GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 04:43:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think we should have a new Secret Santa?
Yes, next Christmas - 11 (47.8%)
Yes, we should have a Secret Friend on July 20 (Friends' day in Argentina) - 5 (21.7%)
Yes, we should have it some other time (please specify!) - 2 (8.7%)
No - 1 (4.3%)
I don't care - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Take part in the ORG's first Secret Santa!  (Read 127770 times)
Mr Funkadelic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 112

if you got Funk you got Style

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 25, 2006, 12:31:40 pm »

I haven't got mine yet!!!  Cry

As I'm leaving in two days hope to find it when I come back home!!!  Wink

MERRY X-MAS

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 25, 2006, 01:39:42 pm »

i have not got mine and i just found out that there will be no post for two days (holidays)  Cry
oh well..i will survive..as long as i know how to love...lalala..(gloria gaynor)

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 25, 2006, 01:43:31 pm »

I opened my the gift from my Santa first thing! No one else has stopped by and posted what they've gotten yet.. lol.

hmmm.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: December 25, 2006, 01:50:00 pm »

lol, Kami, how did you like your present?? Your secret Santa out there must be dieing to know!

Katy, congrats on the lip gloss!

Marlies, your gift will arrive a little late I'm afraid (I've talked to your santa), but it has been sent! Don't be so anxious Smiley.

Since I'm not in Buenos Aires I don't know if mine has arrived yet  Angry.

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 25, 2006, 01:54:18 pm »

Good Morning,

Well! I opened my present yesterday and its so cute, I love it! If I tell what I got it could kinda give the country away and then the person and then those who havent gotten gifts yet will eventually start to eliminate options until they knew who sent them their present before they get it. I can say this though...it included a stuffed animal and a flag from the Santas country and a card and a letter. It was all very cute and worth the suspense.

To those of you who didnt participate in this years Secret Santa, it was really a great experience, everyone in my house was excited to see what I got from another country and they were all jealous that they couldnt play. Thanks Kami and Marian for organising such a fun Christmas experience for all of us.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 25, 2006, 02:20:09 pm »

Yeah I've been bursting to say who had me but I guess I should wait? lol
Aw B a stuffed animal?? cute. lol Marain I enjoyed my gift very much. Maybe I shouldn't give too much away like B didn't? but my present included a shirt, postcard and a mixed CD.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Brazilgirl
« Reply #276 on: December 25, 2006, 03:05:06 pm »

Oh Gosh, I loved my gift!! My Secret is so great and thoughtful... I won't say where it came from for the reasons already mentioned but it included a journal (for my future European tour - they remembered!!  Smiley), Christmas deco, and food!! Yes food!! Delicious food I might add. I loved playing this this year and I can't wait till all of you who haven't gotten your gifts to get them so we can talk about our secret santas!!

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2006, 03:51:25 pm »

Ooooh international food Dri, can't wait to hear your complete thoughts on how it tasted!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who has received and are revelling in their presents.  And to those of you still waiting, it will happen and I guess sit tight in the knowledge that this was a huge thing to pull off - an International Secret Santa!!!  Well done again Kami and Marian, my family were just as excited as I.

And to my Secret (S Gilmore) Santa.  I thank you a million for my gift that is soooo personal.  I truly hope to understand antoher side of your personality with this insight and selection of music you have chosen to share with me. After I get done with all the festivities of a second days celebrations (I have a big family, not to mention a melded one (in laws) so we never get it all over in one day.  Thank god for Boxing Day) I look forward to listening.  Also the postcard from your native land (strangely, not the North Pole?Huh Cheesy) and you very touching words of kindness are appreciated beyond words and I thank you very much. Hearts

Please read Forum Rules
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 25, 2006, 05:17:10 pm »

Ok confession time...who here got their gift early and couldnt stand the suspense of it sitting there calling at them so they opened it early and then posted here today to make it look like they waited like the good member that they want everyone to think they are?Huh Just wondering because the suspense killed me but I did wait until christmas morning to open it but I have this...vibe I guess that there are early openers out there Smiley

Spill it people!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 25, 2006, 05:48:28 pm »

Santa  My secret santa is incredibly sweet and thoughtful!   Gift  I love my secret santa.  I can't tell what my gift was because people who have been paying close attention might be able to figure out who it was based on what they sent.  Cheesy

Kami and Marian, I would like to echo everyone else's sentiments on how fun this has been and thank you for organizing it. 

The little kid in me desperately wants to know who everyone had!  Cheesy  After all the gifts have arrived will you post all the match-ups?  Please, please, pretty please w/ sucre on top!

B, I'll admit to opening mine on Christmas Eve. . .  Wink

*Katie*
Diner Regular

Community Points: 305

^ Taken by me! ^

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 25, 2006, 05:56:07 pm »

Awww.....I absolutely LOVE my secret santa! The gift was so amazingly me. I don't know how he/she (I am not disclosing that information just yet  Wink )did it! It matched my personality so well! Thank you! (you know who you are  Wink Kiss)

Hang in there everyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet! It will come......

Thank you so much Kami and Marian! *pretty sticks*

Celebrate Find a reason to celebrate! Celebrate
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 25, 2006, 08:17:56 pm »

Aw, you're all welcome guys. Kiss It was really lots of fun! And Marian was great help. *hugs*

Wow it seems that a lot of gift giving really worked out! I mean sending their person something that really works with them! (Like Dri and her journal!) Awesome awesome.
Smiley

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2006, 01:35:31 am »

Marlies, your gift will arrive a little late I'm afraid (I've talked to your santa), but it has been sent! Don't be so anxious Smiley.
no problem, i am used to it...in a different forum i played this game and i was the last one to get the present (it came 1/2 year too late) lol.... Cheesy
as long as i get it..i do not mind...

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Brazilgirl
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2006, 05:15:39 am »

Ok confession time...who here got their gift early and couldnt stand the suspense of it sitting there calling at them so they opened it early and then posted here today to make it look like they waited like the good member that they want everyone to think they are?Huh Just wondering because the suspense killed me but I did wait until christmas morning to open it but I have this...vibe I guess that there are early openers out there Smiley

Spill it people!

B xxx

Well... I didn't wait till Christmas morning really... but it was already the 25th when I opened it!  Grin I got home from my grandma's at about 2am and opened it... is it bad??  Tongue

And I'm hoping my person gets his/her gift today... or tomorrow... we've been having some airplane issues here in Brazil and I hope it didn't affect the postal service. I hope my person doesn't get too angry at me  Undecided
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2006, 09:45:30 am »

B got a stuffed animal... and since I know who your secret santa is, I sort of understand it.  Grin

Congrats everyone on getting those AWESOME presents. I'm going to put in the first post what everyone want got, but still I wouldn't want to reveal who everyone got. Like for Kami it'll be "A shirt, a postcard and a mixed CD".

Merry X-mas! I can't wait for next year to do it again!

High Five We make a great team Kami! Cheesy

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: