cut-off date for sending to Europe to get there by Christmas is like Dec 11th, so anyone over this side of the world trying to get to the other really need to know before then Cheesy

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2006, 03:05:44 pm »

See all our great minds think alike.   And must I really get back in my box B?  It's kinda cramped in there, and dark and dingy.  And I kinda need to gat up and walk around a bit because now I'm full.  Oh btw the chocolates are all gone Cheesy Tongue

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2006, 03:30:01 pm »

Lol, your box is a chocolate box??? And you didnt share the chocolates??? How rude!!!

I think we all have a case of SouthernHemispherePostalBluesItis!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2006, 03:33:19 pm »

Hell yeah!!!! I hate that. What's the cure?? There should be a song, like that 'Ain't no cure for the Summertime blues' song, only 'Ain't no cure for the SoutherHemispherePostal Blues'. Kinda fits. If you slur all the words together  like a drunk

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2006, 03:44:16 pm »

If you slur all the words together  like a drunk

Well I've kinda had a bit of experience with that Embarrassed.  Of course not now that I'm a responsible mature mum and all, but on a night off...... Wink

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: