GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 07, 2021, 07:01:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween in the Hollow  (Read 44899 times)
rory1027
Town Resident

Community Points: -9

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 03:10:11 pm »

i am gonna be lor

images06.alloy.com/.../1398/degr
indiecoffee
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 07:23:49 am »

hmm...what's wrong with that costume? Shocked The whole point is not to be scary, but instead, to confuse the malevolent spirits who are out to cause harm..if you dress up as something else, they will not recognize you, and then they will move on and leave you alone.  Being scary helps, but it is more about being different than your "normal" self.  I learned this on a kids show on PBS, how about that?  See, public television IS cool!

There are at least 2 other mentions of halloween on the show...once where Chris and Sherry come over and Lor and Rory are looking for food for them and they mention something about putting out the leftover halloween candy, and then there is something in season 6..I think its also about halloween candy, but can't quite remember...its in the beginning of the season though.
~*emily*~
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 05:08:59 pm »

I learned this on a kids show on PBS, how about that? See, public television IS cool!

amen! i learned how to twirl spagetti around my spoon and eat it neatly from a bored saturday morning when i watched elmo's world for a bit. Smiley

yeah the thing i like about acting and halloween is being someone else for a bit. it's fun!
EternalFlame
Town Resident

Community Points: 16

Christopher & Lorelai Lover

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 05:20:03 pm »

Oh ive got far to many ideas for Halloween! I want to do Kate Beckinasle in Underworld..and for work my coworkers and i are doing roller derby! So that should be really funny to walk into Hot Topic and see us all in glitter things, short skirts and skates haha

But yeah i wanna do cindy lauper too.or something psycho glam rock 80's like *nods* Im just way to undecided right now! Mah!

help! tell me what to be! haha  Grin

Grin Aspiring Middy Grin Aimee Elizabeth- Causing Fear In Mothers Hearts Since 1988

Christopher & Lorelai Belong Together - CW stands for Cash Winnings
~*emily*~
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 05:30:29 pm »

i'm thinking about going as Marie Anntionette or just someone in a dress in mask, like at a masquerade ball. i've gone as a cowgirl, cat, scarecrow, and hippie before, just to name a few. oh, and in kindergarden i went as the tooth fairy! i had this really annoying wand that played a song you couldn't stop whenever you moved it. after we put it in my closet for storage, my family was very careful not to touch it because at the slightest disturbince, it would go off. we hated that thing so much!

to add on to what i said before, it is fun to be someone else, but some outfits are waaay to slutty. i mean, last year 11 year old girls i knew were going as "sexy alice in wonderland" and "sexy dorthy". meanwhile, i was standing nearby in my knee-length skirt, red cowboy boots, modest red and white western shirt, and red cowboy hat. it was kinda wierd.
indiecoffee
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 05:26:59 am »

I think part of that is the parents fault...no way would I ever let a daughter of mine dress up like that if she was 11, that is plain stupid on the parents end.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 02:38:51 pm »

Me and a friend are going as Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Xmas. We're throwing a massive party.
My friend, is gonna wear beige, paint my motorcycle helmet red, and go as a matchstick. LOL I love halloween, dress ups, candy, scaring old people, what's not to love?

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
GGlover1223
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 04:23:09 pm »

so i wanted to watch DUCK SOUP ever since the episode of rory and marty watching it and its my new favorite movie. It is so funny so this year im goin to be HARPO MARX he doesnt talk so itll be interesting i wonder if i can make it more than an hour not talkin, i doubt it

but eventually i want to get all my friends together and everyone pick someone from the cast to be before then i need to get  a boyfriend so i can make him be LUKE!

IM IN LOVE WITH LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss
katiebeth
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 04:50:10 pm »

Me and a friend are going to pass out candy this Halloween. So we thought we should do matching costums. I was thinking she could be Rory and I could be Lorelai or vise versa but she wants to do a pirate theme. What do you think? She said we could also dress up like the girls from Charmed. Opinions please!!!! Smiley
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 04:51:08 pm »

^ Oh you should do Raggedy Ann and Andy

that would be so cute

Co-Creator of the Middies

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 04:53:49 pm »

she wants to do a pirate theme.

Ooh, that reminds me, Pirate week is coming up.

Prob with Lorelai and Rory, or the Charmed gals, is that you just wear normal clothes. It's not very inesterting

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
1orelai
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 22

I am here for you and your sexy beard Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 04:55:52 pm »

Prob with Lorelai and Rory, or the Charmed gals, is that you just wear normal clothes. It's not very inesterting

yeah I dont like being everyday people because of that..one year I went as Martha Stewart and I had to explain it to everyone..and after they were all like..."Oh yeah I can see that"

Gosh I had a blonde wigg, I wore a blue button up shirt with kakis, I had gardeners gloves hanging out my back pocket and a basket with muffins that I had made...how much more like martha stewart did I need to look

Co-Creator of the Middies

GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 04:56:26 pm »

i am gonna be lor

how are u gonna "dress up" as her?? what would u where??

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 04:57:39 pm »

Gosh I had a blonde wigg, I wore a blue button up shirt with kakis, I had gardeners gloves hanging out my back pocket and a basket with muffins that I had made...how much more like martha stewart did I need to look

depends what year you  went as her. if it were recently you could  have some handcuffs attached to the muffin basket and maybe have given yourself a number? lol then people would know right away  Cheesy

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Rory_Gilmore
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls= my anti drug

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 05:00:52 pm »

i don't know what i'll do for holloween. i thought of going as abby from ncis(my second fav. show)  or as a gg character. rory would be cool, but i don't really look that much like her. whatever happens, i'll try to make sure there's pictures.
^ the pirate theme your friend wanted would be fun. my skool just had a pirate day for homecoming and it was great!  Grin

JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: