GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 06:47:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be the cutest Logan/Rory baby?
a girl - 29 (31.9%)
a boy - 9 (9.9%)
twins - 14 (15.4%)
no babies. - 13 (14.3%)
No baby at all, no relationship. - 26 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 90

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan and Rory/ Baby Discussion  (Read 32840 times)
Cheerios
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

Hi my name is Sarah! But my friends call me Ace!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:30 am »

I disagree about Logan. I think between the two of them (Rory and Logan) Logan would be more ready for a child at this point. He seems very passionate about things that matter to him and I'm sure he'd feel the same way about a kid.

I'm not sure!
I mean Logan was in the Life and Death Bergade!
So thats got to let you know that he is wild and crazy to get out there and do wild things
I mean I know he got out b/c he got really hurt and he understood
how dangerous it is but still I mean he has got to miss it? Huh

RORY: Luke can waltz?!
LORELAI: Luke can waltz.
RORY: Look how you just said, "Luke can waltz."
LORELAI: What, I'm just saying, I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
RORY: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised I still have my clothes on."
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 05:58:09 am »

I don't think Rory or Logan would want a child yet, but when they, excuse me, if they ever have children I would love to see twins. A boy and a girl. That would be too cute. Blond Logan hair and blue Rory eyes....*aaaaw*
And if it "happens" by accident, I don't think Logan would bail. I think he would want to look after his kid.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
__NaddeL__
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 06:35:15 am »

I like the character Logan. I think that he is also good for Rory. But not somuch how Jess had been. It would be so cute when two become „Mommy“ and „ Daddy“ with twins Kiss, how Seni said.
Logan is man who stand for his responsibility.

....but when they, excuse me, if they ever have children I would love to see twins. A boy and a girl. That would be too cute. Blond Logan hair and blue Rory eyes....*aaaaw*
And if it "happens" by accident, I don't think Logan would bail. I think he would want to look after his kid.

Logan and Jess made the GG interesting. Dean is soooooooo boring. He is like a pantywaist. :Smiley

At the end I would say it would be an interesting, short end for the GG. But I think an interesting and a bit longer end would be when Jess would come back and he and Rory get parents. Grin Cheesy Wink

I hope my grammar is half-decent.

Greets!!!!!!

Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 39

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 06:50:48 am »

I think Logan does seems like a kid person.  He seems like a passionate person and he does get thoroughly involved into the things that he does.  He seems like the person that would spoil and pamper Rory if she ever got pregnant.. I think he'd surprise a lot of people who disagree with me.
kamakazedeer
Diner Owner

Community Points: 71

Emily Gilmore Life Ruiner- she ruins peoples lives

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 02:30:00 pm »

I think Logan does seems like a kid person. He seems like a passionate person and he does get thoroughly involved into the things that he does. He seems like the person that would spoil and pamper Rory if she ever got pregnant.. I think he'd surprise a lot of people who disagree with me.

That's 100% how I feel. I picture Logan being like Rhett Butler was towards Scarlett/Bonnie in Gone With the Wind. Rhett was kind of a jerk and certaintly was into having a good time but when it came down to his child he pampered her and spoiled her and would do anything for her....

if you understood that than kudos to you!

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 10:55:11 am »

Yeah, I agree with both. I hate when Logan let's Rory down and he really makes me mad sometimes, but I think he would never leave his child.
If nothing else, then in spite of his father. To be a better dad than his own ever was.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 11:17:30 am »

I'm not a big Logan & Rory fan, but if they ever had a baby it would have to be a girl. Then the Gilmore Girls would have a new generation!

Lorelai Gilmore
#1GilmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

Copper Boom!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2007, 11:19:34 am »

It's really annoying when Rory and Logan get in a fight, and then she goes somewhere and he just shows randomly shows up and then everythings alright. I wish Jess and Rory were together!

Lorelai Gilmore
rory1027
Town Resident

Community Points: -9

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2007, 02:36:12 pm »

I think that Rory and logan should break up and rory and jess will get together

images06.alloy.com/.../1398/degr
Lets Shall
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 39

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007, 03:03:02 pm »

Yeah, I agree with both. I hate when Logan let's Rory down and he really makes me mad sometimes, but I think he would never leave his child.
If nothing else, then in spite of his father. To be a better dad than his own ever was.

Yeah that's a good point too.  His father was never there for him, and I think he would understand that a child needs him in it's life.  Plus he might act wild, but he's not completely reckless.  He knows when to be responsible, and I think he's shown that he's a big kid at heart.  I think he'd be a really good dad if we ever have to see him be one.
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 02:03:30 pm »

I don't know... I can't picture either of them being parents. I love Logan and Rory together and I want them to stay together, but I'm not sure I want them to have a kid.
I'm not a big Logan & Rory fan, but if they ever had a baby it would have to be a girl. Then the Gilmore Girls would have a new generation!
I totally agree with you. I wonder what Rory's relationship with her child would be like though. Because 1.) the father would be in the picture, because I don't think Logan would abandon her, 2.) Rory would be older than Lorelai was when she had a kid. So I wonder if it would be Mother/Daughter first and Best Friends second, unlike Rory and Lorelai which is Best Friends first, Mother/Daughter second

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

gilmore_lover347
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Lorelai Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2007, 02:15:59 pm »

I don't think it would be a good idea for rory to follow in Lorelia's footsteps. I mean, seriously. Also, it would be to stupid. But, probably, when the plot line starts to droop, they will probably make someone pregnant, like LuLu, kirks girlfriend or something.

I HEART GILMORE GIRLS!
SerenitylovesGG
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2007, 10:31:52 pm »

I think that they should have a girl to carry on the line
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2007, 02:42:37 am »

I totally agree with you. I wonder what Rory's relationship with her child would be like though. Because 1.) the father would be in the picture, because I don't think Logan would abandon her, 2.) Rory would be older than Lorelai was when she had a kid. So I wonder if it would be Mother/Daughter first and Best Friends second, unlike Rory and Lorelai which is Best Friends first, Mother/Daughter second

I think that Rory would be a cool mother, but that it would be mother/daughter first. Because of her age and situation Lorelai was able to develop an almost impossibly close bond with her daughter not many others can pull off. It's hard to compare it to because there are almost no "close-but-normal" parent/child relationships in this show (not Lorelai and her parents, Lane and her mum, Logan and his parents, Paris and her parents, Marty and his parents/uncle who is his real father, Jess and his parents....) so I'll compare it to Lindsay and her mum. Someone who's still a mother first but who will defend her daughter, look out for her interests and love her but is still not a best-friend-first.
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2008, 04:34:47 pm »

I would hate to see Rory and Logan have a baby mostley because Rory has a lot she wants to do with her life and I would hate to see all that go down hill. Second because i never liked Rory with logan he was always getting her into trouble and he changed her. Maybe if Rory got everything she dreamed then met a really nice guy and had a baby with him. I think Logan and Rory would make a cute baby because of her blue eyes and his blonde hair, but i just dont think it will work. Also look back to Lorelai, how do you think she would feel about this?

P.S. Where is the baby disscusion about Luke and Lorelai because i did not see it?  Nod Blow Kiss Celebrate Cellphone Whisper High Five Interview Love Smitten What Juggle Sleepy Censor Hidden Fight Dance Smash Sick Wall Jester Mario Santa Gift Chicken Coffee Drink Pizza Bam Pow USA TV World Hearts Clover Star CD Two Cents Trash Cloud Rain Lightning Snow Flame

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: