GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 26, 2022, 09:18:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls in South Africa  (Read 182334 times)
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 27, 2008, 05:31:43 pm »

...Hi

What long intervals between posts in this thread!!!! Are we all still alive and kickin?

I have an excuse because I have been away on holidays and then I moved into an internet free house and work has been busy...still not an excuse though!

Cody where are you?Huh You must be about 25 by now! Hehe. How is life, school, the part time career? Any boys on the scene??

Chris, whats new with the whole animation world? are you working on new installments of the mini game or have you moved on to bigger and better things? Hows your girl?

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2008, 03:33:18 am »

Heeeeeyyyyy!!! Its B!
Whats crackalacking! Yeah I keep popping in here, to check see if any of you guys are alive!!! I remember the dayz when we would live online and spend hours writing billions of posts and harassing each other on MSN! LOL I am certainly still alive and kicking and its good to hear you are too B! How things with your Boy?! Cheesy   ps. an internet free house is no excuse... where have you moved too?!
Not much is crazy new on my side... things with the GF are aweeeeessssoooooommmeee! Couldn't be happier, she is such an amazing girl, and I am the luckiest guy on the planet to have her in my life!!!
In terms of work etc... I have definitely moved onto greater things.... check out http://bydersjoint.wordpress.com/ for some pics and a video of my latest work!! Hehe!
How things with you B, still working at the same thing?! Wotz news?!
C Wink

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2008, 05:13:02 pm »

Hey hun!!!

I am so glad that your love life has taken a turn for the better! You had some bad luck there for a while and I felt terrible for you because you are such a lovely person and I knew you deserved an extrordinary girl to match you! I am lucky enough to have an awesome boy who continues to make me smile.

I see you are working on another car thingy with orphaned polygons, hehe. Means very little to me but it makes you look smart.

So I only live ten minutes from work and mums house. Mum has wireless and work is broadband so I do have access its just that I am rarely at mums (and she is having modem issues) and I have been busy at work lately. I know its a piss poor excuse but Im gonna keep using it Smiley

B xxx

Edit: Hey, was just talking to the SA guy at work and we were talking about Africaans and Zulu and Corsair and all that and I showed off and said that I knew a word in Africaans and I said 'Brai' and he was like 'yeh thats Barbeque' hehehe!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:31:38 pm by QweenB » Logged

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2008, 01:42:32 am »

Hey ya!!
Hehe, glad to hear things on your side are still going oh so well with ya boy Wink
Yeah, its another car game... hopefully once this one is out the way I can do something more exciting like a plane or adventure game, hehe! HAHA, yeah orphaned polygons are the bane of my life... if our tech guys would fix that I would be the happiest person alive! LMAO!!!
So when did you move outta mums house?! Last time we spoke you were staying at home?! Whats happened to your room now... coz you just painted it?!
Hehe, yeah a braai... Wink Haha! Ask him about borewors.... LMAO!!! Oh and its Xhosa, teehee!!
Cheesy

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 01, 2008, 03:45:56 pm »

Lol, I cant even pronounce those wacko words you are throwing at me! I will look like a fooL! (Yes, a fool with a capital L!)

Did I forget to mention that I moved out of home? More to the point that Jason and I got a house together Smiley Oh, my room was only half painted still, it looks like a big old mess but while I was moving out my uncle got evicted and I suggesgted he move into my flat and he has. He has soooo much stuff in there that you cant see the mess I made of the walls anyway! Lots of bookshelves now line the walls which is great because now I have access to an awesome Sci-Fan library.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
laaauren
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2008, 08:33:25 am »

heyhey
looove south africa, is anyone interested to meet me on msn?
i d love to get in touch with ppl around the world.
i wish everyone a great day
byee

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: May 06, 2008, 06:41:48 am »

Hey Laauren.... I'm always keen... what part of the world you from?!

B?! U bought a house together?!!?!?!?!?! WOW! I am amazed.... so let me in on a any secrets here.... any wedding in the pipeline?!
So when did all this happen... fill me in.. I feel like an outsider to the life of B!!!

C Wink

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 06, 2008, 03:34:42 pm »

Haha, no you monkey, we are renting a house together!!! Buying a house is a 'one day' thing. We do talk about 'our' future house though but no, there are no plans for anything at the moment other than just enjoying life.

Meanwhile, this morning I smacked the fridge door into my head and I have an egg on my forehead which isnt cool! I am glad I have a fringe or I would look like the biggest idiot around, hehe!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 06, 2008, 05:31:05 pm »

Meanwhile, this morning I smacked the fridge door into my head and I have an egg on my forehead which isnt cool! I am glad I have a fringe or I would look like the biggest idiot around, hehe!

B xxx

B,
You might get along with amber about this, because she smacked her head into her freezer door over the weekend. Cheesy I could imagine the pain!!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2008, 06:30:01 pm »

Hehe! I should take a photo of my egg and show her! I havent looked at it since this morning, might go find a mirror and check it out!

Edit - Yeh, my bump is not visually impressive, just looks like a red mark, no bruise or anything!

B xxx
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 06:37:41 pm by QweenB » Logged

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 07, 2008, 02:01:01 am »

Well i'm glad.. I'm not sure how Amber's turned out, she hasn't mentioned an egg. hehe

I hope you get better!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: May 08, 2008, 06:36:40 am »

Hehe, I was gonna say!! Phew!!
Shame man, an egg on your forehead!!! Not nice! Last monday night I couldn't sleep at all! Spent the whole night lying awake in bed! So not cool! Was broken on tuesday!
Hehe, my girl is coming to visit me at work in a few mins! Yay!!!
Chat soon!!!
C Wink

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2008, 11:55:39 pm »

B hearts Chris 4 eva! He is my SA brother to another mother Smiley

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: August 14, 2008, 11:12:36 pm »

Awww *hug* I miss having your around in my life B!!! My fav Aussie Sista Grin
Nice to see le SA thread alive again...

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2008, 11:42:17 pm »

Yes I have missed you too! I will be back at work soon and I will be doing all I can to visit here more regularly!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
  Print  

Jump to: