GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 11:26:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 195
  Print  
Author Topic: What other TV shows do GG fans watch?  (Read 826375 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: May 16, 2008, 03:22:26 pm »

Grey's..

So what's the new nickname for Callie and Erica? I got Callica and Cahan, but then again I was never good with making those up, lol. I thought the elevator kiss was really sweet and I'm interested to see if we're going to see more of them as a couple. I think George is so incerdibly sweet and I want to squeeze him so friggin bad!

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: May 17, 2008, 12:52:11 am »

GREY'S SPOILER

I'm not really diggin' Hahn and Callie. I mean, not homophobic or anything, but I'm just not getting it.
Hahaha George was super cute. Uncle George says everything is going to be ok. I just don't like it that they're all using him and he's letting them. I mean, ok, the chief likes him, but he is going to get so much crap from Christina and Alex. And urgh, Alex. What's up with him...I hate how he's so protective of the whole Rebbecca thing, he yells at people more then usual. Not that Izzie is handling it very well either. And one last thing..is is just me, or do Derek and Meredith...or I guess Patrick and Ellen, right, have some sort of eye drops they use?  Grin They're always so freakin' teary eyed. They could be happy but they'd still be teary eyed.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: May 17, 2008, 04:06:45 pm »

GREY'S

Compared to the last 2 episodes, Thursday was kind of disappointing. With Rose being there it's automatically disappointing but it was mostly okay moments. George stole the show for me. He was amazing! And the way he was with Tuck! Smitten He's going to be a great father (don't get any ideas Shonda). The clinical trial patient was interesting. I thought Greta was making up Andre too but then I thought about it and the writers were shoving the fairy tale symbolism down out throat regarding MerDer so of course he was gonna show up. Ava is a crazy psycho...there is something terribly wrong with her. Rose just makes me sick to my stomach, I'm sick of looking at her. Mark trying to be not a whore was cute...he refused sex from Callie all day and then one girl kiss and it gets him going  Cheesy I don't know what I think of Callie and Erica...depends where and how the Grey's writers take it. The finale is next week and it's 2 freakin' hours! Oh yes!!!! I know some things about it so I'm looking forward to it VERY much ( Wink Caryn...but I know more stuff besides that!) !!!!! Thursday won't come soon enough! And I heard a Patrick Dempsey interview that he said they're getting 30 some episodes for season 5....ummmm heck yes!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:08:01 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: May 17, 2008, 09:31:26 pm »

Greys

So I should be expecting a PM any moment then Laura... right!!!! Wink Cheesy  And I'm very excited to hear of the extended season, I hadn't heard that news yet.

I agree that this episode, while most enjoyable didn't blow my mind.  DId love all the George stuff though and so hope that this will all lead to a triumph for him in future episodes.  And I also agree that Rose just needs to be gone... as does Ava/Rebecca.  Can't stand either of them.  Who I did enjoy this episode and the last few for that matter is Lexie.  I've kind of been indifferent to her so far, but she's really growing on me.

Wondering if somebody can help me out.   I'm missing the audio for the very last scenes on this ep so I have no idea what the gist of the conversations were between Derek and Rose (before they walked off hand in hand...  ugghghg) and between Meredith and Dr Wyatt at the very end.

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: May 17, 2008, 10:17:22 pm »

( Wink Caryn...but I know more stuff besides that!) !!!!!

Greys
So I should be expecting a PM any moment then Laura... right!!!! Wink Cheesy

Hey, wait a minute!!   Shocked  You've been getting Grey's scoop, Caryn, and not been sharing!!!  No fair, hun.   Cheesy   Wink

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:31 am »

Wondering if somebody can help me out.   I'm missing the audio for the very last scenes on this ep so I have no idea what the gist of the conversations were between Derek and Rose (before they walked off hand in hand...  ugghghg) and between Meredith and Dr Wyatt at the very end.

Me too!!

Help, anyone?

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: May 18, 2008, 09:33:48 am »

Here's a link for a MerDer recap in the episode, which includes the last 5 minutes of missing audio. The Meredith and Dr. Wyatt scene is intense:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6ZWZJal7A

Rose makes me want to break my TV  Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash

I'll be sending you PMs Caryn and Shell  Wink

-Laura-

Twilight
gilmore for life
« Reply #2752 on: May 18, 2008, 10:58:52 am »

does anyone wtach greek??
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: May 18, 2008, 11:46:13 am »

And one last thing..is is just me, or do Derek and Meredith...or I guess Patrick and Ellen, right, have some sort of eye drops they use?  Grin They're always so freakin' teary eyed. They could be happy but they'd still be teary eyed.
lol, I know what you mean! Patrick especially always has that sad look in his eyes. I sometimes thought it was just his character, but I noticed the same thing while studying him and watching Enchanted. I think that's just him which makes him all the more adorable.

Hehe Laura, your Rose rants make me laugh even though I know how much you despise her. Remember, "plant." Wink She'll be out of the picture eventually. 30 eppys for season 5?! Right on! Gotta make up for the time away during the strike.

Caryn, I've really been loving Lexie so much more than when the season started. It was just because she seemed so spazzy at first, but she's kicking ass and just too cute.

I'm anxious for the Desperate Houswives 2 hour finale tonight! This is the first season for me watching the show and I'm so hooked even though I haven't seen any earlier seasons (which I must do ASAP). I read a huge spoiler on accident that I'm not too thrilled about but I suppose I'll see how it goes.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: May 18, 2008, 11:51:18 am »

And one last thing..is is just me, or do Derek and Meredith...or I guess Patrick and Ellen, right, have some sort of eye drops they use?  Grin They're always so freakin' teary eyed. They could be happy but they'd still be teary eyed.
lol, I know what you mean! Patrick especially always has that sad look in his eyes. I sometimes thought it was just his character, but I noticed the same thing while studying him and watching Enchanted. I think that's just him which makes him all the more adorable.

Hehe Laura, your Rose rants make me laugh even though I know how much you despise her. Remember, "plant." Wink She'll be out of the picture eventually. 30 eppys for season 5?! Right on! Gotta make up for the time away during the strike.

Caryn, I've really been loving Lexie so much more than when the season started. It was just because she seemed so spazzy at first, but she's kicking ass and just too cute.

I'm anxious for the Desperate Houswives 2 hour finale tonight! This is the first season for me watching the show and I'm so hooked even though I haven't seen any earlier seasons (which I must do ASAP). I read a huge spoiler on accident that I'm not too thrilled about but I suppose I'll see how it goes.

I never noticed Patrick's sad look before. I just want to give him a big hug...I agree with you Kami, it just adds to his adorable-ness. Ellen is an amazing actress, she takes such command of emotional scenes. I love her!

I just need to remind myself that the plant will be gone soon enough. When I get the season 4 DVD at least I'll be able to fast forward through her parts. Grey's 100th episode is next season so that's something else to look forward to!

Lexie has also grown on me...I wasn't too fond of her early on but she's so great!

I totally forgot about DH tonight! I really enjoyed this season, much better than season 3. I think I know what spoiler you're talking about Kami and it'll be interesting to say the least.

Gossip Girl finale tomorrow! Wooooo!

EDIT: For all you Patrick Dempsey fans or anyone who wants to take a look at some crazy, here's a video of Patrick in Norway. He's there promoting Made of Honor and there's this crazy lady that says she birthed his love child. I don't know if she's joking or completely serious, either way I felt so badly for him and this is so creepy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pnCn2bPf5C4
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 12:03:24 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: May 19, 2008, 05:56:20 pm »

I'll be sending you PMs Caryn and Shell  Wink

Thanks for that Laura!  I appreciate it.   Wink  Hee, see the squeaky wheel gets the oil!  Or something like that.  I love spoilers so that was fun.

I, too, have come to like Lexie.  She's become much more of an interesting character than I thought she would be.

Kami!  You must watch the first season of Desperate Houswives.  So good!!!  Nod 

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: May 19, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »

GOSSIP GIRL

My sister and I both agreed that last weeks episode by far topped the finale. Tonight was good, but didn't go out with too big of a bang. Dan and Serena.. Sad the breakup was depressing and the two of them being forced into the dance made it worse. But I'm staying positive for them.

Of course while I'm glad Georgina was busted, I thought the way they did it (with the parents) was kind of blah. Or was that just me?? I was expecting some big gang up or something. Ah well. I yelled "Blair kicks ass!" after she said (and I'm not sure if these were her exact words) "I'm the only crazy bitch around here."

I was a little confused about the ending with Chuck.. is he just going back to being smooth-talking-guy and pimping around? lol.

LOL Laura on fast forwarding the scenes with "plant." You're so funny! Wink Oh, the ending of DH.. (BTW, Shell I read that Bravo! is going to start showing the episodes from the beginning! I'm going to keep updated on that. Exciting!) I laughed at loud during Gabby's future.. funny stuff, omg. I'm just still not sure about this jump... I suppose I'll see how it is next season. I thought this season of Lost was going to suck after it turned, but I was wrong!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:36:29 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: May 19, 2008, 10:17:01 pm »

Gossip Girl was okay.
I love what they did to Georgina.
But I hate what they did to Dan and Serena!
And I actually kinda like Blair and Chuck togteher.

One Tree Hill was breathtakingly amazing.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: May 20, 2008, 03:40:44 pm »

GOSSIP GIRL

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

Kami, I totally agree with you and your sister, last week's episode was by far better. I was so disappointed in the finale. There was too much going on! And I'm glad Georgina is gone but I kind of feel like how they got rid of her was kind of cop out. Ohhh Blair called her parents...big deal. There was no big cliffhanger to keep me on the edge of my seat for the summer. The Dan and Serena stuff made me cry, especially the whole "have a nice summer, I'll see you in school" part. They belong together!!!!  Cry I was warming up to the idea of Blair and Chuck and then his dad has to go and mess with Chuck's mind.

Only 2 more days until the Grey's Anatomy finale...big things are gonna go down. I'm so excited!!!!!

Desperate Housewives was soooo good. I liked the 5 year fast forward but I'm a little wary of them sticking with it. We'll get a lot of flashbacks but I guess it all depends on how the writers handle it. I just hope season 5 isn't a let down from an amazing season 4. I loved Gabby's fast forward, I couldn't stop laughing!!

-Laura-

Twilight
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: May 21, 2008, 08:31:07 pm »

I'm so upset about the Bones season finale! It reminded me so much of the feelings I had when I first saw the season 6 season finale of Gilmore Girls! The feeling like some of the characters were written a little off, some things not adding up, the hatred of watching things unfolding, bad plot twists, and the hope that it was some kind of bad dream a character had even if that concept is cheezy. Boy are Bones fans pissed. The creator of the show claims negative responses is good because at least fans are talking about the show... but it won't be so good next season when unsure Bones fans don't watch and ratings go down. I feel so upset with the lack of tact he had with the show and the fans.

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 195
  Print  

Jump to: