GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 28, 2022, 09:48:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 195
  Print  
Author Topic: What other TV shows do GG fans watch?  (Read 945020 times)
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: June 24, 2008, 01:58:49 pm »

Yeah, I remember them.  They were really good shows.  I wish that they hadn't been cancelled.  Kiele Sanchez who played Anne Sorelli on Related played Chole, the new girlfriend of Todd (Barry Watson) on Samantha Who?.  Seeing Kiele and Jeffifer Esposio together again made me miss Related all over again. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: June 24, 2008, 03:39:44 pm »

Cheri - Are you a Samantha Who? fan?  If so are you aware that Heidi also has another fansite for that show?  You can check it our here http://samanthawho.org/forum.  And that goes for anybody else that is into the show. 

Shameless plug, I know Grin.

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: June 24, 2008, 10:12:42 pm »

Caryn, yes I am a fan of Samantha Who?  I really like the show and I like all of the actors on there and have watched other shows that they had been in before Samantha.  Yeah, I did know that she had the fansite for the show, too, but thank you for bringing it to my attention.   I haven't been over there yet mainly because I spend so much of my free time here.  I will have to check it out, though.  Thanks again.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: June 25, 2008, 04:31:19 am »

I have to agree with those that said they liked Ross and Rachel better when they weren't together. There was something about them when they weren't together. They stood on their own better, interacted with each other and others better. I don't know. I agree though.

I watch the Friends DVD sets as much as I do the Gilmore Girls I think. When I've had a really crappy day, I put them in and love it because I always end up laughing and that's the best cure for a bad day. However, I also put in the Gilmore Girls when I'm down because they seem to make everything better again! Smiley

i loved Ross and Rachel when they were together and when they werent they were so cute (BTW i prob watch friends just as much a gilmore girls too)

Does anyone remeber the shows Beautiful People or Related they were both spectacular shows that only lasted like one or two seasons

Unfortunately i cannot comment on most of the shows you guys are talking about because i think most of them didn t make it on german tv, or i have just missed them...

FRIENDS on the other hand I LOOOOOOOVE! and yes, even more than GG. i know i know...hehe...very often i just start laughing because something reminds me of scene from FRIENDS...people look at me as if i m crazy (unless i m with a friend who loves FRIENDS as much as i do Wink )

do you guyes have favorite epis of FRIENDS? or an all time favorite? there are so many good ones Cheesy TOW Rachel's book, TOW the unagi? TOW no one is ready? TOW they are up all night? gosh i could go on forever Tongue

i kind of agree that R&R are "better" when they were not together. but, you know!!! He s her lobster Wink

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: June 25, 2008, 02:49:21 pm »

i kind of agree that R&R are "better" when they were not together. but, you know!!! He s her lobster Wink

LMAO - Anna did you have trouble typing that last bit whilst making the accompanying hand gesture?  For some reason I can never say it without wanting to do the little clingy claw thing also.

Please read Forum Rules
SydneyGirl
Diner Owner

Community Points: 250

bathroom kisses

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: June 26, 2008, 02:01:08 am »

LMAO - Anna did you have trouble typing that last bit whilst making the accompanying hand gesture?  For some reason I can never say it without wanting to do the little clingy claw thing also.

*lol* you mean that thing pheobe does with her hands or better fingers??? i have totally forgotten about that...hehe....but now that i remember i can t stop laughing!
oh what a joyful day it is ...hihi....i am extremely happy today Smiley i have to let you know:

WOOOOOHOOOOO FOR GERMANY who reached the FIIIIIINAL in the EURO soccer championship 2008!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/sydneygirl1903

I kissed a Peds surgeon ...
She’s perky, and has butterflies on her scrubcap. But she’s also hot. Really hot ...
Help me get over the butterflies
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: June 26, 2008, 02:18:24 pm »

I have to agree with you, Sidney! How are ya by the way? I don't like the ads and I don't get to see the shows I like on the regular TV most of the time so I like to wait for the DVD and watch the whole thing at once. (or a few sittings) I also like having the shows to go back to and watch again and again and again.

Yes, the best thing about DVDs is that you can watch them again and again. There are some shows that you can never get bored of no matter how much you watch them! I don't like shows easily that's why my shows are all re-runs! I can't find something new that interests me, too bad!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: June 27, 2008, 05:45:53 am »

Totally offtopic, sorry, but...

WOOOOOHOOOOO FOR GERMANY who reached the FIIIIIINAL in the EURO soccer championship 2008!!!!!!

Well they better. If Turkey won, I'd have been so mad...but now I'm rooting for Spain so... go Spain!!  Grin

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
darthamber
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: June 30, 2008, 12:54:22 pm »

I'm going to be honest... I didn't read all the post in this topic, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat!
I have to say I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I honestly don't think I could pick between BtVS and GG.  They were both such great shows.  Are there any other BtVS fans around?

I do also like Supernatural, Reaper, Chuck, OTH, Gossip Girl...I know there's a lot more... I watch way too much TV!
drain
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: July 02, 2008, 08:32:37 am »

Seinfeld and Curb your euthisim
for me 

gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2830 on: July 03, 2008, 11:58:11 am »

1. gilmore girls (of course!)
2. FNMTV
3.wipeout
4.grounded 4 life
 TV

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: July 05, 2008, 09:43:48 pm »

1. mtv
2. greys anatomy/private practice
3. comedy central (im trying to lik it atleast my friend freaked when i told him i didnt watch it so im givin it a chance)
4. abc family

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

totalggfan84
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: July 12, 2008, 05:54:28 am »

Does anyone remeber the shows Beautiful People or Related they were both spectacular shows that only lasted like one or two seasons

I loved Beautiful People but it only lasted one season. Me and my friend were so sad when they decided not to come back with it. The girl that played Sophie in it was in an episode of Gilmore Girls as "Anna".

1.Gilmore Girls
2.Gossip Girl
3.The Hills
4.Kyle XY
5.Grey's Anatomy

Some other shows too like Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Life with Derek, and I just started watching Baby Borrowers which is kind of interesting. I know there are a ton of others, I just can't remember at the moment.  Grin

^Sig made by the awesome lukesgirl!^
Hi my name is Rachel (Angela is my TJS).
~Literati, Java Junkie~
Obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: July 12, 2008, 07:56:54 am »

Haha! That is exactly what I was envisioning when reading Anna's post!! There was so much body language and gestures in that show, it was great! Like the air quotes Ross used a lot, or the one where they make fists and touch both arms together twice making a gesture like they're giving the finger to someone or something, the Lobster...Phoebe did some great ones too, I can't think of. I just love that show.

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
kristina7
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: July 13, 2008, 11:18:20 am »

still watching GG repeats after it's gone off the air....it's as if I'm waiting for them to add new episodes or something.
I also watch Wonderfalls (canceled show), and Joan of Arc, Tru Calling... I watch a few vintige shows too = Anything But Love, Perfect Strangers...
you were probably asking abut recent shows.... I watch Living Lohan and... lots of entertainment news shows... oh! and LA Ink!
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 195
  Print  

Jump to: