GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 24, 2022, 11:19:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: So how old are you?
19 - 40 (17.3%)
20 - 23 (10%)
21 - 32 (13.9%)
22 - 23 (10%)
23 - 19 (8.2%)
24 - 15 (6.5%)
25 - 20 (8.7%)
26 - 16 (6.9%)
27 - 12 (5.2%)
28 - 13 (5.6%)
29 - 10 (4.3%)
30 - 8 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 275
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans 19-30yrs: The Middy Thread  (Read 932535 times)
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #3975 on: December 28, 2007, 08:42:11 am »

I wish I could travel somewhere one of these days! I took some time off work which is nice, but would be even more awesome if I were traveling somewhere fun and really taking a vacation! Hopefully, this summer after I'm done with classes and graduated. Let's hope!
I'm with you on this one! I'm sure you'll do great! I'd like to travel more too... Not that I like traveling so much, I just like to see new things, meet people, you know?  Cheesy

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: December 28, 2007, 02:26:19 pm »

Yes, traveling can be such a wonderful experience. I may get to visit Romania for the first time...first time out of the country since I came to the US when I was adopted at 7 months old. My cousin is marrying someone from Romania and we've all been invited to their wedding. She's wonderful too so I think they'll make a beautiful couple. I just got to meet her for the first time last weekend. I was fun! So that might begin my travel experiences out of the country! I'd love to take a few weeks and visit surrounding countries too! We'll see! I love the culture and the sights and meeting people too!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3977 on: December 28, 2007, 02:31:19 pm »

I love travelling, I wish I wasn't so broke!
When I Was a kid my Dad used to travel all over the world with his company, and sometimes he'd take me with him. It was so cool!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Miranda
Town Selectman

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: December 28, 2007, 09:26:10 pm »

Mel, Romania sounds great! Lucky you  Cheesy

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: December 30, 2007, 08:45:29 pm »

I wish I had an unlimited amount of money to travel with. I wouldn't even care if there was a mandate that it couldn't be used for anything except travel. I'd be all about that! Smiley I keep looking for way to get some extra cash but with school and my full-time job, it seems impossible. Though, I know many people who have another part-time job on the side. It wears me out just thinking about it! Tongue

For those that may be interested...

Stop by the JJ thread tomorrow, December 31, 2007! All are welcome!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3980 on: December 30, 2007, 10:32:28 pm »

But it's already the 31st here!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
Miranda
Town Selectman

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: December 31, 2007, 02:24:26 am »

Here as well  Cheesy It's 11.30am right now

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: December 31, 2007, 01:09:51 pm »

Well then it would have been 'today' for you two!

And if it was already the 31st for you...then it's probably getting close if not the 1st! So...

All the very best to the Middy's for the coming year! Wishing you well!

Have a very happy and safe New Year's Eve celebration for those partaking! Celebrate

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
roryshmory
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: March 19, 2008, 11:04:34 pm »

Oooh how exiting I finally found the room for me!  I'm 28, almost 29  Embarrassed

I've just been getting tired of reading 13 year olds opinions on episodes...  Has anyone else felt the same way??  I mean, sometimes it's obvious how old they are by their reactions and lack of depth in their thinking.  Not to be insulting, mind you.  Just an observation.
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: March 20, 2008, 12:07:12 am »

Oooh how exiting I finally found the room for me!  I'm 28, almost 29  Embarrassed

I've just been getting tired of reading 13 year olds opinions on episodes...  Has anyone else felt the same way??  I mean, sometimes it's obvious how old they are by their reactions and lack of depth in their thinking.  Not to be insulting, mind you.  Just an observation.

I don't agree. I have read some post by a 13 year old and they were amazing! One of the best posts in fact!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
nicgc1
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: March 20, 2008, 02:21:15 am »

hey i just found this today. delighted. im 26
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: July 15, 2008, 12:42:51 pm »

Have all the Middy's left the org? I just realized that this time next year, I'll be 30 years old! Then, I'll have to retire to another group of members! Sad This thread was a fun place to gather! I hope there's someone still out there! Mira are ya out there??? Anyone? There must be people who are 19-30 years old that still come by! What's new everyone??

hey i just found this today. delighted. im 26
Hello!! *waves* If you're still coming here, I'm sorry for the late welcome! I realize that you posted this in March! But, hopefully, you're still around!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:44:02 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3987 on: July 16, 2008, 01:48:56 am »

Hey Sooks...
I'm still lurking around!!! Cheesy
I also was wondering where this thread had gone, just hadn't spent the time to go and find it!!! Embarrassed
~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: July 16, 2008, 02:04:50 am »

I am here too. I think there are plenty of people around the org who are 19-30, the problem is: how to keep this thread interesting enough so more people come!  Cool

Answering your question: nothing much is new with me. My classes end in two weeks which is good then i can sleep all day!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3989 on: July 16, 2008, 05:33:56 am »

This is very true!!! An interesting topic.... hmmm! LOL!
Okay here's a random one for ya! Since my recent (2weeks now) breakup... I have obviously been full of weird emotions.
So the other day I was buying a new battery for my car, and on the counter was this list of emotions, from good to bad.. see below!!

So what I have started doing is keeping a daily rating of this... so if I feel hopeful, I write down a 6... Now here's the part some people might think is weird... I am then plotting an emotion curve chart... monthly and its sorta a record of my past emotions... its also (I suppose) a good way to deal with emotions, and to make you more aware of them!!!

Anyhoo, I thinks its a cool idea.. Cheesy

~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 275
  Print  

Jump to: