GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 09:53:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.02 - That's What You Get, Folks, for Makin' Whoopee  (Read 169853 times)
Nuttmegg015
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2008, 06:42:56 pm »

I feel sooo bad for Lane. I always loved her and now her honeymoon was soo bad Sad
Cazzie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: December 09, 2008, 04:52:30 am »

I loved this episode...but i hate E4 for not showing "the punch" was really lookin forward to that!!  Why oh WHy did they not show it?Huh?

Sparkie
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 05, 2009, 12:45:22 pm »

They didn't show it? That sucks. It was class, wish I could have done it myself!
Gizo
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2009, 04:07:52 am »

I like Kirk, but I hated the lack of remorse he showed for the whole crashing a car into the diner incident, and that he told Luke to be grateful for not getting sued, when it should have been the other way round.
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2009, 07:45:33 pm »

Puke vs. Christopher...AWESOME!

The Asia scene at the house was cute, very Gilmore Girl.

hated this rest of this episode. Sad

Is it just me, or did Lane look like hell?
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2009, 04:03:54 pm »

I like Kirk, but I hated the lack of remorse he showed for the whole crashing a car into the diner incident, and that he told Luke to be grateful for not getting sued, when it should have been the other way round.

I just watched this and I agree.  It was a bit out of character but then again, Kirk is a quirky character.  I mean, the dude drove a car into Luke's diner and Luke is at Defcon 2 at the moment.  He just punched Christopher in the face (watching that felt good).  Do you want Luke to go to Defcon 1 and wreak town at everyone. 

This was a much better episode than the last one.  The writing was in the style of the show as well as its humor.  Poor Lane and Zach.  That must've been a crappy honeymoon and of all things, Lane is pregnant.  Of course she'll be a great mom.  Anyone can be a better mom than the following:  Britney Spears, Courtney Love, the Octo-mom, Denise Richards, and Joan Crawford.

Kudos for Rory to be upset at her mom for what she did.  At least Lorelai is starting to admit that she messed up.  It's not the worst thing she's done... yet. 

T.J. was a hoot and being the very helpful brother-in-law and I liked how he hugged Luke.  It was funny.  Liz, for all of her mumbo-jumbo, actually made sense of what happened to Luke and Lorelai. 

Of course, Luke in denial mode begins to think of all of the things people said about him and Lorelai.  Dean, Christopher, and her parents weren't approving of that relationship and I think it finally got to him which made him say that he and Lorelai weren't right for each other. 

To say that to Lorelai and say, "you go back to being Lorelai Gilmore and I'll just go back to being the guy who serves your coffee".  What she did to him in terms of sleeping with Christopher, making him insecure with his family, and not giving him the chance to think and wait for what he has to say.  What Luke did in terms of neglecting her feelings towards Lorelai, not telling her about April right away, and saying that they were never meant to be together was equally as bad.  Both of them really screwed up.  Luke was just being a mean, macho son-of-a-b*tch who was just angry as hell over what happened.  I kinda felt sorry for Lorelai knowing that she screwed up and didn't mean to hurt him. 
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  

Jump to: