GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 03:12:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.22 - Those Are Strings, Pinocchio  (Read 85139 times)
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 10:47:53 am »

yea, even luke had to hold back his tears.  rory had such a good speach!  it was funny how like everyone got a car as a graduation gift!  rory has so many people who care about her, its great.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
GGFan13
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

Java Junkies

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 07:11:44 pm »

I love this episode. Brad's speech was hallirous. I cant believe I cried during Rorys speech. I loved her speech i replayed the scene over and over on dvd. I cried everytime and was really touched. I loved it. Cry

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?dfre333g
!!!!Everybody Please sign to help have the show picked up for a season 8!!!
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 08:55:41 pm »

The same thought comes into my head about this episode.  Paris should have been valedictorian.  There is no way that Rory had a higher grade point average.  Paris never got less than an A- in her life.  Rory got a D on her first paper  at Chilton.  Even if she got straight A's forever after, that still wouldn't beat Paris.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 02:55:03 pm »

Oh my god this episode is horrible for people like me who have feelings. This episode got me close to crying ( a grown man of 23  Wink )

I watched it for the first time today ...and it is one of the best I īve seen so far ( I started watching from season 4 onwards )

« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 02:57:22 pm by Culwings » Logged

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
miLOVE
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 05:56:52 am »

Awwwww one of the greatest episodes so far.... The scene in the end, where lorelai and rory were in the schoool... so funny xD
But I didnīt cry cause of her speech, but of Jess  Cry īhes so sweet.... hope heīll come back soon^^
eternity-love
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 11:33:05 pm »

rory's valedictorian speech= amazing!! it gave me shivers it was so sweet!!

rory's speech to jess= brought a tear to my eye... she just told him straight up, too bad she hung up on him too quickly so he couldnt reply but you can see the hurt in his eyes when he goes to hang up the phone.. he just places the phone on his heart... omg i cant even go on it was the sadest thing ever!

-->Literati : Rory+Jess <3
GilmoreFanatic06
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 05:14:46 pm »

Yeah Rory's speech totally made me bawl!  Especially the part about Lorelai...Rory gets choked up and Lor and Sookie are just bawling their eyes out both saying "not crying....not crying".  I'm glad they left Emily out of this scene because I'm sure she was scowling at Lor or looking stonefaced.  I can't stand Emily.  She HATES how close Rory is to Lor.  You can just tell and she loves to hold things over Lor's head. 
jEss~coMe~bAck!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 07:37:40 pm »

ugh these last few episodes really depressed me but still some real funny parts! i love kirks suggestion of the controlled wolves hunt. hes my favorite!
eternity-love
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2006, 06:40:11 pm »

they depressed me too.. i cant even watch the second or third season episodes anymore.. i get so mad. and when i see fanart of them together i just get sad..

-->Literati : Rory+Jess <3
LandL_4ever
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 10:33:20 am »

i luved when luke dreamed that lorelai told him not to leave for the cruise. i was really sad when jess called rory adn he ws just standing there listening to her say that she thinks she may have loved him...
lovin_logan
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 08:07:59 pm »

this is the only episode that made me cry (last episode when logan left was pretty close). during rory's speech i was crying and laughing cause of sookie and lorelai telling each other not to cry and also because i find luke crying hilarious. another tear jerker is when rory is talking to jess on the phone. i thought my heart was being ripped out. i had this dull ache in my heart for weeks.(Yes, I used to be a Jess fan). BUT not anymore. This is the episode that made me hate Jess. I don't care about being soulmates and book bonding and how the whole bad boy thing is so hot. He just got up and left, didn't say anything and didn't even say goodbye on the phone. Iloved himso much and rory gave up Dean to be with him and he threw it away. He really loved her so why did he do that. He's crazy and I'Ve totally crossed him out.
The last scene as lorelai and rory leave chilton is the most amazing gilmore season finale ever. Especially as the famaous la-la-la music plays (doesn't GG have the most amazing musical entrails)
Gilmore-Fan-13
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 10:35:31 am »

This is my favorite episode.  It was funny when Luke was crying what his reaction was. It was funny when Brad was singing during his speech.  I liked Rory's valevictorian speech.  I likied it a lot.  It was great in the beginning of the episode that Rory asked her Grandparents for money for Yale.  I couldn't believe that the Independence INN was closing.
lou20
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

Need to build up my page hits please visit my Blog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2006, 04:17:02 am »

Loved this ep also, the part when Rory got her certificate and looked at her family members with the funny place was awesome i wish i did that.
Also loved the dream that Luke had with Lorelai. That was a classic!!

Member of QweenB Fan Club
~*[Thou shall not fall, Thou shall not die, Thou shall not fear, Thou shall not kill]*~ . : Abhaya : .
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 02:16:37 pm »

Great episode.

Rory's graduation speech was sOo great. made me cry Pleased

i loved how Sookie had to keep getting up and scooting through everyone. HA.

Paris was pretty funny at the graduation. She wanted to use "air quotes" && she didnt recognize anyone. Oh..and then the "No hard feelings." remark to Headmaster Charleston. hillarious.

I loved that Lorelai got her Inn in this episode. It was really great for Rory to do that for her. But..It was also really great of Lorelai to be willing to give that up, just so that Rory can go to Yale.

I thought it was sOo great when Paris and Rory were saying good-bye.

Rory:: You know..I really did hate you most of the time.
Paris:: Yeah..I really hated you too.

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 04:03:54 pm »

FAVORITE episode. Most definatley of the first three seasons. I loved how Luke cried at Rory's graduation, it showed that he wasn't the "heartless", for lack of a better word, man that he could seem to be. And how is it, that I was 'watering' at Rory's valedictorican speech? I guess I wasn't the only one.

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: