GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 12:42:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 195
  Print  
Author Topic: What other TV shows do GG fans watch?  (Read 846907 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: March 15, 2007, 04:07:12 pm »

A side of GG i watch Lagona Beach, The Hills, and My Super Sweet Sixteen  Grin
Ah, My Super Sweet 16.. one of my favorite guilty pleasure MTV shows. As stupid and annoyingly spoiled those girls are.. I can't deny it makes for some good entertainment.
The Hills, I might watch that too... LOL. If I see it on, then yes I will watch.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 39

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: March 15, 2007, 04:14:22 pm »

lol My Super Sweet 16 cracks me up.. those shows are my guilty pleasure too, I always just leave them on if nothing else is on tv.  Same with Real World, Road Rules, Laguna Beach..
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 25

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: March 15, 2007, 04:21:31 pm »

Sweet Sixteen annoys the crap out of me! But I still watch it if nothing else is on. Makes me realize I might be spoiled at times, but not that badly.  Cheesy

Dave- "What we need is a name."
Brian- "I made my suggestion."
Zach- "Yeah, and we vetoed the Harry Potters. Next."
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: March 15, 2007, 04:24:17 pm »

lol My Super Sweet 16 cracks me up.. those shows are my guilty pleasure too, I always just leave them on if nothing else is on tv.  Same with Real World, Road Rules, Laguna Beach..
Hehe my cousin and I always leave MTV on when I'm at her house. Unless something is on that I can not stand at all (their dating shows, Juvies..) then I can't bother. Real World has gotten a bit lame but thanfully there's the challenges!

Mara, myself, I still watch Lost. True the ratings for it have dropped and the Producers are already in the talks about ending it.. (?) it's still, eh. It isn't super lame, but it also isn't as exciting as the first 2 seasons.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: March 15, 2007, 04:29:13 pm »

I love Lost, but I've only seen up to half of the second season. I hope I still enjoy when I get caught up to where the show is now!

Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: March 15, 2007, 04:33:05 pm »

Sweet Sixteen annoys the crap out of me! But I still watch it if nothing else is on. Makes me realize I might be spoiled at times, but not that badly.  Cheesy

lol we all must seem mild compared to those girls.. wow..

I love Lost, but I've only seen up to half of the second season. I hope I still enjoy when I get caught up to where the show is now!

I love Lost too! I didn't watch it when it started, I started watching when season 1 came out on dvd.  We bought the dvd's and now we're hooked.  But since season 1 on dvd came out in the middle of season 2, we just waited until season 2 came out on dvd to buy and watch it so we didn't miss half of the season.. which is what we're doing now for season 3.  And I'm dying for the dvds to come out so I can finally see what's going on with it.
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: March 15, 2007, 04:37:07 pm »

Sweet Sixteen annoys the crap out of me! But I still watch it if nothing else is on. Makes me realize I might be spoiled at times, but not that badly. Cheesy

lol we all must seem mild compared to those girls.. wow..

I love Lost too! I didn't watch it when it started, I started watching when season 1 came out on dvd. We bought the dvd's and now we're hooked. But since season 1 on dvd came out in the middle of season 2, we just waited until season 2 came out on dvd to buy and watch it so we didn't miss half of the season.. which is what we're doing now for season 3. And I'm dying for the dvds to come out so I can finally see what's going on with it.

I know! I'm doing that with Grey's Anatomy too. I can't wait till season 3 comes out!

Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: March 15, 2007, 04:40:12 pm »

Ahh yeah, Grey's Anatomy, I watched a few episodes in season 1 but I missed the rest and I just started watching it again this season since I don't have a class Thursday nights this semester, but I had to go rent Seasons 1 & 2 because they were talking about stuff this season and I was like ah I've missed WAY too much to be watching this.. so now I'm all caught up, lol.
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: March 15, 2007, 06:49:56 pm »

Well I'm mostly an anime chick so I hardly watch non-animated shows on tv but the ones that I love besides GG are;
"Bones", "Silk Stalkings" (the original one with Rita and Chris... old guilty pleasure), "Profiler", "My So-Called Life", the older "Real World"s and "Road Rule"s, and of course "Who's Line is it Anyway?" Not to metion I'm a huge Conan O-Brien and Daily Show fan.  Wink

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
clumsy_cardhouse
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: March 15, 2007, 09:07:32 pm »

I'm watching the Mind of Mencia. Anyone watch that?

rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: March 16, 2007, 05:07:19 am »

hey guys!! Well I am an Australian 19 year old... Some of the other shows other than Gilmore girls that I enjoy watching are... All Saints, Home and Away, Neighbours CSI and other forenstic shows real and fictional...and thats about it... The only other show that i watch is my Gilmore Girls DVD's...

ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: March 16, 2007, 11:20:22 am »

OMFG...GREY'S ANATOMY....IZZE AND GEORGE>>>> What Cry Tongue Huh Shocked Angry

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: March 16, 2007, 12:11:58 pm »

OMFG...GREY'S ANATOMY....IZZE AND GEORGE>>>> What Cry Tongue Huh Shocked Angry
lol I know. I so saw that one coming though.. I knew that the episode was going to end like that.
I actually laughed. George looked cute asleep and Izzie's reaction when she looked under the blankets after she woke up.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
lalaliz2005
« Reply #1783 on: March 16, 2007, 12:24:47 pm »

Besides GG, I watch: How I Met Your Mother, American Idol (even though it's NO where near as good this year), House, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and I try to catch reruns of Boy Meets World, Friends, and Will & Grace. On the off chance I just happen to catch these, I watch 'em for the laughs: Mind of Mencia and the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: March 16, 2007, 12:47:34 pm »

Haha I can't believe Grey's Anatomy last night.. Izzie and George!  I actually really can't believe what George said to Callie.. it's never a good thing to refer to your best girl friend as "blonde and stacked"!.. I wonder if they're going to keep it a secret?  Probably not around that hospital..lol.  And what's up with Christina and the Professor? Is he going to be "McTeacher"? lol ;P ..

Hm, I've never heard of Mind of Mencia..I'll have to look for it and watch, but I'm not sure what it's about?

Also I watched the premiere of October Road.  I'm not sure about it yet.. I like the basic storyline of it, but it seemed kind of corny.  They used a lot of literary cliche's in the dialogue.. and I'm getting the feeling that the entire show is going to be about these friends holding a grudge against this guy who based a book off of his life with them.  Which seems kind of blah (for lack of a better word) to me to keep watching one guy apologize repeatedly and then have the rest of them just tell him off..repeatedly.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 195
  Print  

Jump to: