GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 26, 2022, 07:27:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls in South Africa  (Read 182312 times)
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2008, 12:03:42 am »

Hehe! I plan to hold you to that statement!!! Cheesy So howz everything, howz the puppy?!
C Wink

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2008, 06:06:36 pm »

Puppy is a little terrorist, she has an obsession with chewing on me or getting under my feet! I love her though and wouldn't trade her in, not yet anyway!

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2008, 06:10:50 pm »

happy days, I am back  Grin

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: August 29, 2008, 10:21:08 am »

Hehe, cute man! Yeah the joys of having a little puppy around the house hey!!! Cute man!!!!
So otherwise whats news hey?! My life has gotten so crazy busy lately, spending 12 hrs at work a day and then still getting home and trying to be the most social person eva too, lol!!!

Wazzup Culwings!!! Smiley

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 29, 2008, 11:09:02 pm »

Hehe, I am bringing the boys out of the boys thread, there is a whole big world outside your comfort zone, hehe.

12 hours a day at work plus a social life? I want some of what you are taking!

Other than puppy stuff, Jason's parents just visited for a week which was great, they are lovely and it makes him so happy to have them here, I really dont know what I would do if I lived so far away from my parents!

Also, I am overcoming my fear of the dentist, I have been twice now and am in the process of organising the removal of my wisdom teeth, its very scary but it will be good to have it over and done with. When I get my wisdom teeth out my prize is season 7 on dvd, I havent seen it yet so its a big bonus to getting teeth pulled!

Whats going on with you two???

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2008, 06:03:47 am »

Hehe, ello luv :Smiley
Yeah, even I am not sure what I am on... also taken up running, so spending time between after work and social life on the road... Think I will burn out at some point, lol!!!
Hey thats cool, so you get along well with the inlaws then?! Always a good thing!
So Love Actually was on last night, made me think of you. All I want fro Christmas is you.... hehe Smiley
Oh man, shame.... dentists are so not cool, and wisdom removals, blergh!! So I wouldn't blame you if you're getting slightly freaked out!!!
Messa doing great otherwise... bought myself a mini mp3 player today for use when running... so thats fun! Going out for a college reunion tonight... ooooi wanna kill the person that picked a sushi shop!! BLERGH!!

Smiley

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 30, 2008, 06:21:38 pm »

Haha, you dont like sushi??? I love sushi! In fact I might make some tonight! Its messy but good fun!

Running hey? I dont see the fun in that.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: August 31, 2008, 12:13:29 am »

Yup, sushi!!!
I ordered Sweet & Sour Chicken, yes I know very boring,but my friend ordered eat as much as you can sushi... and so he was like, 'here try this...' all the time. I won't like some of it was quiet nice Smiley
Yeah running... I am enjoying it and have a bit of a plan up my sleve... hehe!!! Smiley
C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2008, 01:13:30 pm »

QweenB , hey there good looking, long time no see  Grin

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 07, 2008, 10:18:35 pm »

Hehe *blushes* he called me good lookin!

Chris has a plan and I think its involving a hot chickie who also runs???

I made sushi last night, it was awesome!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: September 08, 2008, 02:52:19 am »

'ello there!!!
Erm, does it involve a chickie... not at all... this one is very selfish of me, coz its all about me!!! No random chickie... HAHA!!!
Ooooh sushi eh!! Cooool Smiley
So wotz news B?! Tell me something exciting?!
C
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:55:09 am by Byder » Logged

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2008, 06:42:47 pm »

Hmm...exciting stuff!

Ooh, a workmate of mine had a baby yesterday (well his wife did anyway) and I also found out that a friend of mine who has been trying to get pregnant for years is actually pregnant! While I dont want babies of my own I get very excited about other peoples!

In other exciting news, my puppy has learnt 'sit' and developed a real love for puppy chocolate, hehe!

Its Jasons birthday next week! I am taking him out to dinner and have organised a special gift voucher for him which I wont name just incase he is peering over my shoulder when I am messing around on the org later (he finds this whole community somewhat interesting)

Ohh, its only ten weeks (ish) until our siblings get married. Do you have any duties yet? I have to organise a girls day out for the weekend prior which will most likely involve a picnic and a visit to the local hot springs. I guess I should work on a speech, actually, can I borrow yours, I will reword it so it is suitable for me Smiley

Anyway, time to wander the org!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: September 15, 2008, 11:30:06 am »

Hehe, you itching to post on le SA thread hmm Grin Well nows your chance!!!
Hey, exciting news about your workmate hey... we've also had similar news at our office recently, but sadly two weeks later they had a miscarriage, so its a bit of a rough patch... amazingly they are seeing it as such a positive thing, coz doctors told them they would never have kids, and well, having something go for two weeks proves them wrong!!! Grin

Hehe, cute man... any new developments in puppy training land?!

Wow, is it only 10 weeks... AAAAAHHHH.. I should start thinking up my speech, good times!! I thankfully have not been given any responsibilities so far... I am best man, need to say a speech and organise the bachelor party.. so that will be fun!!! Okay... so I will write my speech to be reusable... just replace names and one or two memories from our childhoods... HAHA!!!

Chat soon!!

C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 15, 2008, 08:15:32 pm »

Yes, I have new developments! We have added 'shake' to Marli's list of skills, hehe. I am working on 'lay down' at the moment and then we will work on 'stay' and 'come'

I think it would be hillarous if we used the same speech!

I think I have become too involved in the book club, I am doing to much analysis when I should be doing work! I guess I didnt realise how much I missed the literature thing!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 69

Back and better than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 20, 2008, 03:51:39 pm »

Tears upon tears and red faces of shame, embarrassment, regret and such!! I can't believe you guys have been here all this time and I have missed out on days, years, centuries worth of conversation!! How I've missed my "let's check the org every day to see whats up over the world with my favorite people..." time!
Ugh, so here it is, the what I'd like to call triumphant but is really a-crawling-back-with-my-tail-between-my-legs-begging-for-forgiveness return.  Embarrassed Has there been so much time that my beautiful friends cannot forgive me?!
So much seems to have happened, I really don't know what to say!! My life is so mundane of late that I probably don't have much to report, sadly. I finally quit that god foresaken job at the coffee place, but am now sitting in a time where I am completely out of money and bored out of my mind. School has been pretty good this year (thank god I'm almost done this stupid highschool business) though the work has picked up pretty quick. My grandfather just passed away last week (you may have seen Chris) and so I've already got to catch up on a few assignments. But, nothing good old Cody can't handle! Smiley
Good news! I have free period every morning, so I can check the Org religiously from the school library every morning...so believe me, I will not get behind on our news again. I am going to try and go back and read up on what I have missed in the past little while (what am I kidding, extremely long while.)
B I did see that you man is pretty interested in the whole online community thing, you can tell him that yeah, you can make pretty good connections on this thing (considering I have missed talking to you the whole time I have been without internet and computer neglegent...missing people I've never met!) It doesn't matter that I've never "seen" you guys, it was as if I'd moved away from good friends! I sent the random message to Chris via facebook, but...its not the same. I miss making my long posts to you and letting you in on whats going on with me.
And you got a puppy!! That's so awesome! Smiley My puppy unfortunately died a while back, but, lets not relive those horrible memories. Sad I'd ask what kind she is but again I'd like to take time to read back first. I want in on this whole book club thing too, seeing as right now I'm determined to find The Jane Austen Book Club both book and movie since it looks so insanely awesome. haha (And I fancy Hugh Dancy! lol) Just gimme the details and you know I'm in.
So...your long lost friend is here begging that if you do want to catch up with me (and I'm hoping you do) you will. I promise that never NEVER will I go on an unannounced hiatus from you guys again, especially for such an extended period of time!! Missing you!
~Courtney (Cody)  Wink

P.S. I forgot how crazy cool my fave gilmore girl is! Have I mentioned that I missed you B?
P.P.S. And the SEXY gilmore guys! Whoo have I missed you! lol  Kiss
P.P.P.S. Who's getting married? lol. Can I come? Tongue

Bs FAN CLUB!
Pri is my long lost sister!
Honourary South African!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35
  Print  

Jump to: