GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 11:54:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 419
  Print  
Author Topic: GG Fanart Thread  (Read 1872196 times)
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6060 on: November 23, 2008, 05:31:43 pm »

new~

Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

Community Points: 1183

Even heroes know when to be scared

View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: November 24, 2008, 10:26:26 am »

I haven't made much in a while but here's a Luke/Lorelai wallpaper that I just made, I hope you all like it.

EDIT:

New ~

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:32:15 pm by Gilmoregirl1515 » Logged

Graphic Love <3
Smile. I'm Maggie. I'll make your day. x]
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: November 24, 2008, 06:51:22 pm »

Maggie - those are fan-freakin'-tastic!! I love the wallpaper so so much!! Did you get the brush downloads for Photoshop? You're getting better and better all the time! AMAZING work, Maggie!! *PS*

[/color]
Mel - I just love this one! You've got great skills, mad skills! Tongue *PS* Great work!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 06:52:41 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:55 pm »

Maggie ~ I'm loving your new Gilmore Girls graphics and wallpaper.  They are all amazing.  I especially love the Rory and Lane one.  I don't see enough with those two so it was really nice to see this one.  Plus, I really liked that scene. 

gg crazy ~ I really like the one with Lorelai and Chris even though I am more of a Lorelai and Luke kind of gal.  It is really great.  The others are really awesome as well.

Sidney ~  Love the 8 Simple Rules graphics.  They are really awesome. 

Mel ~ I have to agree with Sooks on that one.  Amazing. 

Sooks ~ Love your new sig.  Loved that scene, too.

Pretty Sticks to one and all.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:30:19 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: November 25, 2008, 02:19:05 pm »

Maggie - those are fan-freakin'-tastic!! I love the wallpaper so so much!! Did you get the brush downloads for Photoshop? You're getting better and better all the time! AMAZING work, Maggie!! *PS*

Why thank you!! I haven't gotten any new brushes yet, I'm still working on how to use everything and stuff and once I get better I'll get some new brushes. Smiley

Maggie ~ I'm loving your new Gilmore Girls graphics and wallpaper.  They are all amazing.  I especially love the Rory and Lane one.  I don't see enough with those two so it was really nice to see this one.  Plus, I really liked that scene. 

Thanks, I love making Rory-Lane graphics because it's true that you don't really see much of them together.

New ~

Graphic Love <3
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: November 25, 2008, 09:18:47 pm »

Maggie ~ Again great Gilmore Girls graphics.  I love the way Rory likes to tease Mrs. Kim.  Also like Lorelai's 'Pot Roast" remark

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: November 26, 2008, 02:19:26 pm »

Thanks to everyone who made a comment on my works. I really appreciate it.  Smiley

Maggie: I like the wallpaper. It's really great! And i also like the one with Mrs. Kim.

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:53 pm »

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop by and remind you of a project going on at the Org.  You can read all about it here:
A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)

But the part that I thought might interest you guys most is this...

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Those Are Strings, Pinocchio" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 30th.

Thank you to Maggie for submitting a graphic for "Here Comes the Son"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  You know that you want to make a graphic about Rory's graduation!   Wink

Gilmoregirl1515

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: November 28, 2008, 02:14:29 pm »

Maggie - What's this 'when I get better' stuff? You're great already! Can't wait to see what else ya got! Excellence is brimming from you! Grin Grin Love your VP entry for last week, by the way!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: November 28, 2008, 08:37:33 pm »

Maggie ~ Again great Gilmore Girls graphics.  I love the way Rory likes to tease Mrs. Kim.  Also like Lorelai's 'Pot Roast" remark

Thanks! Yeah that scene was pretty funny with Rory and Mrs. Kim!!

Maggie: I like the wallpaper. It's really great! And i also like the one with Mrs. Kim.

Thank you! I spent a lot of time on that wallpaper so I'm glad people like it. Grin

Maggie - What's this 'when I get better' stuff? You're great already! Can't wait to see what else ya got! Excellence is brimming from you! Grin Grin Love your VP entry for last week, by the way!

Hahaha thanks Sooks, I always feel like I can do better, which I guess is a good thing because then I push myself a little more.

New ~

Graphic Love <3
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: November 28, 2008, 09:23:20 pm »

Thank you! I spent a lot of time on that wallpaper so I'm glad people like it. Grin

It was worth the work. It came out really great.  Smiley

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: November 28, 2008, 11:37:12 pm »

New ~

Maggie they are absolutely amazing. however u should already know since i just PMed you hehe. *PRETTYSTICK* Grin

Sidney - they are awesome too. you're really talented. *prettystick*

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:40:32 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: November 30, 2008, 02:41:12 pm »

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!

Ines (Seni) has informed me she likes this graphic the most, however i'm not so fond of it... thought i'd share it anyways.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 03:03:55 am by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: December 12, 2008, 09:44:10 am »

Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:10 pm »

Aw it looks like not many people have been able to take the time to make new graphics lately. Sad Must be somethin' about the holiday season.

Anyways, Sidney::: it's amazing, as always!

I haven't had much time to make stuff but here's what I just did ~

I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but here's a LG wallie ~

Graphic Love <3
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 419
  Print  

Jump to: