GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 07, 2021, 08:11:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween in the Hollow  (Read 44912 times)
duh GG istheebest1
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 01:01:47 pm »

i am going as tide to go! lol i am a clean freak

Lorelai's Painting Song
''Grab your brush and grab your rollers
All you kids and all you...bowlers
We're going paintin' today!"
kilverstone
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:15 am »

I haven't celebrated Halloween in years actually and am scratching my head to remember an episode of GG which featured Halloween. Was that a season 6 thing? I'm trying to figure out which episode that picture in the beginning of the thread came from. Seriously drawing a blank here. I remember in years past I went most Halloween's as a cowgirl or cheerleader. I know, so cliched. I'll probably just chill at home on Halloween and watch GG.  Grin

harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 06:22:01 pm »

I'm using my geisha costume from last year since it was raining last year. It is probably too short though. That sucks. I need some ideas. Maybe as Gogo from Kill Bill

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
indiecoffee
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 08:13:06 am »

I haven't done Halloween since I was maybe 12 or so...I got jumped down a dark street and a bunch of bullies took all my candy!  Halloween has not been the same for me since, which is odd because I LOVE the fall season!

I like to pass out candy and try to guess what the heck all the little kids are dressed up as.  I hate all the tweens who come in regular clothes and act like smart-ass's and are there just for the candy.  I also like to scare people by hiding in bush's as they walk up the driveway, haha...its funny to see 'em jump!

I am definately a fan of the slutty skool girl, and the french maid outfit ideas, but then again, what guy isn't? 
ErinG
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 05:34:27 pm »

Me, my stepmom, my cousin, and my step sister are taking my baby sister out trick or treating. Were going to go as different presidents(mostly because we dont want people to see how old we are). I am going as Nixon. Smiley

GilmoreFan623
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 23

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 12:00:08 pm »

I dont know what I am going to do for Halloween this year. I really want to get a group of friends and make a haunted house in my driveway.....but im not sure if that is going to work out!! LOL! Anyways, has there ever been a episode on GG where it is actually Halloween and the kids go trick or treating and everything?? I dont think there is....

I <33 Gilmore Girls!!

Hi, im Allie!
~*emily*~
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 01:49:56 pm »

yeah, the halloween gg episode is 21 is the Loneliest Number (season 6) because i remember lorelai wanting to be a mad scientist and pull link sausages out of luke, and babbette was doing this big, scary thing where she pretends to hang morey to scare the kids.
for some reason this year i'm all of the sudden sick of summer and i CAN'T WAIT for halloween and christmas! I'm 13 and am definately no going to stop dressing up for halloween anytime soon! but i don't look like a gg character and nobody i know is ass gg-opsessed as i am, so they wouldn't get it. i might go as marie anntionette or my friends and i might go as those really annoying fanta girls that ride the ski boat things. you know, "don'tcha wanta fanta?" tee-hee

- e m i t h
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 06:19:11 pm »

I don't think I'll dress up for Halloween this year. I actually haven't dressed up in years. I bought this magazine at Walmart though that had a bunch of ideas for having a Halloween party. I also bought one of those arts and crafts kits where you can decorate foam pumpkins with glitter pens. I'm such a little kid, but I had fun! The kit comes with 30 pumpkins and I've only made two so far. I think I'll probably put some of them on my apartment door when it gets closer to Halloween. Plus I'll glue some of them onto a cloth bag and decorate that for Halloween. I love getting into the holiday spirit!  Smiley

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
GGsCoffeeCup
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

binks!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 09:19:39 pm »

I don't think I'll dress up for Halloween this year. I actually haven't dressed up in years. I bought this magazine at Walmart though that had a bunch of ideas for having a Halloween party. I also bought one of those arts and crafts kits where you can decorate foam pumpkins with glitter pens. I'm such a little kid, but I had fun! The kit comes with 30 pumpkins and I've only made two so far. I think I'll probably put some of them on my apartment door when it gets closer to Halloween. Plus I'll glue some of them onto a cloth bag and decorate that for Halloween. I love getting into the holiday spirit!  Smiley

That sounds like fun!  I definately am going to have to make a stop at Michael's and pick up a Halloween craft or two.

I told my boyfriend I was going to dress up as Luke and he just gave me this "Please, NO" look.  Cheesy

Adult costumes for women are always so freaking scandalous it makes me bonkers!  I mean, COME ON!

louise
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 06:43:12 am »

Ha! Thats just plain rediculace!

[wouldn't you be cold?]

and i wonder of all the crazy places i have been, will it ever be as good as sitting here just with a friend?
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 09:53:49 am »

firstly, u wld get pneumonia from that
secondly, its halloween, how is that scary?
thirdly, im all for the sluttiness, but seriously again it just demeans women lol, i highly doubt many guys are gna go around in just their short-shorts now are they?! lol

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
roryappletarts
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 09:58:03 am »

Okay so I think I'm going as a doctor. It's different and I've been watching to much Grey's Anatomy......

---
Lorelai: Ethics?
Rory: High subjective and completely overrated.
Lorelai: That's my girl?
---
Karen: Do you still have feelings for her?
Jim: ...Yes
Us: *squee*
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 10:49:17 am »

My geisha costume is short and way more sluttier than it was last year. Poo. I have a maid's outfit, and I have to take my little cousins trick-or-treating every year, so maybe I'll make it look like I'm a dead maid.

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 02:33:30 pm »

i want to dress up as something but i can't think of anything. i was never creative with Halloween costumes. my favorite costumes was when i was in 1st grde and i dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I had the red shoes and a little doggie too lol.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 06:26:35 pm »

i dont think that im gonna dress up this year. i might just sit at home and watch the halloween episode of gg and relax. my street does not get any trick or treaters.  Cry and i always get bored trying to think of something to dress up as.

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: