GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 05:08:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoilers Only: No Discussion  (Read 324914 times)
gilmoregirlfan4
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

Got a handful of barbie

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 07, 2007, 02:40:27 pm »

NEW - "I asked my "source" yesterday and I was also told that it is planned to make Rory and Logan break up." - [email protected]

NEW - "We did a tour this afternoon, and got some WONDERFUL news! SPOILER: GG is returning for an 8th season, and we were told that the WB and the CW are both "very, very excited abut it". Sounds to us like that means all the cast will return." - [email protected]

NEW - Ask Ausiello March 7, 2007 - Question: There is a "spoiler" floating around that Rory and Logan will break up for good on Gilmore Girls before the season ends. Is there any truth to this?— Emma Ausiello: I think I know how this rumor got started. Matt Czuchry is attached to a fall pilot, and folks are assuming that that means he's leaving Gilmore Girls. Not so. The pilot, Gravity, is in "second position," which is a fancy way of saying he can appear in it if and only if Gilmore Girls doesn't return for an eighth season. (No news on that front, BTW.)

NEW - Carrie in Wailuku, Hawaii: Have you heard anything about Supernatural's chances for a third season? Kristin Sadly, it's not looking good. Ditto for Gilmore Girls. And The Class. - [email protected]

Got this from crazy-internet-people.com

I know that the Ausiello ones are true but not sure if the other ones are.

Thanks Laura for the sig!

-Oy with the poodles already!-

-Rory: Do somehting to make me hate you!
-Lorelai: Um...go Hitler?-

-Copperboom!-

-We have flying deer?
LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2007, 05:53:56 pm »

NO!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOGAN AND RORY TOGETHER.... NO!!!!

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2007, 01:02:08 pm »

Well I hope there is an 8th season---I hope that rumor is true! 

I don't want Rory and Logan to break up though!

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 11, 2007, 05:22:57 am »

Just a polite reminder LoganNRory4ever and lukenlorelai4ever5  : Please keep discussions about spoilers on the Spoilers Discussion board. Thank you, and I will see you around!

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 12, 2007, 01:52:02 pm »

Episode 7.19 has a title!  "It's Just Like Riding a Bike".  http://www.fanforum.com/14434951-post273.html

7.18 Hale Bale Maze to air April 10th http://www.fanforum.com/14435498-post301.html
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:56:30 pm by laurla205 » Logged
KrazyKutie318
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

I'm Trish! LUKE*<3*LORELAI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: March 12, 2007, 02:00:18 pm »

According to the Ausiello Report, the april 17 (date subject to change) episode, Loreali will-
*DRUM ROLL*
Accually go INTO LUKE'S And-
*DRUM ROLL*
PLACE AN ORDER!

A small step down the road to a Lorelai and Luke reunion!

Lorelai: Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants!
L*F
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 93

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 12, 2007, 05:08:01 pm »

According to the Ausiello Report, the april 17 (date subject to change) episode, Loreali will-
*DRUM ROLL*
Accually go INTO LUKE'S And-
*DRUM ROLL*
PLACE AN ORDER!

A small step down the road to a Lorelai and Luke reunion!

and in the same episode (7.19) they will have a fight but it is a "good fight". http://www.crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/s7/s7spoilers/150.html

( Grin i'm so excited for that episode)

LORELAI: You know, I love watching you cook. It's hot.
LUKE: That's because you're standing right next to the broiler.
LORELAI: Oh, is that what we're calling it now?
L*F
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 93

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 13, 2007, 06:02:28 am »

more new spoilers for 7.19 "It's Just Like Riding a Bike"

NEW - Studio Tour - Location shoot in Griffith park was just Lorelai, and her Jeep breaks down. - [email protected]

NEW - Studio Tour - New TV still in the CS, the doll house is really destroyed, someone is upset and it gets the brunt of their anger (we don't know who) its a pivotal storyline, Blue Chrysler Aspen might be Lorelai new car, it was parked next to the jeep and Prius. Lauren shot a scene alone in Griffith Park, also a scene at Sookies. No more Logan NY apartment. Alexis is the only one left to sign so they are waiting on writing a conclusion or cliffhanger for season 8. - [email protected]

NEW - "Lorelai is riding a bike because she needs a new car. She asks Luke to help her buy one. And he agrees to take her." - [email protected]
NEW - David Sutcliffe (Chris) still has his car parking spot on the at the studio and there are no lights on the gazebo now - [email protected]

http://www.crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/s7/s7spoilers/150.html

LORELAI: You know, I love watching you cook. It's hot.
LUKE: That's because you're standing right next to the broiler.
LORELAI: Oh, is that what we're calling it now?
luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2007, 09:52:55 pm »

New Ausiello:

Question: This fight between Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/7), is it safe to say that it results in them officially getting back together? — Dorian S.
Ausiello: Not quite. But the end result is definitely positive.

Question: Please say Lauren Graham is singing ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me"! (Ask Ausiello 3/7)— Nierah
Ausiello: Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e.

SO that's Kirk, Miss Patty and Babette that are also going to be singing Smiley

Question: Do you have any new Gilmore Girls scoop?— Cory
Ausiello: Matt Czuchry's pilot has been put on hold.

Source: Ausiello

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
Cel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:14 am »

Ausiello: Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e

**r* = rory? i mean, its possible right?
khadijahnm
Town Resident

Community Points: 24

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2007, 11:14:49 am »

New Ausiello:

Question: This fight between Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/7), is it safe to say that it results in them officially getting back together? — Dorian S.
Ausiello: Not quite. But the end result is definitely positive.

Question: Please say Lauren Graham is singing ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me"! (Ask Ausiello 3/7)— Nierah
Ausiello: Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e.

SO that's Kirk, Miss Patty and Babette that are also going to be singing Smiley

Question: Do you have any new Gilmore Girls scoop?— Cory
Ausiello: Matt Czuchry's pilot has been put on hold.

Source: Ausiello

Just guessing but this is my opinion.

Ausiello's quote: We'll also hear from Rory, Miss Patty, and Babette.

Sorry I posted this here but I don't know how to copy Luce's post onto the 'discussion of spoilers' thread.

JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 14, 2007, 09:07:20 pm »

Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e.

Bingo on Miss Patty and Babette but I believe **r* to be Kirk. (no offense but Alexis doesn't sing very well enough to compete) I'm hoping it would be more like the "They Shoot Gilmore Don't They?" where Kirk and Lorelai compete against each other.  Wink

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2007, 01:14:14 pm »

Gilmore Exclusive: Rory Finally Meets Her Idol!

Say what you want about this season's Gilmore Girls, but show-runner Dave Rosenthal has succeeded where Team Palladino failed in at least one area: He's arranged for Rory to finally come face-to-face with her longtime idol, Christiane Amanpour!

According to multiple Girls sources, CNN's internationally renowned newshound will make a cameo in the show's May 8 season (and likely series) finale. Amanpour's scene is still being written, so all that's known at this point is that she will be playing herself.

As anyone with a passing interest in Gilmore Girls knows, Amy and Dan were relentless in their bid to lure Amanpour to Stars Hollow during their six-year reign. They almost succeeded in getting her late last season, but a scheduling conflict derailed things at the 11th hour. They left shortly afterwards and, well, the rest is history. Whatever mixed feelings they have about the show these days, I gotta think this news will put a smile on their faces.

Now, regarding the small matter of the show's "likely series finale," all I can say is you might want to start saying your good-byes now. Talks to bring the show back for an eighth season have stalled, and, according to several sources, there's little hope for a turnaround.

On the bright side, Rory's finally gonna meet Christiane Amanpour!

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700017472#comments

Just a polite reminder discussion shoud go in the spoiler discussion thread.  Smiley VVV (there's no down arrows Sad)    Woo hoo!!!  Go Cory  Dance 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:46:43 pm by laurla205 » Logged
GGmom
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2007, 02:36:55 pm »

Sorry for posting this here but that question to Ausiello from cory, that's me!!!
GGmom
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 16, 2007, 11:43:14 am »

Please try to spread this around this site and any other gg supported site out there.

On TVGuide there is a vote going on GIRLS VS. MARS

It is not hard to register, and there are already too many MARS votes.

Go to TVGuide.com, click on news & views and then Micheal Ausiello. The subject matter is CW Pitting Mars vs. Girls? Plus: Kudrow on Grey's 2.0?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: